Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13261 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Republicans have not done one thing to help with the economy, the war on terror, immigration, gun control, or any other issue we are dealing with these days. They are busy trying to save their political asses. We've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
<quoted text>
And we don't even need Hillary. She's the most qualified of anyone by a large margin. Nobody has the foreign or domestic policy, legislative and presidential experience she does. Not even close. But any dem will do in 2016. Uncle Biden would win by 15 points. Hillary will bring the largest landslide in a presidential election. Michelle Obama, who has never had her name on a ballot in her life, would win. It's just sad that Christie isn't a big enough tea bagger. He has no foreign or national experience and would lose, but he could keep the 8-12 percent of minority and female voters the GOP currently has. But he'd lose to Ted Nugent in a republican primary, who actually announced once that he was Rosa Parks right after he told 14 women he had repectable dick.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13262 May 7, 2013
Do you lack common sense? How could it NOT be an issue? And why is it you only listen to democrats when they are as dumb as you are?

Don't bother answering that question, I already did.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, one of your democrat state department employees testified that funding was not an issue. But the democrats have told so many lies about Benghazi that you are probably right.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13263 May 7, 2013
I will not be posting on or visiting this site anymore. My computer is giving me a message that this site is infected by MALWARE. I suppose that you stinking, filthy, disease ridden democrats have infected the site. Good luck boys.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13264 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Nonsense. Normal heterosexuals don't spend time delving into the sex lives of others. We're concerned with out own.
Closeted homosexuals, such as yourself and your girlfriend Cowardly, delve into the details of homosexuality on a daily basis because you are fascinated by it, consumed by it, preoccupied with it.
Non surgeons don't spend time dwelling on the minute details of surgery, non engineers don't spend time dwelling on the details of engineering, and non-homosexuals don't spend time thinking about the most intricate details of homosexuality that you described.
<quoted text>
As always you prove me correct. Still throwing your pro gay shyt back on your accusers when confronted and embarrassed by your earlier pro gay stance. Liberal defense tactics. Poor little sugar britches, now he's to embarrassed to defend them any further on topix with his likeminded progressives. Have i stifled your defense? Have i limited your speech? Sundog? How about sick puppy. LOL
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13265 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, one of your democrat state department employees testified that funding was not an issue. But the democrats have told so many lies about Benghazi that you are probably right.
Funding's never an issue when it's a republican cutting it. The only reason you even use the word "Benghazi" is because Fox News told you to. I'll guarantee you can't name one of the 12 embassies attacked during the Bush administration without google. Not one. And definitely not one of the people murdered. That's hypocrisy.

Nobody wants our foreign holdings and envoys damaged and every single American would authorize anything needed to keep them safe. The GOP and the democrats in congress failed these men by not expanding security across the middle east during the early days after 9/11. To pretend like Hillary is the devil and laughed as she wrung her hands and watched four US kids burn alive is indicative of why Americans have taken power away from the entire Republican Party. You haven't lost 4 out of the last 5 presidential elections going back over two decades because people think you're rational. People think you're crazy. The fact that you don't see it is proof you are.
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13266 May 7, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>you are right. You've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
Hillary; I used to be a Dem. Hillary a joke to me now . Even the Dem Party is a joke. That,s why I,m an Independent now..Hillary ; yes I voted for her in presidential primary. Dem,s are out of touch with main stream populous. Even Joe Manchin. Seem,s to be converting to Obamanizium.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13267 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And we don't even need Hillary. She's the most qualified of anyone by a large margin. Nobody has the foreign or domestic policy, legislative and presidential experience she does. Not even close. But any dem will do in 2016. Uncle Biden would win by 15 points. Hillary will bring the largest landslide in a presidential election. Michelle Obama, who has never had her name on a ballot in her life, would win. It's just sad that Christie isn't a big enough tea bagger. He has no foreign or national experience and would lose, but he could keep the 8-12 percent of minority and female voters the GOP currently has. But he'd lose to Ted Nugent in a republican primary, who actually announced once that he was Rosa Parks right after he told 14 women he had repectable dick.
Romney almost beat Obama even with another white man as VP. Had he chosen Condoleeza Rice he would be in the white house. Regardless of the baggage she would have brought from the Bush adminisration. After all, with minorities its a color thing. She would have taken alot of the black and women vote, enough to put them over the top. But, coulda shoulda woulda. Dumb ass Romney. He lost the race, Obama didnt win it.
If Rice runs, she'll get it, based on color, sex, and novelty of having the first women in the white house. She also has the foreign policy experience. And besides, she can claim she was lied to as well. Two can play that game.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13268 May 7, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
As always you prove me correct. Still throwing your pro gay shyt back on your accusers when confronted and embarrassed by your earlier pro gay stance.
Once again, you lie. I said I don't care one way or another about gay people. It's their business. Not mine. YOU were the one that was so intimately aware of what gays do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. Not me. I just questioned how you got so knowledgeable.

