Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Nettie, WV

#45789 Apr 4, 2014
And if the jobs situation has improved so much like the liar in chief is claiming, why are they so adamant about passing a grandfathered unemployment extension? If the the situation was even remotely as rosey as they want you to believe there would be no need for an extension no would there? Well unless you just want to reward people for not working to buy votes.

Since: Jun 11

Princeton, WV

#45790 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
And if the jobs situation has improved so much like the liar in chief is claiming, why are they so adamant about passing a grandfathered unemployment extension? If the the situation was even remotely as rosey as they want you to believe there would be no need for an extension no would there? Well unless you just want to reward people for not working to buy votes.
Actually I give it no thought since you are a deaf mute mofo spinning its way out of another embarassment, dont let me do it, tell yourself to shut up, the more you talk the more you embarass yourself. Just Saying. Always blame someone else when you eff up, it is the true defining existance of the modern day GOP, ca$h trumps intellect in this part of politics..You do as you are paid to say to fool the gullible, that is what you do, admit it.
George

Layland, WV

#45792 Apr 4, 2014
What this judge has ruled is that king Obama can kill American citizens at will without charges or a trial. The liar in chief is now judge, jury, and executioner. WTF happened to this country. The Constitution no longer need be followed. King Obama, the most lawless president in history(except Abe). The damage this "hope and change" has caused to the basic foundation of our country is a scary thing indeed. The rule of law no longer applies to our ruling "elite". They do as they please with impunity.
George

Layland, WV

#45793 Apr 4, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP)— A judge on Friday dismissed a lawsuit against Obama administration officials for the 2011 drone-strike killings of three U.S. citizens in Yemen, including an al-Qaida cleric.

U.S. District Judge Rosemary Collyer said the case raises serious constitutional issues and is not easy to answer, but that "on these facts and under this circuit's precedent," the court will grant the Obama administration's request.

The suit was against then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, then-CIA Director David Petraeus and two commanders in the military's Special Operations forces.

Permitting a lawsuit against individual officials "under the circumstances of this case would impermissibly draw the court into 'the heart of executive and military planning and deliberation,'" said Collyer. She said the suit would require the court to examine national security policy and the military chain of command as well as operational combat decisions regarding the designation of targets and how best to counter threats to the United States.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45794 Apr 4, 2014
WOW im very impressed. check out the coal and economy part. seem to me you liberal "save the planet" types dont realize you need to keep you flapping jaws shut. without coal w.v. is nothing. http://www.wvminesafety.org/wvcoalfacts.htm
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45795 Apr 4, 2014
and while im explaining just how important coal is to you guys i want to remind you that global warming does not cause mudslides.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45796 Apr 4, 2014
http://patriotpost.us/posts/24337 so are you libs going to stop coal production in your fine state over this ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45797 Apr 4, 2014
it bothers me that you libby save the planet obama repeats dont realize that 99% of your elrctric from coal kept you warm this horrible winter. you ungrateful lemmings ought to be shot.

Princeton, WV

#45798 Apr 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
WOW im very impressed. check out the coal and economy part. seem to me you liberal "save the planet" types dont realize you need to keep you flapping jaws shut. without coal w.v. is nothing. http://www.wvminesafety.org/wvcoalfacts.htm
Most of us don't read cherry picked information, stop being either misinformed or short term memory, learn something for the first tme in your life, your addy says Norman, OK, not a coal area nor an area where coal is highlighted so I doubt your mind is on nothing but fox news..

Princeton, WV

#45801 Apr 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i dont care what you libs think .... i am very impressed after reading that. holy chit. your coal must be the good stuff. everyone must want it. is it more compact and burn longer or something ??
No offense witless-kuku, it isnt like I actually read your entire tripe, that is a waste of time you know. I got better things to respond to, leave me alone, get some rest for once in your life..

Princeton, WV

#45802 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Coal is cheap man cheap. By far the cheapest form of energy we have until you include excessive regulations. Of course coal must be regulated, especially what it does to our water, but what King Obama has done is created so many excessive and unneeded regulations that coal is no longer cheap. That was his plan and he said it many times. "You can build a coal plant, but it will we will make it so expensive you will go bankrupt". It is one of the VERY few promises he actually followed through on unfortunately. These Obama cult people pretend they want to help the poor and then shut down the one thing that helped bring millions of people out of poverty, COAL. They talk the talk but dont walk the walk.
I am very impressed with your kkkonpiracy kkkomedy, no one with intellegence will read it besides myself, of course. Sleep tight, they wont read it and make fun of you, it is not important and a waste of time for them and wont be printed in the comedy section of the newspaper, relax....
drkilljoy

United States

#45803 Apr 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Because I speak out about the global warming hoax killing WV coal jobs these delusional pathological liars just say what the voices in their head tell them I do. They havent a clue, but it is funny to hear what their voices tell them.
and we all know your a liar and physco and have many personalities .still haven't went and got your medications.those voices will eventually take ovee you George.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#45805 Apr 5, 2014
Squawk. What's a physco? Squawk. And I thought I was Stoopid. Squawk.
Ucshadydems

Ardsley, NY

#45806 Apr 5, 2014
I wonder how many of those obamacare sign ups will turn out to be paid premiums? I am sure there will be no grand announcement telling us the real deal
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45807 Apr 5, 2014
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/taco... since obama's red lines have zero effect on ole vladimur maybe this will.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45808 Apr 5, 2014
Ucshadydems wrote:
I wonder how many of those obamacare sign ups will turn out to be paid premiums? I am sure there will be no grand announcement telling us the real deal
sticker shock will take effect soon on a already struggling middle class. the best part of the whole thing .... up front giant deductibles and driving by hospitals that dont accept obsama care. http://health.usnews.com/health-news/hospital...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45809 Apr 5, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45810 Apr 5, 2014
what has happened is obama stood behind a podium and said "im for universal health coverage for all". well, automatically the liberals thought YES ! im getting something for free. little did they know about sticker shock deductibles and the rest of it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45811 Apr 5, 2014
of course if your a welfare recipient getto dweller it is dirt cheap. then it is up to you to pay for them. obama is forcing you to do that and its against the wishes of the american people.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45813 Apr 5, 2014
Ucshadydems wrote:
Same as any other insurance product's collection rate, about 90 percent will pay and about 10 will let it lapse. This isn't anything new. If you had graduated high school, you would have learned that all industries have trends that are easily measured. Insurance is no different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min dixie 84,075
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 239,238
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,881
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dr Justice 2
More from around the web