Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#12458 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from NY and the Netherlands. I wouldn't be caught dead in WV,was there once and it sucked. But what the hell I have to post somewhere to collect my shill pay and gain trolling points.
Well dang, next thing you know you are going to be telling them about the top secret government shill handshake.

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#12459 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dang, next thing you know you are going to be telling them about the top secret government shill handshake.
Oh no, I would never reveal that. Let em keep on believe it is this,\m/.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12460 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, it's paradigm....not para-dime. If you would read the news instead of having it spoon fed to you via a nut like Alex Jones, maybe you would have known that.
sewriously tho how much do they pay u shills a month 1000 2000 as smart as you are you probably get a few hundred hu
ttt

Madison, WV

#12461 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
and yes they have secret hand signals and hand shakes. a smart idiot like you should know that to. its not top secret tho

Leiden, Netherlands

#12462 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, here are some predictions by Alex Jones (founder of Prison Planet).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZwURLwd8pEAXX
This is what ttt listens to. LMAO.
LMAO! The mighty morphing lizard people! The morons,everyone know that the real aliens are not lizard people they're parrots!

Leiden, Netherlands

#12463 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>and yes they have secret hand signals and hand shakes. a smart idiot like you should know that to. its not top secret tho
We hide little messages and signs communicate secretly in public, everywhere. How many can you find here? I bet you don't know as much as you think you do,the average person cannot detect even when told.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12464 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! The mighty morphing lizard people! The morons,everyone know that the real aliens are not lizard people they're parrots!
nice handle if you like the devil im not to sure about aliens but angles are real .so are demons,
ttt

Madison, WV

#12465 Apr 28, 2013
demons can make people hurt themselves.angles would never do that , unless god told them to .then you best be praying for a good god to stop them. because you see all the technology we have is nothing compared to what just one of their swords can do ,like take out 1000 men in a single swipe we are just beginning to understand the universe and how it works off electric and magnetic s .you can burn them but it dont hurt. you can try to nuke them they will feel nothing. your on the wrong side, demons can be splattered like bugs . the good god created Satan.a fallen angel who was quit handsome. you really are on the wrong side .he will come back one day no one knows when, but when he does all evil will get put where it belongs im tired of waiting so much corruption and criminal gangs are all thats running the world and with all the nuke reactors there is no hope its all gone
Dr. Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12466 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
demons can make people hurt themselves.angles would never do that , unless god told them to .then you best be praying for a good god to stop them. because you see all the technology we have is nothing compared to what just one of their swords can do ,like take out 1000 men in a single swipe we are just beginning to understand the universe and how it works off electric and magnetic s .you can burn them but it dont hurt. you can try to nuke them they will feel nothing. your on the wrong side, demons can be splattered like bugs . the good god created Satan.a fallen angel who was quit handsome. you really are on the wrong side .he will come back one day no one knows when, but when he does all evil will get put where it belongs im tired of waiting so much corruption and criminal gangs are all thats running the world and with all the nuke reactors there is no hope its all gone
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Faerie tales are great.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12467 Apr 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Faerie tales are great.[/QUOTE]so are i diots

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12468 Apr 28, 2013
$1000 a month?

What kind of world do you live in? This is 2013, not 1950. Sheesh. Shilling is hard work. We've got so many idiots to deal with and there's not one of us who would work for $1000 a month.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>sewriously tho how much do they pay u shills a month 1000 2000 as smart as you are you probably get a few hundred hu

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12469 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, I am doing my best to summon up the spirit of Shamu. She could team up with ttt and we could have a true idiot-fest.

I'm going to go over to the 9/11 thread and see if I can get her to come over here and join up with Alex Jones jr.
Dr. Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12470 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Faerie tales are great. "

so are i diots
Yeah. You idiots are great too. The only thing better than 2000 year old bedtime stories are the morons who believe them.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12471 Apr 28, 2013
LOL...yeah, you are pretty great.

;)
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>so are i diots

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12472 Apr 28, 2013
Angles?

Did you mean angels?

There's a difference, you know. One is the space between two intersecting lines and the other is a fairy tale told to people dumb enough to believe it.
ttt wrote:

Leiden, Netherlands

#12473 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>nice handle if you like the devil im not to sure about aliens but angles are real .so are demons,
I'm a LaVeyan satanist. Not a pagan. Pagan is just in there for a pet bird I used to have that was named Hecate.

Leiden, Netherlands

#12474 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I am doing my best to summon up the spirit of Shamu. She could team up with ttt and we could have a true idiot-fest.
I'm going to go over to the 9/11 thread and see if I can get her to come over here and join up with Alex Jones jr.
They will fall in love. Oh I do love a good Topix romance.

Leiden, Netherlands

#12475 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
Oh nonsense,they same the same crap about pit bulls and they are usually very sweet family dogs.
I have all of my demons trained and they would never harm me. Asmoday flies around fetches stuff for me and sings funny songs and Berith guards the house when we are gone.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12476 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
They will fall in love. Oh I do love a good Topix romance.
They'll fall in love and have puppies.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12477 Apr 28, 2013
a sundog and a 666 freak team up... nice. on the next episode we will see who is more of an ass than the other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min The WB 68,715
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min LeDuped 186,326
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 101,984
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 7 hr Pete 14,190
Election James Ralph Boyette (Mar '11) 8 hr John harrison 18
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr xxxrayted 35,504
Election Who's got your vote in the North Carolina Senat... (Oct '14) Thu Ashley Mudd 113
More from around the web