Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#12618 Apr 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Heh, heh, heh...he said gay.
That is a hypocrite for sure, dunno if he give explicit description of such acts like the poet and Pvt Pyle done but it is hypocritical indeed.

Poet and Pvt Pyle should resolve their anger issues and come out of the closest, even Jim Nabors done it, someone they should look up to and stop bashing their lifestyle the way they do.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#12619 Apr 29, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a hypocrite for sure, dunno if he give explicit description of such acts like the poet and Pvt Pyle done but it is hypocritical indeed.
Poet and Pvt Pyle should resolve their anger issues and come out of the closest, even Jim Nabors done it, someone they should look up to and stop bashing their lifestyle the way they do.
They're angry because they have forced themselves to stay in the closet.
Dr. Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12620 Apr 29, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>That is a hypocrite for sure, dunno if he give explicit description of such acts like the poet and Pvt Pyle done but it is hypocritical indeed.

Sounds like sound advice, For me to poop on!

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12624 Apr 29, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You made him say it.
It's always my fault.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12626 Apr 29, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did I just read?
I think he said he was dumb and proud of it.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#12627 Apr 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Sounds like sound advice, For me to poop on![/QUOTE]

That is because you are a POOPHEAD and knows no better!
The Great One

Charleston, WV

#12628 Apr 29, 2013
Come on children play nice or I will send you home to mommy.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12629 Apr 29, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did I just read?
Good question, think it is an example of someone not reading certain posts but just reacting to it, a type of face saving measure of sorts I suppose.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#12630 Apr 29, 2013
The Great One wrote:
Come on children play nice or I will send you home to mommy.
Took you all night to come up with that one, huh? Bet your brain cell must really be exhausted. Go wash and brush your tooth and hit the sack, get some rest. You can thank me for that advice later.
The Great One

Charleston, WV

#12632 Apr 29, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Took you all night to come up with that one, huh? Bet your brain cell must really be exhausted. Go wash and brush your tooth and hit the sack, get some rest. You can thank me for that advice later.
When did you graduate from preschool?

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#12633 Apr 29, 2013
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you graduate from preschool?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12636 Apr 29, 2013
Only interested in him if he is still in preschool, perv?
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12637 Apr 29, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably taught him to feel that way in his special classes.
They let him sit in the front of the short bus.
Arthur

United States

#12638 Apr 29, 2013
Lawmakers from both parties have devoted nearly half a billion dollars in taxpayer money over the past two years to build improved versions of the 70-ton Abrams.

But senior Army officials have said repeatedly, "No thanks."

It's the inverse of the federal budget world these days, in which automatic spending cuts are leaving sought-after pet programs struggling or unpaid altogether. Republicans and Democrats for years have fought so bitterly that lawmaking in Washington ground to a near-halt.

Yet in the case of the Abrams tank, there's a bipartisan push to spend an extra $436 million on a weapon the experts explicitly say is not needed.

"If we had our choice, we would use that money in a different way," Gen. Ray Odierno, the Army's chief of staff, told The Associated Press this past week.

Why are the tank dollars still flowing? Politics.

Keeping the Abrams production line rolling protects businesses and good paying jobs in congressional districts where the tank's many suppliers are located.

http://news.yahoo.com/army-says-no-more-tanks...
He said

AOL

#12639 Apr 29, 2013
"I am as dumb as Rush Limpballs, and there are millions just like me who listen to his drivel, fat hog Yap, how can anyone say anything bad about our precious 300 pound, lard ass, after all he has been married 4 times, got caught doing drugs{that he put his poor old housekeepe up to buy for him},got caught in an airport with someone else's peter puffer meds, loves to call young girls sluts, pours hate and meanness out of his mouth everyday, came from a rich family and never worked a day in his life, can't even string a sentence together without stopping, then stopping again and mumbeling the rest of the sentence." I mean for the love of God people, can't you see why we adore him so much? HE'S A CHRISTIAN, LIKE US!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12640 Apr 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Only interested in him if he is still in preschool, perv?
<quoted text>
Are you still confusing conservatives with you liberal girly men?
Since you havent matured to a moderate or conservative status in your life , the preschoolers are your playmates. the postings of your girlfriends prove that. LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12641 Apr 29, 2013
He said wrote:
"I am as dumb as Rush Limpballs, and there are millions just like me who listen to his drivel, fat hog Yap, how can anyone say anything bad about our precious 300 pound, lard ass, after all he has been married 4 times, got caught doing drugs{that he put his poor old housekeepe up to buy for him},got caught in an airport with someone else's peter puffer meds, loves to call young girls sluts, pours hate and meanness out of his mouth everyday, came from a rich family and never worked a day in his life, can't even string a sentence together without stopping, then stopping again and mumbeling the rest of the sentence." I mean for the love of God people, can't you see why we adore him so much? HE'S A CHRISTIAN, LIKE US!!!
Oh well, at least he does prefer the opposite sex. Thats more than we can say for Ralph Maddow ,or is it Rachel?
The Great One

