“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#11257 Mar 4, 2013
and I'm going to do it myself.

MY regiment is going to Afghanistan. and we're going to make that country BEHAVE. lol. War Crimes? I'll show you war crimes.
KingArthur

United States

#11258 Mar 4, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
I would rather spend a million dollars on our country's defenses than spend it on some asinine research to study whether or not a buffalo really does have wings.
I agree but one wasteful spending doesnt justify another. We need to stop wasting money on things we do not need, such as the stupid studies you mentioned, and the almost a trillion a year of wasteful military spending. If our leaders on both parties were serious about reducing our debt they wouldnt continue to give millions in aid to countries that hate us, such as Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Syrian rebels, etc etc.
justme

Prestonsburg, KY

#11259 Mar 4, 2013
Wv is the Arm pit of america....we dont care about what you think...shut your mouth no one cares...down with coal!!!!!
KingArthur

United States

#11260 Mar 4, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
look up the definition of "plutocracy",it emphasizes the heaviness of our situation. this is our reality
Forbes released its annual ranking of the world's billionaires today, and they are $800 billion richer than they were last year.

The magazine reports that 1,426 people made the cut in 2013, with 210 new names on the list. Their aggregate wealth totals $5.4 trillion, an all-time high and up from $4.6 trillion in 2012.

As in years past, the US dominated the list, with 442 American billionaires.
Toney

Montgomery, WV

#11262 Mar 4, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Forbes released its annual ranking of the world's billionaires today, and they are $800 billion richer than they were last year.

The magazine reports that 1,426 people made the cut in 2013, with 210 new names on the list. Their aggregate wealth totals $5.4 trillion, an all-time high and up from $4.6 trillion in 2012.

As in years past, the US dominated the list, with 442 American billionaires.
Ok what are you saying, the government should take money from them and give it to lazy people with no ambition to better themselves. Do you know that if you distributed all the money that all if the billionaires have to the poor that the poor would still be poor and this world would be in the greatest depression this world has ever seen. There has to be wealthy people for anyone else to have any money. Have you ever seen a poor man hire anyone to do anything? With all the riches in the world it looks to me like the government would want more people working so they would have a bigger tax base. Why do people think in a capitalist society that the money belongs to the government for them to hand out. That type if society is more like the communist society the old USSR used to have. It doesn't work never has and never will.
zozo

Inez, KY

#11263 Mar 4, 2013
Joe
Joe

Inez, KY

#11264 Mar 4, 2013
Manchin
big baby jesus

Uneeda, WV

#11265 Mar 4, 2013
justme wrote:
Wv is the Arm pit of america....we dont care about what you think...shut your mouth no one cares...down with coal!!!!!
It's the butthole of america!!
old resident

Marietta, OH

#11266 Mar 4, 2013
Amazing...EVERYONE is an expert~~~~~
AAA

Shasta Lake, CA

#11267 Mar 4, 2013
me wrote:
He is for WV
yea he is
tiffis

Pittsburgh, PA

#11268 Mar 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Vote Putin
hope

Huntington, WV

#11269 Mar 5, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many people realize the US spends TWICE as much per year on defense as the next six countries COMBINED. That might not be a problem if we werent broke but since we are it seems a ridiculous waste of money. We could cut our spending in half and still spend more than the next 6 combined. We would still be safe. That would save about 450 BILLION per year, easily enough to provide ALL our own citizens with healthcare for example. As for the drones, obviously it is not a secret, but I think Obama is wise in not discussing it. Some things are best left not talked about, such as when Bush told the world we tortured people under his watch. Not a good idea to talk about certain things.
yeah, they're not talking about "certain things" because they shouldn't be doing them in the first place and they know that. If the American people knew how immoral and pointless our military is, everyone would flip out. The Secretary of Defense was told that if he was asked a question about the drone war, to deny its existence...why?? More people are being tortured under Obama's watch now. He promised to close Gitmo but just ended up opening more illegal prisons. He needs to be put on trial for crimes against humanity.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11270 Mar 5, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok what are you saying, the government should take money from them and give it to lazy people with no ambition to better themselves. Do you know that if you distributed all the money that all if the billionaires have to the poor that the poor would still be poor and this world would be in the greatest depression this world has ever seen. There has to be wealthy people for anyone else to have any money. Have you ever seen a poor man hire anyone to do anything? With all the riches in the world it looks to me like the government would want more people working so they would have a bigger tax base. Why do people think in a capitalist society that the money belongs to the government for them to hand out. That type if society is more like the communist society the old USSR used to have. It doesn't work never has and never will.
there's so much wrong with this statement. The world is in the greatest depression in human history. Why? Because there are selfish billionaire jerks who do nothing to help humanity. They're actually striving for the opposite. There's a lot of hard working people that are in the lower class, working 2 minimum wage jobs...never having enough time for their family or leisure, while the CEO of a bank or corporation can make the yearly salary of a working class person in a day.

