Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 532)

Showing posts 10,621 - 10,640 of43,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be so sad to be a pathetic idiot like yourself. Constantly trying to be a condescending bitch so desperate for insults that you bring up old horror movies to try to prove your point.
Here's a hint dipshit. Movies aren't real. Move on.
Possum, I am by no means pathetic and with 2 masters, I certainly am not an idiot. Old Horror movies? Hmmm, they are current and selling like hotcakes, in fact we hear that #6 is in the works. I do not need movies to prove my point, you hillbillies do that for your selves. Movies may not be real but they do convey a general theme and knowledge for subjects. Inbred,misfit rejects abound in your area possum. We have seen many as we traveled through the region. Let's not forget the Hatfields and McCoys possum. Guess that was all made up too huh? Now put your teeth in and take a bath you filthy,ignorant hillbilly. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I am by no means pathetic and with 2 masters, I certainly am not an idiot. Old Horror movies? Hmmm, they are current and selling like hotcakes, in fact we hear that #6 is in the works. I do not need movies to prove my point, you hillbillies do that for your selves. Movies may not be real but they do convey a general theme and knowledge for subjects. Inbred,misfit rejects abound in your area possum. We have seen many as we traveled through the region. Let's not forget the Hatfields and McCoys possum. Guess that was all made up too huh? Now put your teeth in and take a bath you filthy,ignorant hillbilly. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Yap all you want you dried up old bat, you're still a pathetic sack of ignorance. Wrong turn is just a movie just like you're just a white trash loser pretending to be somebody on an anonymous website.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Yap all you want you dried up old bat, you're still a pathetic sack of ignorance. Wrong turn is just a movie just like you're just a white trash loser pretending to be somebody on an anonymous website.
Possum you sound like sour grapes indeed. You are illeterate at best. Hmmm, dried up old bat at 36 huh? Well, possum, many men find me quite attractive and desireable. You however would be found to be a loser and stupid also. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Haggie Dear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Please do stay in Florida with all the other baby killers like Casey Anthony and good old Governor Rick Scott. You see we love our children here and our Governor doesn't let us have drug clinics that only take cash so we can get the tourist's money.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum you sound like sour grapes indeed. You are illeterate at best. Hmmm, dried up old bat at 36 huh? Well, possum, many men find me quite attractive and desireable. You however would be found to be a loser and stupid also. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Obviously I'm illiterate.
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, go ahead and defend Wrong Turn country as you will, but it does not change the facts. We are the vacation capital of the world and many wealthy people live here and have second homes here. Industry,tourism and technology drive much of the economy here, while drugs and shine and government relief checks drive yours. Our beaches are among the most beautiful in the world. When we do have a hurricane, we don't sit around and beg for help. It is dealt with immediately and forgotten, in other words, we move on possums. Not like the hillbillies, stuck in a time warp in the 1920's. Hurricanes also hit N.C.,S.C.,Georgia,and the gulf states as well as the eastern seaboard, so Florida is not alone in dealing with storms. Still, most would rather be here in the sunshine and tropical weather than in the hills of Wrong Turn country with the hillbillies and their backward ways. Yes, we often hear of your massive snowstorms,power outages,floods and life of poverty and ignorance there. We wish you well possums and will pray for you. Now I must relax with my strawberry Margarita before my facial and sauna. Shopping tomorrow in Miami and Naples with others of quality. Hope you all have fun at Wal-Mart and McDonalds. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are a moron idiot woman. I bet you live in a single wide trailer in a trailer park at Daytona Beach and drinking a Corona and eating a bag of chips you lard a$$, leather skinned crazy batt.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Why are you people feeding this Hag troll? Do you really think normal happy people go on Topix to insult people in other states and show their own OCD's and inferiority complexes with the repeating of phrases like "Ta Ta for now Lady of Quality"? Ignore the weirdo and they will seek attention elsewhere.
bunnun

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Vote Putin
hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

?
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Can someone please tell Topix to take down this thread. Everyday I come here and read this and I hate politics. It is very aggravating. Since I am too stupid to stop clicking the forum link I need Topix to help me out and remove it. Thank you in advance Topix for showing your support for the mentally handicapped by removing this thread.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Vote Assad Syria
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron idiot woman. I bet you live in a single wide trailer in a trailer park at Daytona Beach and drinking a Corona and eating a bag of chips you lard a$$, leather skinned crazy batt.
Possum, what an imagination you have. You seem obsessed with trailers. Did yours get repossessed possum? No actually I reside in Heathrow,Florida, just outside Orlando in a 12000 square foot mansion. I weigh 116 lbs and am 5ft6in tall, so I do not qualify as a larda$$ as you put it. Although in the hills, I'm sure that is the norm,as the heifers there are very obese. I do not eat chips or drink beer of any type. I have lovely white,silky smoothe skin and do not linger in the sun,especially without sun protection. So, my little deranged possum, your uneducated and idiotic guesses are all wrong. Now, "USMC DAVE", why not go back into your trailer and fix two ton Tillie a nice big greasy burger and fries. I'll bet she/it is one ugly poker faced Ho!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Echo

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Arthur wrote:
Can someone please tell Topix to take down this thread. Everyday I come here and read this and I hate politics. It is very aggravating. Since I am too stupid to stop clicking the forum link I need Topix to help me out and remove it. Thank you in advance Topix for showing your support for the mentally handicapped by removing this thread.
LOL no one forces you to read the thread but it's everyone else's fault for posting on it?
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, what an imagination you have. You seem obsessed with trailers. Did yours get repossessed possum? No actually I reside in Heathrow,Florida, just outside Orlando in a 12000 square foot mansion. I weigh 116 lbs and am 5ft6in tall, so I do not qualify as a larda$$ as you put it. Although in the hills, I'm sure that is the norm,as the heifers there are very obese. I do not eat chips or drink beer of any type. I have lovely white,silky smoothe skin and do not linger in the sun,especially without sun protection. So, my little deranged possum, your uneducated and idiotic guesses are all wrong. Now, "USMC DAVE", why not go back into your trailer and fix two ton Tillie a nice big greasy burger and fries. I'll bet she/it is one ugly poker faced Ho!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I think you are so retarded that you put your single wide of a sink hole and the only thing that saved you when it swallowed your trailer whole was your big fat a$$. But when it got stuck your head was below your a$$ in the hole and all the blood went to your brain and your head exploded. You just don't know it yet. Wake up Hag, Bag, Witch or whatever you call yourself.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are so retarded that you put your single wide of a sink hole and the only thing that saved you when it swallowed your trailer whole was your big fat a$$. But when it got stuck your head was below your a$$ in the hole and all the blood went to your brain and your head exploded. You just don't know it yet. Wake up Hag, Bag, Witch or whatever you call yourself.
Hey thanks Mr USMC(snicker)Dave for displaying your intelligence. And BTW,you would be a disgrace to the USMC.
Freddy got fingered

Midkiff, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I'm skipping out this year

Since: Jun 12

Meadville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

so
finger

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

i think i will vote obama in this election
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

finger wrote:
i think i will vote obama in this election
No need to vote. Obama will just cancel the election, blame it on the sequester, and stay in office. And all of you ignorant democrats will be giddy a school girls.
finger

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

i like obama my man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,621 - 10,640 of43,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••