Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11997 Apr 23, 2013
Did you really have to hide behind a proxy to say that? Of course considering you have more balls on your chin than you do in your pants, I'm not the least bit surprised at that.

The only hiring I do is when I hire your wife to service my unit. It's not that I necessarily desire her, I just know she needs that money to feed those kids since you're too stupid and cowardly to work.
Weener Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Do you kids know who their bastard daddy is? I know it's not you because you're a man eater that don't like women. Why don't you keep your mouth shut about other peoples wives when you have to hire someone to knock up your old lady?
Erkle

Houston, TX

#11998 Apr 23, 2013
Don't pay any attention to Navel Fuzz. He posts in the gay forum trying to pick up men.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#11999 Apr 23, 2013
Cumjawed sunpup wrote: Help me knock my old lady.
You dry-codded little trurp if you need a mans load just spit it in your old lady from the last big black man you blowed.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12000 Apr 23, 2013
Sorry, I can't hear you with your mouth so full. You're going to have to spit out that load, boi.
Navel Fuzz wrote:
You dry-codded little trurp if you need a mans load just spit it in your old lady from the last big black man you blowed.
Erkle

Houston, TX

#12001 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz wrote:
Same thing you do in the gay threads.. All of your fantasies seem to involve men. Maybe you'd be happier if you'd just admit you're gay. Tell them about how you've chased Dave all over Topix begging him to be with you.
Erkle

Houston, TX

#12002 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz asks men to poop on him while he pleasures himself.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12003 Apr 23, 2013
Wow sundog... Must really be getting under your skine... Like that spelling doent ya? I hope there plenty of old school dems paying attention to you and the other... Almost called you guys a bad name.. Liberal. Nice to know how you godless liberals think through and through. No morals and you call yourselves a brighter honest people. Keep on shining so decent people can see how the democrat party has evolved and left them. Show us what your made of. Make Joe proud of his die hard liberal supporters. Hey... I have an idea... Call me stupid or something to make yourself feel better.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12004 Apr 23, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wow sundog... Must really be getting under your skine... Like that spelling doent ya?
I've never figured out why idiots like you like to think that you're getting under someone's skin on on-line forums. I think it is just a sign of how powerless you are in real life. Keep up the good work son, you'll get there someday.
mcbill wrote:
I hope there plenty of old school dems paying attention to you and the other... Almost called you guys a bad name.. Liberal. Nice to know how you godless liberals think through and through.
Godless liberals? LOL...now there's some politics right out of the 50's. Sadly, that's where most of you West Virginians are stuck.
mcbill wrote:
No morals and you call yourselves a brighter honest people.
As I said earlier, morals is a very subjective thing. You think supporting someone's right to kill school kids is a moral thing to do. I disagree, but if you want to think you're morally superior, that's fine. Just shows how stupid you are.
mcbill wrote:
Keep on shining so decent people can see how the democrat party has evolved and left them.
Yeah, all we have to do is look at the last election to see how that thinking is working out for you.

;)
mcbill wrote:
Show us what your made of. Make Joe proud of his die hard liberal supporters. Hey... I have an idea... Call me stupid or something to make yourself feel better.
I don't have to call you stupid to feel better. I just have to read your posts full of misspelled words and poorly reasoned thoughts. Keep up the good work. Thanks to you and other idiots like you, the republican party is disappearing.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12005 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Because education, unions and environmentalists are all good things working for betterment of society.

I realize that is hard for you CONservatards to understand since most of you are perfectly happy sleeping in your own feces, but some of us like education, fair pay, and not living in industrial filth.
If that is the case dumb ass. Why is there more wealthy republicans than democrats. I think the republicans are smarter than democrats because democrats don't know how to save. All they do is spend more than they take in. I have never met a broke republican but many low life welfare receiving democrats. Don't know of any lazy republicans. Know a lot of lazy democrats. Goes to show you democrats are stupid, worthless, regressive not progressive idiots.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12006 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Davie girl, if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. That's so simple even an idiot like you can understand it.

