Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 508)

Showing posts 10,141 - 10,160 of43,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I saw in another thread the "Soros" threat mentioned --

I also worry when ANY big money works to sway opinion. However is it possible that unlike "The Brothers" - who have been around 'hidden' for 30 years funding things like Heritage, Cato and making huge donations --
Sorros funds nothing big or well know, has maybe been doing it 10 years and spends pennies compared to the Brothers. Also Soros documents and publishes what he supports and doesn't hide - he gives interviews. Like comparing Apples and Oranges isn't it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

In case this bad weather has people staying indoors here is an hour show. I love to learn so if anybody has anything like this on Soros -- don't be shy -- share?

Since: Jan 13

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> What a joke. You tell me to read the news and then you say the newtown killer didn't use an assault rifle? http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/newto... . You don't even believe the truth. The medical examiner said every victim was hit multiple times with rounds from that weapon. I hope you break gun laws because a nut job like you doesn't need a gun.
No, he said he didn't know at first. He also had done "thousands" of autopsies like that (in a small town doubtful) but couldn't answer the simplest questions about the incident. You're an idiot who believes anything mass media puts out there but when they've all come out and retracted the fact he even used it, that it was shown on camera being pulled from the trunk of a car not even registered to him, you outright lie. NBC reported a couple days after the shooting and the rest did as well. It's pretty clear you're either a anti-gun anti-individual liberties nazi and possibly mentally disabled. I serve my country in the Army while you sit on your little computer probably in your Mom's basement trolling on Topix. A "gun law" is something I can't break moron, I get to use the good stuff EVERY day and always will even under the new nazi laws IF they even get passed. Chew on that a bit dummy til it sinks in how foolish you are.
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

C O A L wrote:
In case this bad weather has people staying indoors here is an hour show. I love to learn so if anybody has anything like this on Soros -- don't be shy -- share?
IF I recall correctly - Bloomberg Business Reporter Al Hunt said the Brothers made Soros look like a PIKER?
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/70603974-charl...
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

daDookieJew wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he said he didn't know at first. He also had done "thousands" of autopsies like that (in a small town doubtful) but couldn't answer the simplest questions about the incident. You're an idiot who believes anything mass media puts out there but when they've all come out and retracted the fact he even used it, that it was shown on camera being pulled from the trunk of a car not even registered to him, you outright lie. NBC reported a couple days after the shooting and the rest did as well. It's pretty clear you're either a anti-gun anti-individual liberties nazi and possibly mentally disabled. I serve my country in the Army while you sit on your little computer probably in your Mom's basement trolling on Topix. A "gun law" is something I can't break moron, I get to use the good stuff EVERY day and always will even under the new nazi laws IF they even get passed. Chew on that a bit dummy til it sinks in how foolish you are.
Unlike you I will post facts. I will then cite my sources. I won't disrespect the families that lost children.

"State police seized four guns when they responded to the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown in December, according to state police.

Police released a news release on Tuesday, saying they provided details in news conferences but wanted to eliminate any confusion or misinformation.

Police said they found a Bushmaster .223 caliber model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips, a Glock 10-mm handgun and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun inside the school.

Police identified Adam Lanza as the gunman who shot and killed 20 first graders and six staff members.

Police also searched Lanza’s car, which was
in parking lot, and found an Izhmash Canta-12 12-gauge shotgun." -- http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Sand ...

* http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.a ...

THE GUN IN THE TRUNK WAS A SHOTGUN! I thought you knew everything about guns. How could you be SO wrong? Also, note that the report was from the CT State Police, not "the mass media". If you really are military, then you have a different mindset than the civilian does. I respect your service, but death is a big deal in this country. Just because our government has made you what you are doesn't mean your opinion is the only important one. If you really serve this country, then why are you so hateful to the people for whom you are ready to lay down your life? Seriously, do you love guns more than you love America and her people?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

daDookieJew wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to inform you that I have been accused of 'sitting at my little computer in my mom's basement and posting all day' that I had the phrase patented. It now belongs to me and you have infringed on my patent. May have to take you to court. Sorry.
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

connecticut-lanza-guns/index.h tml

newtown.asp
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Black Gold wrote:
Y E S !!!
I LOVE those links !!!!
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

CalmCoolCollect wrote:
<quoted text>
And this means what to you? Are you Palestinian? Idiot. Blab, Blab, Blab. You don't even know what you are talking about, you watch too much news...
of course it means a lot to me! I care about humanity and justice. The Palestinians have been treated like they're sub-humans for a long time. There's finally lawful(western) recognition, this is a big step to putting things right.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Monroe wrote:
There IS a "compelling moral case for sustained US backing" of Israel.
great, lets hear it
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

C O A L wrote:
I've never heard about Soros but I will give it a chance.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

it's very amusing that you guys are still speculating about gun violence while we are uncovering the men who ruined the world.
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Black Gold wrote:
Let's try again -- I also love these last 4 links. Haven't heard of Soros - that was discussed earlier up in the tread. He supports a few liberal things with his money (he almost broke the bank of England - kinda neat - now gives much of his money to the former soviet states of eastern europe to help their struggling democracies). Soros funds things like the group that watches how accurate faux news is (See the book "Blinded By The Right" for that main man). His funding is transparent and small change.
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Black Gold wrote:
Keeping an eye on the ole Australian Fox slithering around the hen house --
http://mediamatters.org/

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Fox News: Obama is president, we are all doomed!!!

