Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#58137 Jul 28, 2014
Conservatives on this thread border on retarded.

You also complain about "the working man" having to pay taxes for "freeloaders" when I'm pretty sure most of you don't have jobs since you post every hour of the day.

I mean, I know most of you are 90 years old, but still.

Oh, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson should be our next black president.
George

Lizemores, WV

#58138 Jul 28, 2014
Yup, coal is dead alright. This made me laugh and then angered me. The stupidity of our own government is astonishing. Basin economically damaging policy based only on debunked theories by debunked idiots and their debunked computer models is beyond idiotic. And the poor disproportionately suffer from it.

==========

Australia Just Approved a Coal Mine That Will Emit More Greenhouse Gases Than 52 Nations

http://news.yahoo.com/australia-just-approved...
George

Lizemores, WV

#58139 Jul 28, 2014
C est moi wrote:
You also complain about "the working man" having to pay taxes for "freeloaders" when I'm pretty sure most of you don't have jobs since you post every hour of the day.
The looney libs like yourself dont border on retarded. They ARE retarded. Degrassi is just another paid hack for the global warming doomsday cult. He has proven he will lie to push his agenda, just like the culties will. Honesty seems to be a concept looney libs can not comprehend. And why doesnt it surprise me you freeloaders expect working folks to keep at it til at least 90. Someone has to work to pay for your stuff and it sure as hell wont be you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58140 Jul 28, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know who I'm dealing with when I see you respond. I'm dealing with the teapartier who has chronic verbal diarrhea, spouting nonsense with no regard for fact or logic, and regurgitating right wing media talking points with his own unique stink added, one sentence or paragraph at a time, with several minutes between one semi-coherent thought and the next. You stand out like a loud muffler which won't pass inspection. You are this forum's champion whiner, with more posts per day than anyone else, Goo the Bloviator.
Or am I mistaking you for someone else?
oh my. now you did it. im going to make a special effort to antagonize you but youll have to wait until morning. its late now and im tired. youve been getting away with liberal nonsense far too long.
ucshadydems

Clarksburg, WV

#58141 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
You sound like you might have graduated 6th grade. If you are not bright enough to understand what is going on then you really should not make comments. I could go to any US city pick up two crack heads off the floor and find more intelligent conversations than anything you have had to offer

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58142 Jul 29, 2014
ucshadydems wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you might have graduated 6th grade. If you are not bright enough to understand what is going on then you really should not make comments. I could go to any US city pick up two crack heads off the floor and find more intelligent conversations than anything you have had to offer
Says the guy who literally has never posted anything except ignorant, confused and nonsensical insults.

Dumb tea baggers. They are funny.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58143 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>oh my. now you did it. im going to make a special effort to antagonize you but youll have to wait until morning. its late now and im tired. youve been getting away with liberal nonsense far too long.
Hey, aren't you the guy who has so much money that he doesn't have to work, but still doesn't want anyone else to have a chance at making a living wage, because a Big Mac might cost fifty cents more? Yeah, you're him, I've heard about you, Goo.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58144 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
Yup, coal is dead alright. This made me laugh and then angered me. The stupidity of our own government is astonishing. Basin economically damaging policy based only on debunked theories by debunked idiots and their debunked computer models is beyond idiotic. And the poor disproportionately suffer from it.
==========
Australia Just Approved a Coal Mine That Will Emit More Greenhouse Gases Than 52 Nations
http://news.yahoo.com/australia-just-approved...
"To send all that coal overseas, Adani is building a shipping terminal that will dump 5 million metric tons of sludge within Australia’s iconic and world heritage–listed Great Barrier Reef."

I know you don't believe in science and hate facts, but is this something of which you are proud?

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#58145 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"To send all that coal overseas, Adani is building a shipping terminal that will dump 5 million metric tons of sludge within Australia’s iconic and world heritage–listed Great Barrier Reef."
I know you don't believe in science and hate facts, but is this something of which you are proud?
It points out the futility of you libbys in your efforts to clean up the environment. Climate change, pollution, environmentalism are world wide issues which require global solutions. While you morons go around trying to put American fossil fuel extraction out of business, other thriving and developing countries are increasing their use of these fuels.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58146 Jul 29, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, aren't you the guy who has so much money that he doesn't have to work, but still doesn't want anyone else to have a chance at making a living wage, because a Big Mac might cost fifty cents more? Yeah, you're him, I've heard about you, Goo.
you want me to post a few web sites on how to live on 7.25 an hour ? millions of americans are doing it. you can too. just tighten your belt a notch or two and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. you dont need cablevision, air conditioniag, and many other things that you feel your ENTITLED to. im sick of you liberals whining when i see mexicans living for less than that. agree ? or are you going to say something stupid.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58147 Jul 29, 2014
if you accept a 7.25 an hour job then it is what it is.. you liberals think just because you were born then the world OWES you a living.

