Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

mcbill wrote:
Mcdildo... Lol. Thats funny. Anyway, you first mistake is calling me a republican. That would would be like me calling you a dipshit.[QUOTE]

Now why is it that every republican I meet these days doesn't want to admit she's a republican?

Don't bother answering. That was a rhetorical question.

[QUOTE who="mcbill"] Well, not quite. Anyway... So it is okay to kill a fetus cause they aint babies. There you grafton people.. Tell that one to your old school democrat grandparents who are for the working man and see if they agree.
Does it matter if they agree or not, mcdildo? It's the law. Now murder, on the other hand, that's illegal. But you republicants seem to think it is okay to murder kids once they are born. Don't kill those sack of meat fetuses, but once they are born, go ahead and mow them down as long as it don't interfere with your right to own a gun...right?
mcbill wrote:
And did you say that I was murdering kids with guns and supporting poeple who do? Me? Really dipshit? Well, i think you are a bad guy for saying that.
Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities, mcdildo, but I just calls them as I sees them. You are against abortion, but pro-murder ex vagina.
mcbill wrote:
Not sure how many fetussses you might have killed "because the need arised"... But i have never even harmed a defenseless fetus let alone a live breathing actual human life.
Me neither, mcdildo, but if I did, it wouldn't be against the law to do it. Now on the other hand, I don't support people who kill innocent school children. Unfortunately, you can't say the same.
mcbill wrote:
Ah, i should prob ask you at what point does.a.fetus become a kid?
That's easy, mcdildo. It becomes a kid when it can sustain life outside of the mother's womb. Prior to that, it's a collection of cells in a meat sack.

Now, maybe I should ask you, at what age does child have a right to being protected under the law even if it means that it might infringe up the rights of some nuts to own a gun? Or in your eyes, is the right to own a gun way more important than the right of a child to live?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

That's right, mcdildo. You haven't evolved. Not in the least.

;)
mcbill wrote:
Okay... I call bullshet on the guppy factor. So we.all evolved from.... Wait a minute... You dems evolved right? The rest of us didnt?
who

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

who is running
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>Google it genius. You want someone to blame for me being smarter than you? Genetics, parents, and teachers
Obviously you ended up with the short end of the stick.
Wrong again idiot. Back then murder was murder. No gray area like it is now. They didn't think they had to make laws to allow murder of innocent babies like they did in the 60's and 70's. We did not have baby murdering doctors like there is now. They didn't put with such barbaric activities from the public. Stupid liberals don't want the death penalty for convicted serial killers but they do for innocent babies on demand.
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are making excuses for killing babies as long as you get to keep your guns, Dave.

Look, here's the thing. I own guns. Lots of 'em. But I don't mind registering them, submitting to background checks, whatever it takes....because I'm not a nut. I have nothing to hide, Dave. I think the only people who worry about gun registration or back ground checks are nuts who have something to hide.

Do you have something to hide, Dave?
Nope I don't have anything to hide. I have a concealed carry permit that takes background checks. I also have purchased every gun through a gun store or sporting goods store that does background checks. But I do not think we should have a national registry for the purpose if government to go and take law abiding citizens guns when they do decide to make the ownership of certain types of weapons illegal. Don't tell me it won't happen because they tried that already before this last bill fell. So you can trust our politicians to tell you the truth but I believe they all should be used car salesmen. They all lie.
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>A fetus does not equal a baby. Maybe that's where you're having trouble.
It is called an unborn child. Fetus is a medical and scientific term. They are still babies. Have you ever looked at a 2nd trimester so call fetus on an ultrasound you moron. I have, my beautiful daughter. She was no fetus, she was a gift from God. The only reason you call it a fetus is because you think abortion is birth control. There are many other forms without killing an unborn child. It takes a sick mind to want to kill an unborn child.
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you support letting a woman make her own decision for her own body does not equal a party of baby killers. Could you be any more over dramatic? Geez. Interesting that Republicans, who are claim to represent personal freedoms and responsibilities, spend so much time and effort trying to force government intrusion into a womans personal choices. The definition of hypocrisy.
A woman has to follow the same rules a man does in my mind. Murder is murder. If I hit a pregnant woman in the stomach while she is pregnant and she lives and the so called fetus dies I can get life in prison for murder. Why shouldn't she. Tell me the answer on that one. So you are saying its only a fetus if the woman decides it is a fetus.
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter if they agree or not, mcdildo? It's the law. Now murder, on the other hand, that's illegal. But you republicants seem to think it is okay to murder kids once they are born. Don't kill those sack of meat fetuses, but once they are born, go ahead and mow them down as long as it don't interfere with your right to own a gun...right?

mcbill wrote, "And did you say that I was murdering kids with guns and supporting poeple who do? Me? Really dipshit? Well, i think you are a bad guy for saying that."

Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities, mcdildo, but I just calls them as I sees them. You are against abortion, but pro-murder ex vagina.

mcbill wrote, " Not sure how many fetussses you might have killed "because the need arised"... But i have never even harmed a defenseless fetus let alone a live breathing actual human life. "

Me neither, mcdildo, but if I did, it wouldn't be against the law to do it. Now on the other hand, I don't support people who kill innocent school children. Unfortunately, you can't say the same.

mcbill wrote, "Ah, i should prob ask you at what point does.a.fetus become a kid?"

That's easy, mcdildo. It becomes a kid when it can sustain life outside of the mother's womb. Prior to that, it's a collection of cells in a meat sack.

Now, maybe I should ask you, at what age does child have a right to being protected under the law even if it means that it might infringe up the rights of some nuts to own a gun? Or in your eyes, is the right to own a gun way more important than the right of a child to live?
You are so stupid. No republican ever says its ok to kill kids once there born. You are the one that is acting stupid. Murder is murder, born or unborn. Any living human being being killed by someone just for the sake of killing someone is murder. Killing someone when defending yourself is not murder. I wish fetuses could own a gun. So when they are being pulled from the mother and the doctor is taking a pair of shears to snap its spinal cord, the baby could shoot the mother and the doctor. Retard.
mcbill

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

A.collection of cells.in a.meat sack... Ha... Have you ever felt a collection of cells in a meat sack kick or move around as you talk to HIM OR HER? Womans right to choose even though it took a man pretty much had to be involved? And all the name calling and child killing accusations? Something getting to you guys? Oh thats right... Thats how you democrats roll. Funny and predickable. Opps there's that grafton education again. Thanks dems
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid. No republican ever says its ok to kill kids once there born. You are the one that is acting stupid. Murder is murder, born or unborn. Any living human being being killed by someone just for the sake of killing someone is murder. Killing someone when defending yourself is not murder. I wish fetuses could own a gun. So when they are being pulled from the mother and the doctor is taking a pair of shears to snap its spinal cord, the baby could shoot the mother and the doctor. Retard.
You should listen to Sundog 512. He's the only one who makes any sense on this thread. You obviously have something to hide or you would not feel so threatened by legitimate background checks. Abortion is the law of the land, get over it, not everyone agrees with you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

under obsama care its free ! lol, free birth control and free abortions. dumpsters will be filled to the brim in chicago, LA, detroit and many other liberal states. republican states not so easy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

look at the bright side of it tho .... dumb, poor, future criminals, bastard children, welfare collectors and hungry dirty children will be non existant.
mcbill

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Tell ya what.. When refering to chicago detroit and other liber strongholds... You could just call those areas the rat infested cities. Cause when you look at the red/blue map... Thats what you see. Pssst... Ignor that hag and it might go away.
mcbill

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hey Dave... Right on man! If a meat sack full of cells could get a conseal carry permit those ignorant irresposible bitches that accidently got a pecker stuck in em would have a problem wouldnt they?
mcbill

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Really sinking now... But not quite a godless democrat yet.
batman

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

nGod gave us all the right to choose.we can choose to follow his word or turn away..its a choice..its simple as that.now we can tell ourselves Gods not real or God changes with the times but...well..eh.
batman

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

He dont.jus read the book.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

For informational purposes. I dont debate abortion.

Timeline of abortion laws and events

1821 -- America's first statutory abortion regulation is enacted in Connecticut in order to protect women from abortion inducement through poison administered after the fourth month of pregnancy.

1856 -- Leading pro-life advocate Dr. Horatio Storer establishes a national drive by the American Medical Association (AMA) to end legal abortion. First trimester abortion at this point (in most states) is legal or a misdemeanor.

1873 -- The Comstock Act bans access to information about abortion and birth control.

1890 -- Abortion is regulated by statutes advocated by the AMA, and abortion is permitted upon conferral of one or more physicians who believe the procedure is necessary to preserve the life of the mother.

1961 -- Vacuum aspiration-style abortion spreads throughout Europe and is considered safer than traditional methods

1963 -- The Society for Human Abortion is established in San Francisco. SHA challenges the law by openly providing information on abortion and contraception.

1967 -- Abortion is classified a felony in 49 states and Washington D.C. Dr. Leon Belous is convicted for referring a woman to an illegal abortionist -- a case leading to a 1969 California Supreme Court decision in favor of the right to choose abortion.
mcbill

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Shhhh... They'll call you bad names and try to make you cry.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Forgot to include:

The earliest anti-abortion laws were intended to protect women from untrained abortionists. Records indicate abortions occurred unregulated during the 1800s, and the number of deaths caused by complications from illegal and unsafe abortions is impossible to determine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min Waco 1909 55,710
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min TAMARA 71,167
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min 10 Kilos 140,622
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Annuit Coeptis 16,982
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min They cannot kill a Spook 29,085
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min Chickenbutt 49,418
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 30 min Defiant1 751
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••