Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45584 Apr 3, 2014
do you libbys see how obama has these generals repeating the same "he bought the weapon at guns galore" do i need to tell you again what this chit does to your liberal minds ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45585 Apr 3, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45586 Apr 3, 2014
does scary looking thing frighten you liberal obama sheep ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45587 Apr 3, 2014
wow, scroll down a little. look at the length of that clip you can get for that weapon the bad guy had.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45588 Apr 3, 2014
tonight at 8 pm on fox. the real obama care number and the republican plans individual states have as alternatives obama doesnt want the public to know about. .
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45589 Apr 3, 2014
im sorry libbys ... your nimber doesnt add up because i dont watch your television news show.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45590 Apr 3, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45591 Apr 3, 2014
huh ? obama told you lubbys 3 times republicans didnt have an alternative plan didnt he. do you libs see how your being manipulated ? your on topix repeating what he says and i want you libs to straighten out and begin questioning what his administation is doing to you. quit being sheep. my god.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45592 Apr 3, 2014
http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/10/OBAMASMIRK.p... you libbys love a liar dont you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45593 Apr 3, 2014
that smirk hes wearing is because he knows you will jump off a cliff on his command. wont you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45594 Apr 3, 2014
have any of you goofball gun control hacks asked yourselves why soldiers dont wackout in afganistan when everyone is armed and shoot their fellow troop ?? do i need to tell you gun free zones attract wacko's with guns ? colimbine, aurora, schools, army bases etc.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45595 Apr 3, 2014
ok, i will be nice to you libs. its time for a nap.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#45596 Apr 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
ok, i will be nice to you libs. its time for a nap.
Haha. You're a bitter bigot. Big deal.
Squawk

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45597 Apr 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
huh ? obama told you lubbys 3 times republicans didnt have an alternative plan didnt he. do you libs see how your being manipulated ? your on topix repeating what he says and i want you libs to straighten out and begin questioning what his administation is doing to you. quit being sheep. my god.
Where is the plan? Let's see it. Your above link was to a document that attacks the ACA. But it isn't an alternative plan.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45598 Apr 3, 2014
You know me, I am all about bi-partisan solutions so in the interest of bi-partisanship, I would like to make the following proposal: Conservatives should consider stricter gun control laws to prevent shootings when Liberals consider stricter forcep control laws to prevent the murder of babies? Fair enough?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45599 Apr 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
You know me, I am all about bi-partisan solutions so in the interest of bi-partisanship, I would like to make the following proposal: Conservatives should consider stricter gun control laws to prevent shootings when Liberals consider stricter forcep control laws to prevent the murder of babies? Fair enough?
No way. You dumbasses murdered 230,000 babies - not un-viable fetuses, real babies - in Iraq alone. You cut WIC and food stamps, which also hurts and kills real babies.

Here's the deal we'll make. When all - 100 percent - of orphaned children and children with disabilities are adopted to good homes, we'll outlaw women's medical options relating to pregnancies. So if you're a pro-lifer without an adopted child or one with disabilities, you can actually do something to stop abortions that doesn't require shaking your bible.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#45601 Apr 3, 2014
Vote for Horse Peter!
John

Hockessin, DE

#45602 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
His history? Explain. And how can Obama be destroying the country when he ended the Bush catastrophes, which actually did destroy this country?
his history? It's well documented he did not like white people while growing up. It's documented how he spent 20 years in a black church that preached hate against whites and their preacher wanted to damn america. It's documented how he was taught in Muslim schools as a child.
Most people see what Obama has done as catastrophes. His weakness on the world front invites nuclear war. He told the "lie of the year" when he blatantly lied about people being able to keep their doctor and their insurance. He spent billions on a wasted bailout for shovel ready jobs, then said there weren't any shovel ready jobs and had a good laugh over it.
America being the world leader has always kept the world from being in chaos. Now, all other countries know obama is a blow hard that draws all these red lines then runs away wearing his panties instead of backing up his lies. I haven't confirmed the reports yet that as a senator in Chicago he frequently attended gay sex spas. But there are people who have reported his interest in performing fellatio. You can google that.
In summary, bush was a bad president, but Obama is a complete waste of air. His whole purpose is to weaken america because that's what he was taught by his daddy, Jeremiah wright, bomber bill ayers and Saul alinsky.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45603 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>his history? It's well documented he did not like white people while growing up. It's documented how he spent 20 years in a black church that preached hate against whites and their preacher wanted to damn america. It's documented how he was taught in Muslim schools as a child.
Most people see what Obama has done as catastrophes. His weakness on the world front invites nuclear war. He told the "lie of the year" when he blatantly lied about people being able to keep their doctor and their insurance. He spent billions on a wasted bailout for shovel ready jobs, then said there weren't any shovel ready jobs and had a good laugh over it.
America being the world leader has always kept the world from being in chaos. Now, all other countries know obama is a blow hard that draws all these red lines then runs away wearing his panties instead of backing up his lies. I haven't confirmed the reports yet that as a senator in Chicago he frequently attended gay sex spas. But there are people who have reported his interest in performing fellatio. You can google that.
In summary, bush was a bad president, but Obama is a complete waste of air. His whole purpose is to weaken america because that's what he was taught by his daddy, Jeremiah wright, bomber bill ayers and Saul alinsky.
GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK!!!!
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#45604 Apr 3, 2014
Vote In the Pecker!
Horse Pecker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min jeb stuart 101,623
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 30 min Johnny R 109,649
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 265,270
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr RDC Cadiz 761
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue tell no lies 1,380
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon Juan Carlos 83,972
More from around the web