Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42239 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
EBT stands for electronic benefits transfer or welfare check. My, these freeloaders are getting technical!
Actually, if you take just a second or two to think about it, it wouldn't have been the idea of those you refer to as freeloaders to begin transferring benefits electronically. It would have been the administrators of the program.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42240 Feb 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>adolf sir .... google .... is NBC liberal ? now I am telling you NBC is the right arm of the Obama sheeple and that man uses them to control the herd. that's why.
Is Fox the right arm of the Republican sheepies?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42241 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. MSNBC is not a news organization, they are the propaganda machine for the Obama administration. They do The Mighty O's bidding.
But, they started being a propaganda machine for Dems while Bush was president. And since you claim to be a Dem, I would think you would be okay with that.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42242 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush should not have invaded Iraq.
Bush should not have created Medicare Part D without adequate funding.
Bush should not have given tax breaks to upper income people and he should have given the middle class a much smaller tax break. However, in his defense, he was concerned with congress spending a surplus.
Bush should have done a better job of regulating Wall Street, although the democrats do have some culpability in the housing market collapse.
Bush should not have bailed out the auto makers. His "we have to abandon free market principals in order to save the free market" comment is a bunch of crap.
Bush should have paid more attention to warning signs prior to 9/11.
Bush over stepped his authority in spying on American citizens.
Bush's education policies like "no child left behind" have had mixed results and have forced teachers to focus more on testing than teaching.
Now will some liberal, any liberal grow a backbone and objectively evaluate Obama?
Didn't think you had it in you, MR. I'll give you kudos for that post.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42243 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if you take just a second or two to think about it, it wouldn't have been the idea of those you refer to as freeloaders to begin transferring benefits electronically. It would have been the administrators of the program.
You wasted space on Topix with that drivel?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#42244 Feb 20, 2014
Larry and Christian Dem are the same person.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42245 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down there cowboy! What harsh criticism! BWAHAHAHABWAHAHA!
So you said a lib would never criticize Obama and when he did it, you still harassed him.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42246 Feb 20, 2014
ronnie regan wrote:
<quoted text>i think you are a lieing jerk and a few other words i will not say .so there twit
The Republican personality in a nutshell.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42247 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem, maybe you would like to be the first liberal other thann George to grow a set and give us a critical analysis of Obama's job performance?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42248 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You wasted space on Topix with that drivel?
All space on Topix is a waste.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42249 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>So you said a lib would never criticize Obama and when he did it, you still harassed him.
You call that criticism? I suppose for the weak minded cheer leaders on the left, it probably passes as criticism.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#42250 Feb 20, 2014
I was just enjoying the peace and relative quiet. The conservatives just have a little idle chatter when they don't have a liberal to insult.
Here's what I think of President Obama.
He has done about as well as could be expected in the face of the unprecedented constant opposition and sniping from the right wing,
He has wasted too much time trying to cooperate with people who repeatedly refuse to. He should do more things on his own.
He's not progressive enough or green enough to suit me. As a lame duck he could do more to rein in the excesses of big corporations. He could do more to hasten the transition from fossil fuels to renewables and a new generation of nuclear reactors.
He could do more in the realms of education and scientific research and technology development.
He could do more to refurbish America's infrastructure.
He could do things to revive American manufacturing.
He could do things to reduce the defense budget to something more reasonable than the insane level it is at now.
I don't know the exact ways these things would be done, but surely there are some ways for him to move these things along.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#42251 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Christian Dem, maybe you would like to be the first liberal other thann George to grow a set and give us a critical analysis of Obama's job performance?
George is not a liberal, he is a coal industry tool who refuses to state one Democratic principle that he supports. Being registered as a Democrat in WV doesn't mean you think as one, and it sure doesn't make you a liberal.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42252 Feb 20, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
I was just enjoying the peace and relative quiet. The conservatives just have a little idle chatter when they don't have a liberal to insult.
Here's what I think of President Obama.
He has done about as well as could be expected in the face of the unprecedented constant opposition and sniping from the right wing,
He has wasted too much time trying to cooperate with people who repeatedly refuse to. He should do more things on his own.
He's not progressive enough or green enough to suit me. As a lame duck he could do more to rein in the excesses of big corporations. He could do more to hasten the transition from fossil fuels to renewables and a new generation of nuclear reactors.
He could do more in the realms of education and scientific research and technology development.
He could do more to refurbish America's infrastructure.
He could do things to revive American manufacturing.
He could do things to reduce the defense budget to something more reasonable than the insane level it is at now.
I don't know the exact ways these things would be done, but surely there are some ways for him to move these things along.
Thank you. While I don't necessarily agree with all of your points, I do agree with some of them and I admire you for having enough intestinal fortitude to voice a critical opinion.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42253 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
I don't think George claims to be a liberal. He says he is a Dem, but I don't think he would claim to be a liberal. Nor do I. As far as the critical analysis, I support, overall, what he stands for. Wouldn't completely agree with 100 percent of what he has done, but the vast majority of it. I am sure that is not what you wanted when you asked for a critical analysis, but I'm not too sure I could do one to your or even my satisfaction. But, if you will ask specific questions about his job performance, I will try to answer them.(I started to tell you that I would give you a critical analysis of his job performance when George gives us a critical analysis of what issues that most Democrats stand for he also believes in, but he hasn't answered that question in the few weeks I've been on here and it's obvious he won't. Actually, it's obvious he can't).
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42254 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that criticism? I suppose for the weak minded cheer leaders on the left, it probably passes as criticism.
How is it not criticism?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42255 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. While I don't necessarily agree with all of your points, I do agree with some of them and I admire you for having enough intestinal fortitude to voice a critical opinion.
That's the first statement you've made since I've been on here that was 100 percent decent and I will compliment you for that.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42257 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think George claims to be a liberal. He says he is a Dem, but I don't think he would claim to be a liberal. Nor do I. As far as the critical analysis, I support, overall, what he stands for. Wouldn't completely agree with 100 percent of what he has done, but the vast majority of it. I am sure that is not what you wanted when you asked for a critical analysis, but I'm not too sure I could do one to your or even my satisfaction. But, if you will ask specific questions about his job performance, I will try to answer them.(I started to tell you that I would give you a critical analysis of his job performance when George gives us a critical analysis of what issues that most Democrats stand for he also believes in, but he hasn't answered that question in the few weeks I've been on here and it's obvious he won't. Actually, it's obvious he can't).
Postings #42206 and #42250 will give you a guideline. I am not sure what George's analysis has to do with my question to you, however I guess that a poor excuse is better than none.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#42258 Feb 20, 2014
You people should just go ahead and screw each other, get it over with!
Hell you are probably all related anyway.
George

Dunbar, WV

#42259 Feb 20, 2014
I am on board. We must stop this global warming before we all freeze to death. Shut down the coal plants. Ban cars and factories. Ban farting.

It's back! Polar Vortex set to return next week - plunging temperatures in Midwest and Northeast to 35 degrees below normal

Midwest and East Coast are experiencing a thaw - but it will be short lived
Wintry storm will slam Midwest this weekend as temperatures plunge to 20F below normal - before the real biting weather arrives next week

Heavy snow will also be dumped on the area while the Northeast will be whipped by heavy winds and the South will get rain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min dixie 105,326
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min but 274,721
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DEMS LOSE AGAIN 109,976
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr WarForOil 83,980
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri The Kangaroo 758
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) Thu Donna Nelson 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 22 Rattlesnake Pete 901
More from around the web