Comments
32,881 - 32,900 of 57,163 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#35996 Dec 30, 2013
Pure Class: MSNBC Panel Mocks Romney Family Over Black Adopted Child

This truly says it all for the almighty liberals who love everyone. Can you believe a panel of people making fun of a adopted baby Mitt Romney is holding. These people all should have there heads examined and be taken off tv.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/1...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35997 Dec 30, 2013
eco religion. thats what it is.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35998 Dec 30, 2013
without co2 all plants die off. be careful libbys.. you extremists.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35999 Dec 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Pure Class: MSNBC Panel Mocks Romney Family Over Black Adopted Child
This truly says it all for the almighty liberals who love everyone. Can you believe a panel of people making fun of a adopted baby Mitt Romney is holding. These people all should have there heads examined and be taken off tv.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/1...
ive never seen her show. whats her claim to fame ?

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#36000 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
without co2 all plants die off. be careful libbys.. you extremists.
You have got to be the STUPIDEST piece of sh*t on Earth.

Over 90 percent of CO2 is created naturally by respiration, vegetation, vegetation rot, and animal decomposition. Natural CO2 emissions are what create the VERY delicate balance that make up the greenhouse gases that keep the planet hospitable to life. It the EXCESS CO2 created by man during the burning of fossil fuels that is creating an imbalance that is "warming" the Earth.

Are you SERIOUSLY so f*cking stupid that you do not know that Earth is inhabitable because of natural CO2 emissions? HOW IN THE F*CK DO YOU THINK THE EARTH WAS HOSPITABLE TO ANIMALS AND OTHER LIFE BEFORE MAN EXISTED AND STARTED BURNING FOSSIL FUELS?!

You are LITERALLY mentally disabled!

Do you never even once THINK or RESEARCH something before you post?
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36001 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>ive never seen her show. whats her claim to fame ?
Go to the link roo and see how these trashy no class people talk about a baby. They should all be fired.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#36002 Dec 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Pure Class: MSNBC Panel Mocks Romney Family Over Black Adopted Child
This truly says it all for the almighty liberals who love everyone. Can you believe a panel of people making fun of a adopted baby Mitt Romney is holding. These people all should have there heads examined and be taken off tv.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/1...
That was great!!

"It really shows the diversification of the Republican Party." Too funny.

They weren't mocking anyone. They were pointing out the obvious. The whitest family in America, bar none, and a guy who has said more terrible things about the urban poor than anyone still taken seriously in politics (for a republican).

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36003 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
without co2 all plants die off. be careful libbys.. you extremists.
Do you still believe that a plant will suck all the oxygen out of a hospital room? Then why don't greenhouse workers have to wear oxygen tanks? It's complicated, but beyond a certain point, too much CO2 can be bad for plants.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/co2-plant-foo...
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11655-c...
http://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/libr...
http://news.stanford.edu/pr/02/jasperplots124...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36004 Dec 30, 2013
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still believe that a plant will suck all the oxygen out of a hospital room? Then why don't greenhouse workers have to wear oxygen tanks? It's complicated, but beyond a certain point, too much CO2 can be bad for plants.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/co2-plant-foo...
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11655-c...
http://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/libr...
http://news.stanford.edu/pr/02/jasperplots124...
plants dont suck oxy they suck co2 and turn it into oxygen. photosynthis. co2 is the air plants breath isnt it ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36005 Dec 30, 2013
ok. i read you site. sorry you alrady knew that.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36006 Dec 30, 2013
Melissa Harris-Perry is a race baiter and hypocritical bigot. this has already been proven. That is why bacon loves her.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36007 Dec 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That was great!!
"It really shows the diversification of the Republican Party." Too funny.
They weren't mocking anyone. They were pointing out the obvious. The whitest family in America, bar none, and a guy who has said more terrible things about the urban poor than anyone still taken seriously in politics (for a republican).
Nope you are wrong. You know they crossed a line even to bring up that sweet little boy. You only agree with it because you hate Romney because he has money and a strong moral family. You think it is funny because you are a racist plain and simple the rest of us who are not morally defective can see how awful these people truly are to make fun a child and his family.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36008 Dec 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa Harris-Perry is a race baiter and hypocritical bigot. this has already been proven. That is why bacon loves her.
Racism is an ugly thing and this lady and her crew just shows us who the real dangerous racist are in this world.

