Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
change

Charleston, WV

#11500 Apr 1, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Keep dreaming. Keep telling that BS and maybe someone will believe it. The economy was in the tank before Obama was elected. We are in a recovery now thanks to his policies.
Recovery now versus recession before he came into office. Doesn't sound too hard to figure out. Maybe you need some more book learning.
lol who says "book learning" anymore? The USA is not in recovery. Do you pay attention to the news at all? Even maintream news?
i wish Obama was the president i thought he would be. In 2008 I cried and was so proud and filled with hope when he was inaugurated. He was a cham constructed by the men in the shadows. We are worse off now than Bush era. More of our civil liberties have been taken away. It's a shame.
change

Charleston, WV

#11501 Apr 1, 2013
**sham

watch the video, it's funny and expresses my views really well. It's catchy!
Zaphod

Brooklyn, NY

#11502 Apr 1, 2013
change wrote:
<quoted text>lol who says "book learning" anymore? The USA is not in recovery. Do you pay attention to the news at all? Even maintream news?
i wish Obama was the president i thought he would be. In 2008 I cried and was so proud and filled with hope when he was inaugurated. He was a cham constructed by the men in the shadows. We are worse off now than Bush era. More of our civil liberties have been taken away. It's a shame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yJnAp3YxCCwXX
Regardless of how you feel the economy is in recovery. It has been since about 6 months into Obama's first term.
Its useless to explain to you though. You can tell by your idiotic comment about "men in shadows". What is that exactly ?
Bartender

AOL

#11503 Apr 1, 2013
Make that two beers, it's getting deep in here. CHEERS ELMER!
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11504 Apr 1, 2013
Bartender wrote:
Make that two beers, it's getting deep in here. CHEERS ELMER!
I think he has had one to many. Next thing he is going to say is Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed are the two greatest assets America has. Now me the two greatest a$$es we have ever had.
Please

Fairmont, WV

#11505 Apr 1, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he has had one to many. Next thing he is going to say is Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed are the two greatest assets America has. Now me the two greatest a$$es we have ever had.
clever

Since: Mar 13

Point Pleasant, WV

#11506 Apr 1, 2013
We should have "found" someone who knew what it was like to work, hard!! Like an American soldier!! Someone who REALLY knows what it's like to fight a war!! Not someone who played video games with his friend the Senator, or something! It's clear no one, that's in there now, KNOWS what's truly best for the USA. Cutting Soldier's benefits, not taking care of our Veteran's!! This all makes me sick!!
Clarity

Bronx, NY

#11507 Apr 1, 2013
Why is this thread even still on here?
Arthur

United States

#11508 Apr 1, 2013
Clarity wrote:
Why is this thread even still on here?
Another dunce.LOL. Refer to post 11494.
stupid

Beckley, WV

#11509 Apr 1, 2013
this is so stupid
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11510 Apr 1, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>florida is worse with its pill mills and high unemployment. I've been there several times. It's sunnier, but the quality of the people leaves much to be desired. If you ever get a chance, look at a map. You will notice Florida is larger than wv. That would account for the 17:1 population ration to wv. Although wv has almost 2 million. Florida's population is high due to the influx of Cubans and Mexicans.
Possum, you are sadly misinformed. We have more people here because thats where the jobs are, quality jobs. WV is about barren as far as people go because the younger ones who can figure things out are leaving the state in droves. Florida is the vacation capital of the world. Our theme parks and beaches are lovely and people come from all over the world to visit and stay here. Never heard of anyone beating down the door to come to WV (Wrong Turn) country. Possum, I know this is sour grapes on your part and it's embarrassing for you to be an inbred hillbilly from appalachia,but it's your choice to remain in an area long forgotten. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11512 Apr 2, 2013
Jeff wrote:
You just described Florida from the 1950s. I doubt you have ever really been there. Unemployment is up. Illegal immigrants have most of the jobs. The beaches are like any other beaches. About twice a year a hurricane comes through, wrecking homes and sending the citizens scurrying for cover like rats. A few year ago, a federal election was held up for weeks because the people didn't have enough sense to fill out a ballot properly.
And the citizens didn't know which way they voted. Florida always has to do something for attention and news media. Mothers killing there children and the stupid jury letting them off. All sorts of media grabbing backwards crap out of that state. Almost as bad as California. Get a life Florida and stay off the news. We know that is what everything is about down there.
STUPIFUkINPOLITI CS

