Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#36088 Dec 31, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
John Adams was such a badass. Even when he wasn't brewing beer:

"Although the detail of the formation of the American governments is at present little known or regarded either in Europe or in America, it may hereafter become an object of curiosity. It will never be pretended that any persons employed in that service had interviews with the gods, or were in any degree under the influence of Heaven, more than those at work upon ships or houses, or laboring in merchandise or agriculture; it will forever be acknowledged that these governments were contrived merely by the use of reason and the senses.”

In other words, this country ain't shit yet, but I think it will be. When it is, I sure as hell hope everyone realizes there wasn't any Jesus freak bullshit behind it. It was people - laborers - who used REASON to build it.

I've always said the tea baggers would HATE our founding fathers - they spoke multiple languages, studied science and hung out in Paris.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#36089 Dec 31, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa......I would vote for Warren but would never vote for Hilary. I know the carpetbagger from New York and only morons from NYC like her and the rest of the state hated her. This is from experience and not your fantasy. There is still almost 3 years and bothsides will gain and lose during that time. Which ever side has the momentum on the last year will win unless their canidate is a moron. Hilary also has a track record of saying and doing stupid stuff. So lets see if she wins the nomination first before you crown her queen.
You have no candidate.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36090 Dec 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as the misogynist in me wants to disagree, it's a welcome inevitability. Women have caught up over the past 25 years to the point where there are a solid number of accomplished, brilliant female politicians. Taking power is simply the next step because they're more effective than their male counterparts in all branches of government. Elizabeth Warren hasn't gotten anywhere because she's a woman. She's gotten where she is because she is a stone-cold genius.
Since she is a Cherokee, maybe she can smokeum peace pipe with Putin. BWAHAHAHABWAHAHA !!! The only bigger idiots than Warren are dumb ass women like Melissa Harris the Idiot and queers like Bacon Hater.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#36091 Dec 31, 2013
Let's get those coal mines up and running. We don't want China to pull ahead.
A clinic dedicated to treating victims of China’s notorious smog has opened its doors in Sichuan Provence, southwest China.
Wang Qixun, a doctor at Chengdu No. 7 People’s Hospital, which runs the clinic, told the A.P. that over 100 people have already received treatment in the clinic’s first week. Patients’ symptoms range from coughs and sore or itching throats, to asthma and cardiovascular problems.
China has garnered a lot of undesired publicity over the last year for its growing air pollution crisis. A major source is its 2,300 (and growing) dirty coal plants. In January, Beijing experienced its worst air pollution on record — levels of particulate matter topped out at 723 micrograms per cubic meter. The World Health Organization (WHO) considers 25 or less micrograms per cubic meter ideal for human health. Above 300 is considered hazardous. In October, air pollution nearly shut down the entire city of Harbin, and in December, extreme air pollution forced children and the elderly in Shanghai behind closed doors and windows for at least seven days.
I have a close friend who lives in Shanghai 10 months out of the year, His pictures and stories are atrocious. He claims, however, that the Chinese youth are more appalled at the environment than any American youth and will likely lead in new energy development. I don't doubt him. You can just look at these threads and see that many Americans are in denial of the problem in the first place.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36092 Dec 31, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Since she is a Cherokee, maybe she can smokeum peace pipe with Putin. BWAHAHAHABWAHAHA !!! The only bigger idiots than Warren are dumb ass women like Melissa Harris the Idiot and queers like Bacon Hater.
You dumb ass tea baggers are the ones worried about gays having rights and that's because you are paranoid about your own gay thoughts. That's why you all jumped on the vagina band wagon. So, again, step back in your out house and go on with your fantasies, what ever they are, loser.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#36093 Dec 31, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like a Democratic National Committee campaign ad. All in one disjointed, quasi-English sentence you've managed to alienate and hate American Indians, all women and the entire homosexual community.

Keep up the good work.

Ravenswood

#36094 Dec 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no candidate.
There's always Rafael Edward Cruz.

Ravenswood

#36095 Dec 31, 2013
Although, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz says he has started the process to officially renounce his Canadian citizenship. How do you know he won't do the same here? He's a loser.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36096 Dec 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like a Democratic National Committee campaign ad. All in one disjointed, quasi-English sentence you've managed to alienate and hate American Indians, all women and the entire homosexual community.
Keep up the good work.
No, I managed to point out that yet one more dumb ass liberal is stretching the truth in order to gain votes. The people who should be offended are the Cherokees for being used as a pawn by a dumb ass like Warren. Not all women are ignorant, but the vast majority of liberal ones are. And as for being a queer, that is your cross to bear, not mine.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#36097 Dec 31, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that we are going to have another Clinton in the White House engaging in oral sex?
Gross.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#36098 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
He's the best you have going but Hillary will chew him up and spit him out.
I think shutting down the bridge buried him.
Christie can't win a GOP primary. He's been photographed with black people and he wasn't wearing a hood.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36099 Dec 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross.
Hey, she is your fantasy, not mine.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#36100 Dec 31, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but man, there's a line. I have a thing for 18-22 year old skinny, tanned chicks with disproportionately large boobs. What you said made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Ravenswood

#36101 Dec 31, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
RuPaul is your fantasy, that touches all you fantasies.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36102 Dec 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie can't win a GOP primary. He's been photographed with black people and he wasn't wearing a hood.
That has to be disgraceful to democrats who started the KKK. And since Christie is a democrat posing as a RHINO (fat ass) and a RINO (no spine), he has to be an embarrassment to the democrats.
Jimmy Karen Love

Matawan, NJ

#36103 Dec 31, 2013
How tall are all your trucks?

Ravenswood

#36104 Dec 31, 2013
According to a Gallup Poll, President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton are the most admired man and woman in the United States.
Lol HAPPY NEW YEAR!

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#36105 Dec 31, 2013
According to a Gallup Poll, President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton are the most admired man and woman in the United States.
Lol HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hillary is also the most admired woman in the world.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36106 Dec 31, 2013
Lol HAPPY NEW YEAR!
can i keep my insurance ?
donkey

Fairfax, VA

#36107 Dec 31, 2013
Lol HAPPY NEW YEAR!
April Fools Day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 23 min The WindBag 118,302
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Liberal 108
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Bannon sings like... 110,435
Election Who do you support for Chief Financial Officer ... (Oct '10) Tue Just a fiar 224
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Mon That one 171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Rhode Islan... (Dec '14) Sun Interesting idea 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jan 14 FireFellow44 21
More from around the web