Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48110 Apr 27, 2014
make no mistake. obama wants those semi autos.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#48111 Apr 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you believe hillary is going to win ? what a laugh,.
See Roo? Even George sees the Hillary train rollin' down the tracks. Either she'll win or Elizabeth Warren.

Either way, you guys are fuct.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48112 Apr 28, 2014
Bacon......you are right, if Hilary wins to become president the republicans are screwed. But so is the rest of the country. And if she won, the that would be a one term president.
liar George

United States

#48113 Apr 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Crackpots said GWB would impose martial law and not leave. Obama is not going to do that, be serious. First of all he wont have to, Hillary will almost certainly win. Secondly it would mean instant all out civil war, not even he is that stupid.
past your bedtime George?George do you ever do anything productive? Just wondering.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48114 Apr 28, 2014
If Hilary won to become president we would have another educated idiot in office. No forgien policy and backbone. No economic sense and she is not respected. Four more years of Obama with tits. Let us hope that the sheeple do not get their way

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48115 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
If Hilary won to become president we would have another educated idiot in office. No forgien policy and backbone. No economic sense and she is not respected. Four more years of Obama with tits. Let us hope that the sheeple do not get their way
Besides Bill and Barack, who is more qualified and has more experience?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48116 Apr 28, 2014
We do not want Obama's expeience for he has been a terrible president. Bill Clinton of his first four years I would vote for.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48117 Apr 28, 2014
This has already gone to far with this Donald Sterling racist remarks. This is a bunch of thinned skinned millionare babies worried and so hurt from a know racist and 81 year old man. They morons in the media treat it as if he murdered a bunch of kids in a orphanage. There are more people mad about this then the school shooting. But it was a private conversation taped. Plus he has the right to be that way.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48118 Apr 28, 2014
hollary has a small base who vote for her. middle aged white women with hillary style hairdo's. fat or overweight, wearing pantsuits, and feminists wearing those pins (broach) looking things. she will win with those types. thats all.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48119 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
This has already gone to far with this Donald Sterling racist remarks. This is a bunch of thinned skinned millionare babies worried and so hurt from a know racist and 81 year old man. They morons in the media treat it as if he murdered a bunch of kids in a orphanage. There are more people mad about this then the school shooting. But it was a private conversation taped. Plus he has the right to be that way.
yes, MSNBC is milking the racist story to the hilt. FOX isnt because they have an higher educated viewership who dont give a crap like i dont. there is much better news to report on.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48120 Apr 28, 2014
under obama/sharpton/oprah race relations have deteriated . they have set the country back six years.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48121 Apr 28, 2014
another obsama scandal ... V.A. secret waiting list. men and women have died.
Adolf S

Charleston, WV

#48122 Apr 28, 2014
"i wonder what the president of ukraine thinks of these queeers."

"look at the males with female mannerisms !"

Fitness-grub is looking and wondering about gay people...

Come on, grub, admit how much you think about the gays... You know you want it bad, go ahead!
Paint

Oxford, NC

#48123 Apr 28, 2014
Yaw,

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#48124 Apr 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>yes, MSNBC is milking the racist story to the hilt. FOX isnt because they have an higher educated viewership who dont give a crap like i dont. there is much better news to report on.
There's your t-shirt, bumper sticker, and coffee mug. Goo. You don't need to say another word after this.

dont give a crap like i dont

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48125 Apr 28, 2014
Crazy Al Sharpton is going after the Conservative Idiot of the Moment. This will be hilarious.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48126 Apr 28, 2014
The real funny part about the Donald Sterling scandal is that in 2009 he recieved the lifetime achievement award from the NAACP and was about to recieve another award from them within a couple of weeks. Sterling was know way before 2009 about his racist ways and the NBA knew about it before he bought the team. If I was making the money these NBA players are making, I would not care what some racist old fart said. Just publicity and thinned skinned babies.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48127 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Plus he has the right to be that way.
Yep. And so do the people about to destroy him - his employees.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48128 Apr 28, 2014
"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything... uh... You just gotta let 'em talk."

-US President Barack Obama

Well said, sir.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48129 Apr 28, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides Bill and Barack, who is more qualified and has more experience?
[Bird screech. Like in the movies when the guy is stranded in the desert.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min American Lady 239,304
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 42 min why all the hate 84,097
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 56 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,892
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 3 hr So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
More from around the web