Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
getthe

United States

#45644 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK!!!!
white jacket out and spit mask this guy needs put away!!!!
John

United States

#45646 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We know he attended religious schools while he lived abroad. I was trying to gauge why it is a problem. Can you tell me why? I mean, are Muslims our enemies or something?
you know now that he attended Muslim schools because I told you. A few posts ago you said his attending Muslim schools was documented by teabaggers and you asked what school he went to. Obviously you knew nothing about it before.
Practically all of the large scale terrorist attacks were by Muslims. Are they our enemies? Their bombs say yes.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45647 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>you know now that he attended Muslim schools because I told you. A few posts ago you said his attending Muslim schools was documented by teabaggers and you asked what school he went to. Obviously you knew nothing about it before.
Practically all of the large scale terrorist attacks were by Muslims. Are they our enemies? Their bombs say yes.
No, you mentioned about 8 ignorant, meaningless things that I said were documented by dumb tea baggers.

So Muslims are our enemy? All of them? Or just a few? I'm wondering because an Asian shot up Virginia Tech but you don't call Asians our enemies. Latinos and Europeans have also committed terrorist attacks against Americans, but they aren't our enemies. What makes Muslims our enemies? Is it a Crusades thing?

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45648 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your enemies, you are much more tolerant of Muslim extremists than you are of Christians.
I have zero tolerance for any ignorant religious delusions. But when it comes to body count, Christians beat all comers. Muslims need not apply. It's between Christians and the Stalin/Hitler duo. But Christians pulled far ahead sometime around the Dark Ages (which they caused).
Senator Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#45649 Apr 4, 2014
Hello Bacon.
You are wrong.
I, myself, created the Middle Ages.
Yes, I was there, it was me and me alone.
I am all knowing, and immortal.
I AM THE ALEX.
Bow down, and worship me.
John

Bladensburg, MD

#45651 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you mentioned about 8 ignorant, meaningless things that I said were documented by dumb tea baggers.
So Muslims are our enemy? All of them? Or just a few? I'm wondering because an Asian shot up Virginia Tech but you don't call Asians our enemies. Latinos and Europeans have also committed terrorist attacks against Americans, but they aren't our enemies. What makes Muslims our enemies? Is it a Crusades thing?
what makes most Muslims our enemies is their interpretation of the Koran, which tells them to kill or convert all infidels, including you. Now you know.
John

Bladensburg, MD

#45652 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quotedu text>
I have zero tolerance for any ignorant religious delusions. But when it comes to body count, Christians beat all comers. Muslims need not apply. It's between Christians and the Stalin/Hitler duo. But Christians pulled far ahead sometime around the Dark Ages (which they caused).
yes, let's talk about Bush and the Dark Ages. Let's get some attention off of this community organizing nincompoop we have in there currently that's trying to make us a third world country.
John

Bladensburg, MD

#45653 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have zero tolerance for any ignorant religious delusions. But when it comes to body count, Christians beat all comers. Muslims need not apply. It's between Christians and the Stalin/Hitler duo. But Christians pulled far ahead sometime around the Dark Ages (which they caused).
so the Muslim bombings for religious reasons are delusions or are you ok with those?

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45654 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>what makes most Muslims our enemies is their interpretation of the Koran, which tells them to kill or convert all infidels, including you. Now you know.
Most Muslims? I think you're wrong. Most Muslims don't interpret it that way. The bible tells us to kill people who work on Sundays. And homosexuals. Most Christians don't do that either. Both are texts written by men in tents. Anyone who follows them as anything more than a story is delusional. One isn't any better or less violent than the other.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45655 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>so the Muslim bombings for religious reasons are delusions or are you ok with those?
They are caused by delusions. Just like when a Christian whacko bombs a clinic. Same thing. Both are ignorant.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45656 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>yes, let's talk about Bush and the Dark Ages. Let's get some attention off of this community organizing nincompoop we have in there currently that's trying to make us a third world country.
How is he trying to make us a third world country? Surely there are better ways to ruin an nation than creating 9 million jobs, killing our enemies, ending our endless wars, saving our economy, saving our auto industry and overhauling our failed healthcare system. If that's his goal, he must not be doing a very good job.
George

Madison, WV

#45657 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your enemies, you are much more tolerant of Muslim extremists than you are of Christians.
Of course, seems to me he sympathizes with Muslim terrorists, illegal tunnel digging criminals, gays, mooches, bums, you name it. Just not hard working tax paying white Christian Americans. Those he despises.
George

