KingArthur

United States

#11340 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not nonsense.
everyone isn't dick. but sick yes. you don't know people with cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression, anxiety, migraines, high cholesterol, asthma, ect? i call BS
why won't you explain our "jobs" situation, if you know? why is the economy so crappy? who allowed that to happen and why?
why do you think i live in a trailer park? are you discriminating against poor people?
People have always been sick with the things you mention. It is called life.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11341 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>So it is the governments fault if people are too stupid to check what they are eating? I thought people like you were for less government.
even if people cared enough to educate themselves about what they're eating, they're not always told about everything being used to make their food, not to mention what it's doing to their bodies. also there are "secret" ingredients.

the government should be acting as a shield between the people and the cooperations that make a profit off of us. They are producing food to sell us, so if they are doing wrong by the people the FDA should let us know and fix it.
however, that is not how it has played out, the government is not on our side, therefore not protecting us. if they're not with us, they're against us!
KingArthur

United States

#11342 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
even if people cared enough to educate themselves about what they're eating, they're not always told about everything being used to make their food, not to mention what it's doing to their bodies. also there are "secret" ingredients.
the government should be acting as a shield between the people and the cooperations that make a profit off of us. They are producing food to sell us, so if they are doing wrong by the people the FDA should let us know and fix it.
however, that is not how it has played out, the government is not on our side, therefore not protecting us. if they're not with us, they're against us!
What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#11343 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
You know. She heard stuff. Hard evidences man.
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#11344 Mar 8, 2013
How bout a vote for Delbert??
Montani Semper Liberi

Clarksburg, WV

#11346 Mar 10, 2013
Robert C. Byrd
Rayray

Bronx, NY

#11347 Mar 11, 2013
Come on, can we be serious?
Hal

United States

#11348 Mar 11, 2013
No
hope

Huntington, WV

#11349 Mar 11, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
have you googled it? lol because that's typically the first place people begin research.

GMO. Monsanto. MSG. BHT. processed food << see what you find!!!

there are people who knows what's going on but the average american doesn't. that's why you must be told by someone.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11350 Mar 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
You know. She heard stuff. Hard evidences man.
where's your evidence i'm not right? what have you proved during this post...nothing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11351 Mar 11, 2013
Please do NOT buy anything from these 3 gun makers, Sig Sauer, Glock, and Smith & Wesson, until they join the other 118 gun and ammo manufacturers who have refused to sell to state and local governments imposing gun bans on law abiding citizens. Let Sig Sauer, Glock, and Smith & Wesson know they cant be hypocrites and must support these boycotts. Hlep protect YOUR gun rights and speak with your wallet.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11352 Mar 11, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
where's your evidence i'm not right? what have you proved during this post...nothing.
The same thing every idiot posts crap when there is no evidence to support their nonsense. The old "Prove I was wrong or lying BS". This by itself always shows someone is full of Sh%t. Anyone with the truth would back it up with evidence. Liars says prove I am wrong, because of course you cant prove a negative. Since you made the claims, you have the burden of proving your statements, not the other way around, otherwise you are just another idiot spewing nonsense.
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

#11353 Mar 11, 2013
YOU are correct! hope.
SF Snuka

United States

#11354 Mar 11, 2013
The US government has built a secret plant on the dark side of Mars that is actually producing the secret ingredient they are putting in the food that is killing people. A space ship secretly flies to earth once a month loaded with this stuff and you eat it and dont even know. I swear it is the truth. Prove it isnt true! LOL
SpaceMan

Greensburg, PA

#11355 Mar 11, 2013
SF Snuka wrote:
The US government has built a secret plant on the dark side of Mars that is actually producing the secret ingredient they are putting in the food that is killing people. A space ship secretly flies to earth once a month loaded with this stuff and you eat it and dont even know. I swear it is the truth. Prove it isnt true! LOL
. I believe this more than I believe the name of someone (won't list name since I don't know if true or not) who has decided to run for senate. When the people in the office heard the name we all bust out laughing. Some people amaze me at their arrogance thinking they have the solution to America's problems.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11356 Mar 11, 2013
open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Wake up out of your safe little mind numbing boxes you live in life as we know it is being takin away from us open your eyes prophesies are being fulfilled and puppets are keeping us intertained
Well said. Yes, I agree with you!
guzzuz

Pittsburgh, PA

#11357 Mar 12, 2013

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11358 Mar 12, 2013
The thing with "hope" it seems to show paranoia.
Seems to let their self be bothered about things of which is very little or nothing at all to be concerned about way too much and other times it is just utter nonsense.
For example,about the "TSA agents searching for people on the streets?"
Even if they are then its most likely for a good reason and even so the YSA is part of Homeland Security.
Then "hope" asks "Why are there military drills in average US towns for times of civil unrest?"
There s nothing wrong about that whatsoever.
No one has been reportedly hurt or killed during those exercises and training and even if so I'm sure that it wasn't done intentionally and rarely does it happen if any.
People needs to calm down,stop making such a big deal over every very little thing or nothing and above all else enough with the fear mongering conspiracy theories.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11359 Mar 12, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing every idiot posts crap when there is no evidence to support their nonsense. The old "Prove I was wrong or lying BS". This by itself always shows someone is full of Sh%t. Anyone with the truth would back it up with evidence. Liars says prove I am wrong, because of course you cant prove a negative. Since you made the claims, you have the burden of proving your statements, not the other way around, otherwise you are just another idiot spewing nonsense.
it's not right to tell someone they're wrong when you haven't researched the subject. i'm just defending myself against their ignorance.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11360 Mar 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
The thing with "hope" it seems to show paranoia.
Seems to let their self be bothered about things of which is very little or nothing at all to be concerned about way too much and other times it is just utter nonsense.
For example,about the "TSA agents searching for people on the streets?"
Even if they are then its most likely for a good reason and even so the YSA is part of Homeland Security.
Then "hope" asks "Why are there military drills in average US towns for times of civil unrest?"
There s nothing wrong about that whatsoever.
No one has been reportedly hurt or killed during those exercises and training and even if so I'm sure that it wasn't done intentionally and rarely does it happen if any.
People needs to calm down,stop making such a big deal over every very little thing or nothing and above all else enough with the fear mongering conspiracy theories.
okay, let's leave my paranoia aside. yes, i am highly skeptical of our government. but let's be objective:

our country is going bankrupt, so why are we spending $$$$$$$$$$ on military? why pay government agents to search citizens in the streets?? military spending is way out of control.

TSA= transportation Security Administration (air port security). they are searching people walking on the side walk. walking doesn't seem like the sort of transportation that requires a security check. imagine walking down the street one day and made to stop for "airport" security. I would be so mad.

http://www.elliott.org/security-2/if-you-love...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min wtf 158,525
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min rename 58,119
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 155,347
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Calling it like I... 77,063
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,683
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Canton Half Super... 32,365
Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... 4 hr Ed Swindell 23

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE