Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 569)

Showing posts 11,361 - 11,380 of52,134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12313
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why don't you just pretend Earl is a rich republican and lick it off his shoe. After all, that's what you do, right? Pay his taxes and lick the crap off his shoes and maybe he'll let you work for minimum wage.

You better hurry up or those bad old democrats will give your job to a M-E-X-I-C-A-N.

LOL.
mcbill wrote:
Hey eral... Looks like you stepped in it too. Wipe that dogshet off your shoe and go on.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12314
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I noticed something, mcbill and Earl has ISP's which in a straight line is only 23 miles apart. Must be something awful in the air they are breathing in those parts, Koch Bros must have a plant in the vicinity or something.
bacon hater

New Alexandria, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12315
Apr 26, 2013
 
Here's a little historical fact for the bible-thumping homophobes. King James was gay. Now drop to your knees and worship that.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12316
Apr 26, 2013
 
Weepy wrote:
I noticed something, mcbill and Earl has ISP's which in a straight line is only 23 miles apart. Must be something awful in the air they are breathing in those parts, Koch Bros must have a plant in the vicinity or something.
If the "Koch" brothers are there, I am sure that that Warrior "Poet" (wink wink) with the in depth knowledge of homosexual issues is there too.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12317
Apr 26, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Koch" brothers are there, I am sure that that Warrior "Poet" (wink wink) with the in depth knowledge of homosexual issues is there too.
Earl looks pretty toxic, it makes sense.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12318
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I post all over Topix. The Main Forums, the mod forums, the religious forums, quite a few forums in Texas. I actually post anywhere I want to. See, Tiny, the thing is, Topix is an open forum and we are free to post where ever we wish. Now I will admit that I most enjoy posting in the forums that have a plethora of stupid people, therefore I do spend an inordinate amount of time here. I'm sure you understand.

Now stop your whining, Tiny, and grow a pair. And I have a lot to do with WV. I was born in Mercer County and raised in McDowell, so don't tell me where I can post, idiot. If you don't like my posts, just ignore them. That's simple enough--even for you.
That explains your mental capacity. Mercer and McDowell Counties. What a winner. I wouldn't say that too loud you short buss riding retard. Sundog 512 is a retard. Did your mother have any mutant to live?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12319
Apr 26, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
Answer what question?
Your detailed knowledge of homosexual activities doesn't require an answer. Obviously, you know more about homosexuality than the average person and that is apparently based on your own experience with it.
I don't spend much time thinking about homosexuality because I am a happily married heterosexual. Clearly, you have issues. I think there are probably a lot of counselers who specialize in homosexual men such as yourself who live in the closet. I suggest you seek one out.
Your name includes the word "POET." Most poets are gay. Just another way that you are trying to tell the world what you really are while thinking you are still safe in your little pink closet.
<quoted text>
You support them, i dont. A closet of your own perhaps. Not to mention the anger you expressed with conservatives over their opposing gays. That anger sounds a little personal.And the Typical lib response is to throw accusations of same back to the other party when accused.Thats Exactly what you do. Answer the 4 questions in my prior post. Show us your true intelligence and logic skills.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12320
Apr 26, 2013
 
mcbill wrote:
Obamy is a good president... To homos and godless ungrateful morons. And oh yea... Lazy no good welfare suckers, illegals, anti gun idiots. He aint too good for agents in bengozzi. Or legal citizens who in arizona, or kids who will soon be looking for a job in the health care industry, or white people who want to vote in chicago, or coal miners in wv, or power plant construction workers in wv, or people behind on thier mortgages dealing with fannie or freddy, or american companies with more than 50 employees worried about the new obama care screwin, or people who have to drive several miles to make a living, or families trying to put food on the table and have decent clothing at the same time without begging for a hand out, or people who actually believe in subjective concepts like faith and morality. Yep, he is a fine president. If only you godless morons could do away with that silly old outdated constitution and make king... Or maybe call him supreme leader or general secretary. Things would be so much better.
The idiots response to your post is unbelievable. You can sit and quote facts to this fag all day and it wouldnt make a dent. He's a reprobate mind, dont you get it? My israeli friend was right , they know that what we say is correct but they just dont care. It would be tantamount to admitting he's wrong. They cant handle that. It would be a devastating blow to their cheap self worth and fragile egos. I bet this guy fights depression.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12321
Apr 26, 2013
 
