Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12017 Apr 23, 2013
sundog is a blamer. watch folks .... he cant help it ... get ready for BUSHES FAULT !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12018 Apr 23, 2013
liberals are funny. so predictable.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12019 Apr 23, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at his posts he calls everyone else stupid, then gets pissed when someone else shits in his cornflakes.
Davey Girl, I think you need to go back and re-evaluate your own posts. You call people idiot and moron on a regular basis and now you are sensitive about name-calling. You poor little thing you. Go get a tissue and wipe away those tears.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>He or she whatever that piece of human waste is, acts like he is so much smarter than everyone else.
Well not "everybody" GAY DAVE, just you and your girlfriend mcdildo.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text> He doesn't know a thing. He post up false statistics if he can't find them on some way left leaning web site then turns around and knocks people for watching Fox.
Dave, as I explained to your girlfriend, I'm not here to educate you. I figure if that were possible, you wouldn't be conservitards. I'm only here to make fun of you. That's all. Don't worry, I'll get bored with your weakness and eventually go away.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News by the way is the number one news channel on cable.
Why yes Dave, it is number one. It's the number one source for news for people who can't read and have to be told how to think.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a lot of democrats watching Fox News or they are to dumb to watch any news.
Well actually, most of us READ the news and the in-depth analysis that reading offers. You poor tards have to be told how to think and prefer your news delivered with crayons and sippee cups.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text> I think they might get there news from straight from the DNC.
You think? You think? LOL...Dave, you need a brain for that and if nothing else, you've clearly demonstrated you don't have one of those.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know they had a news forum.
Clearly Dave, there's a lot you don't know.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I know they Twitter and make up shit as the go.
Oh Dave, you are so witty.

;)
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text> If any kids ever needed aborted and I am completely against abortion, they should have been.
See...you do believe in abortion under certain circumstances, don't you? Or is that just more of that republican hypocrisy shining through?
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I am ok they aren't human anyway so it would have been ok to abort them. I really think democrats should be spayed or muttered at birth the world would be a better place.
Spayed or "muttered..."????

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...See, I don't even have to call you stupid and you continue to prove it.

:)

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12020 Apr 23, 2013
Do tell.
fitness-guru wrote:
liberals are funny. so predictable.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12021 Apr 23, 2013
Actually, you are correct. Politifact is slanted toward truthfulness and truthfulness is liberalism. See, you are living proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day.
fitness-guru wrote:
sundog is doing it again. politifact is slanted towards liberalism. stop doing that stuff will ya libby.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12022 Apr 23, 2013
How can anyone who supports someone's right to shoot school kids talk to anyone else about God? You're just giving God lip-service. Nothing more. You might fool your idiotic friends, but you don't fool me. You don't live a Christian life. Stop with the bullshyt, clown.
mcbill wrote:
Go on sondog... Keep on going. Morals... Subjective... You so smart. Why dont you just admitt that you think just as much about morals as you do a god? And that's about zero. This is what makes it possible for you liberals to do whatever you want and sleep at night. Wake up old school dems... Sundog speaks volums.
Zaphod

United States

#12023 Apr 23, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
suotndog still thinks its all about gun control. hes just like obsama. diverting americans attention away for the chitty job he doing concerning, MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT, WELFARE REFORM, ILLEGALS, UNCONTROLED SPENDING, DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION, THE ECONOMY ....shall i quit now or do you folks need more ?
Keep going. This is hilarious. Like all of these things you're talking about just happened. Obama invented welfare to hear you idiots talk. His flux capacitor is too notch.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12025 Apr 23, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
sundog is doing it again. politifact is slanted towards liberalism. stop doing that stuff will ya libby.
Him and Navel Fuzz have lovers spat going on right now. Sundog said on another page that him and navel fuzz split up because, naval fuzz started a gay topix page and was telling everyone about there relationship. Sundog told navel fuzz he didn't want to be with him anymore because he didn't want to come out of the closet because his girlfriend is Janet Reno and she hasn't come out of the closet yet either. So now Janet Reno is pissed at Sundog and navel fuzz for bringing her out of the closet. It is all screwed up, so now the whole democrat party is planning a news conference to deny that 99 percent of the elected officials in DC are gay. They are supposed to say it is a republican conspiracy to hurt there re-election campaign. I couldn't make this shit up if I was a writer for the Jerry Springer Show. It does make some sense though if you are a democrat. Just ask Joe or that homo ex governor of WV Gaston Caperton.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#12026 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sorry, I can't hear you with your mouth so full. You're going to have to spit out that load, boi.
<quoted text>
If I spit it in your old ladys tunnel she's knocked again, nuff money boi??
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#12027 Apr 23, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Him and Navel Fuzz have lovers spat going on right now. Sundog said on another page that him and navel fuzz split up because, naval fuzz started a gay topix page and was telling everyone about there relationship. Sundog told navel fuzz he didn't want to be with him anymore because he didn't want to come out of the closet because his girlfriend is Janet Reno and she hasn't come out of the closet yet either. So now Janet Reno is pissed at Sundog and navel fuzz for bringing her out of the closet. It is all screwed up, so now the whole democrat party is planning a news conference to deny that 99 percent of the elected officials in DC are gay. They are supposed to say it is a republican conspiracy to hurt there re-election campaign. I couldn't make this shit up if I was a writer for the Jerry Springer Show. It does make some sense though if you are a democrat. Just ask Joe or that homo ex governor of WV Gaston Caperton.
I don't like your friend the sunpup are you flucking with me? Want me on your azz too?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12028 Apr 23, 2013
Sounds like I struck a nerve, huh...Navel Fuzz?

