Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#59037 Aug 5, 2014
ADL - I didn't mean to say sugary yeast. Just a hydrated yeast solution. But what does the white film indicate? This one doesn't have it, but some beers have (and they were fine). Not like a coating of slime but a slight, broken, thin film of white. I bottle from an inch above the sediment through a valve, not a hose, so it never gets in anyways (I don't even break the surface tension on the top), but I always wondered what it was.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#59038 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
ADL - I didn't mean to say sugary yeast. Just a hydrated yeast solution. But what does the white film indicate? This one doesn't have it, but some beers have (and they were fine). Not like a coating of slime but a slight, broken, thin film of white. I bottle from an inch above the sediment through a valve, not a hose, so it never gets in anyways (I don't even break the surface tension on the top), but I always wondered what it was.
It's a relatively harmless aerobic bacteria, a sign that oxygen is permeating in, and you should have bottled before that.
Beer is a gift from Ninkasi.
http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/222/
And all these other divinities.
http://brookstonbeerbulletin.com/know-your-be...
Jesus made wine, but he took shortcuts. The rest of us have to do it the hard way.
Hillary

Chesapeake, OH

#59039 Aug 5, 2014
Barack Obama, the man who chastised George W. Bush's "unpatriotic" spending binge, has now added more than $7 trillion in debt to the federal deficit. "That is more than the debt increased under all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined," CNSNews reports, "and it is more debt than was accumulated in the first 227 years of this nation's existence -- from 1776 through 2003.... By the close of business on July 31, 2014,[the deficit] had risen to $17,687,136,723,410.59 -- up $7,060,259,674,497.51 since Obama's first inauguration day." Put another way, all 115,097,000 U.S. households owe $153,671.57 each.$61,341.82 of that has come under Obama's presidency. Hope & Change™ is mighty expensive.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59040 Aug 5, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a relatively harmless aerobic bacteria, a sign that oxygen is permeating in, and you should have bottled before that.
Beer is a gift from Ninkasi.
http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/222/
And all these other divinities.
http://brookstonbeerbulletin.com/know-your-be...
Jesus made wine, but he took shortcuts. The rest of us have to do it the hard way.
Not my cherry oatmeal (fresh cherry puree boiled down with a half pound of lactose). It's a gift from 6-pound, 7-ounce baby Jesus in his little manger. All fat and happy. But sometimes I like to picture Jesus in like a tuxedo T-shirt, because it says I'm formal, but I like to party. And I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party.

But tell me, what's the value in Jesus turning water into wine in the 112-degree desert? Not all of us want to catch a buzz right now, Jesus. And one more question - if he can turn water into wine, what can he do with this sage?

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#59041 Aug 5, 2014
Hillary wrote:
Barack Obama, the man who chastised George W. Bush's "unpatriotic" spending binge, has now added more than $7 trillion in debt to the federal deficit. "That is more than the debt increased under all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined," CNSNews reports, "and it is more debt than was accumulated in the first 227 years of this nation's existence -- from 1776 through 2003.... By the close of business on July 31, 2014,[the deficit] had risen to $17,687,136,723,410.59 -- up $7,060,259,674,497.51 since Obama's first inauguration day." Put another way, all 115,097,000 U.S. households owe $153,671.57 each.$61,341.82 of that has come under Obama's presidency. Hope & Change™ is mighty expensive.
Plagiarism alert. What happened to that "Thou shalt not steal" thing? Remember that?
https://patriotpost.us/posts/27945
And the tea party supply store with the $400 and $250 bug-out packs.
https://patriotpostshop.com/categories/51

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59042 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Plagiarism alert. What happened to that "Thou shalt not steal" thing? Remember that?
No survival seeds (otherwise known as "seeds")?

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#59043 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my cherry oatmeal (fresh cherry puree boiled down with a half pound of lactose). It's a gift from 6-pound, 7-ounce baby Jesus in his little manger. All fat and happy. But sometimes I like to picture Jesus in like a tuxedo T-shirt, because it says I'm formal, but I like to party. And I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party.
But tell me, what's the value in Jesus turning water into wine in the 112-degree desert? Not all of us want to catch a buzz right now, Jesus. And one more question - if he can turn water into wine, what can he do with this sage?
This is how religious schisms and wars start. Luckily, homebrewers are an affable, easygoing bunch. It's what in the glass that counts. I have a tuxedo t-shirt somewhere. It probably doesn't fit any more. Also a regular tuxedo.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59044 Aug 5, 2014
Hillary wrote:
That's what happens when you deplete your democratic predecessor's budget surplus, empty the treasury, start two illegal wars, give unfunded tax cuts to billionaires during war time and put your entire presidency on a Chinese credit card. Sooner or later, somebody has to pay the bill.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59045 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
This is how religious schisms and wars start. Luckily, homebrewers are an affable, easygoing bunch. It's what in the glass that counts. I have a tuxedo t-shirt somewhere. It probably doesn't fit any more. Also a regular tuxedo.
They really are good people. But not just because they're affable. They're liberal. Homebrewing even kit beers requires patience, intelligence, precision, forethought, data collection and application, and thoughtfulness. These aren't traits tea baggers possess.
George

Spencer, WV

#59046 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Another who doesnt understand the meaning of the word "plagiarism". Liberal Teabagger rule #14. WHen someone posts something disparaging about our dear leader and you cant rebut it because it is true, deflect and attempt to change the subject by attacking the source or some other diversionary nonsense and then blame Bush.

