Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#12191 Apr 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Just ready to watch the war criminal get arrested today at his library opening. I can't believe I used "Bush" and "Library" in the same sentence. Seriously though, an international legal tribunal from the Hague will be there to charge Bush for his war crimes and crimes against humanity today. He mass murdered over a half million innocent people and made up intelligence to do it. So there's that.
I think that when you use "Bush" and library in the same sentence, you have to change the spelling of library to "li-berry."

The good news is, Bush's "li-berry" will only have two books in it.

1.) The BiBull and 2.) Fun Times In Iraq.

Both are the illustrated versions.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12192 Apr 25, 2013
"You" paid 4 trillion for it?

Given your inability to form a sentence, I doubt you could afford to pay for a Big-Mac.
fitness-guru wrote:
i have my shovel ready for one of those shovel ready jobs i paid four trillion dollars for.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12193 Apr 25, 2013
anybody know how the ECONOMYS been going the last four years ?
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12195 Apr 25, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
anybody know how the ECONOMYS been going the last four years ?
Yes. Much better than in the previous 8. It took Bush two illegal wars and 7 years to destroy this country. It'll take twice as long to rebuild it. Maybe more. At least now we aren't hemmhoraging 400,000 jobs a month and we have an auto industry and a real estate industry. And we aren't murdering prople by the village-full.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12196 Apr 25, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12197 Apr 25, 2013
Private Sector job growth increasing:

http://vscdn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uplo...

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12198 Apr 25, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12200 Apr 25, 2013
US auto sales best in 6 years:

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/u-s-auto-sale...

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12201 Apr 25, 2013
Of course the employment situation could be better, but the republicans voted AGAINST an outsourcing bill:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/...

Twice:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12202 Apr 25, 2013
Hell, the military loving republicans even voted against a job bill that was designed to help veterans:

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

They called it "political theater."

Tell that to a vet.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12203 Apr 25, 2013
So yeah, the economy is doing fine. Obviously, the jobs situation won't get better until all republicans are voted out of office.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12204 Apr 25, 2013
The trouble with libs is they know we're right. They just dont care. So we sit here and debate with them for the sake of their insults because they are angry. Its entertaining. I cant help but laugh at their stupidity when they refute the exsistence of God for instance. Probabilities say otherwise, not to mention their ignorance of fulfilled prophesy. They think because all blacks and hispanics voted for someone of color that the republican party is dead. This is a one time thing. We'll be back next election. And a person of color will be lucky to win any more nominations. Hell, even his own party which dominates the senate worked against him. No, this guy was the media darling that they found out wasnt up to the job. The liberal media wont be so quick to just trust someone in the mix next time just for the sake of political correctness. Why? The novelty has now worn off. Obama didnt win this election, the republicans lost it. I knew when Romney named another white man as his running mate that it was as good as over. If he had named Condaleeza Rice as his VP he would be sitting in the white house right now. The dumb bastard. She would have garnered alot of the black vote as well as the woman vote. If the party overlooks her as a running mate next election than they deserve an ass kicking just for the sake of stupidity.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12205 Apr 25, 2013
Condoleeza Rice? Are you kidding? Her political career is over, and even she knows it. When you lie to invade the wrong country and a half-million innocent people are murdered along with tens of thousands of mutilated and disfigured Americans, your chances of winning elections are pretty much shot. Hilarious. Republicans have lost 4 out of the last 5 presidential elections over the past 20+years because the country has progressed and the GOP can't keep up. It isn't a fluke when it happens over and over again.

And please, save your fantasy, fairy tales and ridiculous stories of biblical prohecy for church. We aren't children. Snakes can't talk. Senior citizens can't build giant boats and load up two of every species on earth. Jack doesn't have magic beans. Again, most people aren't Christians.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12206 Apr 25, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
The trouble with libs is they know we're right. They just dont care.
Right about what?

So we sit here and debate with them for the sake of their insults because they are angry.
Angry about what? Remember, we won the last election.
Its entertaining. I cant help but laugh at their stupidity when they refute the exsistence of God for instance.[/QOUTE]

God who?

[QUOTE who="THE LAST WARRIOR POET"] Probabilities say otherwise, not to mention their ignorance of fulfilled prophesy.
Karl Jung. Synchronicity.
They think because all blacks and hispanics voted for someone of color that the republican party is dead.
A lot of whites voted for him too. It's a proven fact that republicans can't win without the Hispanic vote.
This is a one time thing. We'll be back next election.
Not as long as you keep alienating and disenfranchising blacks, women, and hispanics. Never going to happen. Hillary will be your next president.
And a person of color will be lucky to win any more nominations.
Awwww...poor widdle racist pig is butt hurt.
Hell, even his own party which dominates the senate worked against him. No, this guy was the media darling that they found out wasnt up to the job. The liberal media wont be so quick to just trust someone in the mix next time just for the sake of political correctness.
LOL.