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>The idiots response to your post is unbelievable. You can sit and quote facts to this fag all day and it wouldnt make a dent. He's a reprobate mind, dont you get it? My israeli friend was right , they know that what we say is correct but they just dont care. It would be tantamount to admitting he's wrong. They cant handle that. It would be a devastating blow to their cheap self worth and fragile egos. I bet this guy fights depression.
He battles with yeast infection of the ass whole. He needs a bowl cleansing with some very strong bleach and ammonia mixture. I wonder how far his head would blow off his sissy shoulders? Would be fun to see on YouTube. Better than watching 1 four wheelers pulling 4 of them out of the mud at the same time. Believe me that's on YouTube also.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12322
Apr 26, 2013
 
bacon hater wrote:
Here's a little historical fact for the bible-thumping homophobes. King James was gay. Now drop to your knees and worship that.
Thats old news dip shit. He had the bible written in english for political purposes. Englands monarchs were taking turns fluncuating between protestantism and catholicism and the murder and intrigue that went with it. He secured his throne by making the protestant bible available to the commoners.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12323
Apr 26, 2013
 
USMC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
He battles with yeast infection of the ass whole. He needs a bowl cleansing with some very strong bleach and ammonia mixture. I wonder how far his head would blow off his sissy shoulders? Would be fun to see on YouTube. Better than watching 1 four wheelers pulling 4 of them out of the mud at the same time. Believe me that's on YouTube also.
I bet this guy actually masturbates at the computer when spewing this disparaging garbage. He's worthless and has a low self esteem, this is why he takes his anger out on anything conservative as well as stereotyping us so called dumb hillbillies.It makes him feel a little better about his own trivial exsistence by belittling others. He's getting his jollies, one stroke at a time. LOL Damn mean ole white men conservatives, how could they do this to him? LOL

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12324
Apr 26, 2013
 
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>I bet this guy actually masturbates at the computer when spewing this disparaging garbage. He's worthless and has a low self esteem, this is why he takes his anger out on anything conservative as well as stereotyping us so called dumb hillbillies.It makes him feel a little better about his own trivial exsistence by belittling others. He's getting his jollies, one stroke at a time. LOL Damn mean ole white men conservatives, how could they do this to him? LOL
It's easy, because he is so predictable. I bet him and that slug congresswoman from SF California, Nancy Pelosi have an affair going. Or it is her posing as him, because, they sound just alike. See the resemblance between the two. Funny isn't it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12325
Apr 26, 2013
 
USMC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy, because he is so predictable. I bet him and that slug congresswoman from SF California, Nancy Pelosi have an affair going. Or it is her posing as him, because, they sound just alike. See the resemblance between the two. Funny isn't it.
Birds of a feather flock together. Wait! Fairies have wings dont they? LOL. But i just remembered something, he's married or so he says. Perhaps he's hitting from both sides of the plate. Wife to?
So progressive! LOL. He still refuses to answer my question though.
Maybe he's stumped. To answer truthfully exposes his lack of intelligence and logic. To answer dishonestly exposes his self denial and having to explain his supporting statements prior. His ego is to fragile to deny himself. Liberals just cant tolerate that. He's searching for the right answer. Doesnt really matter , either way he's a liar. Since he hits from both sides of the plate, hopefully it will be a hit and run. I bet he plays the field as well. LEFT FIELD. LOL
Hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12326
Apr 27, 2013
 
Enough with the childish bickering. All y'all sound like little children at recess and need to learn to debate like adults. Maybe Topix should start another thread called Romper Room Politics so you kids can internet fight.
mcbill

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12327
Apr 27, 2013
 
Ah.. Donno where youve been... But we tried that. Starts off innocent enough... But then the name calling begins which is followed by nasty insults and pure attack mode. Liberals can not debate without making a display of the godless immoral ungrateful drag on society lifestyle. So perhaps starting a romper room page would be best.
mcbill