YIM

“This represents freedom”

But it is not free. Get it?

#58148 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you want me to post a few web sites on how to live on 7.25 an hour ? millions of americans are doing it. you can too. just tighten your belt a notch or two and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. you dont need cablevision, air conditioniag, and many other things that you feel your ENTITLED to. im sick of you liberals whining when i see mexicans living for less than that. agree ? or are you going to say something stupid.
Yea roo...if we can fix it where the poor really suffer it will make guys like you an me feel rich, kind of like the 2 percenters feel about the middle class now. Would it be a good feeling or would you feel guilty?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58149 Jul 29, 2014
bacon your site you posted is liberal and so is the author of you australia sludge story. upon further investigation i see that the libby greenpeace is estimating (not fact) and i want to add that "treated" sludge is not a significant danger to sea life. that comes from the united nations policy on ocean dumping..
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58150 Jul 29, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Yea roo...if we can fix it where the poor really suffer it will make guys like you an me feel rich, kind of like the 2 percenters feel about the middle class now. Would it be a good feeling or would you feel guilty?
there arnt poor in america ... in haiti and etheopia there are poor.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58151 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
bacon your site you posted is liberal and so is the author of you australia sludge story. upon further investigation i see that the libby greenpeace is estimating (not fact) and i want to add that "treated" sludge is not a significant danger to sea life. that comes from the united nations policy on ocean dumping..
1. George posted it.

2. No one is dumb enough to claim that any coal mining by-products are safe for anything.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58152 Jul 29, 2014
hey libbys .... shut off your internet service, and put some rabbit ears on top of your television. = 100 bucks a month. see libs use a little common sense. you can make it on 7.25. p.s. shop at goodwill so you can save another 100 bucks a month.... i can help you make it. i will budget your money for you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58153 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
1. George posted it.
2. No one is dumb enough to claim that any coal mining by-products are safe for anything.
oh sorry bacon.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58154 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
if you accept a 7.25 an hour job then it is what it is.. you liberals think just because you were born then the world OWES you a living.
The world is going on with little regard for your opinions, Goo.
I heard on the radio that the city council has overridden the mayor's veto, and this is going to happen, and it will spread

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/jul/14/san-dieg...
The San Diego City Council voted Monday to raise the city's minimum wage as an ordinance, meaning it won't go to a public vote.

The council voted 6-3 to pass the ordinance, which will raise the minimum wage to $11.50 an hour by 2017. Council members Mark Kersey, Scott Sherman and Lorie Zapf, who are Republicans, voted against the measure. The six council members who approved the measure are all Democrats.

City Council President Todd Gloria, who drafted the proposal, said the council's vote made history in San Diego.

"We are raising up San Diego in a meaningful, responsible way that benefits our lowest-paid neighbors, our economy and our city as a whole," Gloria said. "San Diego is standing up and demonstrating that we value hard work and fair pay."
Minimum Wage Laws

At least 10 other U.S. municipalities have enacted minimum wage laws, according to a report by UC Berkeley researchers. They are:

1) Albuquerque, New Mexico

2) Bernalillo County, New Mexico

3) Montgomery County, Maryland

4) Prince George's County, Maryland

5) San Francisco

6) San Jose

7) Santa Fe, New Mexico

8) Santa Fe County, New Mexico

9) Washington, D.C.

10) Richmond
Twitter

Under the ordinance, the minimum wage in San Diego will rise to $9.75 an hour at the end of this year, then grow to $10.50 an hour on Jan. 1, 2016, and then $11.50 an hour on Jan. 1, 2017. The proposal includes no exemptions for any industry or business, according to Gloria's office.

The City Council will now develop an enforcement ordinance "to ensure the adopted workforce strengthening measure is met," according to a statement from Gloria sent after the council's vote.

The current minimum wage in San Diego is $9 an hour after a state-mandated increase this month. The state wage will rise to $10 an hour on Jan. 1, 2016.
<more at link>

YIM

“This represents freedom”

But it is not free. Get it?

#58155 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
hey libbys .... shut off your internet service, and put some rabbit ears on top of your television.= 100 bucks a month. see libs use a little common sense. you can make it on 7.25. p.s. shop at goodwill so you can save another 100 bucks a month.... i can help you make it. i will budget your money for you.
Should they use these?

http://nypost.com/2014/07/26/government-poor-...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58156 Jul 29, 2014
i will direct it to george when he shows up. i found it interesting that the united nations has a policy like that. they have a policy against plastics in the oceans but it isnt doing any good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 239,329
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,897
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr dixie 84,099
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 10 hr So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 16 hr SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
More from around the web