Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13061 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind.
And how about you look up how putting two wars on a credit card and reducing taxes on the wealthy lead to that increase.
mcbill wrote:
Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway.
Very true.
mcbill wrote:
And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway.
All that time studying the Old TESTEMENT and you never learned how to spell it? Guess you weren't paying much attention, huh?
mcbill wrote:
You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks.
Not at all. See, we don't fear what we don't understand. We seek real answers. You and your kind make up fairy tales to account for what you don't understand.
mcbill wrote:
And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.
There's more of that obsequious servile attitude we've come to expect from those of you on the far right.

What's a "nightmare"?

I think given the atrocious nature (spelling, punctuation, syntax, and grammar) of your last paragraph that you're drunk as a skunk.

“Ms Honey”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#13062 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I am not the least bit surprised that he did. That guy was amazingly stupid.
He would have a lot of friends here....LOL.
I must have never met that one.

“Ms Honey”

Leiden, Netherlands

#13063 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind. Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway. And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway. You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks. And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.
Are you related to Pimp Daddy?

“Ms Honey”

Leiden, Netherlands

#13064 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wow... More smart godless meat sacks of cells ganging up in the name of.... Well, not much. Sorry bout that cents thang mr. "i eat bacon bacon hater"... Bothers you guys so wen people dont use proper grammer. I'll try hardear. Cities problems... You godless tirds like that stuff dont ya? The more pieces of shet in your rat infested cities, the more of you godless sacks of shet there are. One day, when this country goes broke and the obama phones are shut off and those pieces of shet you guys breed are told that they will have to stand in line for some cheese... Then we'll cee (just for you pork hater) how smart you dipshets truely are. Go Joe!
I'm sorry but I can't understand you. Google translator does not translate Gibberish at this time.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13065 May 5, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have never met that one.
That was on a thread in California. There were a couple of them out there that were hilarious. Very similar to these nuts.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#13066 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind. Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway. And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway. You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks. And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.
Old Testament type of guy? You mean you're a Jew?

“Ms Honey”

Leiden, Netherlands

#13067 May 5, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the word contend because there is no diversity with the black race. Most blacks are actually very conservative when it comes to religious beliefs,especially since most are raised by grandparents. Their own racism as well as percieved racism from so called rich white men gets played by the liberal media to the point that they will never overcome it therefore we have it to contend with. As for women, the abortion issue is what hurts the republican party. They should stick to their principles rather than capitulate for the sake of votes. This we contend with as well. Regarding the hispanics, its the immigration issue. Republicans have had their vote before and it will return when the current and recent hispanics realize that the future immigrants will soon be contending for their jobs. But we contend with the status quo for the time being. Your percieved racism of me is a prime example of how the liberal media brainwashes blacks, hispanics and reprobate minded white liberals. A person has to walk on egg shells to keep from offending others anymore because of political correctness run amok that the liberal media uses as a tool to get one up. And it works regardless of the falsehood of it.
All Hispanics are not illegal immigrants or even immigrants. many have been here for generations. You should clarify that.

You seem to be a racist and a misogynist.

“Ms Honey”

Leiden, Netherlands

#13068 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was on a thread in California. There were a couple of them out there that were hilarious. Very similar to these nuts.
I miss all the fun.:(

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13069 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I can't understand you. Google translator does not translate Gibberish at this time.
I think he got into the moonshine again.

