Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#58114 Jul 28, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Holder made sure that Philadelphia voted democrat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8PRYJqfcEe0XX
Philadelphia has been voting Democrat a very long time and does not guarantee PA will be won by a Democrat every time. It is no different than the vast majority of major cities, even the South's major cities vote majority Democratic, the rural vote is bigger in the South than urban and the GOP is still a vastly rural party.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58115 Jul 28, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Black man - scary. Hilarious. 130,000,000 votes. One black panther. And you dumbasses shitt your pants.
Once again whistledick, put the shoe on the other foot and we'll see how you react. You truly are a gutless coward.
George

Lizemores, WV

#58117 Jul 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
truth in the guardian ? i can answer that ... lemmie check google to see if its slanted towards the left. thats how you can tell if they lie.
The paper's readership is generally on the mainstream left of British political opinion: a MORI poll taken between April and June 2000 showed that 80% of Guardian readers were Labour Party voters;[103] according to another MORI poll taken in 2005, 48% of Guardian readers were Labour voters and 34% Liberal Democrat voters.[104] The newspaper's reputation as a platform for liberal and left-wing opinions has led to the use of the epithet "Guardian reader" as a label for middle-class people holding such views

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58118 Jul 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The paper's readership is generally on the mainstream left of British political opinion: a MORI poll taken between April and June 2000 showed that 80% of Guardian readers were Labour Party voters;[103] according to another MORI poll taken in 2005, 48% of Guardian readers were Labour voters and 34% Liberal Democrat voters.[104] The newspaper's reputation as a platform for liberal and left-wing opinions has led to the use of the epithet "Guardian reader" as a label for middle-class people holding such views
So you aren't claiming that it is a well-known supermarket tabloid that makes up stories and prints them as true, like the Daily Mail has been proven to do.

Good.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58119 Jul 28, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again whistledick, put the shoe on the other foot and we'll see how you react. You truly are a gutless coward.
There are always dumb tea baggers around. They don't scare anyone from voting though. They just stand there, confused, just like every other day.

Black panthers. Hilarious.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58120 Jul 28, 2014
Funny Liberal/Democrat Jokes To Start Your Day
1. Q: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change.
2. Q: How do you confuse a Liberal?
A: You don’t. They’re born that way.
3. Q: Why is it good to have a Democrat passenger?
A: You can park in the handicap zone.
4. Q: What’s the difference between Elvis and a smart Liberal?
A: Elvis has been sighted.
5. A Democrat died and a friend went around collecting for a fund for his funeral. A woman was asked to donate ten dollars.
“Ten dollars?” she said.“It only takes ten dollars to bury a Democrat? Here’s a hundred – go bury 10 of them!”
6. Q: How do you keep a Democrat busy?
A: Write ‘Please turn over’ on both sides of a piece of paper.
7. Q: How do you keep a Liberal busy all day?
A: Put him in a round room and tell him to wait in the corner.
8. Q: What do you call a Democrat with an IQ of 130?
A: A foursome
9. Q: How do you get a one-armed Liberal out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.
10. Q: What do you call a basement full of Liberals?
A: A whine cellar.
11. Q: What is the definition of gross ignorance?
A: 144 Democrats.
12. Q: What is foreplay for a Democrat?
A: Thirty minutes of begging.
13. Q: What is the Democrat doing when he holds his hands tightly over his ears?
A: Trying to hold on to a thought.
14. Q: Why did the Liberal have blisters on his lips?
A: From trying to blow out lightbulbs.
15. Q: Why do Liberals work seven days a week?
A: So you don’t have to retrain them on Monday.
16. A Democrat found a magic genie’s lamp and rubbed it. The genie said,“I will grant you one wish.” He said,“I wish I were smarter”. So the genie made him a Republican.
17. Q: What the difference between a Democrat and the rear end of a horse?
A: I don’t know either.
18. Q: How is a Liberal different from a sewer rat?
A: Some people actually like sewer rats.
19. Q: How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. They prefer to walk in the dark.
20. Q: Why do so many Liberals live in L.A.?
A: It’s the only city that is easy enough for them to spell.
21. Q: What’s five miles long and has an IQ of forty?
A: A Democrat parade.
22. Q: What is it called when a Liberal blows in another Liberal’s ear?
A: Data transfer.
23. Q: Why don’t they let Liberals swim in the ocean?
A: Because they can’t get the smell out of the tuna.
24. Q: How do you plant dope?
A: Bury a Democrat.
25. Q: What’s the difference between a Liberal and a sack of manure?
A: The sack.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58121 Jul 28, 2014
It's 9:45 in the evening. You'd better see if your clock stopped.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58122 Jul 28, 2014
The message here is that Republicans are uncomfortable around smart people who can think straight. And then they resort to their usual put-downs and denials to feel better about themselves, the last resort of an inferior intellect. Hey, it's easier than learning something.

