Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Arthur

United States

#12277 Apr 25, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP)-- You don't see this very often: a majority of Senate Republicans voting to make people who buy stuff on the Internet pay state and local sales taxes.

Anti-tax guru Grover Norquist isn't happy about it, and the conservative Heritage Foundation is questioning the senators' conservative credentials. But the issue of taxing Internet sales is getting strong support from Republicans and Democrats alike.

The Senate could vote as early as Thursday on a bill to empower states to require online retailers to collect state and local sales taxes for purchases made over the Internet. Under the bill, the sales taxes would be sent to the states where a shopper lives.

On Wednesday, the bill passed a test vote in the Senate, 74 to 23, with 27 Republicans voting in favor. Senators were trying to work out agreements Thursday on potential amendments and the timing of a final vote.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12280 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many dems went on Fox News telling us about WMD in Iraq?
<quoted text>
Do you want to talk about their personal wealth or their voting records? Let's see how it plays out then.
<quoted text>
Actually, you're quite ignorant, but thanks for thinking you're smart. That makes it even funnier.
<quoted text>
Yes, there's a lot to it. Ignorant people, such as yourself, prefer to be spoon-fed news and told how to think. Smart people realize that most TV news is geared towards idiots who are easily swayed. That's why most of them get their news from legitimate news sources that offer more analysis than opinion.
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you had the ability to read instead of sitting back and passively being fed opinion passed off as news, you might be able to actually carry on a conversation instead of simply obsessing over the source of the news.
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update. Do you know what a simple mind is? It's one that believes in fairy tales. You have a simple mind.
<quoted text>
LOL.
<quoted text>
Oh no, condemned to hell by another knotty ass Xtian. Whatever shall I do?
LOL.
No body is more spoon fed than libs. From birth(welfare) to the grave. And where does you reputable news derive from? MSNB
Now theres enlightenment. At least fox offers opposing viewpoints.
God a faitytale? You evidently dont have knowledge of what proof i have. but then again you cant discern it. Reasons have already been explained. And thats scary. BOO! LOL. What shall you do? Find comfort in you gay lovers arms? LOL Go sundog go! Ride the hershey highway.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#12281 Apr 26, 2013
We must believe in fairy tales... Liberals have too many fairies in thier ranks not to be real. With no morals... Why not. Whats wrong with that? Think about how great our country would be if nobody joined the military and lived off the working man. Do you think the welfare generations created by these do good democrates would grow with those whom would other have jobs in or related to the military? But thats right... "Welfare is not the problem". And it wouldnt be for long. Because this country wouldnt be here long with no military. Perhaps now we are getting to the root of what liberals really want. No countries, no boarders, no religion... Didnt somebody else spew that garbage... Oh yea, carl marx. Morons just wont admitt that if it wasnt for godfearingsonsabitches like us, they wouldnt have shet. Matter of fact, many of them prob wouldnt even be alive. Them communist in china are real good at destroying little meat sacks. So much a womans right to choose. Godless morons just cant understand why somebody would choose morals over... Basic animal life style. Such a shame, I just dont think Joe and his oldschool dems can part with these godless animals.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12282 Apr 26, 2013
No, I don't watch MSNBC as a rule. It's far too biased.

See, there's another difference between liberals and CONservatives. We realize when news is biased. You don't. Both MSNBC and Fox pass off opinion as news. Neither of them offer much analysis--because that's hard to do when you give news in 30 second sound bytes.

The sad thing about you, is that you really believe that Fox is "Fair and Balanced." I've got news for you, dummy, it's not. Not even remotely.

But, like most conservatives, you make the choice to remain ignorant. That's your biggest weakness.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
No body is more spoon fed than libs. From birth(welfare) to the grave. And where does you reputable news derive from? MSNB
Now theres enlightenment. At least fox offers opposing viewpoints.
God a faitytale? You evidently dont have knowledge of what proof i have. but then again you cant discern it. Reasons have already been explained. And thats scary. BOO! LOL. What shall you do? Find comfort in you gay lovers arms? LOL Go sundog go! Ride the hershey highway.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12283 Apr 26, 2013
This whole notion that its liberals who live off welfare is absolutely insane, but it is one that you stupid conservatives have to put forward to justify your own ignorance, so I understand.

Red states get a much larger share of welfare dollars in the US than blue states do.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/14007/food-...

Of course the fact is, republican politicians keep idiots like you convinced of this stereotypical myth while they spend tax dollars on corporate welfare which, by the way, is nothing more than a form of socialism.

But, like most conservatives, that's a fact that completely eludes you and your ilk. Stay stupid my friend. Your republican leaders demand it of you.

