Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#42262 Feb 20, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
George is not a liberal, he is a coal industry tool who refuses to state one Democratic principle that he supports. Being registered as a Democrat in WV doesn't mean you think as one, and it sure doesn't make you a liberal.
i have been following this topic for several months now.didn't i read that you said you worked for a coal company for 10 years,seems you just go where the wind blows you.
i'm a long time and family west virginians
been all over this state democrats are no better then republicans.
work 9 years in a all democrat county that only voted republican twice sense the 1800's
they used to have a sign up that said black man when i the sun goes down be out of town.
you can believe that or not, i don't care.
alot of you here are so full of poop its not funny, god help this country
ps;dig that coal baby,ha,ha
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#42263 Feb 20, 2014
So when do all the birth defects begin too show?
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#42264 Feb 20, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
i would look around in your own backyard. i have been to your wonderful to state.ha,ha.
wasted alot of my good years helping send coal to power plants there.
you all have nothing to brag about
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42265 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Postings #42206 and #42250 will give you a guideline. I am not sure what George's analysis has to do with my question to you, however I guess that a poor excuse is better than none.
What excuse? I said I would try to answer any question you ask me.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42266 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
I am on board. We must stop this global warming before we all freeze to death. Shut down the coal plants. Ban cars and factories. Ban farting.
It's back! Polar Vortex set to return next week - plunging temperatures in Midwest and Northeast to 35 degrees below normal
Midwest and East Coast are experiencing a thaw - but it will be short lived
Wintry storm will slam Midwest this weekend as temperatures plunge to 20F below normal - before the real biting weather arrives next week
Heavy snow will also be dumped on the area while the Northeast will be whipped by heavy winds and the South will get rain
Global warming doesn't exist and if it does, man doesn't cause it and if he does, I didn't do it and if I did, you can't prove it and if you can, your're commie lib and if you are you are a moran.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#42267 Feb 20, 2014
tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
i would look around in your own backyard. i have been to your wonderful to state.ha,ha.
wasted alot of my good years helping send coal to power plants there.
you all have nothing to brag about
Boy that went right over your head didn't it!
You sure you are not another inbred local?
Because you have the intelligence!
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42268 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You narcissism makes you think that YOU determine what equals a "Democrat principle" and what doesnt, and I hate to tell you but that just isnt the case. Who died and left you the decider of what is Democrat and what is not?
Your narcissism makes you think that YOU determine what equals a "liberal" and what doesn't and I hate to tell you but that just isn't the case. Who died and left you the decider of what is liberal and what is not?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42269 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>My biggest problem with Obama has been his lawlessness and continual Constitutional violations. We our president thinks he is above the law and does as he please and no one does much of anything to stop it, we are headed down the wrong path to maintain our liberty loving way of life. We are becoming the same monster we have fought against since our countrys inception.
I respect your opinion.
George

Chapmanville, WV

#42270 Feb 20, 2014
This was written by Ann Coulter but nonetheless tells the truth of the situation. Obama flat out and blatantly LIED to get the ACA to pass.

==========

Liberals are winning wild praise for their candor in admitting problems with Obamacare. It shows you the level of honesty people have come to expect of our liberal friends. Now, liberals are applauded for not lying through their teeth about something.

What are they supposed to say? This Obamacare website is fantastic! And really, haven't you already read all the magazines in your current doctor's office anyway?

The New York Times has described Obama's repeated claim that you could keep your insurance plan and keep your doctor under Obamacare as a mere slip of the tongue: "Mr. Obama clearly misspoke when he said that."

Misspoke? How exactly does one misspeak, word for word, dozens of times, over and over again?

That wasn't misspeaking -- it was a deliberate, necessary lie. Even Democrats couldn't have voted for Obamacare if Americans had known the truth. It was absolutely vital for Obama to lie about people being able to keep their insurance and their doctors.

Of course, it was difficult for voters to know the truth because every time Republicans would try to tell them, the White House and the media would rush in and call the critics liars.

The White House posted a specific refutation of the "disinformation" about not being able to keep your doctor or insurance plan. That claim, the website said, was being disseminated by Republicans "to scare people."

Their proof consisted of a video of Obama clearly stating, "If you have insurance that you like, then you will be able to keep that insurance. If you've got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor."

A video of someone asserting the very fact in dispute does not rise to the level of "evidence," but it was more than enough for MSNBC.

Even when pretending to be critical of Obamacare, liberals lie about the real problems. They tell us they're worried about the percentage of young people signing up for Obamacare. The mix of young and old people in Obamacare is completely irrelevant. It won't help if a lot of young people sign up because their premiums are negligible.

To keep the system afloat, what Obamacare really needs is lots of healthy people, preferably healthy older people. Their premiums are astronomical -- and they won't need much medical treatment.

Premiums are set by your age, not your health. It doesn't matter if you never go to the doctor. Obamacare punishes you for having a healthy lifestyle. The Obamacare tax is a massively regressive poll tax on the middle-aged and the middle class.

Apart from those who are subsidized, everyone pays the exact same amount in penalties or insurance premiums for his age group. It doesn't matter if you don't make as much money as Bill Gates. Any 58-year-old male who doesn't qualify for a subsidy will pay the same Obamacare tax as Gates.

When Margaret Thatcher tried to impose the same tax per person, as a "community charge," there were riots in the street.

