Who

Netherlands

#11475 Mar 29, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, you are dimmer than a burnt out light bulb. You should start with educating yourselves and getting jobs. I know you are ignorant and unemployeed and that is the norm for WV and KY, but you should at least try. Put down those crack pipes and vibrators and step into the light. I love all the Wrong Turn movies about your area. It shows you all in your natural habitat. Inbred and misfits, it makes for good horror films, but it is sad you are all that way. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Pam if you would quit laying around on SSI and get you a job maybe you would feel better about yourself.But then they are not many jobs in Beattyville Ky are there?Pam you are so poor you can't afford a vibrator so how is that cucumber and that corn cob working for you?You might better go back to the Beattyville post and see what Elmer is doing you nosy old busybody.Did you get some bad stuff in your crack pipe?Then you need to take that up with your dealer and leave everybody else alone Pam you old topix troll.
ben white

Belle, WV

#11476 Mar 29, 2013
Vote Ben white

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#11478 Mar 29, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid. Ergo, your kids are probably going to be just as dumb. Good luck with your nutty conspiracies.
It is ok if you don't understand......you will soon enough.....if this is what you want for your Children then so be it.......:(
jeff

Salem, WV

#11479 Mar 29, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, you are dimmer than a burnt out light bulb. You should start with educating yourselves and getting jobs. I know you are ignorant and unemployeed and that is the norm for WV and KY, but you should at least try. Put down those crack pipes and vibrators and step into the light. I love all the Wrong Turn movies about your area. It shows you all in your natural habitat. Inbred and misfits, it makes for good horror films, but it is sad you are all that way. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Wrong Turn movies were filmed in Canada and written by bigoted, liberal Hollywood Democrats. Do some research before you show your ignorance. There are way more inbred, welfare dependent democrats in Florida than WV.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11480 Mar 29, 2013
ben white wrote:
Vote Ben white
For what office. Isn't he an attorney in Chapmanville.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11481 Mar 29, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
your user name suits you, hag! lol wake up.
Harry

United States

#11482 Mar 29, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Glad you feel this way. We will hopefully never have to see or smell your fat ugly swamp ass in our great states
Of course you could come on and get lost. Preferably down a mine shaft
Dangling Participle

Alexandria, VA

#11483 Mar 30, 2013
To: Adam in New York
I agree 100%. Barack Obama IMO will be the most disrespected president in the history of our country. Have you read his book "Dreams From My Father?" If you haven't you need to read it. In Obama's own words he tells you who he is and what his agenda for America is. The best thing that happened was the tsunami election in November 2010. American voters were talking to Obama and sent him a republican House. Hence, gridlock, and it had to happen.
Obama doesn't care about West Virginia and he doesn't care about Kentucky. Obama is interested in one thing and that is destroying our economy and getting rid of the middle class. 47% of Americans do not pay any federal taxes. There are several reasons for that and they are valid. So, who funds the SSI, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid programs? The middle class pays the price and so do the wealthy in our country.
The good citizens of West Virginia and Kentucky need to send as many republicans as they can to Washington, DC. They are the job creators and they'll get our country rolling again.
Under Obama, we've had four straight years of high unemployment and no growth. Think about that. With 53% of Americans working for small businesses, Obama could've looked like a Rock Star early in 2009 by turning immediately to our small business owners and delivering certainty to them that their taxes would not go up; if they hired new employees incentives would've been paid to them and then he needed to offer them 0% business loans backed by the government to keep the employees they have, grow their businesses and add more employees. Obama didn't do that. He had other plans. He spent an entire year on his legacy healthcare bill which will eventually be repealed because it was a lousy 2,200 pages of a failed attempt at healthcare for Americans.
I can forgive those who voted for Obama in 2008 who cast their "feel good vote" for our first African American president but when you voted a second time to give him four more years...well, that was pure stupidity orchestrated by low information voters. Perhaps many of you didn't bother to go to the polls and vote and that, too, was a travesty. Obama didn't win by a landslide far from it so just think back had you gone out to vote in November 2012 what a difference it would've made for all Americans.
George W. Bush will look like a saint by 2016.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#11484 Mar 30, 2013
Dangling Participle wrote:
To: Adam in New York
I agree 100%. Barack Obama IMO will be the most disrespected president in the history of our country. Have you read his book "Dreams From My Father?" If you haven't you need to read it. In Obama's own words he tells you who he is and what his agenda for America is. The best thing that happened was the tsunami election in November 2010. American voters were talking to Obama and sent him a republican House. Hence, gridlock, and it had to happen.
Obama doesn't care about West Virginia and he doesn't care about Kentucky. Obama is interested in one thing and that is destroying our economy and getting rid of the middle class. 47% of Americans do not pay any federal taxes. There are several reasons for that and they are valid. So, who funds the SSI, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid programs? The middle class pays the price and so do the wealthy in our country.
The good citizens of West Virginia and Kentucky need to send as many republicans as they can to Washington, DC. They are the job creators and they'll get our country rolling again.
Under Obama, we've had four straight years of high unemployment and no growth. Think about that. With 53% of Americans working for small businesses, Obama could've looked like a Rock Star early in 2009 by turning immediately to our small business owners and delivering certainty to them that their taxes would not go up; if they hired new employees incentives would've been paid to them and then he needed to offer them 0% business loans backed by the government to keep the employees they have, grow their businesses and add more employees. Obama didn't do that. He had other plans. He spent an entire year on his legacy healthcare bill which will eventually be repealed because it was a lousy 2,200 pages of a failed attempt at healthcare for Americans.
I can forgive those who voted for Obama in 2008 who cast their "feel good vote" for our first African American president but when you voted a second time to give him four more years...well, that was pure stupidity orchestrated by low information voters. Perhaps many of you didn't bother to go to the polls and vote and that, too, was a travesty. Obama didn't win by a landslide far from it so just think back had you gone out to vote in November 2012 what a difference it would've made for all Americans.
George W. Bush will look like a saint by 2016.
Right. Keep dreaming. Keep telling that BS and maybe someone will believe it. The economy was in the tank before Obama was elected. We are in a recovery now thanks to his policies.

