Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 612)

Showing posts 12,221 - 12,240 of51,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought it up because the tea baggers are currently pretending like an attack on an embassy is rare, can be avoided easily and signals great top-level incompetence. They aren't rare, the GOP prevented funding increased security over two years ago and usually mean that embassy personnel didn't predict or diagnose their security situation very well. And yes, the entire security staff of the Benghazi consulate was staffed by - you guessed it - Bush.
Not to mention that there were nearly a half dozen attacks on embassies during Bush's presidency. Democrats, if nothing else, are realists and realize that when you put embassies in certain countries, sometimes, the feces hits the fan. It's the nature of the beast. Diplomats know that as well. Apparently, the only people who aren't aware of that are wild eyed tea bagging republicans who are just SHOCKED that an embassy got attacked. I wonder where that shock was when the attacks were made under Bush's presidency.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Republicans have not done one thing to help with the economy, the war on terror, immigration, gun control, or any other issue we are dealing with these days. They are busy trying to save their political asses. We've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
<quoted text>
And we don't even need Hillary. She's the most qualified of anyone by a large margin. Nobody has the foreign or domestic policy, legislative and presidential experience she does. Not even close. But any dem will do in 2016. Uncle Biden would win by 15 points. Hillary will bring the largest landslide in a presidential election. Michelle Obama, who has never had her name on a ballot in her life, would win. It's just sad that Christie isn't a big enough tea bagger. He has no foreign or national experience and would lose, but he could keep the 8-12 percent of minority and female voters the GOP currently has. But he'd lose to Ted Nugent in a republican primary, who actually announced once that he was Rosa Parks right after he told 14 women he had repectable dick.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Do you lack common sense? How could it NOT be an issue? And why is it you only listen to democrats when they are as dumb as you are?

Don't bother answering that question, I already did.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, one of your democrat state department employees testified that funding was not an issue. But the democrats have told so many lies about Benghazi that you are probably right.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I will not be posting on or visiting this site anymore. My computer is giving me a message that this site is infected by MALWARE. I suppose that you stinking, filthy, disease ridden democrats have infected the site. Good luck boys.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Nonsense. Normal heterosexuals don't spend time delving into the sex lives of others. We're concerned with out own.
Closeted homosexuals, such as yourself and your girlfriend Cowardly, delve into the details of homosexuality on a daily basis because you are fascinated by it, consumed by it, preoccupied with it.
Non surgeons don't spend time dwelling on the minute details of surgery, non engineers don't spend time dwelling on the details of engineering, and non-homosexuals don't spend time thinking about the most intricate details of homosexuality that you described.
<quoted text>
As always you prove me correct. Still throwing your pro gay shyt back on your accusers when confronted and embarrassed by your earlier pro gay stance. Liberal defense tactics. Poor little sugar britches, now he's to embarrassed to defend them any further on topix with his likeminded progressives. Have i stifled your defense? Have i limited your speech? Sundog? How about sick puppy. LOL
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, one of your democrat state department employees testified that funding was not an issue. But the democrats have told so many lies about Benghazi that you are probably right.
Funding's never an issue when it's a republican cutting it. The only reason you even use the word "Benghazi" is because Fox News told you to. I'll guarantee you can't name one of the 12 embassies attacked during the Bush administration without google. Not one. And definitely not one of the people murdered. That's hypocrisy.

Nobody wants our foreign holdings and envoys damaged and every single American would authorize anything needed to keep them safe. The GOP and the democrats in congress failed these men by not expanding security across the middle east during the early days after 9/11. To pretend like Hillary is the devil and laughed as she wrung her hands and watched four US kids burn alive is indicative of why Americans have taken power away from the entire Republican Party. You haven't lost 4 out of the last 5 presidential elections going back over two decades because people think you're rational. People think you're crazy. The fact that you don't see it is proof you are.
Beechnut

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>you are right. You've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
Hillary; I used to be a Dem. Hillary a joke to me now . Even the Dem Party is a joke. That,s why I,m an Independent now..Hillary ; yes I voted for her in presidential primary. Dem,s are out of touch with main stream populous. Even Joe Manchin. Seem,s to be converting to Obamanizium.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And we don't even need Hillary. She's the most qualified of anyone by a large margin. Nobody has the foreign or domestic policy, legislative and presidential experience she does. Not even close. But any dem will do in 2016. Uncle Biden would win by 15 points. Hillary will bring the largest landslide in a presidential election. Michelle Obama, who has never had her name on a ballot in her life, would win. It's just sad that Christie isn't a big enough tea bagger. He has no foreign or national experience and would lose, but he could keep the 8-12 percent of minority and female voters the GOP currently has. But he'd lose to Ted Nugent in a republican primary, who actually announced once that he was Rosa Parks right after he told 14 women he had repectable dick.
Romney almost beat Obama even with another white man as VP. Had he chosen Condoleeza Rice he would be in the white house. Regardless of the baggage she would have brought from the Bush adminisration. After all, with minorities its a color thing. She would have taken alot of the black and women vote, enough to put them over the top. But, coulda shoulda woulda. Dumb ass Romney. He lost the race, Obama didnt win it.
If Rice runs, she'll get it, based on color, sex, and novelty of having the first women in the white house. She also has the foreign policy experience. And besides, she can claim she was lied to as well. Two can play that game.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
As always you prove me correct. Still throwing your pro gay shyt back on your accusers when confronted and embarrassed by your earlier pro gay stance.
Once again, you lie. I said I don't care one way or another about gay people. It's their business. Not mine. YOU were the one that was so intimately aware of what gays do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. Not me. I just questioned how you got so knowledgeable.

