Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42200 Feb 19, 2014
adolf you started out good. but you are beginning to follow the herd. stay away from them on here. they only comprehend and believe lies. there is a post somewhere with a list of Obama lies I want you to read please. take you time and think about them. they are not made up.
George

Charleston, WV

#42201 Feb 19, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>adolf sir .... google .... is NBC liberal ? now I am telling you NBC is the right arm of the Obama sheeple and that man uses them to control the herd. that's why.
You are right. MSNBC is not a news organization, they are the propaganda machine for the Obama administration. They do The Mighty O's bidding.
Adolf Schicklgruber

Nitro, WV

#42202 Feb 19, 2014
"And I am still waiting for a liberal to objectively evaluate Obama."

And I am still waiting for a conservative to objectively evaluate Bush.

So why is guru supporting Putin and his Ukrainian puper president's violent repression of the people's right to publicly protest?

Maybe guru digs those photos of barechested Putin...
George

Charleston, WV

#42203 Feb 19, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP) A report by Congress' nonpartisan budget analysts seems to have thrown Democrats onto the defensive after it concluded that the party's drive to boost the federal minimum wage could cost a half-million jobs by 2016.

A Congressional Budget Office report released Tuesday concluded that a gradual increase to $10.10 hourly by that year which is what President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats are seeking would increase pay for more than 16.5 million people, mostly those earning low wages. It also would lift 900,000 people over the federal poverty threshold, the study said.

Democrats hailed those findings. But in a congressional election year in which the slow-recovering economy remains a paramount issue, Democrats from the White House to Capitol Hill contested another of the report's conclusions: that the increase would reduce jobs in 2016 by roughly 500,000, or 0.3 percent.

That figure was the midpoint of a range of job losses the budget office estimated at somewhere from negligible to 1 million eliminated positions. And it was an unpleasant number for Democrats, who plan to make their long-shot effort to raise the minimum wage this campaign year a centerpiece of their focus on correcting income inequity between haves and have-nots.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42204 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
ATLANTA (AP) Georgia officials are releasing a new specialty license plate featuring the Confederate battle flag, infuriating civil rights advocates and renewing a fiery debate.
Georgia's new plate has fueled a clash between those who believe the battle flag honors Confederate heritage and others who view it as a racially charged symbol of oppression, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported ( http://bit.ly/19h2mCB ).
whamitt geroge I wanna see a picture of the plate. I don't see a problem with it. people are too sensitive. who gives a crap .... is al Sharpton involved ? hes a race baiter.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42205 Feb 19, 2014
Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
So why is guru supporting Putin and his Ukrainian puper president's violent repression of the people's right to publicly protest?
because putin is a bad azz and Obama hung out in chicago bathouses.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#42206 Feb 19, 2014
Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
Bush should not have invaded Iraq.
Bush should not have created Medicare Part D without adequate funding.
Bush should not have given tax breaks to upper income people and he should have given the middle class a much smaller tax break. However, in his defense, he was concerned with congress spending a surplus.
Bush should have done a better job of regulating Wall Street, although the democrats do have some culpability in the housing market collapse.
Bush should not have bailed out the auto makers. His "we have to abandon free market principals in order to save the free market" comment is a bunch of crap.
Bush should have paid more attention to warning signs prior to 9/11.
Bush over stepped his authority in spying on American citizens.
Bush's education policies like "no child left behind" have had mixed results and have forced teachers to focus more on testing than teaching.

Now will some liberal, any liberal grow a backbone and objectively evaluate Obama?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42207 Feb 19, 2014
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/tx-... why are you libs and wendy davis (liar and user of men) upset about this story? is it to avoid the real issues of america ?

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42208 Feb 19, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush should not have given tax breaks to upper income people and he should have given the middle class a much smaller tax break. However, in his defense, he was concerned with congress spending a surplus.
Bush should have done a better job of regulating Wall Street, although the democrats do have some culpability in the housing market collapse.
Bush should not have bailed out the auto makers. His "we have to abandon free market principals in order to save the free market" comment is a bunch of crap.
Bush's education policies like "no child left behind" have had mixed results and have forced teachers to focus more on testing than teaching.
Now will some liberal, any liberal grow a backbone and objectively evaluate Obama?
You sound angry, just saying..

Punish the makers

#42209 Feb 19, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound angry, just saying..
Not angry at all, I am just being objective about a republican president. Why don't you do the same with Obama?
Holmes

Princeton, WV

#42210 Feb 19, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not angry at all, I am just being objective about a republican president. Why don't you do the same with Obama?
You don't call any shots here and I do things my way, like it or not..
George

Charleston, WV

#42211 Feb 19, 2014
(Reuters)- A gay couple in Ohio filed a federal lawsuit on Tuesday, charging they were unable to obtain family coverage under President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law because the state of Ohio does not recognize their same-sex marriage.

