Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Powellton, WV

#35254 Dec 22, 2013
Lmao @ the twisted thinking of the Obamazombies. Now there are no good guys or bad guys. Will their idiocy never end? LMAO
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35255 Dec 22, 2013
the democrats fear the first and second amendments and they messing with the fourth really bad. shall i post you tube videos ? here is a list of the offenders. the homosexuals against duck. obama/feinstein gun grab. and napotiano (obamas hire) giving cops unlimited power to do what ever they want.
George

Powellton, WV

#35256 Dec 22, 2013
The facts. Because of a good guy with a gun the bad guy with a gun, the coward he is, shot himself in the head instead of killing more innocent people. Had it not been for the good guy with a gun how many more would be dead? We will never know for sure but if it was even just ONE it shows the real solution is more armed good guys. We have tried the sprinkle the pixie dust and pray bad things wont happen solution and the nanny state restrict guns for the good guys solution and guess what, neither of those fairytales did a damn thing. A good guy with a gun DID do something, he put an end to this rampage.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35257 Dec 22, 2013
i want you liberals to quit being yes men and women to obama big government takeover projects or else we will destroy you in the 2014, 16 elections and your party members know it too dont they.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35258 Dec 22, 2013
you liberals want to trash and burn the united states constitution. ever wonder why obama studied it so much ? obama wants you obey the government and if he suspects you of resistance he will spy on you or sick the I.R.S. on you. make no mistake people.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#35259 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
The facts. Because of a good guy with a gun the bad guy with a gun, the coward he is, shot himself in the head instead of killing more innocent people. Had it not been for the good guy with a gun how many more would be dead? We will never know for sure but if it was even just ONE it shows the real solution is more armed good guys. We have tried the sprinkle the pixie dust and pray bad things wont happen solution and the nanny state restrict guns for the good guys solution and guess what, neither of those fairytales did a damn thing. A good guy with a gun DID do something, he put an end to this rampage.
Who was the good guy and how did "he end it?"

And George, good guys and bad guys are in comic books and stories for children. The real world isn't a comic book. It's a non-fiction novel. Ever read one? You should try it out,
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35260 Dec 22, 2013
if a liberal sees a gun they yell "hes got a gun" and call the police for no clucking reason other than just walking down the street. folks this is our right and its tough titty if your afraid of my AK47.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35261 Dec 22, 2013
i find it annoying that liberals talk a big story about civil rights for everyone but lord forbid if they see a christmas display. OH WE HAVE TO BAN THAT !!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35262 Dec 22, 2013
im not chitting you .... liberals want to ban all sorts of toy guns. they think it teaches children violence. you libs dont know everything but you insist you do. http://youtu.be/RryiWq7TzmE
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35264 Dec 22, 2013
Spacey wrote that one men with small d@cks own guns. I bet he has alot of guns stored is his mom's basement next to his xbox and his fold out bed/couch
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35265 Dec 22, 2013
I have said this before and the sheeple have no answer for it is the truth. We have enough laws on the books about gun control and we are not enforcing them. You keep saying the right is crying that Obama and the liberals want to take their guns. But the way all of you and the left wing nuts jobs talk, that is exactly what you want. If you regulate it to death and take guns away that only helps the black market. They get to charge more money for their illegal guns. The only ones who will be able to afford guns will be the crimminals for illegal activities. So what are you going to do when normal citizens get denied their right to bear arms and the crimminals have them? For the crimminals already have them illegally and do you think they are affraid of the law or even Obama?

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35266 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh. You are not allowed to participate in this discussion since you...

1. Are not aware of other country's gun control policies and how effective they have been.

2. Think that ignorant NRA statements like "If you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have em" is a fact-based statement.

You are in a minority of idiots that choose to own something more likely to kill a family member.

Get lost bozo.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35267 Dec 22, 2013
About the illegal immigration, everyone knows it is more then what dingledick bacon bit has said. And yes Melissa sheeple head giver, they do take jobs and lower the wage rate. So give them the pathway to citizenship and see unemployment go up. These places will drop them like a bad habit and wait for the new batch to come in. This has been done before and will happen again. Obamacare is going to get rocked. These new found citizens are going to need healthcare. So they will not make enough and that means we have to pay for them. Not to mention the rest of the entitlement programs they will need. Then Obama will have a record to be proud of. First president with over 50% of Americans on goverment entitlement programs. He is already at 48% and looking to overtake himself.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35268 Dec 22, 2013
Space loser......I do not care about other countries laws like you do. If we go by your thinking then we should chop peoples hands off for stealing then. We live in the U.S.A. dipwad and we have a constitution. If you do not want to abide by the constitution, like Obama, then you can go to other countries and live with their gun laws. I know you are a sheeple and want to help Obama ruin the constitution.
George

Powellton, WV

#35269 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I have said this before and the sheeple have no answer for it is the truth. We have enough laws on the books about gun control and we are not enforcing them. You keep saying the right is crying that Obama and the liberals want to take their guns. But the way all of you and the left wing nuts jobs talk, that is exactly what you want. If you regulate it to death and take guns away that only helps the black market. They get to charge more money for their illegal guns. The only ones who will be able to afford guns will be the crimminals for illegal activities. So what are you going to do when normal citizens get denied their right to bear arms and the crimminals have them? For the crimminals already have them illegally and do you think they are affraid of the law or even Obama?
Well take a serious look at their twisted and delusional minds. All of these nanny state Obamazombies in here stated there are no good guys and bad guys. When you mind is so far gone you dont know the difference between good guys and bad guys and think they only exist in comic books, you really should probably be put in a mental institution. Seriously, that speaks for itself. Not only do they not know the difference, they actually cant comprehend there are for real good guys and for real bad guys. That idiocy is certifiable. Thank God they are against guns so hopefully they dont own one. People with that kind of delusional mental illness do not need firearms, they need psychiatric help. Wow.

Morgantown, WV

#35270 Dec 22, 2013
We've been over this a thousand times "Well Duh." The ACA actually lowers the amount of individuals on assistance since they will maintain healthcare coverage even if they get a low-paying job. This has always been cited as a reason many do not get off of welfare.

Also, considering more than 50 percent of those getting welfare work full-time at places like Wal-mart, raising the minimum wage would literally cut those receiving benefits in half. Unfortunately, Republicans have voted against Obama's proposed raise.

QUIT F*CKING LYING ABOUT SH*T YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE REGARDING. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35271 Dec 22, 2013
Space out........Have you ever lived in the city with gangs and violence? They steal or obtain guns illegally for robbery and assorted illegal activity. So if they ever do shoot and kill someone, then they can wipe the gun down and get rid of it. And if the gun is found, then there is no fingerprints and the gun is not registered to them. It makes it harder for the police to connect them to the gun. But that is a piece of reality you do not think of sheeple.

Morgantown, WV

#35272 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Space loser......I do not care about other countries laws like you do. If we go by your thinking then we should chop peoples hands off for stealing then. We live in the U.S.A. dipwad and we have a constitution. If you do not want to abide by the constitution, like Obama, then you can go to other countries and live with their gun laws. I know you are a sheeple and want to help Obama ruin the constitution.
First of all, you f'n retard -- the Constitution states "well-regulated." Do you understand what that means dipsh*t?

Second, you DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH TO DEBATE OR ELSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED THE CONSTITUTION TO BE COMPLETELY REVISED EVERY 19 YEARS. Jefferson was VERY clear about that.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35273 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well take a serious look at their twisted and delusional minds. All of these nanny state Obamazombies in here stated there are no good guys and bad guys. When you mind is so far gone you dont know the difference between good guys and bad guys and think they only exist in comic books, you really should probably be put in a mental institution. Seriously, that speaks for itself. Not only do they not know the difference, they actually cant comprehend there are for real good guys and for real bad guys. That idiocy is certifiable. Thank God they are against guns so hopefully they dont own one. People with that kind of delusional mental illness do not need firearms, they need psychiatric help. Wow.
Good guys and bad guys. You can't be serious. Tell you what, you name the good guy and I'll tell you the bad things he's done, and vice versa. The world isn't comprised of a few categories you made up, dipshit. I mean, do you really think that people always fall into one of two categories?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35274 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The view of the world from Planet Teabag must be a weird one. No modern nations chop off hands or execute their own citizens to show them that killing is wrong. We're the last ones, and only a few states are that ignorant (of course - the red ones).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Cbutt 122,947
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Angel mom 110,316
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) 6 hr Angel mom 35
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 8 hr psychosis abounds 180
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) Mon thomas 27
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Secretary o... (Oct '14) Feb 17 Hellbound 3
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Ediotz from Jokla... 84,548
More from around the web