Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Man, WV

#59786 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a town with no regulations, then I am a liar. You haven't done that yet.
When in every town and every citizen in the country has to build a fence and get a permit to have a pool, you know "common sense" regulations, then we can talk about guns, which are already HEAVILY regulated at the federal level. You were proven a liar, again. LOL Kinda sad.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59787 Aug 9, 2014
Pat MaGroin wrote:
hey man ...polls mean nothing to liberals unless they show obama in a good light. here is a prime example of how obama gets better poll ratings .... he gives away free chit http://youtu.be/xr201FqTP4w
George

Man, WV

#59788 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, and a very simple question. Is it ethical to take someone else's copyrighted work and use it for your own purposes without a citation, link or source direction?
I'm not lecturing you on ethics. I am curious if you understand what copyright laws mean and why you constantly break them. And since you think that equal signs imply the work isn't yours, do you think the original authors of the work you steal would approve of your methods?
Once again, very simple question, is it ethical to purposely leave out half the definition of a word we are discussing in an attempt to deceive people into believing you bullcrap? Is it ethical to be a pathological liar and claim your own made up gay butt sex statistics are "fact"?.
George

Man, WV

#59789 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, and a very simple question. Is it ethical to take someone else's copyrighted work and use it for your own purposes without a citation, link or source direction?
I'm not lecturing you on ethics. I am curious if you understand what copyright laws mean and why you constantly break them. And since you think that equal signs imply the work isn't yours, do you think the original authors of the work you steal would approve of your methods?
And lets not forget, you are just trying to deflect from the fact that you falsely claimed "plagiarism" and are now trying to spin it to unethical copyright infringement. Your spin and deflection attempting to cover up your lies are hilarious.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59790 Aug 9, 2014
Both of these articles say that coal production will be greatly diminished by 2050.
http://pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/70022445
http://www.miningweekly.com/article/sas-coal-...

This one says 120 years.
http://www.resilience.org/stories/2009-06-11/...
U.S. Foresees a Thinner Cushion of Coal
Rebecca Smith, The Wall Street Journal
...No one says the U.S. is facing a coal shortage. But the emerging ranks of "peak coal" theorists argue that current production levels may be unsustainable and, if anything, create a false sense of security. David Rutledge, an electrical-engineering professor at the California Institute of Technology who has studied global coal production, figures the U.S. has about half as much recoverable reserves as the government says, which would work out to about 120 years' worth.

This says you're spinning down the drain.
Have We Reached Peak Coal?
NRDC Switchboard, The Daily Green
There's plenty of coal -- but getting it out of the ground will no longer be cheap, and it will still come at an enormous cost to the environment.
---
The coal lobby can't catch a break these days. First utilities reduce coal demand in favor of increasing purchases of cheap natural gas, then the EPA proposes its endangerment finding on carbon dioxide pollution, then mountaintop removal gets called into account again for polluting rivers, and now the government is questioning the industry's right to refer to the US as "the Saudi Arabia of coal."

A recent WSJ article titled "The US Foresees a Thinner Cushion of Coal" asks a pretty straightforward question, is the US really the Saudi Arabia of coal? The answer that they got from the head of the US Geological Survey team responsible for an extensive analysis of Wyoming's Gillette coal field was actually no. That once the costs of extraction are included in the analysis, "we really can't say we're the Saudi Arabia of coal anymore." This statement is not only a wake-up call to industry but also a major blow to coal lobby's claims that coal is America's cheapest, more reliable long-term energy solution.

The fact that the glory days for coal are over is not news to the mining companies who are witnessing coal seams thin over time, nor is it a surprise to utilities that have seen an increase in supply delays due to production problems. However, it is pretty significant for investors in long-lived coal-fired power facilities.

If, in fact, we have reached the point of peak "cheap" coal, where coal ceases to be competitive at higher prices against other fuels and technologies, the investment implications are significant.
(10 June 2009)

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#59791 Aug 9, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> I am so sorry Mr. Bacon but this next lesson my take you up to high school. What in the world do you think E stands for? EInstein
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Lord please give me the strength to have patience with my topic friends. Forgive me of the things I want to post but don't because I try to treat all of your children with respect and dignity. Even though I do curse from time to time and get a little nasty I always attempt to be a better person for the future and ask for forgiveness. Amen
Seriously, you're trying to dumb down a conversation that doesn't require it.

George isn't paying attention.

One more time, E=MC^2 is not an energy source. It defines energy as being equivalent to mass multiplied by the speed of light multiplied by itself once. It has literally NOTHING to do with this conversation whatsoever.

The only thing at issue here is how to create or harness a fuel that can heat water to boiling without emitting billions of tons of waste. So far, we have burning dead plants and animals and nuclear energy, which employs Einstein's theory of relativity in relation to the chain reactions created by uranium fuel. But fission reactions aren't going to solve anything. Your generation, which has fuct up literally everything you've been permitted to touch, put plants on volcanoes.

But fusion reactions show promise. We can already create energy in excess of that used in the reaction when we blast hydrogen (water) with lasers. Currently it isn't a good ratio. It takes tons of power to light the lasers and fuse the hydrogen, and the energy release is only a little more than was used for the lasers.