;)
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13070 May 5, 2013
Sorrie that spelling aggri...aggre ... Makes you mad. You people arent smart enough to fear some things you dont understand. Seek your answers... One day you will know. And as for two wars on a credit card... Tell me you dipshets dont like to hop in ur.. Sorry, your cars and drive. If shit doesnt stay stired in that part of the world, all those mohamad sonsabetches would have us by the balls. They are almost as bad as you godless meat sacks... Atleast they believe in something other than themselves. They also actually have some standard of morals. Cant say that about you worthless ungrateful collections of cells, can we?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13071 May 5, 2013
Yeah, they are religious fanatics just like you. Perhaps you should move there. No blacks, women are subservient, they hang gays, religion rules the state. It would be a paradise for people like you.
mcbill wrote:
Sorrie that spelling aggri...aggre ... Makes you mad. You people arent smart enough to fear some things you dont understand. Seek your answers... One day you will know. And as for two wars on a credit card... Tell me you dipshets dont like to hop in ur.. Sorry, your cars and drive. If shit doesnt stay stired in that part of the world, all those mohamad sonsabetches would have us by the balls. They are almost as bad as you godless meat sacks... Atleast they believe in something other than themselves. They also actually have some standard of morals. Cant say that about you worthless ungrateful collections of cells, can we?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13072 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
All Hispanics are not illegal immigrants or even immigrants. many have been here for generations. You should clarify that.
You seem to be a racist and a misogynist.
And your a typical liberal that takes one sentence and makes someone a lifetime racist. Your kind are the worst of stereotypists. Learn a new pole dance reprobate. To many head piercings perhaps?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13073 May 5, 2013
LOL....you're angry, aren't you?

Actually, I get it. She's a woman and not your kind.
<quoted text>
And your a typical liberal that takes one sentence and makes someone a lifetime racist. Your kind are the worst of stereotypists. Learn a new pole dance reprobate. To many head piercings perhaps?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13074 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, they are religious fanatics just like you. Perhaps you should move there. No blacks, women are subservient, they hang gays, religion rules the state. It would be a paradise for people like you.
<quoted text>
Why goodness gracious shithound, are you defending your gay lover again?
Maybe you should learn a new pole dance as well.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#13075 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>And your a typical liberal that takes one sentence and makes someone a lifetime racist. Your kind are the worst of stereotypists. Learn a new pole dance reprobate. To many head piercings perhaps?
Advice: don't whine about being labeled a racist when you make racist comments. You crybaby republicans are the biggest victims in the world.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13076 May 5, 2013
I'm not defending you, Pink Poet. Merely pointing out how much happier you would be in Iran.

Well, except for the fact that you are a homosexual, but you could just go deeper in the closet over there.
<quoted text>
Why goodness gracious shithound, are you defending your gay lover again?
Maybe you should learn a new pole dance as well.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13077 May 5, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Advice: don't whine about being labeled a racist when you make racist comments. You crybaby republicans are the biggest victims in the world.
Crybabies? You gutless cowards on the left are the ones that whine about wars,the rich, anything that does not go your way. And don't even let the welfare check or food stamp card be a day late.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13078 May 5, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybabies? You gutless cowards on the left are the ones that whine about wars,
Not all wars. Just the ones that we are lied to about.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>the rich,
The rich? You mean the people you idiots are happy to pay taxes for? Well excuse me if I don't like them not paying their fair share. Just because you are dumb enough to believe that they do, is not my problem.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> anything that does not go your way. And don't even let the welfare check or food stamp card be a day late.
Actually, welfare is a red state problem. Not a blue state problem. West Virginia is a fine example of that.
PLEASE BE KIND

AOL

#13079 May 5, 2013
FOLKS, PLEASE BE KIND TO TWO OLD LADIES WHO ARE JUST GETTING ALONG THE BEST WE CAN, ALL PAPA LEFT US WAS HIS RECIPE, SO THAT IS ALL SISTER AND I HAVE TO LIVE ON, A LITTLE MOONSHINE NEVER HURT ANYONE. PLEASE DO COME BY AND SEE US SOMETIME, WE ALWAYS HAVE A FEW EXTRA QUARTS.THANK YOU , THE BALDWIN SISTERS, EMILY AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT MY SISTER'S NAME IS, MAMIE, MINNIE, CLARA, HECK IF I KNOW, MY AGE AND ALL THAT MOONSHINE HAS MY MIND MUDDLED,FUDDLED,SMUDLED, HECK IF I KNOW!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13080 May 5, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybabies? You gutless cowards on the left are the ones that whine about wars,the rich, anything that does not go your way. And don't even let the welfare check or food stamp card be a day late.
Good and honest post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,616
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min Bill in Dville 88,185
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Trump OWNED Hillary 107,609
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 11 hr -The Artist- 83,899
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr Robbins girl 8,696
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu hot dog 755
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Dec 7 positronium 6,502
More from around the web