Neil deGrasse Tyson Ingeniously Breaks Down Why Republicans Don't Like Him
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/27/1317...

Last Friday, famed astrophysicist and follow-up host to Carl Sagan's documentary series Cosmos, Neil deGrasse Tyson, appeared on Bill Maher's Real Time and, in response to being shown a National Review cover story that poked fun of the "nerd culture" that deGrasse Tyson had been fostering, brilliantly broke down what the conservatives disliked so much about him. In the process, he illuminates some of the most rudimentary flaws in the ideologies and mindsets of our modern-day Republicans.

1) Bill Maher started out by joking that just like how the right was partially discontent that Obama was occupying a traditionally "white-man's job", the right was jealous of the reputation deGrasse Tyson has built up. Drawn out controversy over Barrack Obama's birth certificate makes these words uncomfortably real.

2) Republicans are jealous that the "geeks of America" tend to overwhelmingly vote Democrat. deGrasse Tyson argued that taking a survey of current goers at Comic-Con would yield results that would heavily favor Democrats, causing Bill Maher to quip that that might not necessarily be a good thing.

3) Akin to the Catholic Church and its prosecution of Galileo, Republicans are not the biggest fans of being told that under the broad scope of the universe, despite overwhelming scientific evidence, human beings and Earth are insignificant and that life for the most part is different. deGrasse Tyson argued that what the right was missing in their narrow-minded thinking was the fact that the connection between human beings and all life on earth was beautiful and nothing to be looked down upon.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58124 Jul 28, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always dumb tea baggers around. They don't scare anyone from voting though. They just stand there, confused, just like every other day.
Black panthers. Hilarious.
awww..now bacon that isnt true. tea baggers scare the hell out of your democratic party ... just ask obama / lois lerner. oh and by the way ... were going to get those e-mails.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58125 Jul 28, 2014
imaginary scandal .... lol., you libs are goofy sometimes.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58126 Jul 28, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
The message here is that Republicans are uncomfortable around smart people who can think straight. And then they resort to their usual put-downs and denials to feel better about themselves, the last resort of an inferior intellect. Hey, it's easier than learning something.
Neil deGrasse Tyson Ingeniously Breaks Down Why Republicans Don't Like Him
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/27/1317...
Last Friday, famed astrophysicist and follow-up host to Carl Sagan's documentary series Cosmos, Neil deGrasse Tyson, appeared on Bill Maher's Real Time and, in response to being shown a National Review cover story that poked fun of the "nerd culture" that deGrasse Tyson had been fostering, brilliantly broke down what the conservatives disliked so much about him. In the process, he illuminates some of the most rudimentary flaws in the ideologies and mindsets of our modern-day Republicans.
1) Bill Maher started out by joking that just like how the right was partially discontent that Obama was occupying a traditionally "white-man's job", the right was jealous of the reputation deGrasse Tyson has built up. Drawn out controversy over Barrack Obama's birth certificate makes these words uncomfortably real.
2) Republicans are jealous that the "geeks of America" tend to overwhelmingly vote Democrat. deGrasse Tyson argued that taking a survey of current goers at Comic-Con would yield results that would heavily favor Democrats, causing Bill Maher to quip that that might not necessarily be a good thing.
3) Akin to the Catholic Church and its prosecution of Galileo, Republicans are not the biggest fans of being told that under the broad scope of the universe, despite overwhelming scientific evidence, human beings and Earth are insignificant and that life for the most part is different. deGrasse Tyson argued that what the right was missing in their narrow-minded thinking was the fact that the connection between human beings and all life on earth was beautiful and nothing to be looked down upon.
Bill Maher? Now there is a typical left wing idiot. No wonder her is your idol.
monty