Charleston, WV

#12642 Apr 29, 2013
He said wrote:
I'd like to know who you are comparing him to. Congressmen who takes pictures of his penis and sends it to women on twitter or Senators that used to be in the KKK. Maybe a president that has interns that is barely over 21. Oh, then lies about it to the perverts in congress and to the American citizens. There is enough sex, lies, and perversion to go around with our public officials to worry about than worry about a deaf radio announcer. If that's all you can pull up your are as pathetic as Rush is. There is enough of that on both sides in the political parties than to worry about a shock jock. Like there isn't any radio announcers on the left doing the same if not more. Well lets see, that long haired idiot that called the black girls on the Basket Ball team some nappy headed ho's. how about Howard Stern and the Grease Man. Oh there are a few others. They are shock jocks. They don't set American policy. Get some more material. Pick on the nasty perverted politicians. Oh how about the young Kennedy congressman that was out drunk and on depressants driving a car a wrecks and resigned in disgrace. One more for ya. Don't forget Jessie Jackson's son that had to give up his seat in disgrace. Lets not just jump on one side. How about the republican playing footsie in the bath room stall with a man next to him. Also Governor Sanford said he was hiking in the mountains and was out of the country with his mistress. Most of those jackasses in the White House, Congress, Senate, Governors and other politicians are scumbags so what else is new.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12643 Apr 29, 2013
The Great One wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know who you are comparing him to. Congressmen who takes pictures of his penis and sends it to women on twitter or Senators that used to be in the KKK. Maybe a president that has interns that is barely over 21. Oh, then lies about it to the perverts in congress and to the American citizens. There is enough sex, lies, and perversion to go around with our public officials to worry about than worry about a deaf radio announcer. If that's all you can pull up your are as pathetic as Rush is. There is enough of that on both sides in the political parties than to worry about a shock jock. Like there isn't any radio announcers on the left doing the same if not more. Well lets see, that long haired idiot that called the black girls on the Basket Ball team some nappy headed ho's. how about Howard Stern and the Grease Man. Oh there are a few others. They are shock jocks. They don't set American policy. Get some more material. Pick on the nasty perverted politicians. Oh how about the young Kennedy congressman that was out drunk and on depressants driving a car a wrecks and resigned in disgrace. One more for ya. Don't forget Jessie Jackson's son that had to give up his seat in disgrace. Lets not just jump on one side. How about the republican playing footsie in the bath room stall with a man next to him. Also Governor Sanford said he was hiking in the mountains and was out of the country with his mistress. Most of those jackasses in the White House, Congress, Senate, Governors and other politicians are scumbags so what else is new.
Good post
The Great One

Charleston, WV

#12644 Apr 29, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Good post
Thank You. I am an equal opportunity basher. I really don't care what party they are in. But to start crap about 1 talk radio host. For some reason if a republican becomes a number one talk show host he is the bastion of the Republican Party. The Democrat don't know who to except that both sides have idiots in radio, congress, senate, president and voters. Like someone on the TV said the other day and it wasn't on Fox News, the last good democrat president was JFK. Yes he was a good president, but he had issues with depression and also like his women as well. Remember Marilyn Monroe. I wonder he helped her out when she died. How about that great babbling brother of his that drove that car off the road and killed his mistress. Oh I think he went home and slept his drunk off and then told someone what had happened. We have really had some winners. I AM A DEMOCRAT AND THEY ALL STINK. GET IT PEOPLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 9 min My Opinion 1,451
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min positronium 165,791
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 min Limo Liberals 99,363
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 54 min Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 7,129
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr hole in the wall 61,545
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pops 34,479
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 hr silverfox 58,678
More from around the web