Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Arthur

United States

#11874 Apr 22, 2013
I am just speculating here but my guess is back then there was no law for or against abortion. It was left as a personal matter between a woman and her doctor or midwife. They same as it should be now.
Zaphod

United States

#11875 Apr 22, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you so much smarter than everyone else? Is it because you are liberal? Don't think that makes you a historian. They hung people back then for horse thievery. That was law back then. You are going to say that they would allow abortion but hang people for stealing horses. You are the idiot. As the country was full of Quakers and other religious organizations would allow murder of innocent babies. That is just down right stupid. Laws in the 1800's were more restrictive than they are today.
Google it genius. You want someone to blame for me being smarter than you? Genetics, parents, and teachers
Obviously you ended up with the short end of the stick.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11876 Apr 22, 2013
Sounds like you are making excuses for killing babies as long as you get to keep your guns, Dave.

Look, here's the thing. I own guns. Lots of 'em. But I don't mind registering them, submitting to background checks, whatever it takes....because I'm not a nut. I have nothing to hide, Dave. I think the only people who worry about gun registration or back ground checks are nuts who have something to hide.

Do you have something to hide, Dave?
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
So that makes it right. One is legal and one is not. Both are wrong and both are killing of human life idiot. Just because libs say that killing of innocent babies isn't murder doesn't make it right. Killing of human life is wrong who is doing it. Doesn't make a difference if it is a couple of nut case Russian terrorists or a doctor that has taken an oath to protect human life. Both are murderers and both are morally wrong. I don't think just because the liberals love abortion makes it right. Second of all, it is no where in the constitution says that murdering innocent children is ok. The word abortion in no where in the constitution. Liberal presidents appoint liberal judges that have there beliefs, so do conservatives. But the conservatives have the majority of the times have throughout history not wanted judges to add things to the constitution that have nothing to do with the constitution. It is not a living breathing evolving document. It was designed to be constant. I can't understand why people that believe in liberalism that would turn our constitution upside down. You can always to Europe. See how well that goes for ya. Oh I'm sorry they are starting to realize it isn't so great there.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11877 Apr 22, 2013
The majority of democrats admit that they are the party of baby killers. No real.issue or surprise there. The majority of them also believe that there is no god. Hum, just like communist china. So, if you good people of grafton also believe in these... Lack of values, then you are in the right party.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11879 Apr 22, 2013
Hey... While you smarter than anyone we've ever known dems are on here... I have a serious question. If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? Did some of them act like conservatives and just flat out refuse change and progress? Ah.. Seriously... And that was not the prelude to an obamy joke. And lezbemos... Wtf. Even if you leave god and morals out of it... It aint natural. Put homos on one island amd lesbos on another... And before you know it, they will all be gone. Simple red neck stupidity right?
Zaphod

United States

#11880 Apr 22, 2013
mcbill wrote:
The majority of democrats admit that they are the party of baby killers. No real.issue or surprise there. The majority of them also believe that there is no god. Hum, just like communist china. So, if you good people of grafton also believe in these... Lack of values, then you are in the right party.
A fetus does not equal a baby. Maybe that's where you're having trouble.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11881 Apr 22, 2013
Well, mcbill, that's just dumb...even for a dummy like you. We believe in laws and since abortion is LEGAL, we are only doing what the law allows. No you republicans, however, seem to believe that it is okay for nuts to murder school children with guns. So, mcdildo, if we are operating within the limits of law by having abortions when the need arises, but you are murdering kids with guns and supporting those who do, please tell us how we are the bad guys?
mcbill wrote:
Zaphod

United States

#11882 Apr 22, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Hey... While you smarter than anyone we've ever known dems are on here... I have a serious question. If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? Did some of them act like conservatives and just flat out refuse change and progress? Ah.. Seriously... And that was not the prelude to an obamy joke. And lezbemos... Wtf. Even if you leave god and morals out of it... It aint natural. Put homos on one island amd lesbos on another... And before you know it, they will all be gone. Simple red neck stupidity right?
Take a class and learn how evolution works. Hint. We didn't evolve from monkeys. We share a common ancestor.

I don't know what you can do about being an ignorant bigot.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11883 Apr 22, 2013
Oh you poor dumb thing, you.
Evolving from one species to another does not mean the end of a particular species. It means that a particular trait branched off and became another species.
Good lord, child, you were born and bred to be a republican, weren't you?
LMAO. Christ, republicans have devolved to dumber than dumb, haven't they?
Come on, mcstupid. Say something else ridiculous.
LOL.
mcbill wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11884 Apr 22, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a class and learn how evolution works. Hint. We didn't evolve from monkeys. We share a common ancestor.
I don't know what you can do about being an ignorant bigot.
I am thinking no one can help mcdildo. He was born to be a republican and simple things escape him.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11885 Apr 22, 2013
Interesting that you should bring up Communist China. The dems introduced a bill that would penalize companies for exporting jobs to China, but the republicans voted it down.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...

