Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did I just read?
I think he said he was dumb and proud of it.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Sounds like sound advice, For me to poop on![/QUOTE]

That is because you are a POOPHEAD and knows no better!
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Come on children play nice or I will send you home to mommy.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did I just read?
Good question, think it is an example of someone not reading certain posts but just reacting to it, a type of face saving measure of sorts I suppose.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The Great One wrote:
Come on children play nice or I will send you home to mommy.
Took you all night to come up with that one, huh? Bet your brain cell must really be exhausted. Go wash and brush your tooth and hit the sack, get some rest. You can thank me for that advice later.
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Took you all night to come up with that one, huh? Bet your brain cell must really be exhausted. Go wash and brush your tooth and hit the sack, get some rest. You can thank me for that advice later.
When did you graduate from preschool?

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you graduate from preschool?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Only interested in him if he is still in preschool, perv?
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably taught him to feel that way in his special classes.
They let him sit in the front of the short bus.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Lawmakers from both parties have devoted nearly half a billion dollars in taxpayer money over the past two years to build improved versions of the 70-ton Abrams.

But senior Army officials have said repeatedly, "No thanks."

It's the inverse of the federal budget world these days, in which automatic spending cuts are leaving sought-after pet programs struggling or unpaid altogether. Republicans and Democrats for years have fought so bitterly that lawmaking in Washington ground to a near-halt.

Yet in the case of the Abrams tank, there's a bipartisan push to spend an extra $436 million on a weapon the experts explicitly say is not needed.

"If we had our choice, we would use that money in a different way," Gen. Ray Odierno, the Army's chief of staff, told The Associated Press this past week.

Why are the tank dollars still flowing? Politics.

Keeping the Abrams production line rolling protects businesses and good paying jobs in congressional districts where the tank's many suppliers are located.

http://news.yahoo.com/army-says-no-more-tanks...
He said

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

"I am as dumb as Rush Limpballs, and there are millions just like me who listen to his drivel, fat hog Yap, how can anyone say anything bad about our precious 300 pound, lard ass, after all he has been married 4 times, got caught doing drugs{that he put his poor old housekeepe up to buy for him},got caught in an airport with someone else's peter puffer meds, loves to call young girls sluts, pours hate and meanness out of his mouth everyday, came from a rich family and never worked a day in his life, can't even string a sentence together without stopping, then stopping again and mumbeling the rest of the sentence." I mean for the love of God people, can't you see why we adore him so much? HE'S A CHRISTIAN, LIKE US!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Only interested in him if he is still in preschool, perv?
<quoted text>
Are you still confusing conservatives with you liberal girly men?
Since you havent matured to a moderate or conservative status in your life , the preschoolers are your playmates. the postings of your girlfriends prove that. LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

He said wrote:
"I am as dumb as Rush Limpballs, and there are millions just like me who listen to his drivel, fat hog Yap, how can anyone say anything bad about our precious 300 pound, lard ass, after all he has been married 4 times, got caught doing drugs{that he put his poor old housekeepe up to buy for him},got caught in an airport with someone else's peter puffer meds, loves to call young girls sluts, pours hate and meanness out of his mouth everyday, came from a rich family and never worked a day in his life, can't even string a sentence together without stopping, then stopping again and mumbeling the rest of the sentence." I mean for the love of God people, can't you see why we adore him so much? HE'S A CHRISTIAN, LIKE US!!!
Oh well, at least he does prefer the opposite sex. Thats more than we can say for Ralph Maddow ,or is it Rachel?
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

He said wrote:
I'd like to know who you are comparing him to. Congressmen who takes pictures of his penis and sends it to women on twitter or Senators that used to be in the KKK. Maybe a president that has interns that is barely over 21. Oh, then lies about it to the perverts in congress and to the American citizens. There is enough sex, lies, and perversion to go around with our public officials to worry about than worry about a deaf radio announcer. If that's all you can pull up your are as pathetic as Rush is. There is enough of that on both sides in the political parties than to worry about a shock jock. Like there isn't any radio announcers on the left doing the same if not more. Well lets see, that long haired idiot that called the black girls on the Basket Ball team some nappy headed ho's. how about Howard Stern and the Grease Man. Oh there are a few others. They are shock jocks. They don't set American policy. Get some more material. Pick on the nasty perverted politicians. Oh how about the young Kennedy congressman that was out drunk and on depressants driving a car a wrecks and resigned in disgrace. One more for ya. Don't forget Jessie Jackson's son that had to give up his seat in disgrace. Lets not just jump on one side. How about the republican playing footsie in the bath room stall with a man next to him. Also Governor Sanford said he was hiking in the mountains and was out of the country with his mistress. Most of those jackasses in the White House, Congress, Senate, Governors and other politicians are scumbags so what else is new.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know who you are comparing him to. Congressmen who takes pictures of his penis and sends it to women on twitter or Senators that used to be in the KKK. Maybe a president that has interns that is barely over 21. Oh, then lies about it to the perverts in congress and to the American citizens. There is enough sex, lies, and perversion to go around with our public officials to worry about than worry about a deaf radio announcer. If that's all you can pull up your are as pathetic as Rush is. There is enough of that on both sides in the political parties than to worry about a shock jock. Like there isn't any radio announcers on the left doing the same if not more. Well lets see, that long haired idiot that called the black girls on the Basket Ball team some nappy headed ho's. how about Howard Stern and the Grease Man. Oh there are a few others. They are shock jocks. They don't set American policy. Get some more material. Pick on the nasty perverted politicians. Oh how about the young Kennedy congressman that was out drunk and on depressants driving a car a wrecks and resigned in disgrace. One more for ya. Don't forget Jessie Jackson's son that had to give up his seat in disgrace. Lets not just jump on one side. How about the republican playing footsie in the bath room stall with a man next to him. Also Governor Sanford said he was hiking in the mountains and was out of the country with his mistress. Most of those jackasses in the White House, Congress, Senate, Governors and other politicians are scumbags so what else is new.
Good post
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Good post
Thank You. I am an equal opportunity basher. I really don't care what party they are in. But to start crap about 1 talk radio host. For some reason if a republican becomes a number one talk show host he is the bastion of the Republican Party. The Democrat don't know who to except that both sides have idiots in radio, congress, senate, president and voters. Like someone on the TV said the other day and it wasn't on Fox News, the last good democrat president was JFK. Yes he was a good president, but he had issues with depression and also like his women as well. Remember Marilyn Monroe. I wonder he helped her out when she died. How about that great babbling brother of his that drove that car off the road and killed his mistress. Oh I think he went home and slept his drunk off and then told someone what had happened. We have really had some winners. I AM A DEMOCRAT AND THEY ALL STINK. GET IT PEOPLE.
bacon hater

