Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12478 Apr 28, 2013
Awww...perhaps you can pray to those "angles."
ttt wrote:
a sundog and a 666 freak team up... nice. on the next episode we will see who is more of an ass than the other
ttt

Madison, WV

#12479 Apr 28, 2013
where do i sign up to be a government shill idiot like you and your creepy 666 girlfriend

“Don't Be So”

Since: May 12

Obtuse

#12480 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
a sundog and a 666 freak team up... nice. on the next episode we will see who is more of an ass than the other
Don't be so obtuse.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12481 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nonsense,they same the same crap about pit bulls and they are usually very sweet family dogs.
I have all of my demons trained and they would never harm me. Asmoday flies around fetches stuff for me and sings funny songs and Berith guards the house when we are gone.
do all satanists look like sluts
ttt

Madison, WV

#12482 Apr 28, 2013
i got all day shill. see with so many Americans out of work .you havent a chance

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12483 Apr 28, 2013
Well only the uneducated Americans are out of work. The rest of us are doing pretty good.
ttt wrote:
i got all day shill. see with so many Americans out of work .you havent a chance

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12484 Apr 28, 2013
Nope, just your mom.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>do all satanists look like sluts

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12485 Apr 28, 2013
You'd never make it. You have to have to have some education. It's obvious you have none.
ttt wrote:
where do i sign up to be a government shill idiot like you and your creepy 666 girlfriend
ttt

Madison, WV

#12486 Apr 28, 2013
i dont have to work i can just mess with you idiot shills all day

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#12487 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog, I am not your sock, so don't start that crap again. I'm not the one that posted a video of myself eating a live puppy on You Tube. That was you, you sick creep.

And yes, he is a govie shill.

But he damn sure does't work for any 1,000 or 2,000 a month. Him and Pagan are a couple of the highest paid shills in the country.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12488 Apr 28, 2013
You don't have to work?

Nah, that's not true. You're just a leech living off the backs of taxpayers.
ttt wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12489 Apr 28, 2013
But if you want to confuse persistence with effectiveness, go ahead. Others have tried.
ttt wrote:
ttt

Houston, TX

#12490 Apr 28, 2013
its not easy being stupid. its a full time job
bacon hater

Howell, MI

#12491 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a LaVeyan satanist. Not a pagan. Pagan is just in there for a pet bird I used to have that was named Hecate.
That's nice to know. Love your posts but I've read my share about paganism - it was invented by a dude from England who was broke so he could sell some books. Total sham, just like all religions. There are no devils, no angels, no magic beanstalk beans, and nobody knows what happens after death. People who say otherwise are lying.

Sundog, wtf are you doing correcting these idiots' grammar and spelling? STOP! I once went down that road. It's bad. Pretty soon you'll be explaining the difference between "peaked" and "piqued." Then you'll start peeling the skin off your fingers and scratching the hair off your head. Do yourself a favor and let it go. Trying to explain homophones and oxymorons to someone who believes that a senior citizen built a giant boat, loaded two of every animal on board and rode out an imaginary flood isn't going to end well. By the way, thumpers, what did the sea creatures do during that flood? Were they just like "Hell yeah!" Or what?

The spelling is funny. I realize not everyone is a strong speller. But isn't it awfully indicative of the argument at hand? Progressives obviously read far more and have a far greater command of language than their counterparts. The same person who spells paradigm with a goddamn hyphen is also the same one who thinks demons control us. It isn't a coincidence.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12492 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
its not easy being stupid. its a full time job
I'm sure it's a full time job for you. But it is one you are well qualified for.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12493 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice to know. Love your posts but I've read my share about paganism - it was invented by a dude from England who was broke so he could sell some books. Total sham, just like all religions. There are no devils, no angels, no magic beanstalk beans, and nobody knows what happens after death. People who say otherwise are lying.
Sundog, wtf are you doing correcting these idiots' grammar and spelling? STOP! I once went down that road. It's bad. Pretty soon you'll be explaining the difference between "peaked" and "piqued." Then you'll start peeling the skin off your fingers and scratching the hair off your head. Do yourself a favor and let it go. Trying to explain homophones and oxymorons to someone who believes that a senior citizen built a giant boat, loaded two of every animal on board and rode out an imaginary flood isn't going to end well. By the way, thumpers, what did the sea creatures do during that flood? Were they just like "Hell yeah!" Or what?
The spelling is funny. I realize not everyone is a strong speller. But isn't it awfully indicative of the argument at hand? Progressives obviously read far more and have a far greater command of language than their counterparts. The same person who spells paradigm with a goddamn hyphen is also the same one who thinks demons control us. It isn't a coincidence.
LOL. Well the truth is, I'm not here to educate them. Most of America has given up on that notion and I count myself among them. I'm only here to make fun of them.

Imagine that though, a person who claims to be religious doesn't know that difference between and Angel and an angle. He's not sure if he is going to heaven or geometry class.

LOL.

The notion of him in a geometry class just cracked me up.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12494 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
jews hate bacon jews are pigs what an idiot god is reaL and the first place he will destroy when he returns is israhell and all their greed

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#12495 Apr 28, 2013
If god was real, idiots like you wouldn't exist.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>jews hate bacon jews are pigs what an idiot god is reaL and the first place he will destroy when he returns is israhell and all their greed
bacon hater

Howell, MI

#12496 Apr 28, 2013
I love bacon. I've worked closely with victims of police abuse. It was a handle bestowed upon me that stuck. Once more, for the record, I eat as much goddamn bacon as I can, just like everybody else.
ppp

Madison, WV

#12497 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I love bacon. I've worked closely with victims of police abuse. It was a handle bestowed upon me that stuck. Once more, for the record, I eat as much goddamn bacon as I can, just like everybody else.
only an idiot would call himself a bacon hater and then eat it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min McDermott 183,246
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 36 min WhoaBuddy 67,313
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr Mississippi gurl 9,188
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr woo-boy 35,386
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 101,629
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 21 hr dratt 6
Election Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... (Oct '14) Sun BigJoe17844 123
More from around the web