Love it!

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#38397 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
I just saw a bumper sticker saying, Bush and Cheney for PRISON. Lol
Love it!
How about the one that says "My dog has created more shovel ready jobs than Obama"?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38398 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
I just saw a bumper sticker saying, Bush and Cheney for PRISON. Lol
Love it!
no you didnt. stop fibbing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38399 Jan 23, 2014
bush / cheney / racists .... same ole song and dance.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#38401 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Dude are you seriously that mentally disturbed that you can not allow other people to have a conversation on their own without you interjecting your narcissistic lies and hostility into it? Are you that far gone? Are you so mentally ill that you cant socially interact with other even sorta normally? I asked for a civil discussion. You claimed that you like the hostility and incivility. I am trying to have a one on one conversation with someone else. I have asked you several times to mind your own business and let us talk without you lies and narcissism interrupting. Someone who isnt mentally ill and can socially interact with others in even a halfway normal manner would stop interjecting their opinion where it isnt wanted. Can you not see you need help? Seriously man, you need mental help. You are a delusional narcissist with God only knows how many mental disorders. Please get some help and let me and Damn have a conversation completely without your input. I know that is like asking water not to be wet but I will ask anyway, it helps show others how bad off you really are.
Do you think Bacon is ANAL.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#38402 Jan 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
bush / cheney / racists .... same ole song and dance.
More lies, deception, and deflection. Straight from the liberal's handbook.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#38403 Jan 23, 2014
If this global warming gets any worse, I think theirs going to be some serious freezing.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#38404 Jan 23, 2014
3246000 jobs Obama created since he first took office. Not too bad. How many did your idiot Bush create? Loser.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38405 Jan 23, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
If this global warming gets any worse, I think theirs going to be some serious freezing.
Big surprise. The idiot that thinks Jeb Bush is - read his lips - the next president is a climate change denier.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#38406 Jan 23, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think Bacon is ANAL.
Depends on her age and appearance.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#38407 Jan 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the one that says "My dog has created more shovel ready jobs than Obama"?
It's unfortunate that the only jobs you guys can take require a shovel.

Ravenswood

#38409 Jan 23, 2014
How about the one that says "My dog has created more shovel ready jobs than
When Bush began his first term in January 2001, total nonfarm employment was 132.47 million. When his second term began four years later, it was 132.45 million, or effectively zero job growth.
I'm sure your dog is smarter than you, moron.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-newman/...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#38410 Jan 23, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
We're stuck on the 16 year plateau issue because that is point I chose to talk about, because it is one that you and other deniers frequently bring up as proof of your point. A tiny sample of data does not negate all the other evidence. The temperature is still increasing, but at a slower rate. Your weekly paycheck amount may have hit a plateau since your last raise, but at the end of the year, you have a lot more money than you started with.
16 years is weather. A hundred years starts to be climate. A thousand years is climate. 16 years does not prove that a thousand year trend has ended. We can't wait until we hit the guardrail to realize that we should have slowed down when we saw that the road was getting icy. Some of the changes need to be made regardless of the situation. Fossil fuels will run out in the forseeable future. Before you blow through the inheritance from the rich uncle, you'd better have a steady job lined up (renewables), or you will be homeless.
You blather on with assertions you agree with, but you provide no links or proof. You reject anything I come up with if you don't like the website it came from. You might as well be trash-talking about sports. You have yet to offer proof (as in any pertinent link) that a short-term pause means the end of a long-term trend. I can't even say the data shows a short term reduction in the rate of increase, because you'll twist that around and say I caved on the whole issue. Apparently the only evidence you'll accept is whether or not you personally are dying of heat stroke. I can't waste any more time trying to beat sense into a tar baby. You were right, Bacon.
http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UuE6a7RO...
Some of the comments are pretty good, too.
Big number alert! Take off your shoes!
http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2013/0...
You'll never get his evidence and he'll never accept any. It's literally an exercise in ignorance.

Ravenswood

#38411 Jan 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>no you didnt. stop fibbing.
http://www.cafepress.com/+bush-cheney+bumper-...

Dip wade! Why don't you order a few.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#38413 Jan 23, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
We're stuck on the 16 year plateau issue because that is point I chose to talk about, because it is one that you and other deniers frequently bring up as proof of your point. A tiny sample of data does not negate all the other evidence. The temperature is still increasing, but at a slower rate. Your weekly paycheck amount may have hit a plateau since your last raise, but at the end of the year, you have a lot more money than you started with.
16 years is weather. A hundred years starts to be climate. A thousand years is climate. 16 years does not prove that a thousand year trend has ended. We can't wait until we hit the guardrail to realize that we should have slowed down when we saw that the road was getting icy. Some of the changes need to be made regardless of the situation. Fossil fuels will run out in the forseeable future. Before you blow through the inheritance from the rich uncle, you'd better have a steady job lined up (renewables), or you will be homeless.
You blather on with assertions you agree with, but you provide no links or proof. You reject anything I come up with if you don't like the website it came from. You might as well be trash-talking about sports. You have yet to offer proof (as in any pertinent link) that a short-term pause means the end of a long-term trend. I can't even say the data shows a short term reduction in the rate of increase, because you'll twist that around and say I caved on the whole issue. Apparently the only evidence you'll accept is whether or not you personally are dying of heat stroke. I can't waste any more time trying to beat sense into a tar baby. You were right, Bacon.
http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UuE6a7RO...
Some of the comments are pretty good, too.
Big number alert! Take off your shoes!
http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2013/0...
Even though Mother Jones isn't a science-gathering organization and even though they only report data, since it's reported there, it is invalid in George's eyes. I know that makes no sense whatsoever, but neither does denying science.

And he has no qualms about doing that.

You're about to see the discussion go from denial to "forget the data - it isn't worth the money." Which is equally ignorant, because creating new, clean energy sources is a complete inevitability.

Ravenswood

#38415 Jan 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
2010 $1,294,000,000,000 8.7% deficit/GDP
2011 $1,300,000,000,000 8.4% deficit/GDP
2012 $1,087,000,000,000 6.8% deficit/GDP
2013 $680,000,000,000 4.1% deficit/GDP
2014 $560,000,000,000 3.3% deficit/GDP

This is how the hope and change is working out. Lmao

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#38417 Jan 23, 2014
I can't wait to see how the GOP goes apeshit whacko over the new push to allow online voter registration. They will lose their minds if people can start the voting process online (kids and smart people) and NOT have to show an NRA card at the poll.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38418 Jan 23, 2014
no matter what you libbys try to pull over on us. its not going to work. the debt clock is a fact.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38419 Jan 23, 2014
things sure are going great in america isnt that right libs. uh-huh. just dandy. now no-one has medical insurance. with the exception of the welfare worthless. yep just dandy isnt it libs.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#38420 Jan 23, 2014
Melissa.......Obama created no jobs and the jobs you refer to is mostly part time and low paying jobs. How about all the green jobs with his so called czars that all went belly up? What about a five year average of above 7% unemployment? What about 48% of Americans on some kind of entitlement program? What about when he started we were 9 trillion in national debt and now we are 17 trillion and rising? They are predicting we will be 20 trillion by the time he leaves office. I believe it for it took less then 5 years for Obama to add 8 trillion. So when is Obama going to be a leader and man up instead of looking for excuses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Limbertwig 175,933
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 min Chilli J 100,805
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min The WB 63,109
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min xxxrayted 34,954
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr WFO 82,675
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 6 hr Julia 4,233
Election Who are you voting for in the Ohio Governor race? 7 hr Tell it All 80
More from around the web