Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
At least when he lied, nobody died. Can you say that about Bush?
<quoted text>
Nobody died? Do you even know what happened at Benghazi? What a moron!
Former Land Of The Free

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
He was obviously talking about Clinton.

Keep up!
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Former Land Of The Free wrote:
<quoted text>
He was obviously talking about Clinton.
Keep up!
Ok. So when is a lie not a lie? Clinton was and is a liar, no matter what the definition of "is" is?
Former Land Of The Free

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. So when is a lie not a lie? Clinton was and is a liar, no matter what the definition of "is" is?
You made this comment: "Are you talking about Slick Willie? Now there is a credible democrat."

Then he said, "When Clinton lied nobody died. Can you say that about Bush?"

'Slick Willie' is Bill Clinton and it was assumed by everyone here you were talking about his lie about having oral sex.

That lie resulted in no deaths.

Understand now?

O.k.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

<quoted text>
You made this comment: "Are you talking about Slick Willie? Now there is a credible democrat."
Then he said, "When Clinton lied nobody died. Can you say that about Bush?"
'Slick Willie' is Bill Clinton and it was assumed by everyone here you were talking about his lie about having oral sex.
That lie resulted in no deaths.
Understand now?
O.k.
I understand that he is a damn liar. I understand that you democrats have a double standard. I understand that lying is part of being a good democrat.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Slick Willie? Now there is a credible democrat.
No....{Fox News} Was Talking About Slick Willie....You Remember Fox News Don't You???...I Thought He was a Fairly Credible Democrat....He Left Little Bush With a Surplus.....Why Don't You Tell Everyone What Little Boy Bush Did To That Surplus....I bet You Voted For Bush Twice Didn't You???.....

What Is It about Being a Republican That Makes You Proud To Be a Republican???...Seriously!!!.. ..What Is It???....
Former Land Of The Free

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that he is a damn liar. I understand that you democrats have a double standard. I understand that lying is part of being a good democrat.
I understand that lying about a blow job and lying about something to take a country to war are very different and had much worse consequences.

I also understand that lying is part of being a POLITICIAN.

I also understand that America is in big trouble because they are able to pit us against each other arguing whether a giant douche or a turd sandwich is better.

All politicians are crooks people.

Wake up!@
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're right. One lie causes a half million innocent deaths, the destruction of the largest economy in the world and the death and mutilation of tens of thousands of young Americans. The other causes, uh, a bitchy wife? A lie IS a lie. But their impact can be vastly different.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What Did Clinton Lie About???....Poking Monica???....I wasn't Aware You Were So Interested In Bills Sex Life....Besides....If You Had The Choice Of Poking Monica Or Hillary....Which One Would {You} Pick???....That's The Difference Between Democrats and Republicans....Democrats Prefer To Screw a Woman Here Or There....Republicans Want To Screw The Whole Damn Country....
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
What Did Clinton Lie About???....Poking Monica???....I wasn't Aware You Were So Interested In Bills Sex Life....Besides....If You Had The Choice Of Poking Monica Or Hillary....Which One Would {You} Pick???....That's The Difference Between Democrats and Republicans....Democrats Prefer To Screw a Woman Here Or There....Republicans Want To Screw The Whole Damn Country....
Typical democrat response Butt Crack. What stinking, ignorant, immoral democrat wouldn't want to bang someone other than his or her spouse. What is a good democrat administration without a sex scandal?
Former Land Of The Free

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat response Butt Crack. What stinking, ignorant, immoral democrat wouldn't want to bang someone other than his or her spouse. What is a good democrat administration without a sex scandal?
There have been just as much Republican Politicians involved in extra-marital affairs.