Howell, MI

#11514 Apr 2, 2013
PLEASE PLEASE would whoever started this stupid shit on here please take it off, the election is over. I'm tired of seeing it on this page.
Zaphod

Brooklyn, NY

#11515 Apr 2, 2013
STUPIFUkINPOLITICS wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE would whoever started this stupid shit on here please take it off, the election is over. I'm tired of seeing it on this page.
It must be so hard for you to make it through the day with this post still on here.
next timne

Smoot, WV

#11516 Apr 2, 2013
imma voting for him
jessy

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11517 Apr 2, 2013
who are you voting for the baboon /monkey or/ape ? delete this page please the election is over !!!!!it is taking up space
TaxPayer

Charleston, WV

#11518 Apr 2, 2013
Im voting for Clint Eastwood and his running partner Big Al Pacino. Although George Clooney and Brad Pitt have givin me some stuff to think about. Alot of people have told me that they are voting for Opra and Whoopy Goldberg.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11519 Apr 2, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
And the citizens didn't know which way they voted. Florida always has to do something for attention and news media. Mothers killing there children and the stupid jury letting them off. All sorts of media grabbing backwards crap out of that state. Almost as bad as California. Get a life Florida and stay off the news. We know that is what everything is about down there.
Possum, go ahead and defend Wrong Turn country as you will, but it does not change the facts. We are the vacation capital of the world and many wealthy people live here and have second homes here. Industry,tourism and technology drive much of the economy here, while drugs and shine and government relief checks drive yours. Our beaches are among the most beautiful in the world. When we do have a hurricane, we don't sit around and beg for help. It is dealt with immediately and forgotten, in other words, we move on possums. Not like the hillbillies, stuck in a time warp in the 1920's. Hurricanes also hit N.C.,S.C.,Georgia,and the gulf states as well as the eastern seaboard, so Florida is not alone in dealing with storms. Still, most would rather be here in the sunshine and tropical weather than in the hills of Wrong Turn country with the hillbillies and their backward ways. Yes, we often hear of your massive snowstorms,power outages,floods and life of poverty and ignorance there. We wish you well possums and will pray for you. Now I must relax with my strawberry Margarita before my facial and sauna. Shopping tomorrow in Miami and Naples with others of quality. Hope you all have fun at Wal-Mart and McDonalds. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#11520 Apr 2, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, go ahead and defend Wrong Turn country as you will, but it does not change the facts. We are the vacation capital of the world and many wealthy people live here and have second homes here. Industry,tourism and technology drive much of the economy here, while drugs and shine and government relief checks drive yours. Our beaches are among the most beautiful in the world. When we do have a hurricane, we don't sit around and beg for help. It is dealt with immediately and forgotten, in other words, we move on possums. Not like the hillbillies, stuck in a time warp in the 1920's. Hurricanes also hit N.C.,S.C.,Georgia,and the gulf states as well as the eastern seaboard, so Florida is not alone in dealing with storms. Still, most would rather be here in the sunshine and tropical weather than in the hills of Wrong Turn country with the hillbillies and their backward ways. Yes, we often hear of your massive snowstorms,power outages,floods and life of poverty and ignorance there. We wish you well possums and will pray for you. Now I must relax with my strawberry Margarita before my facial and sauna. Shopping tomorrow in Miami and Naples with others of quality. Hope you all have fun at Wal-Mart and McDonalds. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
It must be so sad to be a pathetic idiot like yourself. Constantly trying to be a condescending bitch so desperate for insults that you bring up old horror movies to try to prove your point.

Here's a hint dipshit. Movies aren't real. Move on.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11521 Apr 2, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be so sad to be a pathetic idiot like yourself. Constantly trying to be a condescending bitch so desperate for insults that you bring up old horror movies to try to prove your point.
Here's a hint dipshit. Movies aren't real. Move on.
Possum, I am by no means pathetic and with 2 masters, I certainly am not an idiot. Old Horror movies? Hmmm, they are current and selling like hotcakes, in fact we hear that #6 is in the works. I do not need movies to prove my point, you hillbillies do that for your selves. Movies may not be real but they do convey a general theme and knowledge for subjects. Inbred,misfit rejects abound in your area possum. We have seen many as we traveled through the region. Let's not forget the Hatfields and McCoys possum. Guess that was all made up too huh? Now put your teeth in and take a bath you filthy,ignorant hillbilly. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 11 min Ms Sassy 18,285
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Jay 190,482
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DNC SELF DESTRUCTING 102,176
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Farter 19,900
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Roughed farts 772
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr guest 69,977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
More from around the web