Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#38420 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa.......Obama created no jobs and the jobs you refer to is mostly part time and low paying jobs. How about all the green jobs with his so called czars that all went belly up? What about a five year average of above 7% unemployment? What about 48% of Americans on some kind of entitlement program? What about when he started we were 9 trillion in national debt and now we are 17 trillion and rising? They are predicting we will be 20 trillion by the time he leaves office. I believe it for it took less then 5 years for Obama to add 8 trillion. So when is Obama going to be a leader and man up instead of looking for excuses?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#38421 Jan 23, 2014
Did you see where Glenn Beck is apologizing now. Like we should take that idiot at his word. I think he sees the ship is sinking. Lol
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#38422 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa........How about Davis who is running for govenor of Texas, for that was yesterday? What about Andrew Cuomo govenor of New York who wants to dictate who New York will accept? Both sides are morons and some kind of racist.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#38423 Jan 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
things sure are going great in america isnt that right libs. uh-huh. just dandy. now no-one has medical insurance. with the exception of the welfare worthless. yep just dandy isnt it libs.
I have mine so screw everyone else. Isn't that the republican motto?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38424 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
2010 —$1,294,000,000,000 8.7% deficit/GDP
2011 —$1,300,000,000,000 8.4% deficit/GDP
2012 —$1,087,000,000,000 6.8% deficit/GDP
2013 —$680,000,000,000 4.1% deficit/GDP
2014 —$560,000,000,000 3.3% deficit/GDP
This is how the hope and change is working out. Lmao
Lies. Lies LIES! They must be fudging the numbers. Same with any other figure that shows Obama isn't a monkey squatting in the White House.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#38425 Jan 23, 2014
Hey, if in the beginning God made Adam and Eve, then they had 2 sons that went on to marry. Who did they marry?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38426 Jan 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
no matter what you libbys try to pull over on us. its not going to work. the debt clock is a fact.
Yep. And it was started by - yep you guessed it - an admitted international war criminal and the last republican to hold national office, even though his daddy and brother got it for him.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#38427 Jan 23, 2014
Bacon.....online registration is another form for fraud to happen on bothsides. There are just somethings you have to do in person. I do not see what you are affraid of? You can register at any DMV or town hall and have them give you a picture ID. The mid terms are not until November and they have almost 3 years for the presidential election. Are people that lazy and dimwitted not to get a free ID? If you like the online voter registration then lets have online gun permits? No the liberals would surely lose their mind for that.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#38429 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa......I believe you are correct with the republican motto. The democrat motto is ....I have earned nothing so give me yours and we will share

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38430 Jan 23, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa.......Obama created no jobs and the jobs you refer to is mostly part time and low paying jobs. How about all the green jobs with his so called czars that all went belly up? What about a five year average of above 7% unemployment? What about 48% of Americans on some kind of entitlement program? What about when he started we were 9 trillion in national debt and now we are 17 trillion and rising? They are predicting we will be 20 trillion by the time he leaves office. I believe it for it took less then 5 years for Obama to add 8 trillion. So when is Obama going to be a leader and man up instead of looking for excuses?
- Created no jobs? He's created 5 million private sector jobs.
- What "green jobs" went belly up? Solyndra is one of hundreds of companies that failed under federal investment. Move on. It's meaningless. If you think green energy is a failure, you're blind. It's the future, and it's inevitable.
- Unemployment has dropped under Obama (after Bush's catastrophe drove it to nearly 10 percent) despite the GOP blocking 22 separate jobs bills. Imagine if we had GOP help for this nation.
- Who is "they" predicting? The annual deficit is dropping. When it reaches a surplus, the debt will fall. And no one has reduced the deficit as much as Obama. Ending the wars and the tax cuts for billionaires WORKED. There is no denying it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38431 Jan 23, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.....online registration is another form for fraud to happen on bothsides. There are just somethings you have to do in person. I do not see what you are affraid of? You can register at any DMV or town hall and have them give you a picture ID. The mid terms are not until November and they have almost 3 years for the presidential election. Are people that lazy and dimwitted not to get a free ID? If you like the online voter registration then lets have online gun permits? No the liberals would surely lose their mind for that.
It's REGISTRATION. Nothing to do with IDENTIFICATION at polls.

One serious question though. Why do you want people to show MORE identification at the polls? Even Pennsytucky's voter ID was overturned because the state couldn't prove ONE case of voter fraud. It's in your imagination. New laws won't fix imaginary problems.

We already have to register, update, check in at the correct precinct and match your registration card to the rolls already at the precinct. You want an extra layer of costly protection against nothing.