Our extremely progressive tax system, where nearly half the country pays no income tax at all, and the other half pays about 40 percent of their income, may not be fair. But most people also don't think it's fair to tax a guy making $80,000 a year the identical amount as one making $80 million a year. That's exactly what Obamacare does.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42271 Feb 20, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
With George, it's when his mouth developed.
George

United States

#42272 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Your narcissism makes you think that YOU determine what equals a "liberal" and what doesn't and I hate to tell you but that just isn't the case. Who died and left you the decider of what is liberal and what is not?
I dont claim to decide what other peoples political affiliation is. I only claim what MY affiliation is. People who claim to decide what other peoples affiliation is despite their own claims are narcissists. Get the difference now? I know you are kinda slow so I doubt you will understand and then you will expect me to spend the next few days trying to explain you own conversation back to you.
George

Layland, WV

#42273 Feb 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>whamitt geroge I wanna see a picture of the plate. I don't see a problem with it. people are too sensitive. who gives a crap .... is al Sharpton involved ? hes a race baiter.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/ 2.0/video/us/2014/02/20/ath-in tv-confederate-license-plate-g eorgia.cnn.html
George

Layland, WV

#42274 Feb 20, 2014
hmm, wonder why link dont post right half the time. Try this again http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/20...
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42275 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I dont claim to decide what other peoples political affiliation is. I only claim what MY affiliation is. People who claim to decide what other peoples affiliation is despite their own claims are narcissists. Get the difference now? I know you are kinda slow so I doubt you will understand and then you will expect me to spend the next few days trying to explain you own conversation back to you.
You just said in the first line of this post (see above) that you don't claim to decide what other peoples political affiliation is. You brand people liberals, which is a political affiliation, so you just lied (again).
George

Mayer, MN

#42276 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>You just said in the first line of this post (see above) that you don't claim to decide what other peoples political affiliation is. You brand people liberals, which is a political affiliation, so you just lied (again).
More of the "you claim that I claimed(insert lie here). I never claimed anyone was a liberal, and a liberal is NOT a political political party/affiliation. If you look up the word liberal it actually means open-minded and unbiased and has been hijacked as a political term.
George

Mayer, MN

#42277 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>You just said in the first line of this post (see above) that you don't claim to decide what other peoples political affiliation is. You brand people liberals, which is a political affiliation, so you just lied (again).
So who did I brand as a liberal? Nobody, you are a liar just like the rest of your ilks/personalities.
George

Parkersburg, WV

#42278 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
And in every setting except this forum I AM the liberal. I am the one usually branded a liberal, why would I care if someone is called a liberal or not. You are a dunce.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42279 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>More of the "you claim that I claimed(insert lie here). I never claimed anyone was a liberal, and a liberal is NOT a political political party/affiliation. If you look up the word liberal it actually means open-minded and unbiased and has been hijacked as a political term.
You're such a sleazy liar. You refer to everyone on here as a liberal and you do it in an insulting way. You call Obama a liberal. You've called me a liberal. And, sleazily denying that liberal is not a political party affiliation when 99.9999% of the time it is used to refer to a Dem, is typical of you. You seem to want to get off on a technicality. Remember when Clinton was asked if he had ever smoked pot and he answered that he had never broken the laws of his country. That was technically true because he smoked the pot when he was at Oxford. Well, you're trying the same thing. You are slick and sleazy, but have no ethics or morals because you don't deal with the truth. You just find loopholes to technically get out of it. No one honest respects you. And you've done this so much on here, you have NO credibility. This is one of those things you talk about where people should just not say anything rather than saying anything just to have a comeback.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#42280 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a sleazy liar. You refer to everyone on here as a liberal and you do it in an insulting way. You call Obama a liberal. You've called me a liberal. And, sleazily denying that liberal is not a political party affiliation when 99.9999% of the time it is used to refer to a Dem, is typical of you. You seem to want to get off on a technicality. Remember when Clinton was asked if he had ever smoked pot and he answered that he had never broken the laws of his country. That was technically true because he smoked the pot when he was at Oxford. Well, you're trying the same thing. You are slick and sleazy, but have no ethics or morals because you don't deal with the truth. You just find loopholes to technically get out of it. No one honest respects you. And you've done this so much on here, you have NO credibility. This is one of those things you talk about where people should just not say anything rather than saying anything just to have a comeback.
Liar. SHow me where I called ANYONE a liberal. But lets say for arguments sake I did even though I didnt and you are lying, calling someone a liberal who acknowledges and admits being a liberal is far different than claiming someone who is openly a liberal is actually a teabagger, despite their assertion to the contrary. Now show me you arent another LIAR and repost where I called you, Obama, or anyone else a liberal. You cant, because I didnt. You are a liar and a dunce.
George

Charleston, WV

#42281 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a sleazy liar. You refer to everyone on here as a liberal and you do it in an insulting way. You call Obama a liberal. You've called me a liberal. And, sleazily denying that liberal is not a political party affiliation when 99.9999% of the time it is used to refer to a Dem, is typical of you. You seem to want to get off on a technicality. Remember when Clinton was asked if he had ever smoked pot and he answered that he had never broken the laws of his country. That was technically true because he smoked the pot when he was at Oxford. Well, you're trying the same thing. You are slick and sleazy, but have no ethics or morals because you don't deal with the truth. You just find loopholes to technically get out of it. No one honest respects you. And you've done this so much on here, you have NO credibility. This is one of those things you talk about where people should just not say anything rather than saying anything just to have a comeback.
A I have told you and all your personalities many times, just because someone criticizes Obama for something or doesnt agree with every single Democrat platform policy stance doesnt mean they are not a Democrat or a liberal Democrat. Get it?(No you dont get it and never will. Your cult taught you to never dare criticize, disagree, or think for yourself).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Skittles 285,654
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min The WindBag 109,902
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 11 hr Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 14 RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,128
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Aug 13 Defeat Ralph Northam 17
More from around the web