Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#110552 Oct 23, 2017
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately Republicans have accomplished very little and probably will pay in the next election, however, when you can be that pathetic and still kick Democrat ass, what does that say about the ineptness of Democrats? And you need to “come out of the closet”, admit it or not, you are a poster child for the failures of the left and you continue to beat the liberal drum.
Democrats are more inept.

But liberalism is superior to conservatism because conservatives never conserve anything when it comes to wars, the rich, and corporations.

Both are failed concepts.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#110553 Oct 23, 2017
Let's check in on Mr. Trump's golfing...

http://trumpgolfcount.com/

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 71*
Cost to Taxpayer: At least $74,899,027

Fun Stats

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago:
Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (7 so far):*
~$14,392,000
Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:
Cost of flights to Bedminster (11 so far):*
~$8,481,000
Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration:
Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:
Projected visits in eight years:
Total times Obama golfed during his eight year Presidency:

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#110554 Oct 23, 2017
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Let's check in on Mr. Trump's golfing...

http://trumpgolfcount.com/

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 71*
Cost to Taxpayer: At least $74,899,027

Fun Stats

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago:
Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (7 so far):*
~$14,392,000
Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:
Cost of flights to Bedminster (11 so far):*
~$8,481,000
Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration:
Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:
Projected visits in eight years:
Total times Obama golfed during his eight year Presidency:

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016
He belongs up there with those with the middle inial of J, Homer J.Simpson, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Elmer J. Fudd, etc....

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#110555 Oct 23, 2017
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He belongs up there with those with the middle inial of J, Homer J.Simpson, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Elmer J. Fudd, etc....
So one year the shul president (some say: the rabbi) skips shul entirely on Yom Kippur and goes golfing. HKB”H (aka God, Hashem, etc.) and …. let’s say Moses…. are sitting up in heaven having a celestial good time as they usually do.

HKB”H says to Moses:“Just watch. I’m gonna get him good.”

Next thing you know, the rabbi (I’ll go with the rabbi) gets a hole in one.

Moses:“But, Your Omniscient Omnipotent Omnipresence! You just said you were gonna get him good! Why did you let him get a hole in one?”

HKB”H:“Moish, Moish…. Who’s he gonna tell?”

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#110557 Oct 23, 2017
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>

I’ll give you credit for one thing, you are never ashamed to advertise your stupidity.
So, do you feel embarrassment, or shame, or anything, over having voted for Agent Orange, who lies to us daily and has accomplished nothing much beyond demonstrating his ignorance, incompetence, and insanity?

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#110558 Oct 23, 2017
Hey, I think I just figured it out. Before his prison stint, OJ was searching America's golf courses looking for the real killer. Now Trump is watching his own courses so OJ can cover the rest of the courses. So it's really an anti-crime cold case operation, with the Donald masquerading as someone who cares about other people and justice and so on. Of course, this won't work very well if the real killer isn't a golfer, unless he's dumb enough to think that nobody would look for him on a golf course, unless he's hanging out at low-end nine-hole courses, in which case Trump and OJ would never see him. Or maybe he works at a golf course, where the help is invisible to the high rollers. This search could take years.
Chalupa Batgirl

Fairfield, CT

#110559 Oct 23, 2017
When asked about the public spat between him and the president, Rex Tillerson said, "Let me make this clear. I am fully committed to the moron's agenda."
Just Sayin

Zanesville, OH

#110560 Oct 24, 2017
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

Democrats are more inept.

But liberalism is superior to conservatism because conservatives never conserve anything when it comes to wars, the rich, and corporations.

Both are failed concepts.
Yes, liberalism definitely is better. That is if you like a welfare state, big government, the ruination of the African American family structure, and a lawless and immoral society.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#110561 Oct 24, 2017
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, liberalism definitely is better. That is if you like a welfare state, big government, the ruination of the African American family structure, and a lawless and immoral society.
Right, so why tout either failed concept?

Conservatives start wars and decimate the economy on behalf of rich corporations. Liberals bury their head in the sand when cultural problems arise.

Why not abandon both and come to the realization that government is always, and has always, been one thing.

Coercion by force.

Hearing you retards argue about which failure is more tolerable is like hearing a master ask his slave to stop beating him. It's our government, and we can end it, fix it, or reform it as we choose.

But we can't with 2/3 Americans living as cucks who think they either need government for "safety and security" or for handouts.

So whichever cuck group you're in, stop.

https://youtu.be/ek4pWJ0_XNo

There is no authority. Until you learn to be your own man, protect yourself, do as you know right, and stop being an obedient slave, you'll never be a free man.
cadescove99

United States

#110562 Oct 24, 2017
daDookieJew wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he said he didn't know at first. He also had done "thousands" of autopsies like that (in a small town doubtful) but couldn't answer the simplest questions about the incident. You're an idiot who believes anything mass media puts out there but when they've all come out and retracted the fact he even used it, that it was shown on camera being pulled from the trunk of a car not even registered to him, you outright lie. NBC reported a couple days after the shooting and the rest did as well. It's pretty clear you're either a anti-gun anti-individual liberties nazi and possibly mentally disabled. I serve my country in the Army while you sit on your little computer probably in your Mom's basement trolling on Topix. A "gun law" is something I can't break moron, I get to use the good stuff EVERY day and always will even under the new nazi laws IF they even get passed. Chew on that a bit dummy til it sinks in how foolish you are.
You know what really bugged me about Obama‘s reaction to almost every shooting during his presidency? That “Here‘s another opportunity to talk gun control” smirk on his face.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#110563 Oct 24, 2017
cadescove99 wrote:
<quoted text>

You know what really bugged me about Obama‘s reaction to almost every shooting during his presidency? That “Here‘s another opportunity to talk gun control” smirk on his face.
BS...

