Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#12038 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sounds like I struck a nerve, huh...Navel Fuzz?
(Hiding behind a proxy does no good sometimes...) Just thought I should let you know that.
;)
Now, if you RED STATE WELFARE QUEENS will excuse me, I am going to bed. Unlike you, I have to get up tomorrow morning and go to work to support your lazy, inbred, welfare azzes.
I'll be back tomorrow, but please, try to up your game. Hiding behind proxies is for girls, LADY DAVE.
<quoted text>
I have no nerves subpup, yes I have many proxies, been banned from heaven to hell because of pusses like you reporting me.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#12039 Apr 23, 2013
Erkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised you are asking another man if you can get on his as? You have very serious homosexual issues.
Get back on your account nanner licker.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12040 Apr 23, 2013
warning. WARNING .... under the obsama administration the AMERICAN DREAM HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE. folks vote in republicans and independants. dont invite liberals and green party members to control your life any more.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#12041 Apr 23, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are a male sex slave for navel fuzz. Go take care of your boy homo.
Don't ask- Don't tell USMC blow thy sember fi, sex in the foxhole.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12042 Apr 23, 2013
this is what obsama has accomplised in the last year and nothing more. here it is ... gay marraige in four liberal controled states. thats it in a nutshell.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#12043 Apr 23, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
this is what obsama has accomplised in the last year and nothing more. here it is ... gay marraige in four liberal controled states. thats it in a nutshell.
Heard you fitness guys blow one another, truth or no?? Bahaaaaaaa!
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12044 Apr 23, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
Oh don't forget a couple of states legalizing pot. What a record the democrat party has. Navel Fuzz pick the shit out of your teeth.
Kin Folk

Sydney, Australia

#12045 Apr 23, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't forget a couple of states legalizing pot. What a record the democrat party has. Navel Fuzz pick the shit out of your teeth.
Dave I'm from WV like you, I don't have any teeth, spit that shyt out of your jaws like a good boi!!
Arthur

United States

#12046 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well Davie girl, if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. That's so simple even an idiot like you can understand it.
90% of the US population favored gun control. That's going to cost your party seats in 2014. You can say good bye to your republican majority in the house.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Now, just because you ignorant conservatards can't be educated, don't assume that what you read is not true. It simply means you're too stupid to understand it.
<quoted text>
Approximately 90% favored expanded background checks, NOT GUN CONTROL. Big difference.
old

Princeton, WV

#12047 Apr 23, 2013
This thread/topic is three year's old.

It's out-dated.Learn to keep up with the time/year.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12049 Apr 24, 2013
Xavier wrote:
Michelle Obama is one of the prettiest girls alive.
Yeah right. What's inside of that stupid head of hers makes her very ugly.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12050 Apr 24, 2013
Well what they favored was a form of gun control, was it not? Semantics.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Approximately 90% favored expanded background checks, NOT GUN CONTROL. Big difference.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12051 Apr 24, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. What's inside of that stupid head of hers makes her very ugly.
Must be nice to be a welfare queen and stay up all night long on an internet forum. Some of us have to work for a living.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12052 Apr 24, 2013
You're an angry, Lady, aren't you Dave?
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that big turd you are sucking on taste. We know your food stamps run out a week ago. You are just like my dog that will go around eating other dogs shit. You nasty shit eater. No really I am a democrat talking the same way that you and your lover Navel Fuzz do. Between the two of you maybe you will both get sick from eating all that shit. You don't like it FO.
Must be because you resent having to live off welfare your whole life.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12053 Apr 24, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are a male sex slave for navel fuzz. Go take care of your boy homo.
Gay Dave has a pretty vivid imagination full of all sorts of homosexual fantasies, doesn't he?

Normal men don't think that way Dave. You, however, are obviously a never-ending supply of homo-erotic fantasies.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12054 Apr 24, 2013
I thought this was about the economy, inflation, jobs, etc. Now you want to make it about homosexuality?

You need to make up your mind, lady.
fitness-guru wrote:
usmc dave, its because of the rainbow coalition. you know ... gay rights ? obsama will do anything for votes, including males sodomizing each other then letting them adopt little boys and girls. SHAME ON YOU OBSAMA and sundog.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12055 Apr 24, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
anybody have a suggestion for that ?
Your kids caught you again, huh?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12056 Apr 24, 2013
I guess you could tell them you were giving him mouth to mouth. Perhaps you should stay out of those parks with your children if you don't want them to see what you are doing.
fitness-guru wrote:
what do men tell their children when they are in parks and two homosexual men are making out and fonding each other ?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12057 Apr 24, 2013
"Fonding" each other?

LOL.

Maybe you can get them "muttered" like Dave.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12058 Apr 24, 2013
I haven't reported you...yet, qweerbert. For now, I am having fun with you.
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>I have no nerves subpup, yes I have many proxies, been banned from heaven to hell because of pusses like you reporting me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Abe 239,238
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,881
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr dixie 84,074
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dr Justice 2
More from around the web