Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Former Land Of The Free

Elkview, WV

#13186 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat response Butt Crack. What stinking, ignorant, immoral democrat wouldn't want to bang someone other than his or her spouse. What is a good democrat administration without a sex scandal?
There have been just as much Republican Politicians involved in extra-marital affairs.

Often times there involves homosexuality too though.

lol
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13187 May 6, 2013
Former Land Of The Free wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been just as much Republican Politicians involved in extra-marital affairs.
lol
No.1 -There have not been as many sex scandals on the right.
No.2 - The homo`s are on the left. That is also part of being a good democrat.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13188 May 6, 2013
Former Land Of The Free wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Almost always. If they're not tapping their feet with a "wide stance," they're so deep in the closet they've opened last year's Christmas presents.**cough cough **Eric Cantor** cough cough**
Former Land Of The Free

Elkview, WV

#13189 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13190 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a "gay shythound" and then say I am juvenile?
LOL...that is hilarious.
<quoted text>
Awww...I struck a nerve.
<quoted text>
I responded to the "normality of its acts" by saying that I don't care because normal heterosexuals don't spend much time worrying about gay sex. What I have "turned around" is YOUR abnormal knowledge of those prcactices because the description you gave for them is not a detail that a heterosexual would be aware of.
<quoted text>
What's an assuser? That's the problem with you conservatives. You don't speak the language well enough to make a point.
<quoted text>
Who's running home? I haven't run from a thing any of you have said in weeks. Not one. And who is the one crying that I don't play fair, crybaby? Now please, Suncat512 wants to have a debate. Shut up and let him.
You say normal heterosexuals dont spend any time thinking of such things. Well, now were getting to the problem arent we? Its because of apathetic shithounds like yourself that we have the immorality in our nation. Maybe you should care a little bit more. As a parent or grandparent i certainly dont want them being taught that it normal behavior. Now do you get it? Society, whether it be school, media, etc. shouldnt override the morals taught by parents. How about giving a shit about something. Oh wait, i forgot, your to progressive. Bullshit, your regressive. Your kind have done an about face and are marching in the wrong direction. Yeah i know , the popular opinion says otherwise. Well, that depends on whose reporting the polls.Not to mention who their polling(like college kids). But like i've stated earlier even most of them eventually grow up and become moderates or even conservatives. But then there are some like yourself that are so starstruck from what they consider the intelligentsia (professors) that they become another subclass of reprobates who cannot discern truth because they've been reeducated.
mumbles

Chesapeake, OH

#13191 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>No.1 -There have not been as many sex scandals on the right.
Are you on meth again Monica? You can't honestly say that to anyone with a straight face can you?? Should we list them off for you? Newt should count as more than one with his dirtball antics, but I'd say both sides has their fair share of perverts.
Arthur

United States

#13192 May 6, 2013
According to a pair of Fox News polls released yesterday by Karl Rove there are no homosexuals in the Republican party while 83% of Dems are gay. Also 99% of Democrats cheat on their wives while only 2% of Republicans do.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13193 May 7, 2013
I was comparing Bush to Clinton. Jesus, does someone have to remind you to breathe from time to time?

Or do you just suffer from oxygen deprivation in silence?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody died? Do you even know what happened at Benghazi? What a moron!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13194 May 7, 2013
Nonsense. Normal heterosexuals don't spend time delving into the sex lives of others. We're concerned with out own.

Closeted homosexuals, such as yourself and your girlfriend Cowardly, delve into the details of homosexuality on a daily basis because you are fascinated by it, consumed by it, preoccupied with it.