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12328
Apr 27, 2013
 
Hey godless one who dont eat pig belly.... Couple things.. 1) why do you peterpuffers call NORMAL people "homophobes"? I tell you how ignorant i am... I thought a phobia was a fear. So if somebody is affraid of these queers i guess the label would fit. However, i dont believe that label fits if one simply doesnt care for the immoral lifestyle. That being said... Antiqueer might be a better term for those of us who know better than to endorse or even put up with an abnormal unnatural and godless lifestyle. Fear, please... Just the opposite. Lack of fear enables some of us to detest that type of lifestyle. 2) why you hate bacon anyway? You a towelhead? Parlez-vous muhammad bullshet? You eat sausage, or just play with it?
bacon hater

New Alexandria, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12329
Apr 27, 2013
 
I love bacon. Who doesn't? Just made some in the microwave - really crispy... it's a fear of homosexuals because the opposite of love isn't hate - it's indifference. The overwhelming majority of people are simply indifferent to homosexuals. You hate them. That means you have some feelings you need to work out.... gays aren't unnatural. Homosexuality occurrs in every mammal at the same rate - dogs, cats, elephants, kangaroos. Why would your god make such abominations so regularly?...remember, most people aren't christians. Your views are the minority. More people disagree with you than agree. Again, those are just facts. Take them as you will... just using pure logic and rational thought, it is a little weird to claim that people who lived in tents 2,000 years ago and thought the world was flat and sea creatures were a legitimate boating hazard can tell the future. They can't. You can't. Nobody knows what happens after death. Period. Anyone that claims they do is lying. Again, just a fact. They usually do it for money and it usually happens in a church. But only stupid people fall for it. Jesus wouldn't. He would help the poor with that money, not buy preacher's new suit and make his car payment.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12330
Apr 27, 2013
 
It's interesting that you just post something about liberals not being able to debate and calling people names and then you proceed to call people names.

You poor conservatives are not only hypocrites, but you're too damn stupid to realize it. Keep up the good work, nutcase.

;)
mcbill wrote:
Hey godless one who dont eat pig belly.... Couple things.. 1) why do you peterpuffers call NORMAL people "homophobes"? I tell you how ignorant i am... I thought a phobia was a fear. So if somebody is affraid of these queers i guess the label would fit. However, i dont believe that label fits if one simply doesnt care for the immoral lifestyle. That being said... Antiqueer might be a better term for those of us who know better than to endorse or even put up with an abnormal unnatural and godless lifestyle. Fear, please... Just the opposite. Lack of fear enables some of us to detest that type of lifestyle. 2) why you hate bacon anyway? You a towelhead? Parlez-vous muhammad bullshet? You eat sausage, or just play with it?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12331
Apr 27, 2013
 
I answered your question. I pointed out that your extensive knowledge of homosexual activity indicates that you, yourself, have partaken of the act. There can be NO doubt about that.

So, given your obvious homosexual experiences, you obviously already have the answer to those questions, Pink Poet.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather flock together. Wait! Fairies have wings dont they? LOL. But i just remembered something, he's married or so he says. Perhaps he's hitting from both sides of the plate. Wife to?
So progressive! LOL. He still refuses to answer my question though.
Maybe he's stumped. To answer truthfully exposes his lack of intelligence and logic. To answer dishonestly exposes his self denial and having to explain his supporting statements prior. His ego is to fragile to deny himself. Liberals just cant tolerate that. He's searching for the right answer. Doesnt really matter , either way he's a liar. Since he hits from both sides of the plate, hopefully it will be a hit and run. I bet he plays the field as well. LEFT FIELD. LOL

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12332
Apr 27, 2013
 
Except for one thing, USMC Gay. I got out. You stayed there. Now, talk to me about being retarded.

LOL.
USMC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains your mental capacity. Mercer and McDowell Counties. What a winner. I wouldn't say that too loud you short buss riding retard. Sundog 512 is a retard. Did your mother have any mutant to live?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,361 - 11,380 of52,134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••