I wonder how many Sandy and dereho victims wish they had bought a bug out bag.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59047 Aug 5, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/story/13434-lets-sue...

Let's sue the dumb tea baggers.

"...Senate Republicans last week prevented repair of a law that 99.99 percent of Americans hate and condemn and would vote 50 times to repeal, given the chance. The GOP blocked a bill that would have ended tax breaks bestowed on corporations for offshoring factories and jobs.

Only one Senate Republican voted for the Bring Jobs Home Act - the bill that would have replaced corporate reprobate rebates with rewards for firms that move factories back to America. Americans of all political persuasions object to paying higher taxes to offset the cost of coddling corporate defectors. The GOP's filibustering of this bill is dereliction of duty."

Changed my mind. I say charge them with treason.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59048 Aug 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Another who doesnt understand the meaning of the word "plagiarism". Liberal Teabagger rule #14. WHen someone posts something disparaging about our dear leader and you cant rebut it because it is true, deflect and attempt to change the subject by attacking the source or some other diversionary nonsense and then blame Bush.
I wonder how many Sandy and dereho victims wish they had bought a bug out bag.
Since you have no education and a weak command of the English language but think you can take other peoples' work and present it under your identity without citation or source (or even mentioning from where it was stolen), would you be nice enough to tell us what plagiarism is, and how doing the above is not plagiarism?
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#59049 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They really are good people. But not just because they're affable. They're liberal. Homebrewing even kit beers requires patience, intelligence, precision, forethought, data collection and application, and thoughtfulness. These aren't traits tea baggers possess.
you are a 100% right.they don't mess around with girly drinks they build their systems and make clear high test for real men and real women.
not qualities a liberal would have or know anything about.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#59050 Aug 5, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wear underwear when you bow hunt.
OXOXOX
i agree. you probably set around smelling his while not wearing yours. you dirty little boy or girl??

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#59051 Aug 5, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a 100% right.they don't mess around with girly drinks they build their systems and make clear high test for real men and real women.
not qualities a liberal would have or know anything about.
And it tastes like pissed-in Kerosene. Look at the makers of fine liquors - liberal again.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#59052 Aug 5, 2014
Outdoorsman wrote:
I want to watch Bacon, Fitness and ADL have a threesome and I will take pictures...ungggghh, oohhhhh,mmmm. Dripping wet
just keep the pictures to your self.hahaha but i have notice here the 3 like to play grab a...ss with each other from time to time
got me to wondering if its not the good cop bad cop routine
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#59053 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And it tastes like pissed-in Kerosene. Look at the makers of fine liquors - liberal again.
well i wouldn't know what piss taste like i'm sure you do so i'll take you word for it.

gas, diesel, kerosene yes i have had a taste of each using my wv credit card =siphon hose.
clear your mouth of the piss and try again. also don't get it from your local meth or pot dealer
out in real world you will find real quality
Hillary

Chesapeake, OH

#59054 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
love it when the Libbies scream plagiarism. What that means is-we can't refute the article, it shows how worthless Libbies are, so we will whine about plagiarism and ignore the article.
Hillary

Chesapeake, OH

#59055 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when you deplete your democratic predecessor's budget surplus, empty the treasury, start two illegal wars, give unfunded tax cuts to billionaires during war time and put your entire presidency on a Chinese credit card. Sooner or later, somebody has to pay the bill.
whos paying that gm bailout bill? The taxpayers? Yes sir.
George

Spencer, WV

#59056 Aug 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have no education and a weak command of the English language but think you can take other peoples' work and present it under your identity without citation or source (or even mentioning from where it was stolen), would you be nice enough to tell us what plagiarism is, and how doing the above is not plagiarism?
I am sorry but we had that conversation before. Scroll back and find it if you like, I am not wasting my time repeating to some dunce whos brain is so fried he wont remember next week even if I told him again. Clearly though it was not plagiarism. Its that pesky little part of the definition you deceitfully left out the first time. Maybe you better just stick to making up your gay butt sex statistics since the meaning of simple words is beyond your mental capabilities and on most days seems like you cant remember what you had for lunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 24 min ChicknButt 110,330
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Jay 287,097
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,130
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Fri mkl 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) Aug 16 Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
More from around the web