And yet you ignorant republicans still want to complain about "communist China."

LOL....dude...stupidity is not a virtue.
mcbill wrote:
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11886 Apr 22, 2013
Mcdildo... Lol. Thats funny. Anyway, you first mistake is calling me a republican. That would would be like me calling you a dipshit. Well, not quite. Anyway... So it is okay to kill a fetus cause they aint babies. There you grafton people.. Tell that one to your old school democrat grandparents who are for the working man and see if they agree. And did you say that I was murdering kids with guns and supporting poeple who do? Me? Really dipshit? Well, i think you are a bad guy for saying that. Not sure how many fetussses you might have killed "because the need arised"... But i have never even harmed a defenseless fetus let alone a live breathing actual human life. Ah, i should prob ask you at what point does.a.fetus become a kid?
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11887 Apr 22, 2013
Okay... I call bullshet on the guppy factor. So we.all evolved from.... Wait a minute... You dems evolved right? The rest of us didnt?
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11888 Apr 22, 2013
At what point does a fetus become a kid? Democrat answer... They dont if a need arises to kill em.
Zaphod

United States

#11889 Apr 22, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Mcdildo... Lol. Thats funny. Anyway, you first mistake is calling me a republican. That would would be like me calling you a dipshit. Well, not quite. Anyway... So it is okay to kill a fetus cause they aint babies. There you grafton people.. Tell that one to your old school democrat grandparents who are for the working man and see if they agree. And did you say that I was murdering kids with guns and supporting poeple who do? Me? Really dipshit? Well, i think you are a bad guy for saying that. Not sure how many fetussses you might have killed "because the need arised"... But i have never even harmed a defenseless fetus let alone a live breathing actual human life. Ah, i should prob ask you at what point does.a.fetus become a kid?
All of your idiotic posts match up with the republican pov. Let me guess. You call yourself an independent right?
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#11890 Apr 22, 2013
How did you ever guess that right? And hey, i appologize for calling you guys a dipshit or two. Wouldnt wanna sink.to.that angry name calling level that some... People do.
Arthur

United States

#11891 Apr 22, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Just because you support letting a woman make her own decision for her own body does not equal a party of baby killers. Could you be any more over dramatic? Geez. Interesting that Republicans, who are claim to represent personal freedoms and responsibilities, spend so much time and effort trying to force government intrusion into a womans personal choices. The definition of hypocrisy.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11892 Apr 22, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Mcdildo... Lol. Thats funny. Anyway, you first mistake is calling me a republican. That would would be like me calling you a dipshit.[QUOTE]

Now why is it that every republican I meet these days doesn't want to admit she's a republican?

Don't bother answering. That was a rhetorical question.

[QUOTE who="mcbill"] Well, not quite. Anyway... So it is okay to kill a fetus cause they aint babies. There you grafton people.. Tell that one to your old school democrat grandparents who are for the working man and see if they agree.
Does it matter if they agree or not, mcdildo? It's the law. Now murder, on the other hand, that's illegal. But you republicants seem to think it is okay to murder kids once they are born. Don't kill those sack of meat fetuses, but once they are born, go ahead and mow them down as long as it don't interfere with your right to own a gun...right?
mcbill wrote:
And did you say that I was murdering kids with guns and supporting poeple who do? Me? Really dipshit? Well, i think you are a bad guy for saying that.
Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities, mcdildo, but I just calls them as I sees them. You are against abortion, but pro-murder ex vagina.
mcbill wrote:
Not sure how many fetussses you might have killed "because the need arised"... But i have never even harmed a defenseless fetus let alone a live breathing actual human life.
Me neither, mcdildo, but if I did, it wouldn't be against the law to do it. Now on the other hand, I don't support people who kill innocent school children. Unfortunately, you can't say the same.
mcbill wrote:
Ah, i should prob ask you at what point does.a.fetus become a kid?
That's easy, mcdildo. It becomes a kid when it can sustain life outside of the mother's womb. Prior to that, it's a collection of cells in a meat sack.

Now, maybe I should ask you, at what age does child have a right to being protected under the law even if it means that it might infringe up the rights of some nuts to own a gun? Or in your eyes, is the right to own a gun way more important than the right of a child to live?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#11893 Apr 22, 2013
That's right, mcdildo. You haven't evolved. Not in the least.

;)
mcbill wrote:
Okay... I call bullshet on the guppy factor. So we.all evolved from.... Wait a minute... You dems evolved right? The rest of us didnt?
who

Bluefield, WV

#11894 Apr 22, 2013
who is running

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min HILLARY 2016 228,909
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 23 min Pete 81,104
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 24 min WhoaBuddy 80,982
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 48 min Johnny R 104,853
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr Moneyisevil 83,872
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Wed KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) Tue New guy 21
More from around the web