Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 590)

Showing posts 11,781 - 11,800 of52,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12779
May 1, 2013
 
My friend you are so right about this Sundog person. He whines and complains about having to pay taxes so that I don't have to all the time.

You patriots seem to be more than happy to pay taxes so that I don't have to.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get in my car elevator and go to the bank to move more money into an offshore account so I can avoid paying taxes which you patriots happily do for me.

Thanks. I will create another job at McDonald's for you by ordering a years worth of Big Mac's for my race horse.
Knows

Carriere, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12780
May 1, 2013
 
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom doesn't think so.
Stop copying me or I will manipulate you.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12781
May 1, 2013
 
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>wonder why all the democratic senators voted for war then. Bush must have been a genius to fool all those people. Well, they were democrats, probably wouldn't take much. They are pretty naive.
A genius? Really? How smart to you have to be to fool a dumb ass democrat? Look at what Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are doing.
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12784
May 1, 2013
 
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>A genius? Really? How smart to you have to be to fool a dumb ass democrat? Look at what Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are doing.
What would that be?

Insert idiotic conspiracy theory here:

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12786
May 1, 2013
 
That's another fine example. A diplomat and a couple of embassy guards die and you idiots go apeshit. 4000 American children die and you think Bush is a hero.

What a bunch of wads you people are.

LMAO.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i only got through your first paragraph and realized you were talking about Obama and Benghazi.
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12787
May 1, 2013
 
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>if I said it once before, then yes, I would be repeating myself. For future reference, when something is said, and then said again, it would be a repeat. Thanks for asking mr right wing terrorist.
I don't think you understand the difference in left and right wing.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12788
May 1, 2013
 
Oh, okay, Mr Left wing terrorist, then you are just reapeating what someone else said. I should have known you lacked the ability to come up with it on your own.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>if I said it once before, then yes, I would be repeating myself. For future reference, when something is said, and then said again, it would be a repeat. Thanks for asking mr right wing terrorist.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12789
May 1, 2013
 
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i only got through your first paragraph and realized you were talking about Obama and Benghazi.
On the one hand democrats have free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks. On the other hand we have four dead American citizens. What do you know, free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks win. So Obama is the man! And what about Ocoward`s "Red line" for Syria? Seventy thousand Syrian civilians dead and counting.
Moondog

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12790
May 1, 2013
 
I like to poop my pants
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12791
May 1, 2013
 
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>On the one hand democrats have free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks. On the other hand we have four dead American citizens. What do you know, free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks win. So Obama is the man! And what about Ocoward`s "Red line" for Syria? Seventy thousand Syrian civilians dead and counting.
Unemployment insurance is free now? What have I been paying into all these years? I really wish you morons understood how math works.
Knows

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12792
May 1, 2013
 
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>that doesn't make any sense. You must be a democrat.
Please stop bothering me. I am busy controlling Sundog.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12793
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So let me see if I understand this whole Benghazi nut you wing nuts have been trying to crack for months now.

YOU have no problem with George Bush sending 1000's of young men and women to their death in a war based on LIES to the American people, but the fact that republicans cut funding for embassy guards and 4 embassy employees were killed while a black man was president is just the worst thing in the world?

Is that what you are saying about Obama's intelligence failure? That about sum it up?

Do you want to compare Obama's intelligence failure to Bush's?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the...

You people are amazingly dense.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
On the one hand democrats have free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks. On the other hand we have four dead American citizens. What do you know, free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks win. So Obama is the man! And what about Ocoward`s "Red line" for Syria? Seventy thousand Syrian civilians dead and counting.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12794
May 1, 2013
 
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment insurance is free now? What have I been paying into all these years? I really wish you morons understood how math works.
Unemployment Insurance works just like your job. You lay around all day doing nothing and still collect a pay check.
Knows

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12795
May 1, 2013
 
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>that doesn't make any sense. You must be a democrat.
If I had a horse named nobody, whose dyck would you suck?
Knows

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12796
May 1, 2013
 
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a horse named nobody, whose dyck would you suck?
Everybody's.

Not only would, but did.
Knows

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12797
May 1, 2013
 
Oh no. That posted twice. Now Sundog is going to make fun of me.

It's okay. I will control him and it won't happen.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12798
May 1, 2013
 
Normally this is the point where I would make fun of Knows for posting twice, but since she is controlling me, I won't.

;)
ttt

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12799
May 1, 2013
 
it was published in the richwood paper that a person threatened the pigs and the useless government judge .i think they are wrong and if i was him i would sue them for violating his rights to freedom of s peach
ttt

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12800
May 1, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
So let me see if I understand this whole Benghazi nut you wing nuts have been trying to crack for months now.
YOU have no problem with George Bush sending 1000's of young men and women to their death in a war based on LIES to the American people, but the fact that republicans cut funding for embassy guards and 4 embassy employees were killed while a black man was president is just the worst thing in the world?
Is that what you are saying about Obama's intelligence failure? That about sum it up?
Do you want to compare Obama's intelligence failure to Bush's?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the...
You people are amazingly dense.
<quoted text>
bush and berry are terrorists

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12802
May 1, 2013
 
No. Republicans are terrorists.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/jaso...

Obama didn't cut funding for embassy security. Republicans did and they are very proud of it.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>bush and berry are terrorists

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,781 - 11,800 of52,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Funny 144,929
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min ROE must GO 138,909
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Churlish Truths 47,864
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min Packing Heat 69,678
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min fubar 16,800
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr lazy bones 28,592
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 hr State of Florida 54,893
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••