;)
mcbill wrote:
We must believe in fairy tales... Liberals have too many fairies in thier ranks not to be real. With no morals... Why not. Whats wrong with that? Think about how great our country would be if nobody joined the military and lived off the working man. Do you think the welfare generations created by these do good democrates would grow with those whom would other have jobs in or related to the military? But thats right... "Welfare is not the problem". And it wouldnt be for long. Because this country wouldnt be here long with no military. Perhaps now we are getting to the root of what liberals really want. No countries, no boarders, no religion... Didnt somebody else spew that garbage... Oh yea, carl marx. Morons just wont admitt that if it wasnt for godfearingsonsabitches like us, they wouldnt have shet. Matter of fact, many of them prob wouldnt even be alive. Them communist in china are real good at destroying little meat sacks. So much a womans right to choose. Godless morons just cant understand why somebody would choose morals over... Basic animal life style. Such a shame, I just dont think Joe and his oldschool dems can part with these godless animals.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#12284 Apr 26, 2013
Damn... Something on my shoe... Dogshet again!

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#12285 Apr 26, 2013
So how's ol' 30/06 packin' Joe workin' out for everyone?

I must admit... I didn't think he'd sell out so cheap nor so quickly, lol. But thus is the power of Washington, lol. They have a knack. I'll give 'em that.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#12286 Apr 26, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Damn... Something on my shoe... Dogshet again!
Dayum! Mine too!
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#12287 Apr 26, 2013
He fell right in line as expected. And that map from the WASHINGTON POST can be taken several ways... I thiink it delicts the fact that republican states take care of poor people better than dem states. Therefor more slugs move to these states. Right here in taylor county we have several houses with multiple families.from.new jersey because... In thier words... "west virgina has better benefits". Go figure and come up with some other excuse.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12288 Apr 26, 2013
Typical hillbilly. No better sense than to step in shyt.
mcbill wrote:
Damn... Something on my shoe... Dogshet again!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12289 Apr 26, 2013
First of all, what does "delicts" mean? I left my idiot to English translator at home this morning.

Secondly..."you think?" To be honest, nobody is interested in what you think. Now unless you have some statistics to back that up, then I'm calling bullshyt on that one. By the way, anecdotal information does not count, so please don't tell me about your own experiences with welfare.

The fact is, red states have more welfare cases because they spend less money on education.

http://www.topalli.com/blue/
mcbill wrote:
He fell right in line as expected. And that map from the WASHINGTON POST can be taken several ways... I thiink it delicts the fact that republican states take care of poor people better than dem states. Therefor more slugs move to these states. Right here in taylor county we have several houses with multiple families.from.new jersey because... In thier words... "west virgina has better benefits". Go figure and come up with some other excuse.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12290 Apr 26, 2013
By the way, red states also have a higher divorce rates and more teen pregnancies.

Still want to talk about "morality?"
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12291 Apr 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Typical hillbilly. No better sense than to step in shyt.
<quoted text>
If your posting from texas as your ip indicates then im beginning to understand why your talking shyt in wv. The cowboys out there would leave you rotting and stinking in the texas earth for talking liberal shyt there. No balls? LOL Beep! Beep! That was us conservatives passing you up and leaving you behind on the hershey highway. We have the tendency to pass on such things, unlike you reprobate minds. By the way, i've got a few of questions i'd like an honest answer to.#1 Is it normal for a man to stick a penis in another mans mouth or rectum.#2 Is it normal to withdraw it with feces all over it.#3 Is it even healthy.#4 is semen meant for an oral teeth whitener or for reprodution between man and woman. I ask so as to determine just how normal your reasoning is. If its like i figure , than its safe to assume your postings about politics or anything else for that matter is also bulls##t. After all you are a reprobate mind. Beep! Beep! Speaking of being left behind, what will you be thinking when the so called fairy tale believing christians disappear in the rapture? AAAHHH! Help me lord! I promise not to travel the hershey highway again if you give me one more chance to walk instead. Walk the path of the straight and narrow that is. LOL

PS Answer the questions if you got the balls.
Pig

Chesapeake, OH

#12292 Apr 26, 2013
2010? Really?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12293 Apr 26, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
If your posting from texas as your ip indicates then im beginning to understand why your talking shyt in wv. The cowboys out there would leave you rotting and stinking in the texas earth for talking liberal shyt there. No balls?
So, what you are saying then is that those of us in Texas are tougher than those of you who live in WV? Why are you being so hard on yourself?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Beep! Beep! That was us conservatives passing you up and leaving you behind on the hershey highway. We have the tendency to pass on such things, unlike you reprobate minds.
Well that is true. You conservatives do own the Hershy Highway.