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#110564 Oct 24, 2017
cadescove99 wrote:
<quoted text>

Never mind that, we have an opportunity now. The conservative "now is not the time" time out after Las Vegas is over. Now we can talk.
Chalupa Batgirl

Fairfield, CT

#110565 Oct 24, 2017
Finally we have a president who has the unbelievable courage to stand up to the widows of fallen soldiers.

These war widows have been pushing America around for far too long.

Thank you Mr. Trump for showing America that we can win against the scourge of war widows !!!
Hero mother

Charleston, WV

#110566 Oct 24, 2017
Chalupa Batgirl wrote:
Finally we have a president who has the unbelievable courage to stand up to the widows of fallen soldiers.

These war widows have been pushing America around for far too long.

Thank you Mr. Trump for showing America that we can win against the scourge of war widows !!!
In what way do he do this and what words did he use? You are full of rice.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#110567 Oct 25, 2017
Hero mother wrote:
<quoted text> In what way do he do this and what words did he use? You are full of rice.
Chalupa was being satirical, and pointing out that the the president is full of it. Truly, putting others down and praising himself is Trump's greatest accomplishment, next to lying and deceiving. Nobody is more humble and gracious than him, except anybody who tries.
Your late husband

Charleston, WV

#110570 Oct 25, 2017
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Chalupa was being satirical, and pointing out that the the president is full of it. Truly, putting others down and praising himself is Trump's greatest accomplishment, next to lying and deceiving. Nobody is more humble and gracious than him, except anybody who tries.
There is no need for being satirical and pointing out untrue opinions about our President. Mr. Trumps words of condolence and sympathy in this situation were carefully thought out and recommended to him by the professionals who have made these types of sad, heartbreaking calls. This advice didn't come from the Obama administration however as he chose not to call the mothers or families of the fallen heroes. Who is lying and deceiving? Check your mirror and be careful not to break it...glass cuts like your mean, unsolicited, hateful posts. God I'm glad I croaked and got away from you. The Devils pitchfork is no match for your evil ways.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#110571 Oct 26, 2017
Your late husband wrote:
<quoted text> There is no need for being satirical and pointing out untrue opinions about our President. Mr. Trumps words of condolence and sympathy in this situation were carefully thought out and recommended to him by the professionals who have made these types of sad, heartbreaking calls. This advice didn't come from the Obama administration however as he chose not to call the mothers or families of the fallen heroes. Who is lying and deceiving? Check your mirror and be careful not to break it...glass cuts like your mean, unsolicited, hateful posts. God I'm glad I croaked and got away from you. The Devils pitchfork is no match for your evil ways.
My opinions are true opinions.
Public figures are a legal and appropriate subject of satire.
In most cases, Trump would sound better and seem more presidential if he kept his mouth shut.
Trump is lying and deceiving, in case you missed it. He lies to himself, as well, and is gullible enough to believe himself.
Just Sayin

Zanesville, OH

#110572 Oct 26, 2017
I feel sorry for the FBI informant that will give Congress testimony on Crooked Hillary’s dealings with Putin. Anyone want to take bets on the date this this guy mysteriously dies? And the Trump dossier? Another one of the Clinton’s many crooked actions over the years. There is a silver lining to all of this, i. e. when they are taken down they will likely take Ostooge with them. Three of the most corrupt politicians in our country’s history.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#110573 Oct 26, 2017
Just Sayin wrote:
I feel sorry for the FBI informant that will give Congress testimony on Crooked Hillary’s dealings with Putin. Anyone want to take bets on the date this this guy mysteriously dies? And the Trump dossier? Another one of the Clinton’s many crooked actions over the years. There is a silver lining to all of this, i. e. when they are taken down they will likely take Ostooge with them. Three of the most corrupt politicians in our country’s history.
Riiiiight. Learn something fool - nobody pays for their deeds at that level. Not cuntservatives, not libtards.

None.

It's all a pony show so the retards (read: YOU) think there's some measure of accountability. There is none. They're all on the same team and in the same business. Look at the Goudy douchebag.

Number if people threatened with prosecution: 230

Number of people prosecuted: 0

Get real.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#110575 Oct 26, 2017
Just Sayin wrote:
Before the Clinton campaign picked up the funding, the dossier was originated by an anti-Trump Republican donor, who dropped the funding when Trump was nominated. If Trump was clean, there wouldn't have been anything to find.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Manchurian Manbaby 7,084
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 10 hr mitch the crook 104
Election Who do you support for State Senator in Oklahom... (Oct '10) Tue Roger Thompson Esq 14
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) Tue Antichrist Genera... 46
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Oct 15 Chilli J 110,452
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Oct 15 sesostrus 27
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Oct 14 shrtwvlstnr 723