Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LMAO....you poor thing. You are suffering from dense packed stupidity, aren't you?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No.1 -There have not been as many sex scandals on the right.
No.2 - The homo`s are on the left. That is also part of being a good democrat.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Awwww....you're mad because someone handed you your butt again. I would think you'd be used to that by now.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that he is a damn liar. I understand that you democrats have a double standard. I understand that lying is part of being a good democrat.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

You're getting jealous, aren't you? Okay, I'll leave your boyfriend alone.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>leave his butt alone. Find you a woman.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
You're getting jealous, aren't you? Okay, I'll leave your boyfriend alone.
<quoted text>
Sorry that I was late responding to you morons. You see, as a hard working person I have this thing called a job. It not only allows me to provide for my family but the government also sees to it that I help to keep you Democrats in Pork Rinds and Slim Jims. Also, I help clothe your children with Gabriel`s finest. Even as stupid as you idiots are, you surely are not going to try to deny the numerous sex scandals of the left. So far, the only name that I have heard on the right is Newt. And what about your boy Barney Frank? I bet that you would love to get a hold of him, Doggy Style.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that I was late responding to you morons. You see, as a hard working person I have this thing called a job. It not only allows me to provide for my family but the government also sees to it that I help to keep you Democrats in Pork Rinds and Slim Jims. Also, I help clothe your children with Gabriel`s finest. Even as stupid as you idiots are, you surely are not going to try to deny the numerous sex scandals of the left. So far, the only name that I have heard on the right is Newt. And what about your boy Barney Frank? I bet that you would love to get a hold of him, Doggy Style.
Sex scandals by closeted gays in the right wing are a pretty common thing, depending on how wide your stance is.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex...

Here's a list of GOP sex scandals. One will be in the forefront again today, as Mark Sanford (R-Appalachian Trail) faces Stephen Colbert's sister in a special election in South Carolina.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex scandals by closeted gays in the right wing are a pretty common thing, depending on how wide your stance is.
Let's hear some names Whistle Dick. Any man whose handle is Bacon Hater should know all about the subject.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that I was late responding to you morons. You see, as a hard working person I have this thing called a job. It not only allows me to provide for my family but the government also sees to it that I help to keep you Democrats in Pork Rinds and Slim Jims.
I have a job too. Perhaps you should get one that will allow you to post to idiots like you instead of having to lean on a shovel all day.

But you would have needed an education for that and if you had an education, we wouldn't be having this conversation because you would be smart enough not to be a republitard.

But I digress.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Also, I help clothe your children with Gabriel`s finest. Even as stupid as you idiots are, you surely are not going to try to deny the numerous sex scandals of the left. So far, the only name that I have heard on the right is Newt. And what about your boy Barney Frank? I bet that you would love to get a hold of him, Doggy Style.
Barney Frank is not necessarily a scandal. He is gay and he admitted it. That's more than I can say for your friend the pink poet.

Your ignorance of republican sex scandals does not mean that none happened.

Here's a list to help you out:

http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-sca...

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

He gave you a list. I did too.

Now all someone has to do is teach you how to read.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hear some names Whistle Dick. Any man whose handle is Bacon Hater should know all about the subject.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy Hopper
Pete Sessions
Michael Steele
Roy Ashburn
Mike Duvall
Paul Stanley
Mark Sanford
John Ensign
Alan David Berlin

Those are just in the past couple years. Here is a more complete list, including Mr. Wide Stance:

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Oh, and none of these scandals include Lindsey Graham. He hasn't been outed yet, but it's coming.

;)
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I've said it before Sundog. These people either refuse to acknowledge facts (63 percent think we found WMDs, remember?) or are unable to distinguish fantasy from reality. That's why I've saaid we need to dumb down our explanations. Small words. Short phrases. Shake your keys every so often.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, and none of these scandals include Lindsey Graham. He hasn't been outed yet, but it's coming.
;)
Eric Cantor will be outted way before Graham. Guy's so gay he looks like he's gonna fly away.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Don't get your panties in a bunch Doggy Style. I was not saying that Barney Frank was a sex scandal, I was merely pointing out that he might be available for you. Here is your Sex Scandal Team:

Captain - Slick Willie
Asst Captain - Al Gore (are your dumb ass democrat women really that disparate?)

Anthony Weiner - I bet even his name turns you on Doggy Style

Eliot Spitzer

John Edwards (typical scum bag democrat) has an affair while his wife is dying of cancer

Jim McGreevy (switch hitter)

Gary Condit (a Slick Willie wannabe)

David Patterson

I am college educated with a degree in economics and that is exactly why I am a republican.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
;)
How can you be sure? Are you banging him, Doggy Style?
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Cantor will be outted way before Graham. Guy's so gay he looks like he's gonna fly away.
You may hate bacon, but apparently you want to slip the pork to Cantor.
Pearls

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you seen him wearing his pearl necklace?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I can be sure because he is.

;)

And your fantasies about who I have sex with say a lot more about what goes on in your head than it does mine.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Here's your list of republican sex scandals.

You don't have a "captain" because you're pretty much cast adrift on a rudderless ship:

Bill Clinton's biggest sex scandal is yet to come because he is going to fck all of you republicans hard in 2016 when his wife wins the presidency.

;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he's met Michelle Bachmann's husband yet?

Now there's a sex scandal waiting to happen. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••