(think big picture..like the world..people in different countries are still people too and affected by america's economic situation..SLAVE LABOR!)

and a poor man can't HIRE anyone to do anything because he's POOR!!!!! you think those rich a-holes are being fair to workers? nah...they would never exploit labor...

why can't the population control the wealth? Let's push aside the government and billionaires...we can handle it.

the system is broken. accept it and let's work together to fix it.
Toney

Montgomery, WV

#11271 Mar 5, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, they're not talking about "certain things" because they shouldn't be doing them in the first place and they know that. If the American people knew how immoral and pointless our military is, everyone would flip out. The Secretary of Defense was told that if he was asked a question about the drone war, to deny its existence...why?? More people are being tortured under Obama's watch now. He promised to close Gitmo but just ended up opening more illegal prisons. He needs to be put on trial for crimes against humanity.
That is one of the only things he's done right in office.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11272 Mar 5, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and that has turned out great. Billions of dollars spent and more drugs than ever.
our government is imprisoning the population on purpose. some say they're the ones importing most of the drugs..
hope

Huntington, WV

#11273 Mar 5, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the only things he's done right in office.
well if that's what you think, you're a demon and going to hell. have fun there

innocent people should never be tortured or murdered. Especially children..

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#11274 Mar 5, 2013
kill the children. please
KingArthur

United States

#11275 Mar 5, 2013
"President Barack Obama has the legal authority to unleash deadly force—such as drone strikes—against Americans on U.S. soil without first putting them on trial, Attorney General Eric Holder wrote in a letter released Tuesday.
But Holder, writing to Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, underlined that Obama “has no intention” of targeting his fellow citizens with unmanned aerial vehicles and would do so only if facing “an extraordinary circumstance.”

This is OUTRAGEOUS, maybe the conspiracy nuts are right. The day they kill a US citizen on US soil is the day the next revolution starts. Holder should be removed from office. I have always supported my country and government regardless of the party in charge but this is unacceptable. The US Constitution trumps all. I guess I better watch for drones strikes now with these comments.
KingArthur

United States

#11276 Mar 5, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
there's so much wrong with this statement. The world is in the greatest depression in human history. Why? Because there are selfish billionaire jerks who do nothing to help humanity. They're actually striving for the opposite. There's a lot of hard working people that are in the lower class, working 2 minimum wage jobs...never having enough time for their family or leisure, while the CEO of a bank or corporation can make the yearly salary of a working class person in a day.
(think big picture..like the world..people in different countries are still people too and affected by america's economic situation..SLAVE LABOR!)
and a poor man can't HIRE anyone to do anything because he's POOR!!!!! you think those rich a-holes are being fair to workers? nah...they would never exploit labor...
why can't the population control the wealth? Let's push aside the government and billionaires...we can handle it.
the system is broken. accept it and let's work together to fix it.

That is a great video titled " Wealth Inequality in America ". People should watch this and then decide if they think the playing field is fair. When the top 1% of the people own 40% of the nations wealth and 80% of the people only own 7% of the wealth we have a serious problem.
KingArthur

United States

#11277 Mar 5, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 min Stupid Democrats 4,407
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min Synergy 58,616
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 13 min Pete 1,383
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min TN Voter 164,663
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Limbertwig 165,625
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 57 min TAMARA 79,504
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rock 61,517
More from around the web