GOD

Clarksburg, WV

#11168 Feb 17, 2013
the fact that almost every election comes out 50/50, when millions of people vote, shows exactly how stupid our entire system.

imagine an election for 1st grade line leader that ends 50/50. was any kid in class EVER not popular enough to win SEVEN out of ten?

that's how UNPOPULAR, and worthless, our system is. NEW PEOPLE, NEW WAY.

that's being an INDEPENDENT.

OIS
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11169 Feb 17, 2013
We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
TinFoilHatBrigad e

United States

#11170 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
They are so secret they dont even exist. Scary stuff. LOL
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11171 Feb 17, 2013
Do you want the names? But you will never know what is spoken in the meetings and especially what goes on at the upper levels. Our great founding fathers were heavily involved in these societies. George Washington was in one. Go look at the way the city of Washington DC is laid out. Look at the back of an old one dollar bill and tell me what the eye is from. Go look at some of the cornerstones on some of the original structures of our federal government in DC. You are either part of one of the groups or you are on your own. There is example after example. I can tell you things that if I said them I wouldn't live to see another day. I'll just tell you research secret societies on u tube or google it and read up my friend. It is not a joking matter.
TinFoilHatBrigad e

United States

#11172 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
Do you want the names? But you will never know what is spoken in the meetings and especially what goes on at the upper levels. Our great founding fathers were heavily involved in these societies. George Washington was in one. Go look at the way the city of Washington DC is laid out. Look at the back of an old one dollar bill and tell me what the eye is from. Go look at some of the cornerstones on some of the original structures of our federal government in DC. You are either part of one of the groups or you are on your own. There is example after example. I can tell you things that if I said them I wouldn't live to see another day. I'll just tell you research secret societies on u tube or google it and read up my friend. It is not a joking matter.
Please take your meds. If you dont have any to take you better go to a doctor and get some.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11173 Feb 17, 2013
TinFoilHatBrigade wrote:
<quoted text>Please take your meds. If you dont have any to take you better go to a doctor and get some.
Have you ever heard of the free masons or the skulls and bones or the luminates. They didn't have black helicopters in Egypt before Christ. Read about the free masons and find out how they got started. Some of the symbols are on pyramids in the Middle East and Africa. Look at the unfinished pyramid on the back of an one dollar bill. I know what I am talking about.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11174 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of the free masons or the skulls and bones or the luminates. They didn't have black helicopters in Egypt before Christ. Read about the free masons and find out how they got started. Some of the symbols are on pyramids in the Middle East and Africa. Look at the unfinished pyramid on the back of an one dollar bill. I know what I am talking about.
rubin

Charleston, WV

#11175 Feb 17, 2013
When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11176 Feb 17, 2013
rubin wrote:
When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
It might help people to make the right decisions when voting. Dialog solves a lot of problems when people can have a civilized conversation and not go on the offensive when people bring up facts not lies or talking points about a particular candidate or political party. We need to take it personal when the people that we vote for dint have the whole country's best interest at heart.
Im not crazy

Clarksburg, WV

#11177 Feb 18, 2013
TONEY:

good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?

IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
gun control

Grafton, WV

#11178 Feb 18, 2013
yup
Hal

United States

#11179 Feb 18, 2013
Im not crazy wrote:
TONEY:
good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?
IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
That is stupid. You vote for a candidate based on his/her character and views on the issues not because of a party and that includes Independents.
Lavalette Resident

Charleston, WV

#11180 Feb 18, 2013
I vote for feces
see ya

Beckley, WV

#11181 Feb 19, 2013
time to take this post down. its 3years old.
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11182 Feb 19, 2013
Dear Hal:

Right. But the kinds of people you've describe CANT RUN IN THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM, so that's why, again...

VOTE. FOR. IN. DE. PEN. DENTS.

meaning ordinary but creative ballsy and qualified people who can't survive in the party system because they're honests.
Hal

United States

#11183 Feb 19, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
Dear Hal:
Right. But the kinds of people you've describe CANT RUN IN THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM, so that's why, again...
meaning ordinary but creative ballsy and qualified people who can't survive in the party system because they're honests.
Why would I vote for someone who does not represent my views on the issues? I would rather vote for someone who is a member of one of the 2 prominent parties if they represent my views than an Independent who does not.
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11184 Feb 19, 2013
RUN.
YOURSElF!!!!!!!!!!1
Registered Independent

Bennettsville, SC

#11185 Feb 19, 2013
OK, vote for independents. In WV, Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin, and there is no substantial difference, other than that Democrats in general are less likely to steal and lie, though not the ones we have at the moment.
Taylor/congressman-to-be Alex, it's good to see you building your grassroots support. So far on Clarksburg Topix posts, you have espoused or otherwise demonstrated cronyism, corruption, intimidating and threatening almost everyone, speeding, using certain currently illegal drugs, stalking, flip-flopping on goals and promises, and armed insurrection, and you don't like kids. I agree on that last point, also. What other issues have I missed? Candidates will be closely scrutinized and criticized even for silly stuff. Tell us your educational and employment history. How do you propose to raise several hundred thousand dollars for a serious congressional campaign? What is your position on fossil fuel extraction vs. renewable energy sources and better building design and weatherization? What is your position on campaign finance reform and term limits? What is your position on gun control? What is your position on abortion? What is your position on reforming the state tax code? What is your position on global climate change? What is your position on economic diversification in WV so the economy and the politicians are less dependent for success on any one type of business, unlike the current situation? What do you think should be done to improve the safety of students and personnel in our schools and how would you pay for it?
Harry

United States

#11186 Feb 19, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
Dear Hal:
Doesn't matter what party they belong to or if independent. If they are a politician then they are politically connected. That makes them part of some group, organizatio, or society that is out for themselves. Corrupt if you will. Like a crime family.
It comes down to who has the most money and holly shit political backing to get started. So basically we hopefully end up with the lesser of evils which is usually the best bullshitter.
So put on your blindfold and throw a dart at the next election. Maybe you will be the winner.

P.S. Please end this post. It is SO old
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

#11187 Feb 19, 2013
Dear Indepedent.

I really don't feel like typing the answers to all that so hold on a minute I'm going to do a youtube response.

Ten-15 minutes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for in the Florida Governor ... 12 min no stupid people ... 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min JOE NASTY 158,541
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 34 min Julia 155,356
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Pope Che Reagan C... 32,368
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 58,123
Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... 1 hr Corbett in the Cl... 25
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 77,064

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE