Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
West Virginia land owner

United States

#58242 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
c est moi .... do you have a criminal backgound your not telling us about ? i wanna know why you cant find work. can you carry shingles up ladders or are you to educated for that.
How about using a matic to dig a footer...mix that mortar and keep it on the board for the block layer,keep him a supply off blocks to set ??..
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58243 Jul 29, 2014
pimple kids at mcdonalds think the world owes them too. the new generation of punks are all wrong and your one of them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58244 Jul 29, 2014
i think a little history is in order so heres a little test that is important. who said this ... "ask not what your country can do for YOU...ask what you can do for your country"
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58245 Jul 29, 2014
trying to phhhuck over the country trying to escape your student loans wont cut it in john fitsgerald kennedys world.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#58246 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
pimple kids at mcdonalds think the world owes them too. the new generation of punks are all wrong and your one of them.
The only worthless and unemployed punk here is you Fitness.

An entitled and spoiled brat punk.

Get a f_cking job loser.
West Virginia land owner

United States

#58247 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
c est moi ... ever hear of the dupont company ? do you realize i started out at the bottom and never bitched to draw attention to myself. i think your a malcontent and so is ADL. money money money . you think your entitled and the people you work for OWE you.
How high up the ladder did you go ?? Seriously...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58248 Jul 29, 2014
West Virginia land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
How about using a matic to dig a footer...mix that mortar and keep it on the board for the block layer,keep him a supply off blocks to set ??..
thats is what you call work. hes avouding work by going to school. i can spot them a mile away. they all think just because they have a massage parlor management degree that they are qualified to be a job foreman.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58249 Jul 29, 2014
p.s. masons are good people.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58250 Jul 29, 2014
wheres that ADL ? c est moi aint cuttin the mustard.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58251 Jul 29, 2014
i wanna hear him bitch about the system he lives in. money money money.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58252 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
The only worthless and unemployed punk here is you Fitness.
An entitled and spoiled brat punk.
Get a f_cking job loser.
dont need to ... already put in my time by keeping my nose to the grindstone with a purpose in mind. financial freedom. now you shut you pie hole.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58253 Jul 29, 2014
you a money malcontent. im a obama malcontent and will remain so because hes a liar and lawbreaker.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58254 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
p.s. masons are good people.
Maybe a trite racist.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58255 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I pay more than $30,000 a year in taxes.. You making a career of delivering flowers ??
Now it's getting funny.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#58256 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>thats is what you call work. hes avouding work by going to school. i can spot them a mile away. they all think just because they have a massage parlor management degree that they are qualified to be a job foreman.
First of all -- I'm going to f_cking find out who you are and k-ll the f_ck out of you (I have a lot of info to go on).

Second, I have always worked up to three jobs while attaining the degrees I have. I have NEVER had ANYTHING handed to me EVER.

Third, attaining a college degree (especially while working full-time) IS HARD WORK.

Fourth, I do more physical labor in a week than you've probably done in your worthless lifetime.

Fifth, I am going to f_cking God d_mn k_ll you like the little b tch you are.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58257 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Think about it, other people, even this "spoiled brat with a terrible grade point average" can get a good job and you cant, and yet you still think it isnt you. Dude, it is you, no one wants to hire a freak like you. Get help, you are mentally disturbed and any potential employer can see that in a second.
But... you don't have a good job.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58258 Jul 29, 2014
http://www.adherents.com/gov/F ounding_Fathers_Religion.html
Still can't get over the fact that our founding fathers weren't Christians can you?

I think it's funny.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58259 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Does anyone think Baaaacoon and Frenchy the freak they are in a majority...They are in a minority in there beliefs.. a couple of smoked up screwed up fag loving..sheep packers...Baaaaacon..the two of your worthless rat ba.stards never have had a real job but they hate anyone who works hard and becomes a success. They call it an entilement if you prosper in life and do not carry there fat welfare whiny ass.es...Sheeeeeple Baaaaaacooooon.. Double baaaaaa..
One more time. People who are confident in their sexuality simply aren't offended when people call them gay. You think we should be offended because you aren't confident in your sexuality.

Learn to please a woman. You won't care about the sex lives of other men.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58260 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
How high up the ladder did you go ?? Seriously...
my first job was cook at the international house of pancakes at a dollar forty per hour and yes i had pimples but a great work ethic. next was a job i started putting rolls of cellophane into boxes and setting them on pallets to put into 18 wheelers and from there moved right on up the ladder. the ending was what they called a senior process operater which takes company grooming... the big bucks. those eye glass lenses your wearing that is optical grade plastic starts out as a powder. that was my job. my career wasnt a bed of roses. i was laid off for a while so i worked for the goodyear tire and rubber company in a factory while going to college. then dupont called me back to work.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58261 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Your made up butt sex fantasies are not facts. Your delusions are not facts. Your desires are not fact. You dont understand the meaning of the word fact. You still claim it is a fact that Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never even charged with and not one single media outlet in the world reported, but in your twisted deluded mind it is somehow a "fact".
Bush received immunity for his admitted war crimes. And yet somehow, no matter how many times you see the actual court document filing, you pretend it isn't real.

So, one more time.

http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...

Sorry for the facts. AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min IND 239,220
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 57 min dixie 84,078
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
More from around the web