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#36009 Dec 30, 2013
Romney has a "strong moral family." Is that why they favor taking away welfare benefits even though more than half of recipients work full time but only earn a minimum wage that Romney doesn't favor increasing? Is their "morality" the reason why they pay a far lower percentage of their income in taxes than a family earning $40,000, and they wish to lower their percentage even more?

Let's not kid ourselves here -- Mormons are NOT good people, and they sure as hell aren't moral people. I've worked for Mormons that wouldn't give hard-working employees livable wages or benefits even when it was well within their ability to do so.

Also, let's not forget their INSANE beliefs. Mormons make Christians look rational and that's saying something.

And wasn't Romney the first to implement the conservative idea that would become the Affordable Care Act? It's amazing how short-sighted and contradictory you idiots are. You hate a conservative healthcare plan Romney was the first to introduce, but when a black president implements it -- YOU LOSE YOUR GODD*MN SH*T.

I think we all know who the REAL racists are here.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#36010 Dec 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you are wrong. You know they crossed a line even to bring up that sweet little boy. You only agree with it because you hate Romney because he has money and a strong moral family. You think it is funny because you are a racist plain and simple the rest of us who are not morally defective can see how awful these people truly are to make fun a child and his family.
Strong moral family? He believes in having multiple wives and wears special underwear to ward off evil spirits (and fire). Not to mention he thinks 47 percent of this country are unemployed and lazy (which includes all retirees and veterans).

You have to admit that baby - as adorable as it is - is in for a little different experience with that crew.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#36011 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>ive never seen her show. whats her claim to fame ?
She's kinda hot in a nerdy way. I like the lisp.

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#36012 Dec 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J7KZHE2pwoYXX
Obama is the anti-christ, and the proof is here.
Once again Bacon is a liar. The first words out of most people's mouths when they see Obama are "Oh Jesus Christ"!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#36013 Dec 30, 2013
There's no hope for a country that makes you choose between a black Muslim terrorist and a communist Mormon heretic.

The last thing this country needs is another black baby growin up to be a drug sellin black panther like Obsama Been Smokin Crack!

Palin is the only thing that can save this country and until she's runnin for president against whatever pro sodomite libby the dumbocrats put up, there's no use to vote.

Palin knows the word of God.

Read the Bible

It IS God's word.

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#36014 Dec 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong moral family? He believes in having multiple wives and wears special underwear to ward off evil spirits (and fire). Not to mention he thinks 47 percent of this country are unemployed and lazy (which includes all retirees and veterans).
You have to admit that baby - as adorable as it is - is in for a little different experience with that crew.
So now liberals are concerned about veterans? Where was your outrage when democrats helped to pass a federal budget, which screwed veterans, a couple of weeks ago?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#36015 Dec 30, 2013
Christian Warrior wrote:
There's no hope for a country that makes you choose between a black Muslim terrorist and a communist Mormon heretic.
The last thing this country needs is another black baby growin up to be a drug sellin black panther like Obsama Been Smokin Crack!
Palin is the only thing that can save this country and until she's runnin for president against whatever pro sodomite libby the dumbocrats put up, there's no use to vote.
Palin knows the word of God.
Read the Bible
It IS God's word.
Why is the republican party dead and laughed at?

Case rested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 min Waco 1909 59,058
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min BAS 146,115
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min Bud 75,200
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 29 min Living Wage 3,076
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,899
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 151,375
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Brett Weir 15,965
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••