Recovery now versus recession before he came into office. Doesn't sound too hard to figure out. Maybe you need some more book learning.

Since: Mar 13

warriormines

#11485 Mar 30, 2013
we need some young people
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#11486 Mar 30, 2013
cowshed wrote:
we need some young people
No we need more morons like Zaphod.
petro

Charleston, WV

#11487 Mar 30, 2013
We need a few younger people but by younger I mean in late forties and early to mid fifties. There are to many seventy and older people trying to run a our country that are behind times!
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#11488 Mar 31, 2013
jessy

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11489 Mar 31, 2013
why do you not delete this page the election is over!!!!!!!!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11490 Mar 31, 2013
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Turn movies were filmed in Canada and written by bigoted, liberal Hollywood Democrats. Do some research before you show your ignorance. There are way more inbred, welfare dependent democrats in Florida than WV.
Possum, "wake up and smell the shine a brewin". While most of the Wrong Turn scenes were filmed in Canada, they are about the misfit,inbred freaks in WV. They are so popular that now there are 5 of the movies and I hear a 6th one is in production. America just can't get enough of you poor creatures. I must say, we have watched all of them and find it sad that people like that still exist. Possum, Florida has a population of 16 times that of WV. WV has a population of roughly 1 million, while Florida is approaching 17 million. Why is that? Hmmm, could it be that Americans do not wish to live in Wrong Turn country and be subject to inbred hillbillies? Smoke your crack pipe and drink your shine possum. You'll feel better tomorrow. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Since: Mar 13

warriormines

#11491 Mar 31, 2013
I agree the election is over_____delete this forum.
jasper

Gilbert, WV

#11492 Mar 31, 2013
A..........men!
Delete it

AOL

#11493 Mar 31, 2013
Yes Haggie Mae, we all know those well to do folks just sit around, sipping their wine and watching "Wrong Turn",. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Arthur

United States

#11494 Mar 31, 2013
Why do you idiots keep complaining about this topic still being here. You can read the name, why do you tards click it? The reason people use it still is to talk politics and it goes to every room in WV, not just local room ya dipsticks. Reminds me of someone b*tching about a tv show being on. If ya dont like it dont watch, duh.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11495 Apr 1, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Why do you idiots keep complaining about this topic still being here. You can read the name, why do you tards click it? The reason people use it still is to talk politics and it goes to every room in WV, not just local room ya dipsticks. Reminds me of someone b*tching about a tv show being on. If ya dont like it dont watch, duh.
Yeah, if everyone would quit commenting on it, it would probably be taken down. Doesn't that make any since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 6 min WTSenior 1,791
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min 123pictures 165,173
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 10 min Rock 61,583
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Calvin_Coolish 165,564
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 48 min Not Landrieu 4,424
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,457
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Donnie 79,573
More from around the web