Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#46744 Apr 15, 2014
Look it's not like we're pioneering a new concept. We are the last industrialized country to implement government healthcare.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46745 Apr 15, 2014
with more rain comes more volcanos. http://theweek.com/article/index/202085/does-...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46746 Apr 15, 2014
we need to cut these people a check. lmao
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46747 Apr 15, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Look it's not like we're pioneering a new concept. We are the last industrialized country to implement government healthcare.
we dont want obama care. how many times do we have to tell you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46748 Apr 15, 2014
were going to rid the halls of washington d.c. of liars and those paople who latched onto obamas coat tails.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#46749 Apr 15, 2014
Didn't hear any mention of the white supremist shooter. Is that because he isn't a brown Muslim? I wonder if he was one of those racist democrats you're always talking about. All these good guys with guns everywhere.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46750 Apr 15, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Didn't hear any mention of the white supremist shooter. Is that because he isn't a brown Muslim? I wonder if he was one of those racist democrats you're always talking about. All these good guys with guns everywhere.
any chance the democrats will outlaw the white supremist shooters ?
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#46751 Apr 15, 2014
Do you really think we shouldn't look into any laws that would reduce the numbers of shootings the United States experiences? Do you consider it a problem or do you just get upset because you worry the gun will get the blame?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46752 Apr 15, 2014
there is too much racism against jewish and plain ole white folks . we need the help of obama and the reverand sharpton to curb it so it doesnt get out of control.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#46753 Apr 15, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>any chance the democrats will outlaw the white supremist shooters ?
It's already illegal.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46755 Apr 15, 2014
here is a sample for you.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#46756 Apr 15, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>any chance the democrats will outlaw the white supremist shooters ?
The better question is, is there any chance that the democrats won't jump to conclusions and accuse the shooter of being a right wing extremist?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46757 Apr 15, 2014
notice these crimes are PER DAY. in libby obama voter citys. dont say their not obama voters cause you know they are..
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46758 Apr 15, 2014
i think obama / sharpton/ jackson / and nancy grace dont want you liberals to know this stuff is going on. they only prefer you hear about the white crackers going nuts.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#46759 Apr 15, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#46760 Apr 15, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The better question is, is there any chance that the democrats won't jump to conclusions and accuse the shooter of being a right wing extremist?
green checkmark. you nailed it.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#46761 Apr 15, 2014
Not true Roo, I never enjoy a story involving gun violence. I mean what I say. I don't secretly wish the environment will be destroyed, or for gun violence, or that people will be discriminated against, all for just a big old "told you so." I would rather it not happen.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#46762 Apr 15, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i think obama / sharpton/ jackson / and nancy grace dont want you liberals to know this stuff is going on. they only prefer you hear about the white crackers going nuts.
Speaking of Sharpton, the libbys are getting their panties in a bunch over Cliven Bundy's failure to pay back grazing fees, but where is the outrage over Sharpton's failure to pay back taxes? AND OBAMA EVEN ATTENDED SHARPTON'S NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK CONFERENCE!!
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-headlin...
Adolf Schicklgruber

Washington, WV

#46763 Apr 15, 2014
"The better question is, is there any chance that the democrats won't jump to conclusions and accuse the shooter of being a right wing extremist?"

Dude, word up, the shooter was a Grand Dragon in the KKK, an old white guy who shouted Heil Hitler when arrested.

Yep, he is a racist p.o.s.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#46764 Apr 15, 2014
Al sharpton didn't have an armed militia standing up to the government to not pay the back taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Serendipity412 114,535
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Blue 2 89
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Smellyanne Conway 110,390
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 12 amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Dec 11 Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web