Non surgeons don't spend time dwelling on the minute details of surgery, non engineers don't spend time dwelling on the details of engineering, and non-homosexuals don't spend time thinking about the most intricate details of homosexuality that you described.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You say normal heterosexuals dont spend any time thinking of such things. Well, now were getting to the problem arent we? Its because of apathetic shithounds like yourself that we have the immorality in our nation. Maybe you should care a little bit more. As a parent or grandparent i certainly dont want them being taught that it normal behavior. Now do you get it? Society, whether it be school, media, etc. shouldnt override the morals taught by parents. How about giving a shit about something. Oh wait, i forgot, your to progressive. Bullshit, your regressive. Your kind have done an about face and are marching in the wrong direction. Yeah i know , the popular opinion says otherwise. Well, that depends on whose reporting the polls.Not to mention who their polling(like college kids). But like i've stated earlier even most of them eventually grow up and become moderates or even conservatives. But then there are some like yourself that are so starstruck from what they consider the intelligentsia (professors) that they become another subclass of reprobates who cannot discern truth because they've been reeducated.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13195 May 7, 2013
LMAO....you poor thing. You are suffering from dense packed stupidity, aren't you?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13196 May 7, 2013
Awwww....you're mad because someone handed you your butt again. I would think you'd be used to that by now.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that he is a damn liar. I understand that you democrats have a double standard. I understand that lying is part of being a good democrat.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13198 May 7, 2013
You're getting jealous, aren't you? Okay, I'll leave your boyfriend alone.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>leave his butt alone. Find you a woman.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13199 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're getting jealous, aren't you? Okay, I'll leave your boyfriend alone.
<quoted text>
Sorry that I was late responding to you morons. You see, as a hard working person I have this thing called a job. It not only allows me to provide for my family but the government also sees to it that I help to keep you Democrats in Pork Rinds and Slim Jims. Also, I help clothe your children with Gabriel`s finest. Even as stupid as you idiots are, you surely are not going to try to deny the numerous sex scandals of the left. So far, the only name that I have heard on the right is Newt. And what about your boy Barney Frank? I bet that you would love to get a hold of him, Doggy Style.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13200 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that I was late responding to you morons. You see, as a hard working person I have this thing called a job. It not only allows me to provide for my family but the government also sees to it that I help to keep you Democrats in Pork Rinds and Slim Jims. Also, I help clothe your children with Gabriel`s finest. Even as stupid as you idiots are, you surely are not going to try to deny the numerous sex scandals of the left. So far, the only name that I have heard on the right is Newt. And what about your boy Barney Frank? I bet that you would love to get a hold of him, Doggy Style.
Sex scandals by closeted gays in the right wing are a pretty common thing, depending on how wide your stance is.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13201 May 7, 2013
http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex...

Here's a list of GOP sex scandals. One will be in the forefront again today, as Mark Sanford (R-Appalachian Trail) faces Stephen Colbert's sister in a special election in South Carolina.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13202 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex scandals by closeted gays in the right wing are a pretty common thing, depending on how wide your stance is.
Let's hear some names Whistle Dick. Any man whose handle is Bacon Hater should know all about the subject.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13203 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that I was late responding to you morons. You see, as a hard working person I have this thing called a job. It not only allows me to provide for my family but the government also sees to it that I help to keep you Democrats in Pork Rinds and Slim Jims.
I have a job too. Perhaps you should get one that will allow you to post to idiots like you instead of having to lean on a shovel all day.

But you would have needed an education for that and if you had an education, we wouldn't be having this conversation because you would be smart enough not to be a republitard.

But I digress.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Also, I help clothe your children with Gabriel`s finest. Even as stupid as you idiots are, you surely are not going to try to deny the numerous sex scandals of the left. So far, the only name that I have heard on the right is Newt. And what about your boy Barney Frank? I bet that you would love to get a hold of him, Doggy Style.
Barney Frank is not necessarily a scandal. He is gay and he admitted it. That's more than I can say for your friend the pink poet.

Your ignorance of republican sex scandals does not mean that none happened.

Here's a list to help you out:

http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-sca...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13204 May 7, 2013
He gave you a list. I did too.

Now all someone has to do is teach you how to read.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hear some names Whistle Dick. Any man whose handle is Bacon Hater should know all about the subject.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13205 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy Hopper
Pete Sessions
Michael Steele
Roy Ashburn
Mike Duvall
Paul Stanley
Mark Sanford
John Ensign
Alan David Berlin

Those are just in the past couple years. Here is a more complete list, including Mr. Wide Stance:

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13206 May 7, 2013
Oh, and none of these scandals include Lindsey Graham. He hasn't been outed yet, but it's coming.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 228,581
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 hr The Real JK 80,987
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr ChicknButt 80,717
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr MSRose 104,792
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Sun WarForOil 83,868
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 24 spoon 10
More from around the web