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal defense tactics.
Defense from what? You people are your own worst enemies. There's nothing to defend.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text> Poor little sugar britches, now he's to embarrassed to defend them any further on topix with his likeminded progressives.
I never defended anyone. But that's okay. You go ahead and pretend if that makes you feel better.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text> Have i stifled your defense? Have i limited your speech? Sundog? How about sick puppy. LOL
LMAO..do you really think you are capable of any of those things? I don't defend or offend you gay people. You have your own lives to live and as long as it doesn't interfere with me living my life, I don't mind. If you and your gay brothers are seeking defense, look elsewhere.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13269 May 7, 2013
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary; I used to be a Dem. Hillary a joke to me now . Even the Dem Party is a joke. That,s why I,m an Independent now..Hillary ; yes I voted for her in presidential primary. Dem,s are out of touch with main stream populous. Even Joe Manchin. Seem,s to be converting to Obamanizium.
I tried to have my 7-year-old niece translate this into English after I realized that google didn't have an idiot-to-English converter. She said, "Uncle Bacon" - she always calls me Uncle Bacon - she said, "I think Obamanizium is an element on the GOP periodic table between Special Magic and Fear of Imaginary Black Helicopters that Take Your Guns."
ttt

Madison, WV

#13270 May 7, 2013
Azathoth wrote:
Johnson will try to get rid of the terrible practice of Mountain Top Removal, and move our state into the mainstream of renewable energy! Johnson has my vote!
what is renewable energy can you elaborate on that
ttt

Madison, WV

#13271 May 7, 2013
i dont support terrorist criminals that never get drug tested or a booze test. do any of these people get one
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13272 May 7, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney almost beat Obama even with another white man as VP. Had he chosen Condoleeza Rice he would be in the white house. Regardless of the baggage she would have brought from the Bush adminisration. After all, with minorities its a color thing. She would have taken alot of the black and women vote, enough to put them over the top. But, coulda shoulda woulda. Dumb ass Romney. He lost the race, Obama didnt win it.
If Rice runs, she'll get it, based on color, sex, and novelty of having the first women in the white house. She also has the foreign policy experience. And besides, she can claim she was lied to as well. Two can play that game.
Do you ever read about the people you're talking about? Rice's political career is over and she knows it, acknowledges it and has already moved on. I realize Fox News pretends it never happened, but Iraq ruined every one those people forever. There's still 8,000 American kids with limbs missing because of those war criminals. Even Republcians wouldn't ever consider her on a ticket or give her a nickel. The last thing you guys want is anyone ever associated with that war. To even suggest a Bush war crony has a future in anything public shows your ignorance of reality, and your own political party.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13273 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to have my 7-year-old niece translate this into English after I realized that google didn't have an idiot-to-English converter. She said, "Uncle Bacon" - she always calls me Uncle Bacon - she said, "I think Obamanizium is an element on the GOP periodic table between Special Magic and Fear of Imaginary Black Helicopters that Take Your Guns."
LMAO.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13274 May 7, 2013
LOL. In other words, Romney, like McCain, has very poor decision making skills. Is that what you're saying?

Well hell, that makes him the perfect republican, doesn't it?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney almost beat Obama even with another white man as VP. Had he chosen Condoleeza Rice he would be in the white house. Regardless of the baggage she would have brought from the Bush adminisration. After all, with minorities its a color thing. She would have taken alot of the black and women vote, enough to put them over the top. But, coulda shoulda woulda. Dumb ass Romney. He lost the race, Obama didnt win it.
If Rice runs, she'll get it, based on color, sex, and novelty of having the first women in the white house. She also has the foreign policy experience. And besides, she can claim she was lied to as well. Two can play that game.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13275 May 7, 2013
Obama didn't win it?

LOL.

Well then who did?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13276 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read about the people you're talking about? Rice's political career is over and she knows it, acknowledges it and has already moved on. I realize Fox News pretends it never happened, but Iraq ruined every one those people forever. There's still 8,000 American kids with limbs missing because of those war criminals. Even Republcians wouldn't ever consider her on a ticket or give her a nickel. The last thing you guys want is anyone ever associated with that war. To even suggest a Bush war crony has a future in anything public shows your ignorance of reality, and your own political party.
I think they look up, see a black woman and think....ah hell, that'll work.

They used the same logic when they picked Michael Steele to lead the republican party. That didn't work out too well for them either. He wasn't dumb enough.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13277 May 7, 2013
ttt wrote:
i dont support terrorist criminals that never get drug tested or a booze test. do any of these people get one
What's the obsession with drugs? Here's a newsflash: everybody takes drugs. Knnow what the difference is between the shit people buy on the street and the shit in your medicine cabinet? The shape.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13278 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to have my 7-year-old niece translate this into English after I realized that google didn't have an idiot-to-English converter. She said, "Uncle Bacon" - she always calls me Uncle Bacon - she said, "I think Obamanizium is an element on the GOP periodic table between Special Magic and Fear of Imaginary Black Helicopters that Take Your Guns."
Good post even if it is bullshit.LOL
ttt

Madison, WV

#13279 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the obsession with drugs? Here's a newsflash: everybody takes drugs. Knnow what the difference is between the shit people buy on the street and the shit in your medicine cabinet? The shape.
their aint no difference. only a government shill would say something like that. heroin is in the white pills it is also on the street the only difference is they the pill corporations put other stuff in it like Tylenol . how much do they pay you shills for putting dis info on here
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13280 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL. In other words, Romney, like McCain, has very poor decision making skills. Is that what you're saying?
Well hell, that makes him the perfect republican, doesn't it?
<quoted text>
The whole damn party does when it comes to picking a valid candidate or at least a running mate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min Ms Sassy 13,471
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Jay 185,890
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr WhoaBuddy 68,510
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 101,937
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr woo-boy 35,469
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Any farts 738
More from around the web