90% of the US population favored gun control. That's going to cost your party seats in 2014. You can say good bye to your republican majority in the house.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Now, just because you ignorant conservatards can't be educated, don't assume that what you read is not true. It simply means you're too stupid to understand it.
Your mouth and hateful attitude should cost you your only tooth you retard.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12007 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No Dave, you can't be brainwashed. You need to have a brain first. There's no doubt that you don't.
I have never figured out how a turd can speak. But you have proven that it can be done.
batman

Parkersburg, WV

#12008 Apr 23, 2013
Well zap,i kno wat secular meens and i also kno that sources debate when jocephus lived.i also kno that even the most educated athiest scholars acknowledge Jesus existed.thats not even an argument.He is Fact.i kno that if u study the bible a little while u will begin to see where this world is headed.i recently half heartedly and doubtfully began to try to live the way bible says.right up to givn 10% as tithe to God.i didn see how i cud afford it but did it n e way to prove to myself this book was bullstuff.my bills continue to get paid.i ask no 1 for nuthn and out of the blue some one gives me sumthin or i get xtra work..i got an unexpected raise.im gona keep following this fairy tale.if it doesnt work i will let ya kno.peace out brother.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12009 Apr 23, 2013
Really? Take a look at the northeastern US. Mostly democrat and full of wealthy people.

Also, welfare case, why is it that red states use more welfare dollars than blue states?

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-08-1...

Once again, just more proof that republicans rely on YOUR ignorance of the world around you. Republicans are nothing but welfare queens. LMAO. Doesn't surprise me in the least.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case dumb ass. Why is there more wealthy republicans than democrats. I think the republicans are smarter than democrats because democrats don't know how to save. All they do is spend more than they take in. I have never met a broke republican but many low life welfare receiving democrats. Don't know of any lazy republicans. Know a lot of lazy democrats. Goes to show you democrats are stupid, worthless, regressive not progressive idiots.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12010 Apr 23, 2013
Ease up erkle... Get up out of that gutter. Ever see somebody so mad you think that you think they're gonna blow? What happens when you smile and tell them to have a nice day? That's right. God loves you... Even a meat sack full of cells like the sundog is loved.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12011 Apr 23, 2013
Well yes, turd, I make you speak every time I post. That's not hard even for an idiot like you to figure out.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never figured out how a turd can speak. But you have proven that it can be done.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12012 Apr 23, 2013
Stop thinking about my mouth, GAY DAVE.

Now run along and cash your welfare check, Red State Welfare Queen.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth and hateful attitude should cost you your only tooth you retard.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#12013 Apr 23, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wow sundog... Must really be getting under your skine... Like that spelling doent ya? I hope there plenty of old school dems paying attention to you and the other... Almost called you guys a bad name.. Liberal. Nice to know how you godless liberals think through and through. No morals and you call yourselves a brighter honest people. Keep on shining so decent people can see how the democrat party has evolved and left them. Show us what your made of. Make Joe proud of his die hard liberal supporters. Hey... I have an idea... Call me stupid or something to make yourself feel better.
If you look at his posts he calls everyone else stupid, then gets pissed when someone else shits in his cornflakes. He or she whatever that piece of human waste is, acts like he is so much smarter than everyone else. He doesn't know a thing. He post up false statistics if he can't find them on some way left leaning web site then turns around and knocks people for watching Fox. Fox News by the way is the number one news channel on cable. Must be a lot of democrats watching Fox News or they are to dumb to watch any news. I think they might get there news from straight from the DNC. I didn't know they had a news forum. Oh I know they Twitter and make up shit as the go. If any kids ever needed aborted and I am completely against abortion, they should have been. Oh I am ok they aren't human anyway so it would have been ok to abort them. I really think democrats should be spayed or muttered at birth the world would be a better place.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12014 Apr 23, 2013
sundog is doing it again. politifact is slanted towards liberalism. stop doing that stuff will ya libby.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12015 Apr 23, 2013
Go on sondog... Keep on going. Morals... Subjective... You so smart. Why dont you just admitt that you think just as much about morals as you do a god? And that's about zero. This is what makes it possible for you liberals to do whatever you want and sleep at night. Wake up old school dems... Sundog speaks volums.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12016 Apr 23, 2013
suotndog still thinks its all about gun control. hes just like obsama. diverting americans attention away for the chitty job he doing concerning, MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT, WELFARE REFORM, ILLEGALS, UNCONTROLED SPENDING, DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION, THE ECONOMY ....shall i quit now or do you folks need more ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 min Julia 73,045
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Denny CranesPlace 224,659
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WB 79,095
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 hr GOP is a mental i... 104,230
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Mesothelioma 587
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon WarForOil 83,829
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Sun maybe so 153
More from around the web