ttt

Madison, WV

#12404 Apr 28, 2013
their all criminals who need a monthly drug and booze test. all of them are way over paid and none of them earn a dime of the pensions they steal
ttt

Madison, WV

#12405 Apr 28, 2013
oh and by the way the elections are rigged that terrorist bush stole my vote and him or his 911 demolition family are in prison

“Carpe diem”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12406 Apr 28, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to answer the original 4 questions. Just a yes or no would suffice. Besides i dont lend support to gays like you do.
They're an abomination to God and a pariah to society. So tell me poopie weiner sundog, if its not you, who is it that your defending? A brother? Or worse, a child of yours. C'mon you can confide in me. I promise not to laugh or ridicule.
"poopie weiner sundog" ?
What an amazing command of the English language you have. I bet you made it all the way to the sixth grade or maybe even the seventh.

Abominations to your sky daddy do not matter as your religious beliefs are not a part of the law making process in the US.

I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad redeemer, and write over his thorn torn brow: The TRUE prince of evil-the king of slaves!
I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm-eaten skull!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12407 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those in the closet always scream the loudest.
Yep, they sure do.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12408 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak as of one who's butt is a bit sore.
mcbill is a few pickles shy of a quart.

;)
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#12409 Apr 28, 2013
I just think it's amazing how these people consider themselves as "champions of freedom" when they hate - and I mean HATE - our freedoms. They call themselves "patriots" but they HATE their countrymen. They call themselves "followers of Christ" but they HATE the poor, the sick and the disabled. They hate people who utilize government services, but they use our libraries, police, fire departments, roads, bridges, schools, dams, and eventually social security and Medicare. These are the people who go to town hall meetings and yell, "keep your government hands off my Medicare!" I just wish they understood how much they're missing - so many people easily identify these people and treat them like children. We warn our friends when they're about to meet, "don't talk about being gay (or being islamic or immigrating or anything of the sort)." They live their lives in an echochamber, and they'll never realize it. That's our fault. We need to stop the kid gloves.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12410 Apr 28, 2013
whats the mater cant handle the truth
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#12411 Apr 28, 2013
I almost forgot the funniest of all: they HATE immigration, but they are at best a 3rd or 4th generation immigrant. If only they could see what their family went through when they came here from Germany or Italy or Ireland or Eastern Europe or wherever. This country treated all those immigrants the exact same way we treat Mexicans now. Too bad they can't read a history book.

Since: Jan 13

Charlottesville, VA

#12412 Apr 28, 2013
There isn't any place to go since Obama was elected President. You are now ""F**k*d anywhere you go unless you are a wet back.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12413 Apr 28, 2013
you must be a government shill

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12414 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I just think it's amazing how these people consider themselves as "champions of freedom" when they hate - and I mean HATE - our freedoms. They call themselves "patriots" but they HATE their countrymen. They call themselves "followers of Christ" but they HATE the poor, the sick and the disabled. They hate people who utilize government services, but they use our libraries, police, fire departments, roads, bridges, schools, dams, and eventually social security and Medicare. These are the people who go to town hall meetings and yell, "keep your government hands off my Medicare!" I just wish they understood how much they're missing - so many people easily identify these people and treat them like children. We warn our friends when they're about to meet, "don't talk about being gay (or being islamic or immigrating or anything of the sort)." They live their lives in an echochamber, and they'll never realize it. That's our fault. We need to stop the kid gloves.
Very well said and I totally agree.

One of my favorite democrats is Alan Grayson. He does not use kid gloves. We need more like him. Democrats keep turning the other cheek and that makes these butt plugs think they have power.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12415 Apr 28, 2013
they all only care about the fat payday and the pensions they steal
ttt

Madison, WV

#12416 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said and I totally agree.
One of my favorite democrats is Alan Grayson. He does not use kid gloves. We need more like him. Democrats keep turning the other cheek and that makes these butt plugs think they have power.
have you ever heard about corporate welfare ?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12417 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I almost forgot the funniest of all: they HATE immigration, but they are at best a 3rd or 4th generation immigrant. If only they could see what their family went through when they came here from Germany or Italy or Ireland or Eastern Europe or wherever. This country treated all those immigrants the exact same way we treat Mexicans now. Too bad they can't read a history book.
What's even funnier is that more illegals were deported under Obama than they were under Bush.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/...

Perhaps the Hispanics who are angry with Obama for deporting more illegals should start watching Fox News. Because over there, they are telling a different story.

;)

“Carpe diem”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12418 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
you must be a government shill
It pays good.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12419 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even funnier is that more illegals were deported under Obama than they were under Bush.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/...
Perhaps the Hispanics who are angry with Obama for deporting more illegals should start watching Fox News. Because over there, they are telling a different story.
;)
more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#12420 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up
Wrong. Illegal border crossings are down by over 60 percent since Bush crashed the economy, according to the Department of Homeland Security. You guys could do so much better if you could read. You think people can't tell when you make shit up?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12421 Apr 28, 2013
That's a fairly lame excuse. It's also incorrect.

http://www.illegalimmigrationstatistics.org/i...

When our economy got bad, the number of illegals dropped off drastically.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12422 Apr 28, 2013
Sure have. Republicans love to make sure that corporations continue getting their fair share of it.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/29/politics/oil-su...
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever heard about corporate welfare ?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12423 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Illegal border crossings are down by over 60 percent since Bush crashed the economy, according to the Department of Homeland Security. You guys could do so much better if you could read. You think people can't tell when you make shit up?
Fox is telling them otherwise and they give Fox the same weight as they give the bible.

People who are easily controlled will fall for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,266
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min here now 152,189
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 min Liberal forever 60,108
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,259
Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 13 min tammy101 2,072
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 15 min Joyce 2,720
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 21 min HotAss 3,491

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE