Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12251 Apr 25, 2013
In other words, your BS is being exposed for what it is.

fitness-guru wrote:
its getting old. i think i will leave this topic for awhile.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12252 Apr 25, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>remember 10 years ago how all the libbys said the war was about oil. well im still waiting for my share. libs are nitty creatures and the ones on here are a direct feed from MSNBC to TOPIX. they have to spread the socialist agenda as directed by PRESIDENT OBSAMA.
And these idiot libs are so naive to think that these millionaire dems were not making a profit from this war just like the repubs.
Their both invested heavily in the same companies. And the dems actually have more millionaires in congress. Selective arent they?
Imaginine that. And they want us to believe in liberal justice. Does that really exist, or does it rank up there with the rest of their agenda such as being queer is normal? LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12253 Apr 25, 2013
He ordered the strike because bin Laden was connected to an embassy bombing in Africa.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i wonder why Clinton ordered missile strikes against bin laden in August of 98 if bin laden hadn't done anything. Seems kind if harsh treatment toward an innocent man.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12254 Apr 25, 2013
He missed. But, he didn't spend nearly 2 trillion dollars missing like Bush did.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12255 Apr 25, 2013
Ummm...actually, the libs didn't say that. Paul Wolfowitz said:

[T]he oil revenues of that country [Iraq] could bring between 50 and 100 billion dollars over the course of the next two or three years. Now, there are a lot of claims on that money, but that’s — we’re not dealing with Afghanistan that’s a permanent ward of the international community. We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon.

Donald Rumsfeld said:

The bulk of the funds for Iraq’s reconstruction will come from Iraqis — from oil revenues, recovered assets, international trade, direct foreign investment, as well as some contributions we’ve already received and hope to receive from the international community.

So, once again, they lied to us.

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>remember 10 years ago how all the libbys said the war was about oil. well im still waiting for my share. libs are nitty creatures and the ones on here are a direct feed from MSNBC to TOPIX. they have to spread the socialist agenda as directed by PRESIDENT OBSAMA.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12256 Apr 25, 2013
But the dems did not go before the American people pleading the cause for war. The republicans did.

They voted on it based on lies.

Even though a lot of dems clearly didn't buy the BS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
And these idiot libs are so naive to think that these millionaire dems were not making a profit from this war just like the repubs.
Their both invested heavily in the same companies. And the dems actually have more millionaires in congress. Selective arent they?
Imaginine that. And they want us to believe in liberal justice. Does that really exist, or does it rank up there with the rest of their agenda such as being queer is normal? LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12257 Apr 25, 2013
Actually, what's unbelievable is that a grown woman like yourself gets all butt hurt because she can't say "Merry Christmas."

LOL. Now that's freaking hilarious.

Poor widdle thing.

LMAO.

Actually, the truth is, you can say any damn thing you want if you have balls enough to. The issue is that many companies are dictating to their employees what they can and can't say. Now if the government stepped in and told companies how to conduct their business, that would be socialism.

If you republicans would stop being such whiny puscees, things might not be so bad.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable! Taking any mention from public squares or mentioning merry christmas at the stores being forbidden and replaced with happy holidays so your thin skinned minority and atheist friends wont be
offended. Easter break now called spring break so you wont cry foul. It must be my imagination. Fox being the old white person channel? Must be a helluva aging population. Lying reprobate chickenshit. LOL
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#12258 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, what's unbelievable is that a grown woman like yourself gets all butt hurt because she can't say "Merry Christmas."

LOL. Now that's freaking hilarious.

Poor widdle thing.

LMAO.

Actually, the truth is, you can say any damn thing you want if you have balls enough to. The issue is that many companies are dictating to their employees what they can and can't say. Now if the government stepped in and told companies how to conduct their business, that would be socialism.

If you republicans would stop being such whiny puscees, things might not be so bad.
Companies should be mandated to have their employees say merry Christmas. You know. Freedom.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12259 Apr 25, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Companies should be mandated to have their employees say merry Christmas. You know. Freedom.
Exactly.

And the government should mandate that companies do that.

You know....socialism.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12260 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.

And the government should mandate that companies do that.

You know....socialism.
No the democrats need to mandate that people like you should shut up, because, you make the entire party look stupid and greedy.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12261 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
He ordered the strike because bin Laden was connected to an embassy bombing in Africa.
<quoted text>
Hey SD, you mentioned about the Bush library do they have displays other than the typical feelgood moments like standing on an aircraft carrier, which is expected? Do they have a display of the August 8, 2001 memo "Bin Laden determined to strike in US", up anywhere? Or better yet did they think about putting up the guitar he was strumming while New Orleans was flooding? Wonder how much that guitar is worth today?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12262 Apr 25, 2013
You are one angry lady, Gay Dave.
UMUSTB Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
No the democrats need to mandate that people like you should shut up, because, you make the entire party look stupid and greedy.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12263 Apr 25, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SD, you mentioned about the Bush library do they have displays other than the typical feelgood moments like standing on an aircraft carrier, which is expected? Do they have a display of the August 8, 2001 memo "Bin Laden determined to strike in US", up anywhere? Or better yet did they think about putting up the guitar he was strumming while New Orleans was flooding? Wonder how much that guitar is worth today?
LOL...We had many priceless moments.

And maybe...just maybe....he should have used a teleprompter.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12265 Apr 25, 2013
Scum dog is a dog even thinks like one. Do you also see in black and white.
Knows

Baton Rouge, LA

#12266 Apr 25, 2013
I like to eat my own feces.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12267 Apr 25, 2013
Now watch this drive...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12268 Apr 25, 2013
I don't know Gay Dave. Do you only see in pink?
UMUSTB Gay wrote:
Scum dog is a dog even thinks like one. Do you also see in black and white.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12269 Apr 25, 2013
That's right. Too bad you weren't "man" enough to stop me.
Knows wrote:
I see the fat man Sundog is still at his $#!+.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12271 Apr 25, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4OGapXRIBU4XX&feature=you tu.be
Well, at least now we know why the record execs haven't been calling.
Knows

Baton Rouge, LA

#12272 Apr 25, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4OGapXRIBU4XX&feature=you tu.be
That's a great song to eat feces to. I rate it 7 turds out of 10.

Nom Nom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min jeb stuart 105,337
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr DEMS LOSE AGAIN 109,977
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr JCPete 274,726
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr WarForOil 83,980
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri The Kangaroo 758
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) Thu Donna Nelson 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 22 Rattlesnake Pete 901
More from around the web