(Hiding behind a proxy does no good sometimes...) Just thought I should let you know that.

;)

Now, if you RED STATE WELFARE QUEENS will excuse me, I am going to bed. Unlike you, I have to get up tomorrow morning and go to work to support your lazy, inbred, welfare azzes.

I'll be back tomorrow, but please, try to up your game. Hiding behind proxies is for girls, LADY DAVE.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12029 Apr 23, 2013
You seem to have a lot of problems with English, GAY DAVE. We'll work on that some more tomorrow.

I have to go to bed so I can work tomorrow to support you RED STATE WELFARE QUEENS.

Now, work on your language skills young lady.
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>If I spit it in your old ladys tunnel she's knocked again, nuff money boi??
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12030 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Davey Girl, I think you need to go back and re-evaluate your own posts. You call people idiot and moron on a regular basis and now you are sensitive about name-calling. You poor little thing you. Go get a tissue and wipe away those tears.

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text>He or she whatever that piece of human waste is, acts like he is so much smarter than everyone else."

Well not "everybody" GAY DAVE, just you and your girlfriend mcdildo.

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text> He doesn't know a thing. He post up false statistics if he can't find them on some way left leaning web site then turns around and knocks people for watching Fox. "

Dave, as I explained to your girlfriend, I'm not here to educate you. I figure if that were possible, you wouldn't be conservitards. I'm only here to make fun of you. That's all. Don't worry, I'll get bored with your weakness and eventually go away.

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text>Fox News by the way is the number one news channel on cable."

Why yes Dave, it is number one. It's the number one source for news for people who can't read and have to be told how to think.

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text>Must be a lot of democrats watching Fox News or they are to dumb to watch any news."

Well actually, most of us READ the news and the in-depth analysis that reading offers. You poor tards have to be told how to think and prefer your news delivered with crayons and sippee cups.

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text> I think they might get there news from straight from the DNC. "

You think? You think? LOL...Dave, you need a brain for that and if nothing else, you've clearly demonstrated you don't have one of those.

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text> I didn't know they had a news forum."

Clearly Dave, there's a lot you don't know.

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text> Oh I know they Twitter and make up shit as the go."

Oh Dave, you are so witty.

;)

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text> If any kids ever needed aborted and I am completely against abortion, they should have been."

See...you do believe in abortion under certain circumstances, don't you? Or is that just more of that republican hypocrisy shining through?

USMC DAVE wrote, "<quoted text> Oh I am ok they aren't human anyway so it would have been ok to abort them. I really think democrats should be spayed or muttered at birth the world would be a better place."

Spayed or "muttered..."????

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...See, I don't even have to call you stupid and you continue to prove it.

:)
How does that big turd you are sucking on taste. We know your food stamps run out a week ago. You are just like my dog that will go around eating other dogs shit. You nasty shit eater. No really I am a democrat talking the same way that you and your lover Navel Fuzz do. Between the two of you maybe you will both get sick from eating all that shit. You don't like it FO.
Erkle

Houston, TX

#12031 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like your friend the sunpup are you flucking with me? Want me on your azz too?
Why am I not surprised you are asking another man if you can get on his as? You have very serious homosexual issues.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12032 Apr 23, 2013
Oldest trick in the book, GAY DAVE. I hope you realize how pathetic this looks--even for you.

;)

You're not very good at this.
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like your friend the sunpup are you flucking with me? Want me on your azz too?
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12033 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like I struck a nerve, huh...Navel Fuzz?

(Hiding behind a proxy does no good sometimes...) Just thought I should let you know that.

;)

Now, if you RED STATE WELFARE QUEENS will excuse me, I am going to bed. Unlike you, I have to get up tomorrow morning and go to work to support your lazy, inbred, welfare azzes.

I'll be back tomorrow, but please, try to up your game. Hiding behind proxies is for girls, LADY DAVE.
You know you are a male sex slave for navel fuzz. Go take care of your boy homo.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12034 Apr 23, 2013
usmc dave, its because of the rainbow coalition. you know ... gay rights ? obsama will do anything for votes, including males sodomizing each other then letting them adopt little boys and girls. SHAME ON YOU OBSAMA and sundog.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12035 Apr 23, 2013
what do men tell their children when they are in parks and two homosexual men are making out and fonding each other ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12036 Apr 23, 2013
anybody have a suggestion for that ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12037 Apr 23, 2013
children growing up knowing their two daddys are sodomizing for the sound behind the bedroom door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min ChicknButt 79,175
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 45 min Patrick Bateman 610
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 59 min Joe Kyle 74,901
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Else 83,843
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 225,185
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 104,315
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Sat wayne 8
More from around the web