Teabag logic.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#38432 Jan 23, 2014
Bacon.......Then let us press charges on Bush and let it be done. Your problem is that you can not accept when Obama screws up. When Obama gets caught red handed and lies to you and then you are in denial. When it has been shown on video Obama's words that come from his mouth, then everyone else is to blame. Obama is in his 6th year and has not taken responsibility on anything. That is not the sign of a leader. Obama has even used the race card like a coward about his poll numbers. So you can continue to lie and race bait for him because Obama is a terrible president.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38433 Jan 23, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa........How about Davis who is running for govenor of Texas, for that was yesterday? What about Andrew Cuomo govenor of New York who wants to dictate who New York will accept? Both sides are morons and some kind of racist.
You're drinking from the Fox sippee cup again. Davis is changing the state of Texas, and is awesome. You're right though, her old man paid for one year of her Harvard education. She took out loans for the rest. What a scam. Of course, she still graduated Harvard law and is destroying tea baggers at a rate higher than Hillary, which is amazing. Because Hillary has been putting them over her knee for years.

Cuomo didn't "dictate" anything. Fox News has you programmed well.

They gave a million dollars to the Republican Governor's Association. So much for fair and balanced. They aren't a real news organization. They are a source of political commentary. If Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin hasn't proved that to you yet, this should.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38434 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Hey, if in the beginning God made Adam and Eve, then they had 2 sons that went on to marry. Who did they marry?
It's all a pretty gross story of incest. Seriously. And not just Adam and Eve, Don't forget about the flood, after which all animals came from the same two and got down within the family.

That explains the GOP's obvious chromosome challenges though.
George

Mayer, MN

#38435 Jan 23, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
We're stuck on the 16 year plateau issue because that is point I chose to talk about, because it is one that you and other deniers frequently bring up as proof of your point. A tiny sample of data does not negate all the other evidence. The temperature is still increasing, but at a slower rate. Your weekly paycheck amount may have hit a plateau since your last raise, but at the end of the year, you have a lot more money than you started with.
16 years is weather. A hundred years starts to be climate. A thousand years is climate. 16 years does not prove that a thousand year trend has ended. We can't wait until we hit the guardrail to realize that we should have slowed down when we saw that the road was getting icy. Some of the changes need to be made regardless of the situation. Fossil fuels will run out in the forseeable future. Before you blow through the inheritance from the rich uncle, you'd better have a steady job lined up (renewables), or you will be homeless.
You blather on with assertions you agree with, but you provide no links or proof. You reject anything I come up with if you don't like the website it came from. You might as well be trash-talking about sports. You have yet to offer proof (as in any pertinent link) that a short-term pause means the end of a long-term trend. I can't even say the data shows a short term reduction in the rate of increase, because you'll twist that around and say I caved on the whole issue. Apparently the only evidence you'll accept is whether or not you personally are dying of heat stroke. I can't waste any more time trying to beat sense into a tar baby. You were right, Bacon.
http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UuE6a7RO...
Some of the comments are pretty good, too.
Big number alert! Take off your shoes!
http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2013/0...
And here I thought you actually wanted to debate the issue. You like your severely narcissistic friend(CASE COSED on that one LOL) dont want to debate, you just want to say you are right and demand everyone agree with you. You dont want to discuss, you want to lecture. I think it is clear you dont have the intelligence to DISCUSS the issue, all you can do is repeat the global warming alarmist playbook. I have been civil and we were just getting started on the many complexities of the issue, and making progress,but like I said, now I see you dont want to discuss, you just want someone to agree with your Mother Jones flow charts and join the cult of the brainless Obamazombies. Initially I figured it was a waste of my time also but figure what will it hurt to try. It takes more than just repeating what someone else said to debate and have an adult discussion, something you obviously cant do. Like most Obamazombies, the ability to being able to think and reason for yourself seems to be grossly lacking. You can only repeat what someone else says, not think independently. I wonder if it was the fact i used your own Politifact link to PROVE the temperature stopped rising 16 years ago. And BTW, I wasnt trying to use that FACT to prove global warming doesnt exist. Have a nice day.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#38436 Jan 23, 2014
Bacon is crying and lying again. Plus his memory has gone about green jobs and unemployment. It is a fact that Obama has had unemployment above 7%. It finally came down to 6.7% in December and that is still a crappy number. And we have to wait and see if it still goes down or up and I said we would know by Febuary if it was due to the holiday seasons. If you look into the green jobs with his radical czar he put incontrol of, they did go belly up. Did you not read the news or tv back then? How about the 8 trillion Obama has added to the nation debt in less then 5 years. The most any president has done and he did that in just about one term and still going. How about losing our national credit rating? When can you admit Obama sucks as a president to? Sheeple

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38437 Jan 23, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.......Then let us press charges on Bush and let it be done. Your problem is that you can not accept when Obama screws up. When Obama gets caught red handed and lies to you and then you are in denial. When it has been shown on video Obama's words that come from his mouth, then everyone else is to blame. Obama is in his 6th year and has not taken responsibility on anything. That is not the sign of a leader. Obama has even used the race card like a coward about his poll numbers. So you can continue to lie and race bait for him because Obama is a terrible president.
When he gets caught screwing up, I'll accept it. He boofed the keep your plan thing, then he adjusted the law and fixed it. Big deal. A million people didn't die. A million people had to spend an hour picking out new (better) insurance.

