THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11644 Apr 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a democrat, you get as many votes as you want.
Excellent post!
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11645 Apr 15, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post!
Democrats = worthless pigs.
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#11646 Apr 16, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll go skydiving, or better yet maybe I'll go do some sniper stuff. Or I might stay here on topix for a while and brag about what a great american I am. Of course there's always old horny SWF to keep me company while she trolls for penis here on Topix. I'm such a hopeless liar. F$$k ME!!
Whoa, easy there Dave.
bart k

Dunbar, WV

#11647 Apr 16, 2013
finger wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the election is over?
LOL
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11648 Apr 16, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats = worthless pigs.
Now just a minute there,we pigs are not worthless!
finger

Oakvale, WV

#11649 Apr 16, 2013
Jobs from Indeed
Utility Worker
Columbia Forest Products - Craigsville, WV
Truck Driver - CDL - We Train
CR England - West Virginia
Regional Truck Driver - CDL
CR England - West Virginia
Manufacturing Shift Supervisor...
JELD-WEN Fiber West...- Craigsville, WV
SPD Technician
SIPS Consults - West Virginia
Cyberspace Interactive On-Net...
MBA CSi - United States
Regional Medical Director
Wexford Health - West Virginia
Company Drivers
Con-way Truckload - West Virginia
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11650 Apr 17, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now just a minute there,we pigs are not worthless!
Possum yes you are. Why do you think your little possums have to ride the short bus to school? They are as retarded as you are possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11651 Apr 17, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum yes you are. Why do you think your little possums have to ride the short bus to school? They are as retarded as you are possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You've certainly got the audacity to call someone retarded. A person of learning shouldnt be lacking in social grace like you've displayed in your posts on several threads. Im under the impression your a fraud that doesnt have a penny to her name and sits in her small abode and hasnt anything to do besides stir shit. This is your life. PERIOD! A real person of standing is to busy with financial issues, social life, and endowing the less fortunate thru their community efforts. COUNT yourself among the lower caste.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11652 Apr 17, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum yes you are. Why do you think your little possums have to ride the short bus to school? They are as retarded as you are possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Learn how to spell if you are so smart Hag. It is opossums not possums. What so called college did you graduate from. You are a fraud and a liar.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#11653 Apr 17, 2013
Ouch... I think a hillbilly just gave that hag a well deserved azzwhoppin. Ta fricken ta!
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#11654 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell if you are so smart Hag. It is opossums not possums. What so called college did you graduate from. You are a fraud and a liar.
"A fraud and a liar". You are very familiar with that aren't you Dave?
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11655 Apr 17, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>"A fraud and a liar". You are very familiar with that aren't you Dave?
Nope but you certainly do qualify to be considered a psycho bitch.
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#11656 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just a faggot and a waste of internet.
It's always good to know your self.
Arthur

United States

#11658 Apr 17, 2013
FAIL!!!

The Senate on Wednesday rejected a bipartisan amendment that would have expanded background checks on gun purchases, a blow to advocates calling for more strict firearm laws after the mass shootings in Newtown, Conn., late last year.

The measure, the product of intense negotiations between Pennsylvania Republican Sen. Pat Toomey and West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, would have extended background check requirements on gun owners. It needed 60 votes to pass, but failed 54-46.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#11659 Apr 17, 2013
Arthur wrote:
FAIL!!!

The Senate on Wednesday rejected a bipartisan amendment that would have expanded background checks on gun purchases, a blow to advocates calling for more strict firearm laws after the mass shootings in Newtown, Conn., late last year.

The measure, the product of intense negotiations between Pennsylvania Republican Sen. Pat Toomey and West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, would have extended background check requirements on gun owners. It needed 60 votes to pass, but failed 54-46.
An indictment of our current system where bills routinely fail with a majority vote. For you strict constitutionalists, why aren't you railing against these failures? 60 votes were only needed to amend the constitution and ratify treaties.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11660 Apr 17, 2013
Arthur wrote:
FAIL!!!
As usual the GD Republicans do not represent the populace. They are bought and paid for by the NRA. We need to remember this on election day but most of us wont. Sad.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11661 Apr 17, 2013
Arthur wrote:
FAIL!!!

I good thing for our 2nd Amendment rights. This source says. Take the guns away from secret service and law enforcement first. Then if they want to pass gun laws let them try. Police can't even protect judges, prosecutors, and them selves. Look at the craziness out west and here in WV and they want to restrict citizens from protecting themselves. Even a police officer out west went on a killing rampage. One in OH did it a few years ago. We sometimes need to protect ourselves from the ones hired to protect us. Do better at protecting citizens then maybe you can consider passing gun laws. Look at Boston this past week. Hmmm. They did a good job protecting a eight year old kid and two adults from being killed and over one hundred others from being injured. Real good FBI. I think they should fire the leader of the FBI for not preventing something like this. When it happened under George Bush they wanted him impeached for allowing a act like this. Where are those democrats now. Hmmm. Do where to be heard. Get your own house in order.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#11662 Apr 17, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual the GD Republicans do not represent the populace. They are bought and paid for by the NRA. We need to remember this on election day but most of us wont. Sad.
Most of these idiots will remember this as Manchin somehow simultaneously being a nazi and a commie trying to take their guns. The bill was pretty vanilla though. Really just having background checks for gun shows and Internet purchases. Not ushering in a FEMA death camp genocide as the random nutjobs seem to dream of. Can't wait for the commercials.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11663 Apr 17, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual the GD Republicans do not represent the populace. They are bought and paid for by the NRA. We need to remember this on election day but most of us wont. Sad.
Good job republicans. They are the only ones looking out for our 2nd Amendment rights. The dems want only the Hollywood elite and politicians to be able to protect themselves. Limit the purchase of cars to people that drink. More people killed by drunk drivers and dope heads than by guns in the US. When someone loans a car to someone that drinks revoke there privilege from owning a vehicle. Lets see how well that would go over with the dems. Driving a car is a privilege not a right. Owning and carrying arms is a right guaranteed to us in the constitution.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#11664 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>Good job republicans. They are the only ones looking out for our 2nd Amendment rights. The dems want only the Hollywood elite and politicians to be able to protect themselves. Limit the purchase of cars to people that drink. More people killed by drunk drivers and dope heads than by guns in the US. When someone loans a car to someone that drinks revoke there privilege from owning a vehicle. Lets see how well that would go over with the dems. Driving a car is a privilege not a right. Owning and carrying arms is a right guaranteed to us in the constitution.
Do you even know what was in the bill? Stricter background checks. Are you a criminal or insane? That would be the only way it would affect you. And how exactly could the bombing have been prevented? The bombs were made with common products. Are you proposing a national pressure cooker registry? The bombs were made with gunpowder. Should there have been gunpowder sniffing dogs there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Babylon Cesspool ... 164,207
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 min DoesntMatter 79,321
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Abe 165,204
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,214
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 30 min silverfox 58,584
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 47 min State of Florida 61,470
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr WTSenior 993
More from around the web