Read about this stuff. It is interesting. But it is science, and you dumbasses hate that fancy book lernin'.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/feb/1...

And what's even cooler is that we're doing this research right here in the US. Which is amazing because your generation has made this nation hate science - we used to do EVERYTHING HERE, but now it's all in Europe (like the new Large Hedron Collider).

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59792 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
When in every town and every citizen in the country has to build a fence and get a permit to have a pool, you know "common sense" regulations, then we can talk about guns, which are already HEAVILY regulated at the federal level. You were proven a liar, again. LOL Kinda sad.
So you're redefining the challenge of finding JUST ONE town with no regulation (as was clearly stated) to suit your purpose because you can't find one.

You might want to check Billy's. LOL.

Poor George. Another rough night.
George

Man, WV

#59793 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Every municipality in the country has laws and ordinances regarding swimming pools. When you have to build a privacy fence around your gun (I know trailer parks don't have pools, but still) and get a permit to construct it, your ignorance would be less glaring.
The above are lies and false implications attempting to deceive people into believing your BS as to deflect the hypocriticalness of you nanny state gun grabbers. When in every single town, municipality, and state in the country we have "common sense" laws regarding pools, like building a fence and requiring a permit(your words), then we can talk about more "common sense" laws for guns. Oh that is right, you are scared of and dont like guns so its ok to demand regulations for them but not pools even though pools are more dangerous for children than guns.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59794 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, very simple question, is it ethical to purposely leave out half the definition of a word we are discussing in an attempt to deceive people into believing you bullcrap? Is it ethical to be a pathological liar and claim your own made up gay butt sex statistics are "fact"?.
Goerge, I will always answer your questions. My answers don't embarrass me. Which begs the question, why do you ALWAYS REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS?

I have never left out any part of any definition intentionally. And you are still the only person to make up gay sex statistics. I stated that heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals, which is true. If it isn't true, please provide evidence to support your position.

Now, please, answer the question. Your avoidance is so obvious and telling.
George

Man, WV

#59795 Aug 9, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Both of these articles say that coal production will be greatly diminished by 2050.
http://pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/70022445
http://www.miningweekly.com/article/sas-coal-...
This one says 120 years.
U.S. Foresees a Thinner Cushion of Coal
Rebecca Smith, The Wall Street Journal
...No one says the U.S. is facing a coal shortage. But the emerging ranks of "peak coal" theorists argue that current production levels may be unsustainable and, if anything, create a false sense of security. David Rutledge, an electrical-engineering professor at the California Institute of Technology who has studied global coal production, figures the U.S. has about half as much recoverable reserves as the government says, which would work out to about 120 years' worth.
This says you're spinning down the drain.
Have We Reached Peak Coal?
NRDC Switchboard, The Daily Green
There's plenty of coal -- but getting it out of the ground will no longer be cheap, and it will still come at an enormous cost to the environment.
---
The coal lobby can't catch a break these days. First utilities reduce coal demand in favor of increasing purchases of cheap natural gas, then the EPA proposes its endangerment finding on carbon dioxide pollution, then mountaintop removal gets called into account again for polluting rivers, and now the government is questioning the industry's right to refer to the US as "the Saudi Arabia of coal."
A recent WSJ article titled "The US Foresees a Thinner Cushion of Coal" asks a pretty straightforward question, is the US really the Saudi Arabia of coal? The answer that they got from the head of the US Geological Survey team responsible for an extensive analysis of Wyoming's Gillette coal field was actually no. That once the costs of extraction are included in the analysis, "we really can't say we're the Saudi Arabia of coal anymore." This statement is not only a wake-up call to industry but also a major blow to coal lobby's claims that coal is America's cheapest, more reliable long-term energy solution.
The fact that the glory days for coal are over is not news to the mining companies who are witnessing coal seams thin over time, nor is it a surprise to utilities that have seen an increase in supply delays due to production problems. However, it is pretty significant for investors in long-lived coal-fired power facilities.
If, in fact, we have reached the point of peak "cheap" coal, where coal ceases to be competitive at higher prices against other fuels and technologies, the investment implications are significant.
(10 June 2009)
I have asked this many times and never get an actual answer. If coal is going to run out so soon like many of you looneys claim, why not let it run its natural course and die on its own. I have heard many of you coal haters claim only 20 years, so let it die in 20. The truth is there is plenty of coal for a long time otherwise you wouldnt care. The point being your constant implications and claims that coal is running out so its time is up anyway is BS. You people will say anything to push your agenda, true or not.

YIM

“This represents freedom”

Since: Jul 14

But it is not free. Get it?

#59796 Aug 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been around all day, but it looks like I haven't missed much. The ignorance of the left knows no bounds.
It has been a rough day for sure. I found out ADL is a woman but she said she might be a man married to a man. She/he cornered me so not only do I have to give blood but I had to offer solutions to replace coal as an energy source which we had figured out until bacon butted in and gave his rendition of Einstein's Theory of Relativity which he has no clue of what the hel# that is. Bacon n George has been going at it for hours over city swimming pool regulations and I felt the need to pray to God for forgiveness. Other than that...just another day.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59797 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And lets not forget, you are just trying to deflect from the fact that you falsely claimed "plagiarism" and are now trying to spin it to unethical copyright infringement. Your spin and deflection attempting to cover up your lies are hilarious.
No George. You find someone's work. You paste it under your identity. You do not cite it, link it or even mention the source.