;)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, i've got a few of questions i'd like an honest answer to.#1 Is it normal for a man to stick a penis in another mans mouth or rectum.
I don't know. I'm not gay so I don't think about it all that much. Apparently, that is on your mind a lot.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
#2 Is it normal to withdraw it with feces all over it.
So you've given this a lot of thought, haven't you. See, those of us who don't think about or do such things aren't as aware of the details of it as you are. But hey, I'm not judging.

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
#3 Is it even healthy.#4 is semen meant for an oral teeth whitener or for reprodution between man and woman. I ask so as to determine just how normal your reasoning is.
Considering the depth of your knowledge of homosexual activities and your deep understanding of the intricacies of it, I think you should give yourself a similar test.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
If its like i figure , than its safe to assume your postings about politics or anything else for that matter is also bulls##t. After all you are a reprobate mind. Beep! Beep!
So is this your way of coming out of the closet?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of being left behind, what will you be thinking when the so called fairy tale believing christians disappear in the rapture?
I'll be thinking "Good f*&Ki* riddance ya ignorant loons."
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAHHH! Help me lord! I promise not to travel the hershey highway again if you give me one more chance to walk instead.
So is that how you pray? Intersting.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk the path of the straight and narrow that is. LOL
PS Answer the questions if you got the balls.
Hey. Stop thinking about my balls. Given your knowledge of homosexual practices, that creeps me out a little bit.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#12294 Apr 26, 2013
Oh man... I stepped in dog shet from texas! Yea... Talkin shet in wv. Now tjats funny!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12295 Apr 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you are saying then is that those of us in Texas are tougher than those of you who live in WV? Why are you being so hard on yourself?
<quoted text>
Well that is true. You conservatives do own the Hershy Highway.
;)
<quoted text>
I don't know. I'm not gay so I don't think about it all that much. Apparently, that is on your mind a lot.
<quoted text>
So you've given this a lot of thought, haven't you. See, those of us who don't think about or do such things aren't as aware of the details of it as you are. But hey, I'm not judging.
<quoted text>
Considering the depth of your knowledge of homosexual activities and your deep understanding of the intricacies of it, I think you should give yourself a similar test.
<quoted text>
So is this your way of coming out of the closet?
<quoted text>
I'll be thinking "Good f*&Ki* riddance ya ignorant loons."
<quoted text>
So is that how you pray? Intersting.
<quoted text>
Hey. Stop thinking about my balls. Given your knowledge of homosexual practices, that creeps me out a little bit.
I didnt think you would answer the questions chickens##t lib. Afraid your answers would allow us to discern just how intelligent and reasonable you really are? As for bringing up the topic of gays, your the one who railed against conservatives about the marriage issue , remember? Was that on your mind? Of course, because you are gay. Texas having more balls than us ? Its a toss up. Its just texas is a little to close to home for you to talk shyt. Ah! Texas, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.And you speak sheepish.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12296 Apr 26, 2013
Answer what question?

Your detailed knowledge of homosexual activities doesn't require an answer. Obviously, you know more about homosexuality than the average person and that is apparently based on your own experience with it.

I don't spend much time thinking about homosexuality because I am a happily married heterosexual. Clearly, you have issues. I think there are probably a lot of counselers who specialize in homosexual men such as yourself who live in the closet. I suggest you seek one out.

Your name includes the word "POET." Most poets are gay. Just another way that you are trying to tell the world what you really are while thinking you are still safe in your little pink closet.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt think you would answer the questions chickens##t lib. Afraid your answers would allow us to discern just how intelligent and reasonable you really are? As for bringing up the topic of gays, your the one who railed against conservatives about the marriage issue , remember? Was that on your mind? Of course, because you are gay. Texas having more balls than us ? Its a toss up. Its just texas is a little to close to home for you to talk shyt. Ah! Texas, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.And you speak sheepish.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#12297 Apr 26, 2013
Actually, your ISP says VA. Why are you talking shit in WV if you are from VA?

Don't they let gay men post in VA?
mcbill wrote:
Oh man... I stepped in dog shet from texas! Yea... Talkin shet in wv. Now tjats funny!
Knows

United States

#12300 Apr 26, 2013
At least I think that's what she told me. I cant be sure because I had a turd in both ears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min The WindBag 118,623
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Tom Collins 20,075
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) 9 hr Trump Fan 33
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Voting again 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Sun Dick Gozinya 110,437
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois State Compt... (Oct '14) Jan 20 Kiddo 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jan 20 Bob 107
More from around the web