NEW YORK (Reuters)- Stocks rose to five-year highs on Friday, with the Dow closing above 14,000 for the first time since October 2007, after jobs and manufacturing data showed the economy's recovery remains on track.

Ooooops. Maybe I should stop watching Fox and join everyone else in the real world.

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Unlike you I will post facts. I will then cite my sources. I won't disrespect the families that lost children.
"State police seized four guns when they responded to the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown in December, according to state police.
Police released a news release on Tuesday, saying they provided details in news conferences but wanted to eliminate any confusion or misinformation.
Police said they found a Bushmaster .223 caliber model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips, a Glock 10-mm handgun and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun inside the school.
Police identified Adam Lanza as the gunman who shot and killed 20 first graders and six staff members.
in parking lot, and found an Izhmash Canta-12 12-gauge shotgun." -- http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Sand ...
THE GUN IN THE TRUNK WAS A SHOTGUN! I thought you knew everything about guns. How could you be SO wrong? Also, note that the report was from the CT State Police, not "the mass media". If you really are military, then you have a different mindset than the civilian does. I respect your service, but death is a big deal in this country. Just because our government has made you what you are doesn't mean your opinion is the only important one. If you really serve this country, then why are you so hateful to the people for whom you are ready to lay down your life? Seriously, do you love guns more than you love America and her people?
The gun in the trunk was the AR-15. It's on video, NBC reported on it and the other stations did as well. I'm not wrong, you're floundering trying to make it seem that way but still wrong. I'd like to know how my "government made me what I am" though. That's rich, along with you putting words in my mouth and things I never said. I didn't disrespect any of the "kids who were murdered by a nutjob"'s families either--that's a weak attempt at an insult and shows your cowardice honestly. Every "no gunz" kneejerk anti-gunner acts like this so it's no surprise really. It's friggin ridiculous to punish the general public over the actions of one person to put it lightly. It's insane, infantile, and totally without logic. If you don't understand that without the settlers here having guns and rising up against the British is the only reason there IS a United States of America then there is no help for you. The British tried the exact same thing and the rest, is history. It was, then and now, the straw that "breaks the camels back". This nation was founded by guns and is as much a part of the heritage as apple pie or anything else, even more so than those examples. The Founders put the 2nd A in there so the government wouldn't turn toward a dictatorship and abuse it's power (like they are now), leaving a catch 22 in for patriots to oust tyrannical government should it become so and restore that government to one that works FOR the people instead of against them. People are speaking out, writing Congress, Senators, ect, because they ARE willing to lay their lives down to stop an ever increasingly infringing government. You'll notice they are backing the hell off about a gun ban as well. You want to cry about children and lives lost? EVERY one of these massacres has happened in a "gun free" zone, EVERY one of these psychos has been a far left Democrat. It's a fact, look it up I'm not providing you links to sites you can google yourself. It is the government who set these shooting galleries for psychos up, they are just as complicit as the nuts who did the killing. In Chicago, strictest gun laws in the entire nation, last year there was a "Sandy Hook" number of gun murders every month. EVERY month, that's over 500 people in one year in a city that banned guns. Connecticut also has very strict gun laws plus an AWB, didn't help though did it? Is it sinking in yet?------> cont.

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Unlike you I will post facts. I will then cite my sources. I won't disrespect the families that lost children.
"His car" was registered to a convicted sex offender as well, Christopher Rhodia. Watch the damn video, it was in this car and not used so you're lying again. Quit putting words in my mouth and insinuating I said things I didn't. That's weak and the sure sign of a coward. Absolutely, I love guns waaay more than people like you who are ignorant with no common sense at all who agree with persecuting the average citizen if they own a gun because a madman killed some kids, who agree with taking everyone's rights and the Constitution and flushing them down the toilet basically. People like you I would let whatever happen to because you do no good for society or the country. Grist for the mill. I did not join the service for anyone but me and the hope I could help keep it safe from enemies foreign AND domestic. You wouldn't be so high on the Army or government if you knew what they were asking us to do. If we would fire on you, unarmed or not, round you up and put you in those FEMA camps that "don't exist lol", you better believe we practice those drills constantly now. There are a lot of us who won't but there are a surprising number who will, people .like you evidently. "Sheep" and "followers". There are more patriots than "them" though, that's exactly why the 2nd A and guns are so important. You better learn real quick your "government" does not have your interests in mind or love you, you are ALL expendable unless you are one of "them" or in their military. THAT is why I joined, to stop evil like that from happening.
Black Gold

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The idea that we need our guns to overthrow a tyrannical government is interesting but with the guns now legal outdated by 20 years or so. Did you not see our armored troops with heat signature reading helicopters recently easily take on people with RPGs, big explosives and machine guns? And you'll take em on with an M16 ( R E D D A W N !!!)> LOL
Or perhaps you need em for "The End Of The World" -- well if we let civilization go -- any idea how hard it is to get and keep clean water? Try camping for 2 weeks without bringing water. Watch your waste - water and waste were the big killers before the 20th century. Ole Mom and Dad - with their diabetes, high blood pressure, bad thyroid and cholesterol surely will make it without medicine ....
Hey - in my opinion - this generation you won't outlaw guns but do ban high capacity ones. The high capacity is a joke for everything needed except killing innocent civilians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,141 - 10,160 of43,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••