Madison, WV

#45658 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>yes, let's talk about Bush and the Dark Ages. Let's get some attention off of this community organizing nincompoop we have in there currently that's trying to make us a third world country.
The difference between Islam and Christianity is that Christians left the barbarity of Dark Ages long ago. Muslims did not. THey still embrace the same barbarity they did thousand of years ago. Christians evolved, Muslims havent.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45659 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, seems to me he sympathizes with Muslim terrorists, illegal tunnel digging criminals, gays, mooches, bums, you name it. Just not hard working tax paying white Christian Americans. Those he despises.
They do tend to be the ones who cause the problems in the world. You name the problem, I will tell you the white men who caused it.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45660 Apr 4, 2014
Bacon.......How many of those christian religous nuts are out there compared to the muslims? Did a christian group cause 9/11? You quote old bible but do they do that today? Muslims are worse then todays racist rednecks. They stay quite until called upon and then have no problem to give their life to wipe out people. You mention a couple of nuts on the christian side and there are those out there. But not like the muslims. That is what keeps America weak is people like you.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45661 Apr 4, 2014
This is what I love about the sheeple and this moronic administration being so happy about the 7.1 million sign up for Obamacare. Obama and Jay Carney is their own words were not concerned about the cancellations of policies of not just the 5.9 million in private policies or some of the companies that cancelled policies for it was just 5% of America. But they are excited about getting 2% of America signed up for Obamacare. And the estimation is the only 5 million of the 7.1 have paid. This administration and their sheeple are true idiots.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45662 Apr 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.......How many of those christian religous nuts are out there compared to the muslims? Did a christian group cause 9/11? You quote old bible but do they do that today? Muslims are worse then todays racist rednecks. They stay quite until called upon and then have no problem to give their life to wipe out people. You mention a couple of nuts on the christian side and there are those out there. But not like the muslims. That is what keeps America weak is people like you.
Are you high? George Bush just mass murdered a million innocent people because "God told him to." Please, the nuts are equal. Christians win the body count though. Always have.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45663 Apr 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
This is what I love about the sheeple and this moronic administration being so happy about the 7.1 million sign up for Obamacare. Obama and Jay Carney is their own words were not concerned about the cancellations of policies of not just the 5.9 million in private policies or some of the companies that cancelled policies for it was just 5% of America. But they are excited about getting 2% of America signed up for Obamacare. And the estimation is the only 5 million of the 7.1 have paid. This administration and their sheeple are true idiots.
We won. You lost. Get over it.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45664 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between Islam and Christianity is that Christians left the barbarity of Dark Ages long ago. Muslims did not. THey still embrace the same barbarity they did thousand of years ago. Christians evolved, Muslims havent.
Christians haven't evolved. They just have more money.
Laughable

Logan, WV

#45665 Apr 4, 2014
You people crack me up. Christians, Jews, Muslims they are all the same. I crack up when I hear a Christian say that a Muslim is a terrorist and vice versa. Your founding fathers left England due to religious persecution. Paying taxes to the government without proper representation. Those who did not represent their beliefs/interests. Once you realize that when they came here they did not come here in the name of Christianity. God is not mentioned in our Constitution. Why?? Exactly for this reason. What you people are doing. The founding fathers experienced this in England. That is specifically why they stated specifically that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." America is a melting pot if you haven't figured that out yet. This is not only a Christian nation, it is a nation that allows all religions to exist unlike the times our founding fathers experienced in England. You want to pick and choose what you like and don't like. You need to be tolerant. I don't see the Muslims coming here to our land to convert us. What I have seen is decades of America bombs being lobbed onto their lands. Decades of sanctions to economically break them down. Decades of American bases being established on THEIR soils. I don't see little kids being killed on American streets by bombs from Muslim countries. The desire for the US and Israel to steal away their lands and their valuable resources. It's not good enough for us to take care of our own domestic interests. White man has wanted to rule the world from the beginning of time. It wasn't good enough for them to come here and coexist with the Native Americans, no, they had to commit near genocide and take it all. Lol, some of you people wanna blame a bunch of pissed off guys who jumped on a plane and decided to fight back??? Try being raised over there, thousands of miles away and experience their lives. If we could just keep our noses in our own business and defend this land instead of going around the world provoking every nation in the world we would be much better off. But it is not our nature. I'm not getting into the whole religious part of it because all of it is silly to me. I am only commenting on what I have observed in my lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 285,680
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min ChicknButt 109,934
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 13 hr Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 14 RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,128
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Aug 13 Defeat Ralph Northam 17
More from around the web