That's plagiarism.

If your claim is that you have never done that, please say so. But you won't because that would be yet another lie.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59798 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The above are lies and false implications attempting to deceive people into believing your BS as to deflect the hypocriticalness of you nanny state gun grabbers. When in every single town, municipality, and state in the country we have "common sense" laws regarding pools, like building a fence and requiring a permit(your words), then we can talk about more "common sense" laws for guns. Oh that is right, you are scared of and dont like guns so its ok to demand regulations for them but not pools even though pools are more dangerous for children than guns.
I own guns. Please post a town with no regulations on swimming pools. If you can't, then give up. You just go in these circles of ignorance and it's always funny but then it's just tiring.
George

Man, WV

#59799 Aug 9, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
(10 June 2009)
And this isnt really true. The only reason it is even a consideration is because of excessive regulations aimed at doing exactly that, making coal so expensive it isnt used. Coal is by far the cheapest energy source we have, that is why it built this great nation.
George

Man, WV

#59800 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Every municipality in the country has laws and ordinances regarding swimming pools. When you have to build a privacy fence around your gun (I know trailer parks don't have pools, but still) and get a permit to construct it, your ignorance would be less glaring.
Hmmmm, this sure doesnt look like what you are trying to spin it into to me. When everyone has to build a privacy fence around their pool and get a permit to construct it then we can talk about guns, which are already far more regulated than pools even though for children pools are more dangerous. Hypocrite gun grabbers who deflect and spin.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59801 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you're trying to dumb down a conversation that doesn't require it.
George isn't paying attention.
One more time, E=MC^2 is not an energy source. It defines energy as being equivalent to mass multiplied by the speed of light multiplied by itself once. It has literally NOTHING to do with this conversation whatsoever.
The only thing at issue here is how to create or harness a fuel that can heat water to boiling without emitting billions of tons of waste. So far, we have burning dead plants and animals and nuclear energy, which employs Einstein's theory of relativity in relation to the chain reactions created by uranium fuel. But fission reactions aren't going to solve anything. Your generation, which has fuct up literally everything you've been permitted to touch, put plants on volcanoes.
But fusion reactions show promise. We can already create energy in excess of that used in the reaction when we blast hydrogen (water) with lasers. Currently it isn't a good ratio. It takes tons of power to light the lasers and fuse the hydrogen, and the energy release is only a little more than was used for the lasers.
Read about this stuff. It is interesting. But it is science, and you dumbasses hate that fancy book lernin'.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/feb/1...
And what's even cooler is that we're doing this research right here in the US. Which is amazing because your generation has made this nation hate science - we used to do EVERYTHING HERE, but now it's all in Europe (like the new Large Hedron Collider).
https://www.iter.org/proj

George, do you think we should we be funding projects like this and those mentioned above?
George

Man, WV

#59802 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I own guns. Please post a town with no regulations on swimming pools. If you can't, then give up. You just go in these circles of ignorance and it's always funny but then it's just tiring.
Please post a town with no regulations on guns. If you ant, then give up.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59803 Aug 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I have asked this many times and never get an actual answer. If coal is going to run out so soon like many of you looneys claim, why not let it run its natural course and die on its own. I have heard many of you coal haters claim only 20 years, so let it die in 20. The truth is there is plenty of coal for a long time otherwise you wouldnt care. The point being your constant implications and claims that coal is running out so its time is up anyway is BS. You people will say anything to push your agenda, true or not.
Because coal is the greatest environmental catastrophe man has ever produced.

Should we be funding the research and development of other technologies and energy sources.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59804 Aug 9, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> It has been a rough day for sure. I found out ADL is a woman but she said she might be a man married to a man. She/he cornered me so not only do I have to give blood but I had to offer solutions to replace coal as an energy source which we had figured out until bacon butted in and gave his rendition of Einstein's Theory of Relativity which he has no clue of what the hel# that is. Bacon n George has been going at it for hours over city swimming pool regulations and I felt the need to pray to God for forgiveness. Other than that...just another day.
It wasn't a rendition. I defined it. Please, explain where I was wrong.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59805 Aug 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're redefining the challenge of finding JUST ONE town with no regulation (as was clearly stated) to suit your purpose because you can't find one.
You might want to check Billy's. LOL.
Poor George. Another rough night.
This is reminiscent of many old westerns in which the mischeivous bad guy gets caught red-handed by the good guy, and says something like, "Aw, I was just havin' a little fun, I didn't mean nothin' by it". and then goes for his gun and the good guy plugs him.
george quickly runs out of facts and rational arguments, dodges questions for a while, then is reduced to blabbering through his pathological narcissistic liar schtick, over and over. i'm getting tired of the reruns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 289,189
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr The WindBag 112,317
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Fri mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Thu Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Thu Curious 8,714
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Thu PopeyetheCornHole 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
More from around the web