The Atheist

Houston, TX

#12939 May 3, 2013
Knows wrote:
Just like you and creepy.
<quoted text>
I'll have to agree with this impersonator...
Knows

Houston, TX

#12940 May 3, 2013
The Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity people such as himself. He/She seems to be very much brainwashed in the religious cult.
Keep sucking Mikes @$s and you will have strings... LMAO

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#12941 May 3, 2013
When you evolve, you can come back and talk to us. Until then, just slobber on yourself.
Knows wrote:
Just like you and creepy.
<quoted text>
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12942 May 3, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sucking Mikes @$s and you will have strings... LMAO
Because I have been for a long time and I have strings.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12944 May 3, 2013
Not as easy as you are.

;)

But please, tell us what you've accomplished unless it involves removing that turd from your head because I don't want to hear about that.
Knows wrote:
Thank you for proving my point. Another meaningless message from the insignificant. Now where is creepy to come to your rescue? Gawd this is easy.
<quoted text>
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12945 May 3, 2013
It's not a turd, you jackass. It's the WV state hat.
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12947 May 3, 2013
See how easy it is for me to control Sundog? I just put my false teeth in, put my turd hat on and "poof," he's controlled.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12948 May 3, 2013
Why would I need to reach a peak, Knows? It's just Topix. Don't get so butt-hurt.

Oh, by the way, congratulations on getting that two-holed out-house next to your double wide. Pretty soon, it'll be almost like you are living in America.

;)
Knows wrote:
Thanks again, more intellect from the insignificant. You have probably reached your peak, but keep trying.
<quoted text>
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#12949 May 3, 2013
Knows wrote:
See how easy it is for me to control Sundog? I just put my false teeth in, put my turd hat on and "poof," he's controlled.
You're confused. That isn't a turd hat. It's your head up your ass.
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12950 May 3, 2013
Shut up you insignificant Sundog. I am controlling you.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12952 May 3, 2013
How is it my fault if you are a turd? Please, explain that to us all. I don't make the rules here, Knows. If a turd like you shows up, I'm going to call you what you are. If you don't like being "primary school bathroom humor," stop being a turd.

It's not complicated.
Knows wrote:
You don't need to reach it, but you have. Primary school bathroom humor is about as far as you can go. Got it? Good.
<quoted text>
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12953 May 3, 2013
Oh I get it. I'm a turd so that's why you make me the butt of all of your jokes.

Ohhhhhhh...I am really mad now. I am going to control the shyt out of you.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12954 May 3, 2013
According to scripture we know that Lucifer was the most powerful of angels. He is able to manifest himself at will into anything he so desires. He will call fire down from the sky as the antichrist. We also know that the angels were created to assist in further creation and were put on the earth for such. Now the bible says he exalted himself above God. It didnt say what he did. To exalt oneself could be deeds as well as words. Now going back billions of yrs let us pretend we are angels, we know God on a personal basis. We've walked and spoken with him. We know his power and glory. Now one day Lucifer comes along and starts talking rebellion against this creator of themselves. These angels are a thousand times more intelligent than any Einstein. Would mere talk of rebellion be enough to get these super intelligent beings to rebel against an all powerful God. Absolutely not. He had to have done something equally powerful in their eyes to get them to rebel. Logically speaking it had to have been a powerful deed to get them to do so. What if he tried his hand at creation? And since he's not as powerful as God, his creation was sub standard. Thus we have cave man.Why would Lucifer do this and why would 1/3 of the angels follow him? Because of Gods plan to create man. Since they were the first sons of God, they were jealous. Why would Lucifer try his hand at creating his own beings? What better way to bring about mans downfall than to have him question the creation theory by causing people such as yourself to believe in evolution. Why would God not mention this in the bible?#1 He will lend no creedence to Satan.#2 He decided to use it to his advantage, perhaps it is all about faith. If and its a big IF, the cave men ever existed at all. Which they didnt.
But if they did, this is why the first earth age was destroyed and God went forth with his original plan to create mankind. This is why the missing link cannot be found. If it didnt happen this way it would certainly make a good plot for a movie.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#12955 May 3, 2013
Here's the difference between your bullshit and the average, run-of-the-mill fairy tale: fairy tales are readable.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12956 May 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Here's the difference between your bullshit and the average, run-of-the-mill fairy tale: fairy tales are readable.
Very true.

Keep it up, enjoy reading your posts.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12957 May 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You mean you cant read? I thought something was wrong when i posted and you were completely off topic. And here i thought your angst was because you only disagreed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12958 May 3, 2013
How many liberals does it take to confront an intelligent conservative? A topix full. LOL
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#12959 May 3, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
How many liberals does it take to confront an intelligent conservative? A topix full. LOL
Where's the intelligent conservative? We'll confront him.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12961 May 4, 2013
Intelligent conservative?

That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12962 May 4, 2013
Nah, I think the issue is that not only to you write about complete drivel, but you write like an uneducated boob.
<quoted text>
You mean you cant read? I thought something was wrong when i posted and you were completely off topic. And here i thought your angst was because you only disagreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Corruption Central 1,971
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 22 min Rock 61,489
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Le Jimbo 165,428
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 56 min WTSenior 164,516
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr WTSenior 1,181
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Truth is might 19,500
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RepugliKKKans 99,276
More from around the web