Parkersburg, WV

#58127 Jul 28, 2014
please tell how this man knows there is any life outside of our earth to support his theory. How he knows, other than speculation, that we are not unique and not the only thinking beings in the universe. It is theory, probably true but not proved. Are there billions?, trillions? of life forms like ours. Higher?, lower? how about some numbers. Tyson is a fallible, although brilliant, man. Never the less just a man. A truly brilliant man of science (in my opinion)would never be brought into a political discussion.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58128 Jul 28, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
The message here is that Republicans are uncomfortable around smart people who can think straight. And then they resort to their usual put-downs and denials to feel better about themselves, the last resort of an inferior intellect. Hey, it's easier than learning something.
Neil deGrasse Tyson Ingeniously Breaks Down Why Republicans Don't Like Him
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/27/1317...
Last Friday, famed astrophysicist and follow-up host to Carl Sagan's documentary series Cosmos, Neil deGrasse Tyson, appeared on Bill Maher's Real Time and, in response to being shown a National Review cover story that poked fun of the "nerd culture" that deGrasse Tyson had been fostering, brilliantly broke down what the conservatives disliked so much about him. In the process, he illuminates some of the most rudimentary flaws in the ideologies and mindsets of our modern-day Republicans.
1) Bill Maher started out by joking that just like how the right was partially discontent that Obama was occupying a traditionally "white-man's job", the right was jealous of the reputation deGrasse Tyson has built up. Drawn out controversy over Barrack Obama's birth certificate makes these words uncomfortably real.
2) Republicans are jealous that the "geeks of America" tend to overwhelmingly vote Democrat. deGrasse Tyson argued that taking a survey of current goers at Comic-Con would yield results that would heavily favor Democrats, causing Bill Maher to quip that that might not necessarily be a good thing.
3) Akin to the Catholic Church and its prosecution of Galileo, Republicans are not the biggest fans of being told that under the broad scope of the universe, despite overwhelming scientific evidence, human beings and Earth are insignificant and that life for the most part is different. deGrasse Tyson argued that what the right was missing in their narrow-minded thinking was the fact that the connection between human beings and all life on earth was beautiful and nothing to be looked down upon.
ranked # 1 in the nation .... most overated blog..... folks get a load of what ADL does. its funded by advertising, google ads, and blogads .... i wanna warn you fine folks ... if you click on that dailyKOS. you had better have your ad block turned on. i made the mistate once. dont you do it...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Kos
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58129 Jul 28, 2014
its catered to the extreme left. i think they hire the C minus journalism students who are very you and have no life experience. you can tell by their writing style. p.s. again turn on your ad block i had 6 just from one click.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58130 Jul 28, 2014
ADL ... do you have any idea who your dealing with when you see me respond ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58131 Jul 28, 2014
thanks for the star , checkmark , and soccer ball. i just love debunking their web sites they want me to read.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58132 Jul 28, 2014
i tell it like it is .... thats why libbys run and hide for a few hours but they will come back, they are like that kid in 4th grade who after being bloodied will come back to fight again after they run home and cry for a while.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58133 Jul 28, 2014
monty wrote:
please tell how this man knows there is any life outside of our earth to support his theory. How he knows, other than speculation, that we are not unique and not the only thinking beings in the universe. It is theory, probably true but not proved. Are there billions?, trillions? of life forms like ours. Higher?, lower? how about some numbers. Tyson is a fallible, although brilliant, man. Never the less just a man. A truly brilliant man of science (in my opinion)would never be brought into a political discussion.
hey man, good point.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58134 Jul 28, 2014
monty wrote:
please tell how this man knows there is any life outside of our earth to support his theory. How he knows, other than speculation, that we are not unique and not the only thinking beings in the universe. It is theory, probably true but not proved. Are there billions?, trillions? of life forms like ours. Higher?, lower? how about some numbers. Tyson is a fallible, although brilliant, man. Never the less just a man. A truly brilliant man of science (in my opinion)would never be brought into a political discussion.

What theory are you referring to? There was none mentioned in the item I posted.
As for intelligent life, though not at our level, there are chimpanzees, bonobos, dolphins, and whales.
When politics starts involving itself in matters of science, men of science must explain things to politicians. Politics and government cover more territory than one person could know in detail, but some politicians and their supporters are woefully and sometimes willfully ignorant.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#58135 Jul 28, 2014
anyone catch the news this evening of course fox news.they was talking and showing things of today i guess.
a nut job dress up in a spider man costume jumps on some cops hitting them and telling them to quit harassing tourists.
showed a short clip of it just to funny they took his a....ss down.

the first person that came to mind was bacon hater is in new york,hahahaha
was that you bacon pounder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) 44 min switched 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 47 min Serendipity412 126,580
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 55 min Truth 576
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Super 5
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) Jun 17 SadLife 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Jun 16 danl17 6,332
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jun 13 Trump 35,555