Often times there involves homosexuality too though.

lol
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

<quoted text>
There have been just as much Republican Politicians involved in extra-marital affairs.
lol
No.1 -There have not been as many sex scandals on the right.
No.2 - The homo`s are on the left. That is also part of being a good democrat.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lol
Almost always. If they're not tapping their feet with a "wide stance," they're so deep in the closet they've opened last year's Christmas presents.**cough cough **Eric Cantor** cough cough**
Former Land Of The Free

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a "gay shythound" and then say I am juvenile?
LOL...that is hilarious.
<quoted text>
Awww...I struck a nerve.
<quoted text>
I responded to the "normality of its acts" by saying that I don't care because normal heterosexuals don't spend much time worrying about gay sex. What I have "turned around" is YOUR abnormal knowledge of those prcactices because the description you gave for them is not a detail that a heterosexual would be aware of.
<quoted text>
What's an assuser? That's the problem with you conservatives. You don't speak the language well enough to make a point.
<quoted text>
Who's running home? I haven't run from a thing any of you have said in weeks. Not one. And who is the one crying that I don't play fair, crybaby? Now please, Suncat512 wants to have a debate. Shut up and let him.
You say normal heterosexuals dont spend any time thinking of such things. Well, now were getting to the problem arent we? Its because of apathetic shithounds like yourself that we have the immorality in our nation. Maybe you should care a little bit more. As a parent or grandparent i certainly dont want them being taught that it normal behavior. Now do you get it? Society, whether it be school, media, etc. shouldnt override the morals taught by parents. How about giving a shit about something. Oh wait, i forgot, your to progressive. Bullshit, your regressive. Your kind have done an about face and are marching in the wrong direction. Yeah i know , the popular opinion says otherwise. Well, that depends on whose reporting the polls.Not to mention who their polling(like college kids). But like i've stated earlier even most of them eventually grow up and become moderates or even conservatives. But then there are some like yourself that are so starstruck from what they consider the intelligentsia (professors) that they become another subclass of reprobates who cannot discern truth because they've been reeducated.
mumbles

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>No.1 -There have not been as many sex scandals on the right.
Are you on meth again Monica? You can't honestly say that to anyone with a straight face can you?? Should we list them off for you? Newt should count as more than one with his dirtball antics, but I'd say both sides has their fair share of perverts.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

According to a pair of Fox News polls released yesterday by Karl Rove there are no homosexuals in the Republican party while 83% of Dems are gay. Also 99% of Democrats cheat on their wives while only 2% of Republicans do.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I was comparing Bush to Clinton. Jesus, does someone have to remind you to breathe from time to time?

Or do you just suffer from oxygen deprivation in silence?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Nonsense. Normal heterosexuals don't spend time delving into the sex lives of others. We're concerned with out own.

Closeted homosexuals, such as yourself and your girlfriend Cowardly, delve into the details of homosexuality on a daily basis because you are fascinated by it, consumed by it, preoccupied with it.

Non surgeons don't spend time dwelling on the minute details of surgery, non engineers don't spend time dwelling on the details of engineering, and non-homosexuals don't spend time thinking about the most intricate details of homosexuality that you described.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You say normal heterosexuals dont spend any time thinking of such things. Well, now were getting to the problem arent we? Its because of apathetic shithounds like yourself that we have the immorality in our nation. Maybe you should care a little bit more. As a parent or grandparent i certainly dont want them being taught that it normal behavior. Now do you get it? Society, whether it be school, media, etc. shouldnt override the morals taught by parents. How about giving a shit about something. Oh wait, i forgot, your to progressive. Bullshit, your regressive. Your kind have done an about face and are marching in the wrong direction. Yeah i know , the popular opinion says otherwise. Well, that depends on whose reporting the polls.Not to mention who their polling(like college kids). But like i've stated earlier even most of them eventually grow up and become moderates or even conservatives. But then there are some like yourself that are so starstruck from what they consider the intelligentsia (professors) that they become another subclass of reprobates who cannot discern truth because they've been reeducated.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LMAO....you poor thing. You are suffering from dense packed stupidity, aren't you?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min BAS 141,373
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 12 min truth slayer 1,866
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 18 min Living Wage 2,669
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 34 min billl 8,593
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min wtf 146,969
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 49,925
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Imperial Chicano 17,166
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••