Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 512)

Showing posts 10,221 - 10,240 of43,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Biff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11090
Feb 4, 2013
 
tRuE aMeRiCaN wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang nab it this board if full of commie loving pinkos.
<quoted text>
The USA is not a disgrace. How dare you. I'm so mad I'm going to pop.
<quoted text>
Well I support the American Troops. Freedom isn't free.
Yes it is full of commie loving pinkos, and they all have the same Oak Hill ISP and frequently switch names to appear more than one person. You are the disgrace.
Biff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11091
Feb 5, 2013
 
Of course we always needed one addy. You have to let them think they are discovering things - if you overpower them they get frightened.

Not sure where the commie idea comes from.
I like free markets with well defined - rules, regulations and watchdogs how about you.
Biff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11092
Feb 5, 2013
 
What is a proxy server mommie.
Biff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11093
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." ...Thomas Jefferson

"What luck for rulers that minds do not think!" ...Mark Twain

"I fear three newspapers more than a hundred thousand bayonets>" ...Napoleon

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." ....Theodore Roosevelt
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11094
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why do they make scented toilet paper

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11095
Feb 5, 2013
 
you have to work to get welfare--that's a factoid.NOT TRUE

i know an incentivless, lazy, hs droput 33 yr old unmarried with 2 kids/old man lives in the house on and off.-who gets $600+ food stamps each month,total medicare for her and her children-thats worth another at least +-1000 a month if you had to buy it. Subsidized housing if she wants it -another+- 400mo, free limited cell phone service 30/mo
And the kicker -though they pay no taxes to speak of -they get EIC/welfare of +- 7500. Yr
AND NEITHER OF THE ADULTS HAS A JOB..NOT BAD 30K A YR OF FREE MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING PRODUCTIVE--AND ,lets not forget free school lunches because these kuds unmarried parents are deadbeats

That is not vitrol-that is the facts.

Ignorance in Fairmont-instead of parroting othes biased statements/skewwed studies/human nature as fact-stand on your own two feet, fly with your own wings-_Dont hide in the crowd.

And, most important -remember our culture admonishes us to respect and be guided by the wisdom of the elders...have a good day sweetie

Eddy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11096
Feb 5, 2013
 
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
Hi

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11097
Feb 5, 2013
 
Biff wrote:
Of course we always needed one addy. You have to let them think they are discovering things - if you overpower them they get frightened.
Not sure where the commie idea comes from.
I like free markets with well defined - rules, regulations and watchdogs how about you.
You are about as patriotic as John Walker Lindh.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11098
Feb 6, 2013
 
cherokee mountain lady wrote:
you have to work to get welfare--that's a factoid.NOT TRUE
i know an incentivless, lazy, hs droput 33 yr old unmarried with 2 kids/old man lives in the house on and off.-who gets $600+ food stamps each month,total medicare for her and her children-thats worth another at least +-1000 a month if you had to buy it. Subsidized housing if she wants it -another+- 400mo, free limited cell phone service 30/mo
And the kicker -though they pay no taxes to speak of -they get EIC/welfare of +- 7500. Yr
AND NEITHER OF THE ADULTS HAS A JOB..NOT BAD 30K A YR OF FREE MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING PRODUCTIVE--AND ,lets not forget free school lunches because these kuds unmarried parents are deadbeats
That is not vitrol-that is the facts.
Ignorance in Fairmont-instead of parroting othes biased statements/skewwed studies/human nature as fact-stand on your own two feet, fly with your own wings-_Dont hide in the crowd.
And, most important -remember our culture admonishes us to respect and be guided by the wisdom of the elders...have a good day sweetie
what qualifies one to get all of those things?
Wrong

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11099
Feb 6, 2013
 
Who cares
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11100
Feb 6, 2013
 
This says some very interesting things about gun control. Take a gander.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you are high

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11101
Feb 6, 2013
 
Biff wrote:
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." ...Thomas Jefferson
"What luck for rulers that minds do not think!" ...Mark Twain
"I fear three newspapers more than a hundred thousand bayonets>" ...Napoleon
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." ....Theodore Roosevelt
i agree but my problem is that g w bush should be getting more anger then obama. i said before i even knew who was running in 2004 that the next president would take the blame for g w bush and i was 100 percent right.
No way

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11102
Feb 6, 2013
 
No way
PocAho

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11103
Feb 7, 2013
 
Sometimes I post under different names.I hope I can get 10,000 comments on my Poca bashing topix.
voter

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11104
Feb 7, 2013
 
Now that Joe Manchin is retiring, who will this state support for a new senator? Just wondering?
Democrat

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11105
Feb 7, 2013
 
How about Nicky Joe Rahall.
Haft

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11106
Feb 7, 2013
 
Manchin? No way!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11107
Feb 7, 2013
 
voter wrote:
Now that Joe Manchin is retiring, who will this state support for a new senator? Just wondering?
Manchin is not retiring. LOL
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11108
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

you are high wrote:
<quoted text>i agree but my problem is that g w bush should be getting more anger then obama. i said before i even knew who was running in 2004 that the next president would take the blame for g w bush and i was 100 percent right.
G.W. was an idiotic nightmare. The great leader that he was ruined the country. War,the crash of 2008,and the dim-witting of the general population. This guy was really awful and lead our country into a very dark place.

Unfortunately, we should be more furious with Obama. He now has the power to kill American citizens,directly, without trial or charges (he can indefinitely imprison you as well)...and he's the guy that signed all of these executive orders. No President, or even just an averagely good person, would let these laws pass. It's insane!

He also approved the bank bailouts which drove American citizens into economic disaster. And he's waging a drone war..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11109
Feb 7, 2013
 
Democrat wrote:
How about Nicky Joe Rahall.
Rahall says he supports the 2nd and will not support any gun bans. He likely has my vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,221 - 10,240 of43,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Bayless 123,806
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 6 min Tealiban faschists 6,890
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 min Living Wage 2,099
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Clinton-Obama agenda 92,111
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min Aggie23 39,372
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) 25 min The Facts 401
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 36 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
•••
•••
•••
•••