Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 534)

Showing posts 10,661 - 10,680 of53,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Possums, you will never get ahead by spreading false history lessons over the internet. This country was founded by slavery,religious intolerance, bigotry, ignorance and theft. WOW, what a legacy. We were all handed a load of crap about freedom and justice for all and how wonderful America is. Remember how we stole this country from the Indians, or how we burned people at the stake for being "witches",or tried to force our beliefs on others around the globe? Yet we claim to be a "Christian" nation. What a joke possums. We have broken most treaties we have ever signed and wonder why the rest of the world isn't in love with us. Theres always more then one way to tell a tale possums. Now as for the rich paying their share of taxes. Possums you should not speak of which you know nothing. I am a very wealthy woman and I pay more in taxes each year then you will earn in a lifetime. It's the little people at the bottom of the ladder who breed themselves into more poverty and lack sufficient education to properly care for themselves. Now you want to blame the rich for your poor choices in life. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
andy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SUPERTRAMP wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH! Conservatives vs Liberals for a start. Leave the libs rotting and stinking in the earth.
you are the guy who game me a bj at walmart. lol shouldn't use your screen name as gay name
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

andy wrote:
<quoted text>you are the guy who game me a bj at walmart. lol shouldn't use your screen name as gay name
You must be mistaken. I was blowin behind your ear as you were bobbin for my apples.
truth1

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, you will never get ahead by spreading false history lessons over the internet. This country was founded by slavery,religious intolerance, bigotry, ignorance and theft. WOW, what a legacy. We were all handed a load of crap about freedom and justice for all and how wonderful America is. Remember how we stole this country from the Indians, or how we burned people at the stake for being "witches",or tried to force our beliefs on others around the globe? Yet we claim to be a "Christian" nation. What a joke possums. We have broken most treaties we have ever signed and wonder why the rest of the world isn't in love with us. Theres always more then one way to tell a tale possums. Now as for the rich paying their share of taxes. Possums you should not speak of which you know nothing. I am a very wealthy woman and I pay more in taxes each year then you will earn in a lifetime. It's the little people at the bottom of the ladder who breed themselves into more poverty and lack sufficient education to properly care for themselves. Now you want to blame the rich for your poor choices in life. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Each day I sit at my desktop waiting for an intelligent post from you. Please do not keep me waiting. Surprise me!
Slang Blade

Panther, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

yes you old Hag.Just one time act like you are are half sane,an yes i know who you are.an where you are at.hummmm
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

I think her other stage name is Lessons Learned, or they are to female buddies that like getting on here and skating like jerks. I just refused a conversation with one idiot because if her persist bull. I won't respond to them anymore and they can read my posts if they act civil I will respond if not I am done with them. Who needs to talk to a bunch of crack heads in the first place.
Oh Haggie Haggie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Didn't your Mama ever tell you "It is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think your are stupid, than to open it and leave no doubt",. If she didn't, she should have.
Oh Haggie Haggie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

OKOK, You're then. Are you happy now? LOL
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Oh Haggie Haggie wrote:
OKOK, You're then. Are you happy now? LOL
Did you mother have any skunks to live besides you? Of I am sorry you are the afterbirth from a skunk. Go suck snot through a straw idiot.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

USMC Dave wrote:
You people are so sick. Israel deserves our protection and care. After we delayed helping them during WWII. They deserve the land that was promised them by God when God made a promise to Abraham. I never anywhere in the Bible see where he promised the land to the Palestinians. There really never was any land called Palestine. Read through history before it was owned by the Israelites is was owed by Egypt. Egypt gave it up.
For how long? How long does Israel deserve our protection and care? They deserve our care for not acting sooner during WWII. Tell me for how long and to what extent? We've given them reparations, land that didn't belong to us to give, military protection, and in all of these years since the beginning hundreds of billions of dollars.

Now Black people were enslaved for hundreds of years, brutalized, tortured, battered, humiliated, stripped of dignity, had every offense imaginable visited on them, and at the end of the day, to add insult to injury had Jim Crow laws to deal with and more hangings and terror to endure.

Does this country feel obligated to pay reparations? offer protections? Or, provide land for Black folk? NOPE. They see no double standard, embarrassment or feel the hypocrisy.
Wiz

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mother have any skunks to live besides you? Of I am sorry you are the afterbirth from a skunk. Go suck snot through a straw idiot.
Still pretending to be a marine I see! This guy tells everyone he is a jarhead. Faker!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Please be nice and if you are looking for ways to work from home give this a chance:

There are ways to supplement work income by working from home. Do you all remember when doing surveys paid really really well? This was before everybody caught on and began to do it and the companies lowered to rate of compensation.

Here is the next big thing and that is earning up to $80 an hour playing games... check it out. http://bit.ly/YeXiV6
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>For how long? How long does Israel deserve our protection and care? They deserve our care for not acting sooner during WWII. Tell me for how long and to what extent? We've given them reparations, land that didn't belong to us to give, military protection, and in all of these years since the beginning hundreds of billions of dollars.

Now Black people were enslaved for hundreds of years, brutalized, tortured, battered, humiliated, stripped of dignity, had every offense imaginable visited on them, and at the end of the day, to add insult to injury had Jim Crow laws to deal with and more hangings and terror to endure.

Does this country feel obligated to pay reparations? offer protections? Or, provide land for Black folk? NOPE. They see no double standard, embarrassment or feel the hypocrisy.
We didn't allow millions to be killed in furnaces like dogs. The Jewish people are still being mishandled by just about every nation with the exception of the US. Do you know where the Muslim people derive from? The illegitimate son of Abraham. The Jewish people resided in Israel until the Babylonian and Persians came in and run them out, burned them, raped them, beheaded them, and destroyed the temple. The bastard child of Abraham by his wife's maid servant was sent out with her son and that was the beginning of the Persian and Babylonian empires that destroyed Israel and the Jews. Where do you think Babylonia and Persia is today? Iraq, Iran, Syria, and the other countries that are helping those poor little Palestinians that you love so much. There never was a Palestine. They are despots from Syria and other middle eastern countries. They were run out of other Arab countries and don't want those common thugs. They strap bombs on there kids and walk into restaurants or some other establishments and blow themselves up like barbarians. Lob missiles and plant road side bombs for innocent people to die. You want to complain about Jewish people because you are a Jewish hating idiot. I have know sympathy for Muslims what so ever. They killed over 3.000 people on 911 and none of the so called Muslims stood up and tried to stand up and discount these idiots or would ever say a bad word about UBL. Know all they did is keep his stinky rear hidden to protect his sorry worthless rear. So yes we should protect Israel to the end of time. They are one of our closest allies and we need to be the same for them. As far as the blacks are concerned they are able to work, buy homes, and live just like every other person in our country. So what do you think that the white community should do, because we had some idiots and greedy bastards in the past do horrible things to them. Submit ourselves to them and become there slaves? You make no sense. I provided you a history lesson so I am done.
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Wiz wrote:
<quoted text>Still pretending to be a marine I see! This guy tells everyone he is a jarhead. Faker!
Get a life jerk.
Wiz

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life jerk.
How can you tell the difference between a senior di than a di?
Wiz

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Wiz wrote:
<quoted text> How can you tell the difference between a senior di than a di?
That's what I thought!
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Wiz wrote:
<quoted text>How can you tell the difference between a senior di than a di?
If you are speaking of the Drill Instructors in the Marines. Believe it or not stupid it goes by rank seniority. Your not going to have a Buck Sgt. be a Senior DI if there is a Staff Sgt. that is in the Company. So it depends on the slot and the rank that is available. I drill instructor wears a badge and also has a ribbon. When he leaves his post as a drill instructor the badge is turned in the ribbon is kept for the service he provided. They also wear a Smoky Bear cover on there head. These things change ever few years according to what the US Marine Corp., all the up to the Defense Department decide to change. Just like when the US Flag is worn on the uniform it is in the reverse direction than you would normally see it because the strips are supposed to look like they are flowing in the air as you are moving forward. Like they would if the Old Calvary Flag would when held by the lead horseman when they were moving forward. That has not always been do it used to be you would wear the flag in the correct position during peace keeping missions and in the reverse when fighting in war. Things change from administration to administration. The uniforms changed three times while I was in the service. I can remember when I first went in camo's were only worn in different conflicts, but when on post, camp or base in the states or in another country when at peace with them we wore the old green work uniforms. You had to iron and press. Those days are gone. Just like the boots we wore had to be polished and spit shined to where you could see your reflection in them. But now that is not the case. Uniform shirts had to be tucked into pants unless instructed to pull them out because of heat and long sleeves were worn until the heat got high enough to where you could roll them up. Everyone had to be the same in or out, rolled or unrolled sleeves. Those things just didn't apply to boot camp. They applied wherever you were assigned. Now I could go on and on but this is boring and stupid to do if you need to or want more information go talk to a Marine Recruiter. I'm done with this inquisition about who does what and when in the Marines. When are you and your boyfriend splitting up. The only thing I have ever seen up in that hollow you are from is steers and queers and I have never seen a steer type on topix. So you must be a queer
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't allow millions to be killed in furnaces like dogs. The Jewish people are still being mishandled by just about every nation with the exception of the US. Do you know where the Muslim people derive from? The illegitimate son of Abraham. The Jewish people resided in Israel until the Babylonian and Persians came in and run them out, burned them, raped them, beheaded them, and destroyed the temple. The bastard child of Abraham by his wife's maid servant was sent out with her son and that was the beginning of the Persian and Babylonian empires that destroyed Israel and the Jews. Where do you think Babylonia and Persia is today? Iraq, Iran, Syria, and the other countries that are helping those poor little Palestinians that you love so much. There never was a Palestine. They are despots from Syria and other middle eastern countries. They were run out of other Arab countries and don't want those common thugs. They strap bombs on there kids and walk into restaurants or some other establishments and blow themselves up like barbarians. Lob missiles and plant road side bombs for innocent people to die. You want to complain about Jewish people because you are a Jewish hating idiot. I have know sympathy for Muslims what so ever. They killed over 3.000 people on 911 and none of the so called Muslims stood up and tried to stand up and discount these idiots or would ever say a bad word about UBL. Know all they did is keep his stinky rear hidden to protect his sorry worthless rear. So yes we should protect Israel to the end of time. They are one of our closest allies and we need to be the same for them. As far as the blacks are concerned they are able to work, buy homes, and live just like every other person in our country. So what do you think that the white community should do, because we had some idiots and greedy bastards in the past do horrible things to them. Submit ourselves to them and become there slaves? You make no sense. I provided you a history lesson so I am done.
Possum, read your history. Yes we did allow millions to be burned in the furnaces like "dogs". We knew all about it and did nothing until we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. But then again we burned witches at the stake didn't we? What a lovely Christian nation we are!!!!! Your bigotry and hatred of others does nothing to combat the evil that exists in the world. It's often difficult to look at ones own mistakes before judging others. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, read your history. Yes we did allow millions to be burned in the furnaces like "dogs". We knew all about it and did nothing until we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. But then again we burned witches at the stake didn't we? What a lovely Christian nation we are!!!!! Your bigotry and hatred of others does nothing to combat the evil that exists in the world. It's often difficult to look at ones own mistakes before judging others. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I will say something to surprise you. All the things you mentioned are indeed correct. Religious ignorance has killed a lot of people from all nations. I also agree we with your assessment of what we allowed to happen in WWII. We were and still are weak when we do nothing to stop these horrible things. One thing I will say in our countries defense during WWII. At the beginning of that war we had issues from the losses from WWI and we had a president that was afraid of what might happen if we got involved. But we did come to the aide of the Jewish people. We actually did not know for a fact what was happening in Germany with the Jewish people because of poor US intelligence. But when the right people was assigned and we listened to our generals and Churchill we were on the verge of getting involved when we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. So that was the straw that broke the camels bank. We believe it or not had men fighting with Great Britain before we actually declared war. But the sorry excuse for a president we had and the congress wasn't much better caused most of the delays. As far as the witches being burnt in the Salem Mass and other areas, were caused by the messed up religious nuts in the North Eastern area of the 13 original states. That was insane, just like the religious fanatical Muslims that were bombs around there waist and kill innocent children. Which is worse. I think mass killings from bombs strapped around waists of children and women that kill people for religious purposes. Muslims are murders and backward thinking religious nuts.
Wiz

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say something to surprise you. All the things you mentioned are indeed correct. Religious ignorance has killed a lot of people from all nations. I also agree we with your assessment of what we allowed to happen in WWII. We were and still are weak when we do nothing to stop these horrible things. One thing I will say in our countries defense during WWII. At the beginning of that war we had issues from the losses from WWI and we had a president that was afraid of what might happen if we got involved. But we did come to the aide of the Jewish people. We actually did not know for a fact what was happening in Germany with the Jewish people because of poor US intelligence. But when the right people was assigned and we listened to our generals and Churchill we were on the verge of getting involved when we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. So that was the straw that broke the camels bank. We believe it or not had men fighting with Great Britain before we actually declared war. But the sorry excuse for a president we had and the congress wasn't much better caused most of the delays. As far as the witches being burnt in the Salem Mass and other areas, were caused by the messed up religious nuts in the North Eastern area of the 13 original states. That was insane, just like the religious fanatical Muslims that were bombs around there waist and kill innocent children. Which is worse. I think mass killings from bombs strapped around waists of children and women that kill people for religious purposes. Muslims are murders and backward thinking religious nuts.
Your f**king retarded. Never did answer my question. FAKER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,661 - 10,680 of53,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••