Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 515)

Showing posts 10,281 - 10,300 of52,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I want wrote:
Macgillicutty
You got some splainin' to do.
maddog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Sure as hell isn't turncoat manchin.
lol

Lester, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

no one
w native

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

the ELECTION is over give us a break delete this please
Ryan

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

GOD

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

the fact that almost every election comes out 50/50, when millions of people vote, shows exactly how stupid our entire system.

imagine an election for 1st grade line leader that ends 50/50. was any kid in class EVER not popular enough to win SEVEN out of ten?

that's how UNPOPULAR, and worthless, our system is. NEW PEOPLE, NEW WAY.

that's being an INDEPENDENT.

OIS
Toney

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
TinFoilHatBrigad e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Toney wrote:
We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
They are so secret they dont even exist. Scary stuff. LOL
Toney

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Do you want the names? But you will never know what is spoken in the meetings and especially what goes on at the upper levels. Our great founding fathers were heavily involved in these societies. George Washington was in one. Go look at the way the city of Washington DC is laid out. Look at the back of an old one dollar bill and tell me what the eye is from. Go look at some of the cornerstones on some of the original structures of our federal government in DC. You are either part of one of the groups or you are on your own. There is example after example. I can tell you things that if I said them I wouldn't live to see another day. I'll just tell you research secret societies on u tube or google it and read up my friend. It is not a joking matter.
TinFoilHatBrigad e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Toney wrote:
Do you want the names? But you will never know what is spoken in the meetings and especially what goes on at the upper levels. Our great founding fathers were heavily involved in these societies. George Washington was in one. Go look at the way the city of Washington DC is laid out. Look at the back of an old one dollar bill and tell me what the eye is from. Go look at some of the cornerstones on some of the original structures of our federal government in DC. You are either part of one of the groups or you are on your own. There is example after example. I can tell you things that if I said them I wouldn't live to see another day. I'll just tell you research secret societies on u tube or google it and read up my friend. It is not a joking matter.
Please take your meds. If you dont have any to take you better go to a doctor and get some.
Toney

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TinFoilHatBrigade wrote:
<quoted text>Please take your meds. If you dont have any to take you better go to a doctor and get some.
Have you ever heard of the free masons or the skulls and bones or the luminates. They didn't have black helicopters in Egypt before Christ. Read about the free masons and find out how they got started. Some of the symbols are on pyramids in the Middle East and Africa. Look at the unfinished pyramid on the back of an one dollar bill. I know what I am talking about.
Toney

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Toney wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of the free masons or the skulls and bones or the luminates. They didn't have black helicopters in Egypt before Christ. Read about the free masons and find out how they got started. Some of the symbols are on pyramids in the Middle East and Africa. Look at the unfinished pyramid on the back of an one dollar bill. I know what I am talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
rubin

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
Toney

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

rubin wrote:
When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
It might help people to make the right decisions when voting. Dialog solves a lot of problems when people can have a civilized conversation and not go on the offensive when people bring up facts not lies or talking points about a particular candidate or political party. We need to take it personal when the people that we vote for dint have the whole country's best interest at heart.
Im not crazy

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TONEY:

good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?

IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
gun control

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

yup
Hal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Im not crazy wrote:
TONEY:
good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?
IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
That is stupid. You vote for a candidate based on his/her character and views on the issues not because of a party and that includes Independents.
Lavalette Resident

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I vote for feces
see ya

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

time to take this post down. its 3years old.
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Dear Hal:

Right. But the kinds of people you've describe CANT RUN IN THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM, so that's why, again...

VOTE. FOR. IN. DE. PEN. DENTS.

meaning ordinary but creative ballsy and qualified people who can't survive in the party system because they're honests.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,281 - 10,300 of52,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min WTSenior 138,901
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min lazy bones 28,592
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 33 min LOL Wingnuts 69,669
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 59 min jeb stuart 47,848
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr just 144,926
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr State of Florida 54,893
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Defiant1 16,799
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••