Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35916 Dec 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://www.upworthy.com/his-fi rst-4-sentences-are-interestin g-the-5th-blew-my-mind-and-mad e-me-a-little-sick-2
I know you tea baggers won't listen to this.
i started to but after the first three sentences i knew where it was going. im gonna google that guy and see if hes a libby.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35918 Dec 30, 2013
ozone holes open close, move around, and the planet has global warming and cooling trends. liberals will never admit to it because they are little al gore goose steppers. coal is a dirty fuel and it leaves ash on cars out in the parking lots of factories that burn it. lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35919 Dec 30, 2013
melissa your buddy green is a liberal. i could tell right off the bat. sorry but i didnt watch.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35921 Dec 30, 2013
post something from FOX about obsama care. i will watch that because its the most widely watched news channel there is. i like it because they arnt screamers like MSNBC .
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35922 Dec 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://www.upworthy.com/his-fi rst-4-sentences-are-interestin g-the-5th-blew-my-mind-and-mad e-me-a-little-sick-2
I know you tea baggers won't listen to this.
That is rather interesting and most of it is true.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#35923 Dec 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this load of horse shit. What a bunch of lies. It is hilarious, a few weeks ago it was 97% of scientists, then it went to 98%. Now spacey claims 99%. Hahahaha Debunked nonsense.
Point is, you're arguing with pretty much every scientist on the planet not employed by a polluter (like your idiot goddess from Georgia who is employed by BP). And when the subject IS SCIENCE, the scientists win.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#35924 Dec 30, 2013
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/29/phil-...
Phil likes the young girls, 15 years old. If you have a daughter or granddaughter, this should make you sick. If it doesn't, you are as much a pervert as he.

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35925 Dec 30, 2013
Israel is doing something reasonable and moral by funding all abortions for women ages 20 -33 beginning next year as part of their ongoing universal healthcare reform.

It's always nice to see someone getting it right.

http://gawker.com/israel-plans-to-pay-for-all...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#35926 Dec 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2 013/12/29/phil-robertson-marri age-advice/
Phil likes the young girls, 15 years old. If you have a daughter or granddaughter, this should make you sick. If it doesn't, you are as much a pervert as he.
You know this is not accurate so why even post it. He married his wife when she was 16 and he was almost 18. What he said is back years ago people believed in marrying young. If you listen to the whole thing you would understand that .
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#35927 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Israel is doing something reasonable and moral by funding all abortions for women ages 20 -33 beginning next year as part of their ongoing universal healthcare reform.
It's always nice to see someone getting it right.
http://gawker.com/israel-plans-to-pay-for-all...
I understand that you are for abortion. What do you think about a universal Death Penalty law?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35928 Dec 30, 2013
cowboy ... when you say scientists it worries me because there are a hell of a lot of idiots that are scientists..if one of these idiots tells you something do you take it as fact ?
Rdge Runr

Hockessin, DE

#35929 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i openly admit im a republican and i listen closely to the tea bagger movement.
i listen to teabager movemnt too. me an you ar alike
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35930 Dec 30, 2013
shifting weather patterns. ice melting or freezing. doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
Jimmy Karen Love

Matawan, NJ

#35931 Dec 30, 2013
Wow just look at all the BS being flung around! You people LIE so much you believe yourselves!

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35932 Dec 30, 2013
The death penalty has never worked as a deterrent (states that have implemented the death penalty have actually seen violent crime increase although this probably has more to do with conservative policies that increase economic equality in those states).

Also, let's not forget that adults are cognizant while small lumps of unrecognizable flesh are not.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35933 Dec 30, 2013
ice core samples taken from greenland show some of the story of warming and cooling planet temps.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35934 Dec 30, 2013
you guys on the left want to pick and choose scientists who you listen to. any other alternative is out of the question.

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35935 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
cowboy ... when you say scientists it worries me because there are a hell of a lot of idiots that are scientists..if one of these idiots tells you something do you take it as fact ?
The majority of scientists are scientists because they believe in fact as supported by the scientific method and quantifiable results. Conservatives on the other hand, choose to believe whatever the f*ck they goddamn want.

I'll take the results of those that gave us the polio vaccine, penicillin, and got us to the moon over those that have no Phds and believe in a sky fairy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35936 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
The death penalty has never worked as a deterrent (states that have implemented the death penalty have actually seen violent crime increase although this probably has more to do with conservative policies that increase economic equality in those states).
Also, let's not forget that adults are cognizant while small lumps of unrecognizable flesh are not.
personally i would feel better watching timothy mcvey go into a deep and restful sleep if i had a child of 5 years old in kindergarten. i would get some closure. must be because im conservative.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35937 Dec 30, 2013
heal my wounds would be closer i think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 278,976
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min Commodore Jedi 107,089
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in New York's ... (Nov '14) 1 hr Searching 2
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Muck 83,990
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr DNC RIP 2017 110,054
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr positronium 6,494
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr researcher 8,710
More from around the web