The plaintiffs, Alfred Cowger and Anthony Wesley of Gates Mills, Ohio, have been together since 1986 and were married in New York state in 2012, six years after adopting a daughter, according to the suit filed in U.S. District Court in Ohio.

The suit names the U.S. government and the state of Ohio as defendants, charging they violated the plaintiffs' constitutional rights by refusing to recognize their married status, thereby preventing them from enrolling in family coverage under the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare.

The plaintiffs said they had been covered under the same policy for the past 15 years, which included their recognition as "domestic partners." Their daughter also became covered under their policy at the time they were granted custody in 2006.

After the family moved to the Cleveland area from Pennsylvania in 2010, the three were covered under the same non-group family health insurance policy purchased from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Ohio.

With Cowger starting to scale back his law practice in early 2013 and Wesley retired from his job as a chief financial officer, the couple faced reduced income and became interested in family coverage under the Affordable Care Act.

After initially being unable to enroll in Obamacare because of glitches involving the troubled rollout of the healthcare.gov website, they said in the suit that they were assured by Anthem they could remain under its policy after December 2013, although premiums would increase by about 20 percent.

But in November, according to the suit, Cowger said he received a letter from Anthem stating their policy "was to be terminated because it was not in compliance with the ACA."

A new family policy with Anthem would cost about twice their existing one, or about half the family's joint income, and not be eligible for tax credits under Obamacare.
George

Charleston, WV

#42212 Feb 19, 2014
So much for if you like your plan you can keep your plan. LOL
George

Charleston, WV

#42213 Feb 19, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree except that I think it was the right thing to bail out our automakers although I am not saying it was all handled right but if a real war ever comes again we will need them.

Punish the makers

#42214 Feb 19, 2014
Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't call any shots here and I do things my way, like it or not..
Really this was a trick exercise. You see, one of the many differences between democrats and republicans is that republicans think with their heads while democrats think with their hearts. Therefore, democrats are incapable of thinking analytically. As long as big government is providing the sheeple a safety net, the sheeple "feel" that everything is ok, and will continue to cheer for their leaders. So I really did not expect a liberal response to the issue. They didn't disappoint.
George

Chapmanville, WV

#42215 Feb 19, 2014
We get much more of this darn global warming and Florida will need a new state bird..... The Snowy Owl. ;)

==========

ALBANY, N.Y.(AP) Reports from tens of thousands of bird-counting volunteers show a southern invasion of Arctic-dwelling snowy owls has spread to 25 states, and frigid cold is causing unusual movements of waterfowl.

Results are still coming in from the four-day annual Great Backyard Bird Count sponsored by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, National Audubon Society and Bird Studies Canada. Sponsors say the event, which ended Monday, drew participants from a record 127 countries, surpassing last year's 110. Most were from the U.S. and Canada.

Preliminary results show more than 2,500 snowy owls being reported in 25 states and seven Canadian provinces. The big white owls are in the midst of an irruption, or a sudden invasion of a region in large numbers, which scientists attribute to a population boom in the birds and a scarcity of their preferred food, lemmings, in their normal range on the Arctic tundra.

Another early finding is that with the Great Lakes almost completely frozen, some species, such as white-winged scoter and long-tailed duck, have left the lakes and stopped at inland locations where they're not usually found at this time of year.

Punish the makers

#42216 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I agree except that I think it was the right thing to bail out our automakers although I am not saying it was all handled right but if a real war ever comes again we will need them.
I believe that Chapter 11 bankruptcy would have been a better alternative in this situation. Once the politicians got involved, especially the Obama administration, crony capitalism entered the fray and the unions were illegally taken care of at the expense of the bond holders.
Larry

Hurricane, WV

#42217 Feb 19, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I wrote posting under Dorkus Liberatus. That is Latin for "liberals are dorks", I am thinking about changing my handle to that permanently. But I am still waiting on someone from the left, other than George, to grow a backbone and criticize Obama.
Ok. I like him, but I will criticize his support for reductions in cost-of-living increases for people who receive social security.
Larry

Hurricane, WV

#42218 Feb 19, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
EBT food and cash !! you mouthern cluuckin lazy chits. dammmm I cant wait to see you get a job. then what are you going to do ? do you people vote for that occupier of the white house ?
I thought you were a fairly nice guy last night. At least you didn't insult me like some of they other guys did. Now you're getting mean, too.
Larry

Hurricane, WV

#42219 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. MSNBC is not a news organization, they are the propaganda machine for the Obama administration. They do The Mighty O's bidding.
I'm a liberal, but I would agree with that, George. Not exactly in those words, but I won't disagree with the point you're trying to make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Synergy 66,910
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min American Lady 182,628
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 45 min NTMD8OR 8,372
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 101,555
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) 1 hr And with that said 10
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 35,338
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Ken... (Oct '10) 6 hr Randy 10
More from around the web