<quoted text>Liberal defense tactics.
Defense from what? You people are your own worst enemies. There's nothing to defend.
<quoted text> Poor little sugar britches, now he's to embarrassed to defend them any further on topix with his likeminded progressives.
I never defended anyone. But that's okay. You go ahead and pretend if that makes you feel better.
<quoted text> Have i stifled your defense? Have i limited your speech? Sundog? How about sick puppy. LOL
LMAO..do you really think you are capable of any of those things? I don't defend or offend you gay people. You have your own lives to live and as long as it doesn't interfere with me living my life, I don't mind. If you and your gay brothers are seeking defense, look elsewhere.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary; I used to be a Dem. Hillary a joke to me now . Even the Dem Party is a joke. That,s why I,m an Independent now..Hillary ; yes I voted for her in presidential primary. Dem,s are out of touch with main stream populous. Even Joe Manchin. Seem,s to be converting to Obamanizium.
I tried to have my 7-year-old niece translate this into English after I realized that google didn't have an idiot-to-English converter. She said, "Uncle Bacon" - she always calls me Uncle Bacon - she said, "I think Obamanizium is an element on the GOP periodic table between Special Magic and Fear of Imaginary Black Helicopters that Take Your Guns."
ttt

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Azathoth wrote:
Johnson will try to get rid of the terrible practice of Mountain Top Removal, and move our state into the mainstream of renewable energy! Johnson has my vote!
what is renewable energy can you elaborate on that
ttt

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

i dont support terrorist criminals that never get drug tested or a booze test. do any of these people get one
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Romney almost beat Obama even with another white man as VP. Had he chosen Condoleeza Rice he would be in the white house. Regardless of the baggage she would have brought from the Bush adminisration. After all, with minorities its a color thing. She would have taken alot of the black and women vote, enough to put them over the top. But, coulda shoulda woulda. Dumb ass Romney. He lost the race, Obama didnt win it.
If Rice runs, she'll get it, based on color, sex, and novelty of having the first women in the white house. She also has the foreign policy experience. And besides, she can claim she was lied to as well. Two can play that game.
Do you ever read about the people you're talking about? Rice's political career is over and she knows it, acknowledges it and has already moved on. I realize Fox News pretends it never happened, but Iraq ruined every one those people forever. There's still 8,000 American kids with limbs missing because of those war criminals. Even Republcians wouldn't ever consider her on a ticket or give her a nickel. The last thing you guys want is anyone ever associated with that war. To even suggest a Bush war crony has a future in anything public shows your ignorance of reality, and your own political party.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to have my 7-year-old niece translate this into English after I realized that google didn't have an idiot-to-English converter. She said, "Uncle Bacon" - she always calls me Uncle Bacon - she said, "I think Obamanizium is an element on the GOP periodic table between Special Magic and Fear of Imaginary Black Helicopters that Take Your Guns."
LMAO.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LOL. In other words, Romney, like McCain, has very poor decision making skills. Is that what you're saying?

Well hell, that makes him the perfect republican, doesn't it?
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Obama didn't win it?

LOL.

Well then who did?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read about the people you're talking about? Rice's political career is over and she knows it, acknowledges it and has already moved on. I realize Fox News pretends it never happened, but Iraq ruined every one those people forever. There's still 8,000 American kids with limbs missing because of those war criminals. Even Republcians wouldn't ever consider her on a ticket or give her a nickel. The last thing you guys want is anyone ever associated with that war. To even suggest a Bush war crony has a future in anything public shows your ignorance of reality, and your own political party.
I think they look up, see a black woman and think....ah hell, that'll work.

They used the same logic when they picked Michael Steele to lead the republican party. That didn't work out too well for them either. He wasn't dumb enough.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

ttt wrote:
i dont support terrorist criminals that never get drug tested or a booze test. do any of these people get one
What's the obsession with drugs? Here's a newsflash: everybody takes drugs. Knnow what the difference is between the shit people buy on the street and the shit in your medicine cabinet? The shape.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post even if it is bullshit.LOL
ttt

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the obsession with drugs? Here's a newsflash: everybody takes drugs. Knnow what the difference is between the shit people buy on the street and the shit in your medicine cabinet? The shape.
their aint no difference. only a government shill would say something like that. heroin is in the white pills it is also on the street the only difference is they the pill corporations put other stuff in it like Tylenol . how much do they pay you shills for putting dis info on here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,221 - 12,240 of51,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min DoesntMatter 69,499
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min rename 47,574
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 min dew4794 6,318
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Bayless 138,575
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min RepubliCons 144,693
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min Waco 1909 54,820
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min Speaking of Nuts 95,008
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••