Why? The novelty has now worn off. Obama didnt win this election, the republicans lost it. I knew when Romney named another white man as his running mate that it was as good as over. If he had named Condaleeza Rice as his VP he would be sitting in the white house right now.
So you are saying you need the black vote now? I thought this was a "one time thing." Logic is not your friend, is it?
The dumb bastard. She would have garnered alot of the black vote as well as the woman vote. If the party overlooks her as a running mate next election than they deserve an ass kicking just for the sake of stupidity.
Apparently you weren't paying attention to the last election at how republicans alienated women. It's going to take a lot more than simply nominating a woman to win the election. By the way, while Condi might have garnered a few women and black votes, she would have alienated a lot of white hillbilly rednecks who wouldn't vote for a black person no matter what. Romney erred on the side of caution with that one.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12207 Apr 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Condoleeza Rice? Are you kidding? Her political career is over, and even she knows it. When you lie to invade the wrong country and a half-million innocent people are murdered along with tens of thousands of mutilated and disfigured Americans, your chances of winning elections are pretty much shot. Hilarious. Republicans have lost 4 out of the last 5 presidential elections over the past 20+years because the country has progressed and the GOP can't keep up. It isn't a fluke when it happens over and over again.
And please, save your fantasy, fairy tales and ridiculous stories of biblical prohecy for church. We aren't children. Snakes can't talk. Senior citizens can't build giant boats and load up two of every species on earth. Jack doesn't have magic beans. Again, most people aren't Christians.
I was just reading the other day about how many republicans actually believe we found WMD in Iraq, so to them, it's not a lie.

To the rest of them, it's the democrats fault because they voted to invade Iraq. I guess they are forgetting that it was a republican president and his cabinet that lied to the American people and to congress about the existence of WMD.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12208 Apr 25, 2013
Of course they also want to blame Clinton for not killing Osama "when he had the chance" even though at the time, Osama had not done anything.

Poor republicans. They're reduced to lies and spin.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12209 Apr 25, 2013
does anybody know how many ILLEGALS have entered our nation the last four years ? are they having free babies here ?
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12210 Apr 25, 2013
The GOP killed themselves. They did it with the tea baggers and the idiot rape talk and the Limbaughs and Becks. If you're conservative enough to get the party's nomination, you automatically are too stupid to win a general election. It's a catch-22, and it's hilarious. Don't get me wrong, after what they tried (and failed) to do to Bill, they turned him into a one-man GOP wrecking machine. When they tried the same with Barack, they turned him into one as well. If Bill, Hillary and Barack try to destroy you politically, you're dead. These are people with giant political infrastructures. Just look at what they did to Palin and people like Herman Cain. They get laughed out of a room before they even enter it these days. Barack has two second term missions - pass a jobs bill and end the GOP. He'll accomplish both.

We'll have three parties for Hillary to contend with in 2016. There will be the dems, the GOP and an independent candidate. By 2020, it'll be dems versus independent. You simply can't be a viable party if your only concern is for the wealthy and white these days. Worked fine through the 80s, but it's a dead stick now.

My favorite republican talking point to make fun of is the "good old days" point. You know, where they talk about how we've regressed morally and deteriorated from the good old days of the 1950s. And boy, they sure were the good old days - if you were a white male. Husbands could legally beat their wives, women weren't allowed to work, and blacks had to use different kitchens and bathrooms. The good old days argument epitomizes how long-gone and out of touch these people have become.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12211 Apr 25, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
does anybody know how many ILLEGALS have entered our nation the last four years ? are they having free babies here ?
Since our economy crashed, illegal border crossings have dropped by 60 percent since 2008, according to the homeland security department.

Stop falling for it roo. Illegals aren't a problem. Welfare fraud isn't a problem. Food stamps aren't a problem. The fact that Kraft, BP, Exxon, Apple, Halliburton, Pepsi-Cola, and about 200 other American companies paid not one penny in corporate income taxes last year, coupled with the fact their CEOs all earned over 500 million last year IS A PROBLEM. Which one do you think they want you to worry about? The fraction of one percent of our budget that goes to food stamps or the hundreds of trillions they steal every year? Looks like you're taking their bait and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#12212 Apr 25, 2013
Oh you poor thing. You're not doing very well today.
fitness-guru wrote:
Turns out that Obama is deporting them faster than Bush:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

As a matter of fact, illegal immigration from Mexico has all but come to a halt:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2012/042...

Poor republicans. Always wrong, but never in doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Indiana i... (Oct '10) 3 hr NoDEMOCRATever 1,574
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 9... (Nov '14) 10 hr I am Negan 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 hr dixie 125,890
Election Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... (Oct '14) 22 hr Researcher 81
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sun General Lafayette 540
Election Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Sat Sad voter 16,225
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Fri Huhwat 81