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

I don't think anybody was starting anything about Rush Limbag. It was a passing remark about the type of people leading the GOP. Every group has their nutcases. But you can't argue that republicans have cornered the market lately. From the birthers to legitimate rape to probing women's vaginas for no reason, the GOP win the nutcase award for the past few years.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. I am an equal opportunity basher. I really don't care what party they are in. But to start crap about 1 talk radio host. For some reason if a republican becomes a number one talk show host he is the bastion of the Republican Party. The Democrat don't know who to except that both sides have idiots in radio, congress, senate, president and voters. Like someone on the TV said the other day and it wasn't on Fox News, the last good democrat president was JFK. Yes he was a good president, but he had issues with depression and also like his women as well. Remember Marilyn Monroe. I wonder he helped her out when she died. How about that great babbling brother of his that drove that car off the road and killed his mistress. Oh I think he went home and slept his drunk off and then told someone what had happened. We have really had some winners. I AM A DEMOCRAT AND THEY ALL STINK. GET IT PEOPLE.
I just read o'reillys Killing Kennedy and according to souces then, Bobby Kennedy went over Monroes apartment with a fine tooth comb when first hearing of her death. He was only a few miles away at the time and left to go there before any police were called. Later on in the book Hoover had evidence that Bobby as well as JFK had bedded her.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
I don't think anybody was starting anything about Rush Limbag. It was a passing remark about the type of people leading the GOP. Every group has their nutcases. But you can't argue that republicans have cornered the market lately. From the birthers to legitimate rape to probing women's vaginas for no reason, the GOP win the nutcase award for the past few years.
I'd have to disagree. The political correctness initiated by liberals takes first prize. The hypocrisy of liberal media is almost as bad.
Think about it, would a republican candidate that had ties to a domestic terrorist like Obama did with the professor get no air time by liberal media. Would a republican candidate that attended a church with a racist pastor recieve no air time by liberal media. Would a war that Bush initiated and that caused war protests and having him hung in effigy yet after Obama fought the same war not even recieve condemnation from the liberal media seem fair. As a matter of fact the war protests were non existant. These people arent anti war, their anti conservative. Liberals are hypocrites and liars. Conservatives are honest but often stupidly to a fault. Now your probably going to throw up the so called lie of WMDs. Days before the invasion, iraqi convoys were seen by satellites crossing the border into Syria who share the same baath political parties. What reason would they be crossing the border at a time an invasion was looming? Its been theorized that Hussein knowing the battle was coming what better way to cause USA world condemnation than have them not being able to find these WMDs that was their purpose for the invasion in the first place. But what Hussein didnt count on was we were there for the long haul. So instead of retrieving these weapons at a later date as he'd planned , their either still hidden in the syrian desert or worse, they're probably going to be used by Assad against his rebels when all seems lost and he has no other options.
The Great One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>I'd have to disagree. The political correctness initiated by liberals takes first prize. The hypocrisy of liberal media is almost as bad.
Think about it, would a republican candidate that had ties to a domestic terrorist like Obama did with the professor get no air time by liberal media. Would a republican candidate that attended a church with a racist pastor recieve no air time by liberal media. Would a war that Bush initiated and that caused war protests and having him hung in effigy yet after Obama fought the same war not even recieve condemnation from the liberal media seem fair. As a matter of fact the war protests were non existant. These people arent anti war, their anti conservative. Liberals are hypocrites and liars. Conservatives are honest but often stupidly to a fault. Now your probably going to throw up the so called lie of WMDs. Days before the invasion, iraqi convoys were seen by satellites crossing the border into Syria who share the same baath political parties. What reason would they be crossing the border at a time an invasion was looming? Its been theorized that Hussein knowing the battle was coming what better way to cause USA world condemnation than have them not being able to find these WMDs that was their purpose for the invasion in the first place. But what Hussein didnt count on was we were there for the long haul. So instead of retrieving these weapons at a later date as he'd planned , their either still hidden in the syrian desert or worse, they're probably going to be used by Assad against his rebels when all seems lost and he has no other options.
They are already being used by Assad on a very small scale. Remember that red line the president talked about in Syria being crossed about the chemical weapons? That red line was proven to already been crossed and even the presidents own Secretary of Defense has said so. I think the president is going to regret appointing a republican for Secretary of Defense. I don't particularly like Chuck, but, he is being truthful and not hiding behind the president. Not yet anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••