“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#12414 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I just think it's amazing how these people consider themselves as "champions of freedom" when they hate - and I mean HATE - our freedoms. They call themselves "patriots" but they HATE their countrymen. They call themselves "followers of Christ" but they HATE the poor, the sick and the disabled. They hate people who utilize government services, but they use our libraries, police, fire departments, roads, bridges, schools, dams, and eventually social security and Medicare. These are the people who go to town hall meetings and yell, "keep your government hands off my Medicare!" I just wish they understood how much they're missing - so many people easily identify these people and treat them like children. We warn our friends when they're about to meet, "don't talk about being gay (or being islamic or immigrating or anything of the sort)." They live their lives in an echochamber, and they'll never realize it. That's our fault. We need to stop the kid gloves.
Very well said and I totally agree.

One of my favorite democrats is Alan Grayson. He does not use kid gloves. We need more like him. Democrats keep turning the other cheek and that makes these butt plugs think they have power.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12415 Apr 28, 2013
they all only care about the fat payday and the pensions they steal
ttt

Madison, WV

#12416 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said and I totally agree.
One of my favorite democrats is Alan Grayson. He does not use kid gloves. We need more like him. Democrats keep turning the other cheek and that makes these butt plugs think they have power.
have you ever heard about corporate welfare ?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12417 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I almost forgot the funniest of all: they HATE immigration, but they are at best a 3rd or 4th generation immigrant. If only they could see what their family went through when they came here from Germany or Italy or Ireland or Eastern Europe or wherever. This country treated all those immigrants the exact same way we treat Mexicans now. Too bad they can't read a history book.
What's even funnier is that more illegals were deported under Obama than they were under Bush.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/...

Perhaps the Hispanics who are angry with Obama for deporting more illegals should start watching Fox News. Because over there, they are telling a different story.

;)

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#12418 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
you must be a government shill
It pays good.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12419 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even funnier is that more illegals were deported under Obama than they were under Bush.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/...
Perhaps the Hispanics who are angry with Obama for deporting more illegals should start watching Fox News. Because over there, they are telling a different story.
;)
more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#12420 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up
Wrong. Illegal border crossings are down by over 60 percent since Bush crashed the economy, according to the Department of Homeland Security. You guys could do so much better if you could read. You think people can't tell when you make shit up?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12421 Apr 28, 2013
That's a fairly lame excuse. It's also incorrect.

http://www.illegalimmigrationstatistics.org/i...

When our economy got bad, the number of illegals dropped off drastically.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12422 Apr 28, 2013
Sure have. Republicans love to make sure that corporations continue getting their fair share of it.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/29/politics/oil-su...
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever heard about corporate welfare ?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12423 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Illegal border crossings are down by over 60 percent since Bush crashed the economy, according to the Department of Homeland Security. You guys could do so much better if you could read. You think people can't tell when you make shit up?
Fox is telling them otherwise and they give Fox the same weight as they give the bible.

People who are easily controlled will fall for anything.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12424 Apr 28, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
No reprobate, you started this by condemning the republican party by staing they had no right to dictate gay marriage by opposing it. I then asked the four questions (which you know is common knowledge) so as to ascertain just how one could support this type of behavior. Of course being a radical liberal as you are , the best you can do is evade the questions and try to turn the discussion towards something else. You support this deviant behavior not i. Therefore either your queer or someone close to you is. As for my knowledge of these acts its because of support of shyt eaters like you bringing it out in the open and making it part of our degenerant culture instead of keeping it in the bedroom where it belongs. Now, once again f#g, answer the questions. Anymore refusal to do so therefore grants me the victory because you know the practices arent normal behavior and you cant justify your previous stance in support of it. Thanks for the W in the win column. Again!
Read the above
ttt

Madison, WV

#12425 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
homeland security are terrorists rich greedy lazy lying over paid never drug tested criminals period you need prisonplanet more than anyone
ttt

Madison, WV

#12426 Apr 28, 2013
wining

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12427 Apr 28, 2013
Read the following:
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, i've got a few of questions i'd like an honest answer to.#1 Is it normal for a man to stick a penis in another mans mouth or rectum.#2 Is it normal to withdraw it with feces all over it.#3 Is it even healthy.
Those are questions from the Pink Poet. Clearly, he has in-depth knowledge of homosexual practices that we heterosexuals don't have.

My question is how did he get this knowledge. Either he has practiced this himself or he has spent a lot of time fantasizing about it. There is no other answer no matter how hard he tries to spin it.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12428 Apr 28, 2013
Not at all surprised at that. It was a department started by George Bush.

The fact is, the number of illegals is down and the number deported is up regardless of how often you attack the source of the information.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>homeland security are terrorists rich greedy lazy lying over paid never drug tested criminals period you need prisonplanet more than anyone
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#12429 Apr 28, 2013
Two things... First, how many of you godless meatsacks of shet vote in wv and have any business in a thread asking who wv voters support? Somebody in wv might say none. Others might say recruiting. And a few might say too chickenshet to spew near your own home.
Lastly, why would anybody but a moron... Or other godless meatsack of cells, believe numbers and so called facts made up by other godless sacks of shet. With no morals and the ability to define right and wrong based on whatever benefits them? Think about it... Cant argue with em.
Go Joe!
ttt

Madison, WV

#12430 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Not at all surprised at that. It was a department started by George Bush.
The fact is, the number of illegals is down and the number deported is up regardless of how often you attack the source of the information.
<quoted text>
he is probably a bisexual and that has nothing to do with illegal people not aliens aliens are in outer space georg bush and his family done 911
ttt

Madison, WV

#12431 Apr 28, 2013
winning
olgoat

Elkview, WV

#12432 Apr 28, 2013
Joe Manchin will never get my vote again...for anything. Traitor!
ttt

Madison, WV

#12433 Apr 28, 2013
republicans, demo craps, liberal ,conservatives. i myself will never be in criminal gangs like them again. they play you all .follow the money. rich people are terrorists who never get drug tested or seldom do time in prison, where they get love from fellow inmates. poor people trying to just stay alive are not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Limbertwig 171,620
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 36 min WTSenior 3,671
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 53 min Justaminute 81,740
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 4,752
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr xxxrayted 34,850
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr TrailerTrash Repu... 100,348
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 4 hr king 7,194
More from around the web