Obama has taken responsibility for ALL OF YOUR PARTY'S CATASTROPHES and fixed them, while you dumbasses OBSTRUCT him. You are the ones that need to take some responsibility. None of them were elected to obstruct, they were elected to act.

Race will always be a factor with you dumbasses, Every time you say you aren't racist some dumb tea-bagging racist says something racist. You can't deny that. Obama's poll numbers are out of a possible 60 percent because 40 percent won't approve of him even if he turns out to be Christ himself. Because he's black.

How else do you explain the obstructionism that was PLANNED and admitted to BEFORE he took office? Still haven't had an explanation for that...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38438 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And here I thought you actually wanted to debate the issue. You like your severely narcissistic friend(CASE COSED on that one LOL) dont want to debate, you just want to say you are right and demand everyone agree with you. You dont want to discuss, you want to lecture. I think it is clear you dont have the intelligence to DISCUSS the issue, all you can do is repeat the global warming alarmist playbook. I have been civil and we were just getting started on the many complexities of the issue, and making progress,but like I said, now I see you dont want to discuss, you just want someone to agree with your Mother Jones flow charts and join the cult of the brainless Obamazombies. Initially I figured it was a waste of my time also but figure what will it hurt to try. It takes more than just repeating what someone else said to debate and have an adult discussion, something you obviously cant do. Like most Obamazombies, the ability to being able to think and reason for yourself seems to be grossly lacking. You can only repeat what someone else says, not think independently. I wonder if it was the fact i used your own Politifact link to PROVE the temperature stopped rising 16 years ago. And BTW, I wasnt trying to use that FACT to prove global warming doesnt exist. Have a nice day.
Told ya,

George, until you say what evidence you will accept, it isn't a debate. So far you will accept none from any source (except BP employees). That isn't a viable position.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38439 Jan 23, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon is crying and lying again. Plus his memory has gone about green jobs and unemployment. It is a fact that Obama has had unemployment above 7%. It finally came down to 6.7% in December and that is still a crappy number. And we have to wait and see if it still goes down or up and I said we would know by Febuary if it was due to the holiday seasons. If you look into the green jobs with his radical czar he put incontrol of, they did go belly up. Did you not read the news or tv back then? How about the 8 trillion Obama has added to the nation debt in less then 5 years. The most any president has done and he did that in just about one term and still going. How about losing our national credit rating? When can you admit Obama sucks as a president to? Sheeple
Obama inherited Bush's catastrophe of 10 percent unemployment, He has dropped it since. Even with the GOP blocking 22 separate jobs bills.

Do you think Bush crashing the economy was free? Do you think that when a president leaves office in disgrace that his calamities leave with him?

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#38440 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And here I thought you actually wanted to debate the issue. You like your severely narcissistic friend(CASE COSED on that one LOL) dont want to debate, you just want to say you are right and demand everyone agree with you. You dont want to discuss, you want to lecture. I think it is clear you dont have the intelligence to DISCUSS the issue, all you can do is repeat the global warming alarmist playbook. I have been civil and we were just getting started on the many complexities of the issue, and making progress,but like I said, now I see you dont want to discuss, you just want someone to agree with your Mother Jones flow charts and join the cult of the brainless Obamazombies. Initially I figured it was a waste of my time also but figure what will it hurt to try. It takes more than just repeating what someone else said to debate and have an adult discussion, something you obviously cant do. Like most Obamazombies, the ability to being able to think and reason for yourself seems to be grossly lacking. You can only repeat what someone else says, not think independently. I wonder if it was the fact i used your own Politifact link to PROVE the temperature stopped rising 16 years ago. And BTW, I wasnt trying to use that FACT to prove global warming doesnt exist. Have a nice day.

It's a waste of time because you're making it one. Spouting assertions, rejecting data, and then saying you won is not a debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Mechanic_45 85,801
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Injudgement 233,684
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 46 min jeb stuart 83,068
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMP GOD EMPEROR 105,434
Election Who do you support for County Clerk-Recorder in... (Oct '10) Thu OnlyTheTruth 2
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Thu Edith 26
Election Who's got your vote in the Massachusetts Attorn... (Oct '14) Thu Not a criminal 4
More from around the web