Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13273 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to have my 7-year-old niece translate this into English after I realized that google didn't have an idiot-to-English converter. She said, "Uncle Bacon" - she always calls me Uncle Bacon - she said, "I think Obamanizium is an element on the GOP periodic table between Special Magic and Fear of Imaginary Black Helicopters that Take Your Guns."
LMAO.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13274 May 7, 2013
LOL. In other words, Romney, like McCain, has very poor decision making skills. Is that what you're saying?

Well hell, that makes him the perfect republican, doesn't it?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney almost beat Obama even with another white man as VP. Had he chosen Condoleeza Rice he would be in the white house. Regardless of the baggage she would have brought from the Bush adminisration. After all, with minorities its a color thing. She would have taken alot of the black and women vote, enough to put them over the top. But, coulda shoulda woulda. Dumb ass Romney. He lost the race, Obama didnt win it.
If Rice runs, she'll get it, based on color, sex, and novelty of having the first women in the white house. She also has the foreign policy experience. And besides, she can claim she was lied to as well. Two can play that game.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13275 May 7, 2013
Obama didn't win it?

LOL.

Well then who did?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13276 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read about the people you're talking about? Rice's political career is over and she knows it, acknowledges it and has already moved on. I realize Fox News pretends it never happened, but Iraq ruined every one those people forever. There's still 8,000 American kids with limbs missing because of those war criminals. Even Republcians wouldn't ever consider her on a ticket or give her a nickel. The last thing you guys want is anyone ever associated with that war. To even suggest a Bush war crony has a future in anything public shows your ignorance of reality, and your own political party.
I think they look up, see a black woman and think....ah hell, that'll work.

They used the same logic when they picked Michael Steele to lead the republican party. That didn't work out too well for them either. He wasn't dumb enough.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13277 May 7, 2013
ttt wrote:
i dont support terrorist criminals that never get drug tested or a booze test. do any of these people get one
What's the obsession with drugs? Here's a newsflash: everybody takes drugs. Knnow what the difference is between the shit people buy on the street and the shit in your medicine cabinet? The shape.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13278 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to have my 7-year-old niece translate this into English after I realized that google didn't have an idiot-to-English converter. She said, "Uncle Bacon" - she always calls me Uncle Bacon - she said, "I think Obamanizium is an element on the GOP periodic table between Special Magic and Fear of Imaginary Black Helicopters that Take Your Guns."
Good post even if it is bullshit.LOL
ttt

Charleston, WV

#13279 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the obsession with drugs? Here's a newsflash: everybody takes drugs. Knnow what the difference is between the shit people buy on the street and the shit in your medicine cabinet? The shape.
their aint no difference. only a government shill would say something like that. heroin is in the white pills it is also on the street the only difference is they the pill corporations put other stuff in it like Tylenol . how much do they pay you shills for putting dis info on here
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13280 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL. In other words, Romney, like McCain, has very poor decision making skills. Is that what you're saying?
Well hell, that makes him the perfect republican, doesn't it?
<quoted text>
The whole damn party does when it comes to picking a valid candidate or at least a running mate.
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13281 May 7, 2013
I agree ;;; Condie is finished in high politic,s. Iraq.. Afghanistan , are lost causes...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13282 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read about the people you're talking about? Rice's political career is over and she knows it, acknowledges it and has already moved on. I realize Fox News pretends it never happened, but Iraq ruined every one those people forever. There's still 8,000 American kids with limbs missing because of those war criminals. Even Republcians wouldn't ever consider her on a ticket or give her a nickel. The last thing you guys want is anyone ever associated with that war. To even suggest a Bush war crony has a future in anything public shows your ignorance of reality, and your own political party.
But how soon people forget. History teaches us that. You could sell them a shit sandwich and people would ask for seconds.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13283 May 7, 2013
No argument there. How could we forget Dan Quayle or Bush's brain Cheney.
<quoted text>
The whole damn party does when it comes to picking a valid candidate or at least a running mate.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13284 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
But how soon people forget. History teaches us that. You could sell them a shit sandwich and people would ask for seconds.
No, there's a difference. People never forget and Republicans never knew.
hey

United States

#13286 May 7, 2013
No one!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13287 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No argument there. How could we forget Dan Quayle or Bush's brain Cheney.
<quoted text>
Or even Spiro Agnew, I always hear esp on the GOP side that those VP picks were like "assassination insurance" in case anyone took a shot at them and what they would be left with should they go down. GOP prez candidates in particular has been paranoid since JFK went down.
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13288 May 7, 2013
Dem,s and Repub,s. They both are ruining this country..Do like I did change your party affiliation to Independent. Both party,s are out of touch

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13289 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or even Spiro Agnew, I always hear esp on the GOP side that those VP picks were like "assassination insurance" in case anyone took a shot at them and what they would be left with should they go down. GOP prez candidates in particular has been paranoid since JFK went down.
Yeah, I had forgotten Spiro. I think a lot of people did....LOL. There was always something about Cheney that reminded me of Agnew. That same arrogant ass mentality.

On the dem side, I wasn't much of a fan of Al Gore. There's always been something about that guy I just didn't like.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13290 May 7, 2013
Beechnut wrote:
Dem,s and Repub,s. They both are ruining this country..Do like I did change your party affiliation to Independent. Both party,s are out of touch
Use your brain. An Independent vote is a vote for the GOP and against a democrat. Think about it. The dumbest people on the planet are also called "undecided voters." There's the reason why they all think they're "independents."
Cinco de food stamps

Summerville, SC

#13291 May 7, 2013
Beechnut wrote:
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. In a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
Cinco de food stamps

Summerville, SC

#13292 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. In a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13293 May 7, 2013
Beechnut wrote:
I am a registered independent. Just not enough 3rd party candidates to choose from. With the two evils we're left with i choose the lesser evil. I base my vote on social and foreign policy instead of worrying about my pockets. As far as im concerned we should turn our ally Israel loose on the middle east. Their mossad and shin bet could teach our cia and nsc a thing or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Huh 8,717
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 hr WarForOil 84,199
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 hr The WindBag 112,518
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Wed Traveler 11,309
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Oct 16 Leat Cha 7,078
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Oct 14 mEAT me in st louie 110,162
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Oct 13 Leaving California 20
More from around the web